Margo's Pirate Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrgh, wake up, bitch! No sleeping on the job! And boom! She wakes up, eyes wide with orgasmic terror as I power fuck her ass. I grab her nipples and pull so hard, I damn near lift her off the bed.

She screams herself awake, "Arrgh, owie! I'm cumming, fucker. Oh my pirate Captain." She looks at me like a possessed demon of Venus. I pull on her nipples harder and her fist comes back to life, fucking her loose, busted-up cunt.

I slap this whore's face and the intense orgasmic delight she shakes with amazes me. I wrench her nipples harder, sending tears down her face as her whole cunt explodes, spraying cunt cream everywhere.

"Arrgh, oh fuck yes, I'm cumming too, my pirate whore." I feel her fist ramming in and out of her loose pussy as my big, dark cock shoots hot cum up her stretched wide asshole. I feel no walls as her cunt pisses more cum than I have ever seen or felt in my fucking life. I have never done, seen, or felt anything so powerful.

I roll off my pirate whore, trying to catch my breath as she's still flopping around like a fish out of water, her fist buried deep within her huge cunt lips. I grab her make-up smeared face and kiss her deeply, tasting her rum, cigarettes, and my seed on her lips as she moans into my mouth with pure lust.

She rolls over and hugs me, snuggling up to me and I'm lost in what just transpired. She brought so much out of me- I knew it was there, I had been fighting not to give in to the sadistic smoking fetish

Beast I am, but now my demons were released.

She whispers in my ear, "Arrgh, you're a naughty, mean pirate." I grab my joint and can smell something on my arm.

I giggle like a little boy stealing cookies from Mom or Dad's Hustler magazines. "Arrgh, Margo, smell me hand." I put it to her nose and rub it on her lips.

"Arrgh, pee-you. It smells like sunken booty treasure, Captain," she says, which makes us both laugh with craziness.

Bergie knocks on the door, asking, "Bro, can I get some weed? Me and Ann want some." He opens the door and sees Margo with her legs open and eyes closed. "Hey, it smells like shit in here. What did you do to her pussy, bro?" He laughs like a hyena and slams the door closed.

Let's shower honey, "I tell Margo.

She giggles, "Arrgh, what you did to me will never wash off."

I smile at this evil bitch. She's the first demon woman, and we'd end up fucking many more times. I'd also fist-fuck her, and even tied her up and fucked her with four beer cans taped together to make a homemade dildo for her pussy and ass.

12