Margot

Story Info
Missy becomes Margot.
1k words
4.17
3.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hair is at that very awkward stage of growing out where it should hang over my ears, but it just flips out instead. So my darling Lola said, "I'm going to start calling you Marge."

I did a double take, and she said my hair looked like a woman's hair, the way it flips out all around my head. I countered with, "I don't like being called 'Marge' because it sounds too formal. You c-o-u-l-d just call me 'Missy'."

"Well I think you're a Marge... or I could go with Margot. Yes, I think I like Margot better," she replied.

Next day I said, "I think Margot needs a bra, a demi bra or a quarter cup push-up bra, say 38B, to make my nipples stand out."

"You mean man boobs?" she countered. "You go on and pleasure yourself, I'm going to lift weights!"

That pretty much sums up our relationship these days. She wears the pants so to speak, anything to mask her femininity, while I wear the panties--anything to enhance my femininity. She says she misses the sex we used to have, but was never one for sucking cock; I miss that too, while longing for the sex I've never had, longing to suck cock, big cocks, small cocks, a lot of cocks. Almost every waking moment is consumed with desire.

When I look in the mirror, I see Margot, pulling her top off and pulling her panties down to bare her tiny white bottom. If only other men could see me now, pushing my man titties up to form a target for loads of creamy cum. Ooh, how I yearn for them to paint my face!

"Yes!" said an unfamiliar voice.

I nearly jumped out of my skin. Standing there in my bedroom doorway, I saw a man I did not know, dressed in black, unsmiling, but not unpleasant. Who was he, how long had he been there, and what could he possibly want? All in due time.

He then said, "Well?"

"Well what?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure you know exactly what. Get over here and show me my cock," he replied. "Your wife said you would know precisely what you want, so show me."

Hesitantly, I turned and stepped toward him, but he stopped me, holding something in his hand. "Here, put this on first," he commanded. "This" turned out to be a red gauzy babydoll, without panties.

I called out to my wife, but there was no reply. He said, "Don't worry, she's gone out for a little bit. Now go ahead and put this on."

I tentatively stepped into the red babydoll, and tied the drawstring bodice. He reached out and squeezed my little titties, and my man clitty lurched. He pulled me close, then kissed me, with so much passion and tongue--a lot of tongue--and I thought I might pass out.

Then he gripped the back of my neck, and urged me down to my knees. Oh, this was a moment I had waited for half of my life. I reached for what I came for, pulling down his zipper, undoing the snap and pushing his pants down to his ankles. He wasn't wearing any underwear, so there before me was the biggest cock I'd ever seen up close, drooping, but not for long. And his musk was to die for--God I love that smell.

I grabbed his gorgeous cock, stroked it lovingly and rubbed it all around my face, finally drawing it tightly to my lips and giving it a kiss, with a lot of tongue. To say I was born to this was an understatement, at long last, I was on my knees with a real man's cock on my tongue.

"Suck it!" he said (as if I needed further prompting). Like an idiot, I tried to take it all in at once, and gagged like I was about to die. "Slow down, hot rod!"

So after catching my breath and swallowing a few times to relubricate my throat, I proceeded to slowly, lovingly, savor this cock. I wanted to give him pleasure like he'd never known, and I didn't want this adventure to end anytime soon. I sucked, and I stroked, then stroked and sucked, and enjoyed this moment more than I ever imagined. Then, he stopped me abruptly, hauling me up by my arms. Startled, wondering had I done something wrong?

No I had not done anything wrong, he simply wanted something else. He pushed me back on the bed (in front of the mirror again), then pushed my legs back over my head--Oh my god, I'm not that kind of girl. As a matter of fact, I had never done anything like this before. I mean, I'd talked to myself about it, but never seriously considered it.

Well, the time for considering it was well past because this guy came prepared with natural lubricants and condoms. I'd never done anything remotely like this, well, actually in my late 40s I did experiment with blunt objects and kitchen lubricants in front of a mirror in the basement, but never with live subjects so to speak. Frankly, I was a little frightened. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the cooling lubricant, especially after he used his cock as a spatula, spreading it all around.

My new friend rolled on a condom, and urgently pressed against my sphincter and I slowly opened up. However, his urging exceeded my opening, and I struggled against mental lightning flashes when he pushed the head in. My first surrendering of my ass pussy reminded me of my first centipede bit--thought my heart was going to stop any minute. I tried to remember to push but it was no use, I was gripped in pain and nothing would soothe me. I begged him to stop, and eventually he did as this was not fun for either of us.

Naturally, he tore off the condom, then climbed up on me, straddling my chest and nudging my chin with his divine cock. I took him in, sucking and stroking, and sobbing from the pain in my ass (pussy), and eventually received my reward. This is an experience I'll not soon forget (my ass still hurts), while also looking forward to the next time this stranger enters my bedroom.