Margot

Story Info
Sometimes taking what you want is more trouble than earning.
25.6k words
4.63
25.3k
21
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margot was giggling with her sisters as they came in the front door, all of them eager to find their father and show him their new purchases. She was especially proud of the four new books she had found, though not quite as proud as her sister Helena was of the cream colored lace she had found. They all hurried to their fathers study, but froze as they entered the grand hall.

Their father was there, next to the stairs, pinned against the wall by two men. A third was standing and facing him, with two more standing back behind him. All six men turned to the girls as they entered the room.

"Girls!" their father breathed desperately. "Go to your rooms! Now!"

Margot alone hesitated, looking fearfully at the knife one of the men was holding at her father's throat. "Papa?"

"Go! Hurry! And don't come out!"

"Now wait just a moment, Bertram..." the man standing in front of their father said, his voice slick and oily. "All of you, come over here for me."

"Leave them alone, they aren't part of this!" Bertram cried desperately.

"Come girls," the man said with a wicked grin. "I would hate to have to hurt your father for your reticence. Come along, let me have a look at you."

"Mr Long, please! They have no part in this!" Bertram begged.

"Hush Bertram. Your cowardice is unseemly. Four lovely daughters. You never told me you had such a bounty! Come closer girls. How old are they Bertram?"

"Young still! Too young, please!"

"Nonsense," Mr Long chided, circling the girls. "This one looks more than old enough, this one too," he said, motioning to Moira and Diana.

"Di is only sixteen! Helena is only fourteen! Please, let those two at least go upstairs!"

Mr Long pursed his lips and stopped in front of Margot, looking her over. "This one is Helena?"

"No... That is Margot... she is promised! Engaged! Her fiance is in Lucana right now with the fourth regiment!"

"So, dead. How old are you, little one?" he asked Margot.

She swallowed hard, looking at her father. He looked miserable, a knife still at his throat. She looked back up at the large man. Tall and robust, he was older with a paunch and ruddy cheeks. His bulbous and red nose said he was a man who liked to drink. "I will be twenty come winter solstice," she answered quietly, looking at her father again. He looked terrified.

"Twenty! You are such a slight little thing. You are the oldest?"

"I am."

"The two youngest may go," Mr Long announced, still looking down at Margot, the gleam in his eye predatory. Margot swallowed hard and took hold of Moira's hand for courage as Diana and Helena scrambled up the stairs.

"Please, Mr Long, I only need until the weeks end! I will get you every single copper, I swear it!"

"Mmm, a promise I have heard before Bertram. Do you know how much a slave goes for on the block?"

"No, I don't deal in slaves!"

"The nice, healthy ones can go for fifty silver. The pretty girls can go for up to a gold. You owe me how much Bertram?"

"Six, Mr Long," Bertram sobbed. "Six hundred gold."

Margot flinched and stared at her father incredulously. How could he possibly owe anyone so much?!? He was a rich man! One of the wealthiest in the kingdom!

Mr Long circled the girls again, looking Moira over, but his eyes came back to Margot with a learing grin. "I will take this one, Bertram, in exchange for what you owe me."

"No! Please no! Not her! Just... just kill me!"

Mr Long laughed. "I know you are well aware of how this goes, Berty my boy. We don't kill you, we motivate you. Today you were meant to lose a finger... Instead I think we would have to let my boys have a go at all of your daughters. Several times each. Then they would all lose a finger each. Next week, my boys will get another go and I will bring all of my men. They would lose a hand. The next week, they would have another go, all while you watched of course, then you would lose your youngest. I would take her pretty little head off right in front of you and make you watch as my boys tossed it around a bit, had a bit of sport. Each week you would lose another until it was just Margot here, and then I would take her anyway and make her watch you beg for mercy for a month before I ended you. Or. I could take the girl now and call it even. 600 gold for a single girl, it is unprecedented. Your debt will be cleared, no more visits, three safe and happy daughters."

Margot watched her father's eyes go from terrified to worried, then thoughtful. "Will... will you hurt her?"

Mr Long laughed again. "It won't be your concern at all Berty. You will sign her over to me and that will be that."

"She is engaged..."

"I tire of this. Yes or no Berty, my boys are looking like they need a good fuck."

"No! Yes, fine! I will sign the papers!"

"Daddy?" Margot asked fearfully as Moira pulled her into a hug and clutched her to her chest.

Mr Long took her arm and wrested her away as he motioned his men away from her father. "You," Mr Long spat at Moira, "get upstairs before I let my men have you."

Moira fled, sobbing.

"Your office Berty, draw up the document and sign it. I have things to do."

Mr Long dragged her with him as he followed her father to his study. She watched her father draw up a document with a shaky hand, then sign it with a looping flourish. He was crying when he held the parchment out to Mr Long and he wouldn't look at Margot at all.

"Daddy?" she asked, her voice breaking.

"I love you Little Sprite," he choked out. "I'm so sorry!"

Mr Long pulled her away, looking the document over as he headed to the front door. He shoved her to one of his men, who was more gentle with her than he had been. He led her to the carriage out front with a hand on her back, then helped her step up with her free hand. She realized in a detached way that she was still holding her books. She clutched them as she sat down across from Mr Long and a man who had been waiting in the carriage. The same guard climbed in and sat next to her.

"What is this, John?" the unknown man asked. He was small for a man and pretty. Much younger than Mr Long. She thought a son perhaps, but no. They looked nothing alike at all.

"This is Margot Dupree, Bertrams eldest."

"She is so young! What do you intend to do with her?"

"She is twenty soon, just small it seems."

"Ahhh. That makes more sense. Hello little Margot, I am Luis."

"A pleasure?" she answered, unsure how to respond. Was she a captive? A slave? She wasn't sure. Luis didn't seem to think she was going to be hurt, whoever Luis was. She clutched her books in front of her and eyed Mr Long who was no longer paying attention to her. Was she his slave? Her father had signed her over to him, and he had spoken of slavery. What did that mean for her? She had a sick feeling he would try to take her to his bed, but she didn't want to think about that.

Mr Long spoke suddenly, making her jump. "Your father called you Little Sprite. Because of your size?"

"Y-yes. I have always been small, even as a child. Moira outgrew me when I was six and she was five. Diana when I was eight and she was almost six, then Helena when I was twelve and she was seven. Papa said it was because of my mother, she was small too. She died when I was born, but Papa married his mistress right away. That's why Moira is only seven months younger. Lady Elora is much larger than my mother was. Taller, more solid."

"Your mother was a slight thing, like you?"

"Yes sir."

"That is why you look so different too. The big brown doe eyes and not the blue cornflower eyes. The pale skin and not the exotic complexion. The brown hair and not the blonde. Did you resent Lady Elora or your half sisters?"

"No! No, Lady Elora was always so good and kind to me, and my sisters and I are all close. She never treated me differently than her own daughters, she even spoke on my behalf when I wanted to marry a common soldier and not a lord."

"So it is not an officer you were engaged to?"

"Am. Am engaged to."

He snorted with laughter. "No longer, child. You have another destiny now."

"What... what destiny sir?"

He smirked and made himself more comfortable.

Margot swallowed again and looked out the window, trying to hide her tears. She would never see Todd again. She hadn't even kissed him! She should have let him kiss her before he left. She swiped a tear away before it could fall on her books.

"What are your books there, Margot?" Luis asked politely.

"Umm. Two are on botany. This one is a history of Miovia, and this one is a collection of short love stories."

"Love stories? Any juicy ones?" he asked with a conspiratory giggle.

Margot blinked at him uncertainly. "I only just purchased it sir, I cannot know what is in it yet."

Mr Long snorted again. "Easy on her Luis, she is a Lord's daughter. There's a stick so far up her ass she doesn't even know it's there."

Luis tittered behind his hand and Margot looked at both of them uncertainly. She glanced at the soldier, but he was looking out the window as if watching for an unseen threat.

"How far are we going?" she asked, shifting on the hard seat.

"Not much further," Luis answered. "Home is just past Maker's row."

"In the business district?" she asked in surprise. She eyed Mr Long's silks again. Was he a rich merchant and not a lord at all?

"Yes, the manse is the only one like it here!" Luis said proudly. Mr Long smirked at her.

They pulled up to a large, new manse near the business district. Surrounding houses had been cleared to make gardens and she looked around as they pulled to a stop in front of the huge doors.

"Cole, take her up to Gladdy, tell her the girl will be dining with us this evening. As soon as you pass her off, go to Hjalrik and tell him I need shackles and chains for a slave. See Bijou as well, see about a leather collar and straps."

Mr Long stepped out of the carriage and marched into the huge manse, Luis close behind him. The soldier, Cole, stepped out and held a hand out to help her down. He led her inside and she looked around again, her stomach churning with fear.

"Is he going to hurt me?" she asked Cole softly.

"Doubtful," he answered tersely. She had thought he might be kind since he was handling her so gently, but he did not sound kind.

"Is he going to rape me?"

He gave her a disgusted look, then quickened his pace.

"What IS he going to do with me?" she asked fearfully.

He ignored her question as he opened the door and pulled her into a room. "Gladdy, this is Master Long's new slave. He wants her ready for dinner, so you have maybe half an hour."

"Thank you Cole, that will be all," the older woman said with a kind smile. Cole left and Margot looked up at the older woman. "Aren't you a sweet little thing? Come over here child. Set your books down there, no one will disturb them. You hardly need any work, do you? Lovely little thing you are. Just a brush to your hair. We'll need to see you fitted for more proper clothes, the dress you are wearing does you no favors. You have a pleasing little body under those bulky and loose layers. If one didn't look twice at those curves, one might think you didn't have your womanhood on you. Can't hardly see them under all that fabric! Stand up here for me, let's see if we can take this in a bit before dinner!"

Gladdy tucked and sewed until the last second and Margot let the tears fall freely as the woman refused to answer a single question. She just chattered on about absolutely nothing. When Gladdy let her out to the dining hall, Mr Long was there and he gave an approving nod. There were other men there as well, several of them. Most of them older like Mr Long, but three of them younger like Luis.

"Here she is! Jacob, my boy, this is Lady Margot Dupree."

A tall man turned to her and scowled, looking her up and down with disgust.

"My gift to you my son. I purchased her today, for your pleasure. A slave now."

The man's eyes brightened as he looked back down at Margot. The light of possibilities in his eyes made Margot want to scream.

He was tall, and large framed like his father, but more trim. The man his father probably used to be. He had the same dark hair, but that was where their looks split. The man had bright sapphire blue eyes, not his father's hazel green eyes, and a tan, exotic complexion like her sisters, not his father's ruddy complexion.

The man circled her, looking her over. "How old is she?" he demanded.

"Twenty soon. She is old enough, do not fear."

The man came back into her view and his eyes were smouldering with anger. It was at odds with his pleasant features. "She is my slave? She doesn't act like a slave."

"She will have to be taught. An hour ago she was a lady. I have the papers here, her father sold her to me. I gift her to you. I know you have want of... such a prize."

The man's grim smile was malevolent and Margot stepped back. Quick as a snake, his hand shot out and grabbed her by the arm and he pulled her back to him, closer than she had been. "Margot," he said out loud, as if trying the name. "No. Pet. Pet, you will listen to me and obey me without question. Do you understand?"

"I do..." she answered fearfully. "Please, sir, I..."

"No! Master. You will call me Master. Say it."

"Master?"

"That is ALL you will call me and only if I tell you that you may speak. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master?"

"Very good Pet, you learn quickly. Sit. Eat."

Margot sat in the chair he held for her and wiped away her tears again before looking around the table. Most of the men were ignoring her, but a few were smirking at her.

"Keep your eyes lowered!" Jacob hissed.

She quickly looked down at her lap, her breathing becoming rapid as her heart pounded. She was beginning to feel dizzy and faint as her heart raced. Too late she realized she had clutched at him to steady herself, keep herself seated.

"There will be none of that with me!" he said angrily, shoving her hand away. "I know how you are all taught to simper and faint and act so delicately. I know it is a lie, a way to garner attention for yourselves. You will not act like a simpering bitch anymore, am I clear?"

"I... I... y-yes Master... I fear I may..."

"Don't you dare!"

She fell to the floor on her hands and knees, vomiting. He jumped up and pushed the chairs away, then stepped back until she was done. She rolled to the side and pressed her face to the cool floor, trying to clear away the spinning room. Hands, rough and angry jerked her off the floor and she was flying. She felt as though she were flying. The room raced by her at an impossible speed, and then another room and another.

"Nooo," she whispered, then tried to turn so she could vomit again.

There was angry yelling and clarity rushed back to her in a blinding wave of frozen air. She choked and sat up in the ice cold tub, gasping for breath. Jacob was nearby, cussing as he yanked his shirt off

"I told you NOT to!" he said angrily, turning to look down at her.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I could not stop it. I am afraid, please!"

"Shut up! Take off that dress and wash yourself!"

"The water is cold! Please, can I get out?"

"No! Wash yourself!"

Her teeth chattering and shivering violently, Margot managed to pull the wet, clinging dress off. She fumbled for the soap, but he stopped her.

"Everything Pet. Take everything off."

She no longer cared about trying to be brave or save face, she broke down sobbing and curled up, hugging her knees.

"You have one minute to get the rest of your clothes off of you or I will cut them off you, skin you like a rabbit. And yes, I know how to skin a rabbit. Those of us who bought into the nobility, those of us not good enough for the likes of you and yours, we were something else once! We can do more than recite shitty poetry and play at fencing and chase an animal that is really only hunted by dogs. Get moving! You will learn what it is to please someone as low as me, Pet. Hurry up!"

Margot began pulling the rest of her clothes off miserably. She hunkered down in the freezing water and curled up there, shivering so hard her entire body as jerking.

"Hello young Master," Gladdy said, coming in with a smile. "I can see to the girl now, get her up to your room. You can go enjoy your birthday dinner."

"Thank you. Make sure she is cleaned properly and don't let her get away with any more of her fake simpering bullshit."

"Of course young Master," Gladdy said, closing the door after he left. She turned to Margot. "Stand up child, let's get you cleaned up quick and get you warmed up. There you go, such a good, biddable little thing. There we are now, let's wash out that hair. I will speak to the young Master, let him know that you wasn't playin' at anything. Anyone can look at you and see you are a delicate little thing..."

Gladdy chattered on as she worked quickly and Margot stood there numbly, shivering. Gladdy dried her off, then wrapped her hair and wrapped her in a blanket before ushering up a set of wide stairs to a room.

It was an apartment with a sitting room, a bathing chamber and a bedchamber. Gladdy led her back to the bedchamber and sighed as she looked at the manacles laid out on the bed. "I'm sorry child," she said gently as she pulled the blanket away. She affixed the manacles to Margot's wrists, then her ankles, before easing her onto the bed and tucking her into the blankets.

"Stay biddable child," Gladdy said quietly. "Do all he asks. Don't give him reason to take you to task. He is..."

The door slammed open and Gladdy stood up, giving Jacob a small curtsy. "She is all cleaned up, young Master. I do need to tell you, a girl her size, with her frame, none of it was an act. She is fragile."

"She will have to toughen up then! She isn't at court anymore. Take that toweling with you."

Margot cowered under the blankets as she watched him pace. Gladdy left quietly, closing the door and leaving her alone with Jacob. He watched her, his nostrils flaring as he paced. "Do you fear me?" he asked loudly, making her jump again.

"Yes!" she answered quickly, breathlessly.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Master," she answered fearfully, trying to shift her legs. The manacles were digging in painfully, pressing against bone and the edge was sharp.

"Stand," he demanded.

Margot bit her lip and closed her eyes, but pushed the blankets back and tried to stand. The manacles on her ankles made it awkward and she had to hold herself up with the bedpost.

"Turn and face me," he commanded.

Margot turned, her eyes down and her face red. She was still holding the post, but she was also trying to shield herself from his eyes.

He made an irritated noise and she glanced at him before she could stop herself. He was looking down at her feet and she looked down. There was a small pool of blood forming under her, sliding down from where the manacles were cutting into her.

"Why didn't you speak up?" he demanded, going to her and unbuckling the manacles.

"Am I not yours to harm?" she asked tearfully, then remembered almost too late, "Master?"

He looked up at her, his expression hooded. He dropped the manacles and stood up, staring down at her from inches away. "You are mine to harm if I please it. But only if it is intentional. You will tell me if something besides me is causing you undue harm. Or marring you. I will only have your flesh marred by my own hand, not some inept blacksmith. Are your wrists too tight as well?"

"No Master."

"Are they too loose?"

"No Master, I cannot escape them."

"Turn to me fully and raise your hands above your head," he demanded, his voice going hard again as he stepped back.

Margot paled as she lifted her bound hands above her head and turned to him.

"Spread your feet. Further. Good girl. Come over here to the middle of the floor. Right there, stop. Keep your hands up!"