Margot & Lucia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadaze
nadaze
4 Followers

Furious, she stalked silently through the house. The last place she looked was the bedroom, where Lucia was sprawled face up on the bed, mouth open, completely naked. Margot growled. She stormed up to the bed and slapped her hard on each breast. Lucia started and sat up immediately.

"What in God's name are you doing? Asleep? Have you been lounging around doing nothing all day?!"

"I finished my work!" Lucia whined. "I thought I'd take a nap to be well-rested for you when you came home!"

"A nap naked?" said Margot. "You reek of sex! You played with your pussy two, maybe three times today!"

Lucia was silent for just a second too long and Margot knew. She dragged her to the basement, none too gently. She handcuffed her and threw her in a large cage. "You'll stay there until I say."

"But master—"

"And you'll be quiet or I'll gag you! Lucky for you I brought a friend home," she said as she stalked out of the room.

When she returned, it was with a beautiful woman slightly older than Lucia. She was wearing a sundress and was athletically built. She followed Margot wherever she went with her eyes and seemed giddy.

"Claire here was curious about our lifestyle," Margot said, speaking to Lucia but eyes on Claire, drawing her closer and wrapping her arms around her. "So I decided to show her." She kissed Claire deeply, holding her face and taking what she wanted. She pushed her against one of the poles and impatiently tore off her dress while Lucia hungrily watched. "She likes it rough like you," Margot said between kisses. "So I wasn't sure what to do with her. But this has worked out... perfectly. Get on your knees, darling."

Claire obeyed and sunk to the cold hard floor, eyes on Margot. "Look at her," Margot said, turning Claire's head to force her to look at Lucia. "She wants to be touched so badly. This is why you never disobey," she said to Claire. "Eat my pussy." She dived right in, lapping up Margot's juices with enthusiasm. Margot tilted her head back and smiled as Claire's nose rubbed against her clit. "Good girl," she whispered, and, in the cage, Lucia ached with need. She tried to rub her legs together, but there was no relief coming.

"Fuck," Margot said, and the worst part was, she wasn't looking at Lucia anymore. She shoved Claire even harder into her crotch and Lucia watched her come, gasping for breath.

"Good job," she said when she'd recovered. "Your first time?"

"Yeah," said Claire shyly.

"You have a future," she smiled. "Now. Touch yourself and let me watch. If you're quick, I'll eat you out after."

Claire smiled and got to work.

*

The next morning, Lucia woke up alone. Her uncomfortable outfit was sitting on the chair beside the bed with a note that said merely: Living room.

The hours seemed to drag on as Lucia cleaned and scrubbed another intentionally dirtied room. She listened constantly for a sound, any sound at all, but the house was silent. She had no idea where Margot was.

Then, just as the sun began to set, the stilettoed footsteps approached.

"Stand," Margot said as she entered the room, and Lucia did so immediately. Margot walked over lazily, admiring Lucia from head to toe as she did. "Hello, pet. Take off your dress." Lucia did. "Good," she breathed, and then caressed Lucia's breast with one hand, flicking the tip none too gently. She smacked her breast suddenly, and Lucia cried out in pain. Margot smirked, and gripped her ass hard, holding her tight, owning her. "If I find you touched yourself today..." Margot growled.

"I didn't!" Lucia squeaked.

Margot's eyes bored into hers, cold as they'd ever been. Lucia blinked rapidly, afraid but affected by Margot's touch.

Margot grunted and released Lucia. "Follow me," she said.

She led them down to the basement where Lucia had been caged the day before. "Don't worry, pet. I know you've not touched yourself today. You wouldn't dare."

Unable to help herself, Lucia started, "I can't belie—"

"Shush," Margot said immediately, and a ball-gag appeared in her hand. She wrapped it around Lucia's mouth with a smirk. "That's better, pet. Get on my cross." Lucia hurried to do so, but as she got on, Margot stopped her. "Other way."

Lucia's eyes widened, but she turned around so her ass was facing out, and she felt ties bind her wrists and ankles.

"Easy, darling," Margot crooned, stroking her lower back. "Don't you trust your master?" She let her fingers dance along Lucia's slit, and the brunette made a noise of assent. "That's right, slut. As long as you obey every word I say, you'll find I can give you the most exhilarating pleasure." She stuck two fingers abruptly inside her slave's soaked cunt, and scissored them. "This cunt," she said sharply, "is mine. Not yours. Mine. I play with this cunt. I decide when this cunt comes. Understood?" She slapped her ass hard.

"Ow! Yes, master!" Lucia screamed into the gag.

"Once again?" Margot removed the ball momentarily.

"This cunt belongs to you, master!" Lucia panted. "You decide when I come!"

"Good girl," said Margot, and roughly replaced the gag. She ran her hands possessively over Lucia's ass, making the younger woman squirm. She squeezed and slapped and dug her nails into the ass as she rutted against the cold hard X. "So perfect," she muttered. "Just made for being touched. Being slapped. Being fucked." Lucia whimpered and Margot snickered. "Have you ever had a cock in your ass, pet?"

Lucia shook her head. Margot crowed happily. "Lucky me, then. Turn your head, slut." Lucia turned her head to the left and Margot removed the ball gag but immediately shoved something else into her mouth. It was a long, hard pink silicone dildo. Lucia hoped it was the biggest one; it was unforgiving, or maybe that was just Margot shoving it down her throat. "Relax. Open your throat. You've done this, haven't you, baby?"

Lucia nodded through blurry eyes, perhaps desperate to prove she wasn't as goody-goody as Margot seemed to think. It didn't change the fact that she was terrible at it, though Margot seemed to enjoy it, choking her on the thick pink cock. "Breathe through your nose, honestly. Good. Better. Get it nice and wet so I can shove it inside of you." Margot took it out and replaced the ball gag. "That's a good slut, taking orders."

Margot took her place behind Lucia. She ran her hands along her body, from waist to ass, and then back up again. "I'm going to enjoy this," she murmured, and touched Lucia's dripping wet pussy. "And you already are, you filthy whore," she hissed in her ear. "You're dripping down your legs, you're so ready to be fucked." As she spoke, she strapped on the false cock and started to ease it into Lucia's asshole. Even with the lube, it was slow going. Margot gripped Lucia's ass, controlling every moment as the brunette whined in anguish and ecstasy. "She smacked Lucia's ass, one, two, three times and Lucia screamed into the gag. "You're mine, you little whore," she panted, forcing the cock in deeper with every breath, gripping the other woman's ass so hard she might leave a mark. "This ass is mine. Isn't it? Isn't it?!"

"Yeeess," Lucia cried into the gag, eyes rolling back in her head.

"You're my fucktoy now, bitch," Margot breathed in her ear, feeling her knees weaken and holding her up partially. "This big monster cock just destroying your little asshole," she murmured, hammering deeper inside Lucia until all the other woman could do was scream in pleasure. "No cock's gonna be good enough for you now, is it? Not your husband's? Not your boyfriend's? Not when I - stretch - you - out and fuck - you - up just like you want."

"Yes, yes, I want it," cried Lucia into her gag.

"I know, you filthy fucking whore," Margot said, biting her neck. "You're so easy. So easy to bend you over and make - you - take - it."

"God, yes!" Lucia cried as Margot held her ass and slammed the cock into it again and again.

Margot let her fingers linger briefly over Lucia's clit and all of a sudden, the younger woman came, collapsing into Margot's arms, breathing heavily.

"Good girl," said Margot, sliding the enormous cock slowly out of Lucia's ass and leaving her slumped against the X. She sat down on a nearby chair and touched herself to the sight of her slave, exhausted from being thoroughly fucked.

*

Lucia woke up the next morning to Margot licking her slit. "Ma—Master!" she cried, trying to catch her breath. It was the first time her master had been there when she awoke. She'd been having the most wonderful dream.

"Good," said Margot between licks, "You're up." She blew on her ever-so-sensitive clit and Lucia collapsed back onto the bed, writhing in pleasure. "Don't fucking move."

Margot licked and licked until Lucia came, and then she kept licking. "Do I have to tie you to the bed?" Margot joked when Lucia squirmed. "You're coming again."

Lucia came four times before Margot relented. "Now," she said. "Your turn, pet. Lick my pussy. I want to squirt all over your face." Dazed and pliant, Lucia crawled over and buried her face in her master's cunt. "God, yes, fuck," moaned Margot, holding Lucia's hair tightly. "That's a good fuckslave," she whined, and Lucia, happy with the praise, lapped even more eagerly. She screamed as she came, holding Lucia's face against her cunt. "Good pet," she said breathlessly, laying back on the bed, relaxed.

"I have a present for you," she said a few minutes later. "Since you've been ... fairly good these past few days. Open the drawer on that side." Lucia obeyed, and found a large box that looked like it might hold jewelry. Instead, there was a black leather collar, plain but thick, with a buckle and a tag on it that read simply, "MARGOT'S."

Lucia audibly gasped and Margot chuckled. "Put it on."

"Now?"

"Of course. Here." Margot helped her, making it firm and tight on her long neck. She sat back and admired her work, breathing out through her nose. "Hmm. Beautiful."

"Thank you, master," Lucia breathed, touching it fondly.

"You're welcome. Ah ah ah! Don't forget the bracelets," said Margot, reaching into the box and pulling out two plain black bracelets that Lucia hurriedly put on. "To symbolize your binding to me. Do you like them?"

"Yes, master. Thank you," Lucia said, still sounding dazed with pleasure.

Margot chuckled and sat back on her elbows. "Do you want to come again, slave?"

Lucia nodded eagerly.

"I'll make it hurt more this time," Margot promised.

*

That evening, they went to the fanciest restaurant in town, dressed to the nines.

"You'll wear this tonight," Margot had said, handing the dress to Lucia. "Go ahead, put it on. Now!" she said, frustrated. Lucia slid the showy purple dress on, after the push up bra. Her breasts were on full display, and the dress clung tightly to her curves, especially her voluptuous ass. Mercifully, it was slightly longer than her maid outfit had been, but the skirt was flowy and she had to take care to walk with small steps.

"Perfect," sighed Margot, circling around her. She stopped behind her and caressed her ass and hips with both hands, making Lucia close her eyes and lean her head back in pleasure. "And this collar," hissed Margot in her ear, stroking her neck, "will let everyone know that you are mine." Lucia whined helplessly. Margot smacked her ass to snap her out of it and pulled on the panties. "Not tonight," she said as she pulled them halfway down Lucia's thighs, making her unable to move. "Take them off." Lucia hurried to obey, struggling slightly on her towering heels.

"You've been so good lately," Margot said, tracing her finger along Lucia's mouth, sticking her finger inside. "You've hardly to be punished at all."

"Yes, master," Lucia murmured.

Margot frowned and removed her finger. "Have you? Been good?"

"Yes, master, I have."

Margot smiled. "That almost sounded... prideful, slave." Lucia kept her head down, hoping the moment would pass. "You know, you were the one who was begging for me to take you away and fuck you senseless. Are you fucked out? Is that why you're forgetting your place? How many times have you come in the past 24 hours, slave? How many?!" she yelled.

"I-I lost count, master," Lucia said in a small voice. "I'm sorry."

"Less than ten, you think?"

"Yes, yes! Eight, I think. Eight, master."

Margot chuckled and walked behind Lucia. She had obviously given the wrong answer. She gripped Lucia by her hips and pressed her lips against her ear. "You came twelve times, you stupid slut." Lucia's eyes closed, feeling her body give against Margot's. "Twelve," she said, releasing her. "You've forgotten your place. No, don't! Don't say anything, it won't help you anyway," she laughed. "No, there's no solution but... punishment." Lucia shivered.

"Tonight, at the restaurant, you will keep this inside of you for as long as I say," Margot said, and she was holding a bright pink egg-shaped object. "Spread your legs," she said with a grin. Lucia obeyed and she felt Margot sliding the cool object deep inside of her. It wasn't as big as she'd feared. Maybe she'd forget it was there.

The restaurant was lavish and everyone seemed to know Margot. They eyed Lucia hungrily and without shame, men and women alike giving her the once- and then twice-over. Margot kept a hand on her slave's lower back and a small smile on the corners of her lips. One pretty brunette blew a kiss at her at the exact same time that her boyfriend threw her a sexy wink.

"Do you know them?" Lucia murmured to Margot.

"Of course, darling," said Margot as they got to their table. "It's my restaurant. Select clientele only. Besides, they've heard all about you."

Lucia gasped audibly and almost missed her chair. "What do you mean, they've—"

"Madame," said the handsome waiter, who had materialized immediately with a bottle of wine. "And guest."

"Hello, Frederick," Margot smiled.

"Your usual, I presume?"

"You presume correctly, my love," said Margot. "This is Lucia. Lucia, Frederick."

Frederick finally looked over at her, taking in her collar and then her breasts for far too long. "You have excellent taste, madame. Lovely body," he said, and Lucia looked down, feeling her face get hot.

"Thank you, Frederick. She's just been broken in."

He nodded and turned back to Margot. "Would you like to start now, madame?"

"Not yet, actually. I've brought my own," said Margot, retrieving an enormous bottle from her purse.

"But of course, madame," the waiter said, bowing deeply and sliding away.

"He likes you," Margot said, pouring two glasses.

"Does he?" Lucia said, slightly breathless.

"Yes," Margot drawled, swirling her drink and taking a hefty sip. "If I let him, he'd bend you over the bathroom sink and pound you till you couldn't walk." She looked over at Lucia, considering. "I didn't know you liked cock."

"I do," Lucia murmured.

"Hmmph. Well, you are an absolute cockslut," Margot said, without lowering her voice. "Here, darling, have some champagne. It's divine."

Lucia took a gulp and immediately felt her insides light up. It really was delicious. "Thank you, master," she found herself saying. It went right to her pussy.

"Good, no?" Margot said, looking pleased. "Finish it," she said sharply, and Lucia did, with a bit of difficulty, as Margot filled another glass. "Just a light aphrodisiac to keep you in the mood," she said, and Lucia tried to keep her breathing even.

"I haven't gotten to the best part yet." Margot pulled out a remote and Lucia gasped, realizing what was about to happen. "Did you forget about my little egg?" She hit a button and Lucia felt a vibration inside of her. She gasped out loud and gripped the arms of her chair. "That's it, pet," Margot said, sitting back in her chair. "Mmm, just like that. Squirm all you want, it won't help. My egg is fucking you as you sit there. How does it feel?"

Lucia was breathing heavily, trying desperately not to rub herself against the chair. "If you come, slut," Margot said, softer now, dangerous, "you will be severely punished."

"Oh, god, master, please," whined Lucia.

Margot smirked. "Shall I turn up the intensity?"

"Oh, master, please, no, please..."

Other tables were starting to stare. Lucia couldn't keep her voice down. Yet no one looked surprised. Lucia's eyes were trained on Margot, her pupils blown out, her hips tensed, desperate to move against the chair. Margot picked up the remote and pushed another button.

Lucia felt butterflies in her stomach and fear grip her as the intensity picked up. Margot swelled with pride as her pet knew she was not allowed to look anywhere but at her. "Please, master, please..."

"That's right, beg. Get on your knees." Lucia got off the chair and onto her knees. She crawled over to Margot's chair and knelt, her face against Margot's knee. "Please, master, I need to come."

"I decide what you need," Margot said sharply, throwing her off. She upped the intensity one last time and Lucia screamed.

"Please, master, please let me come! Please, have mercy on your desperate little fucktoy! I need - "

Margot turned off the egg and grabbed Lucia. In a flash, she bent Lucia over the table and exposed her ass for the restaurant to see. She retrieved a paddle from her bag and walked back over to the girl lying on the table.

"Good slaves are not prideful!" she cried, striking her ass with the paddle with each word. Lucia screamed each time.

"Good slaves do not embarrass their masters!" Twelve strokes now. Lucia had tears in her eyes. Margot stroked her ass and gently felt downwards until she found her wet pussy.

"You're soaked, aren't you, darling?" Margot said proudly, for the rapt audience. "You love this, don't you, you little slut?"

"Yes, master," whined Lucia, trying to get some kind of friction on her slit, grinding herself against the tablecloth.

Margot laughed. "You'd give anything to come right now, wouldn't you?" she said, pulling her collar taut.

Lucia was humiliated, red-faced and wanton, but her legs were spread and she was so, so aroused. "Yes, master, anything."

"You're mine, aren't you? My plaything?"

"Yes, master, I'm yours."

"My sex slave." Margot caressed her body possessively, drawing it out, pinching and slapping so that Lucia moaned. She slapped her ass again with her hand. "That's fucking right."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, master, please. Fuck me."

Margot slowly removed the egg so that Lucia moaned, and then returned with a cucumber from the kitchen. The restaurant watched with baited breath as Lucia felt the cool smooth object enter her asshole, deeper than the egg. Her legs were as wide apart as they could go and Margot was still stretching them. She was so overstimulated that it took all she had to stay on her feet as her master mercilessly drove the vegetable into her. "Take it," Margot murmured. "I'm fucking you with a cucumber in front of all these strangers, and you love it, don't you?" She pulled on the collar, watched as her slave writhed against the table, forcing friction against her clit.

"Say it!" she cried. "Don't you?"

"Yes, Master, yes," Lucia choked.

"Come for me," Margot whispered, and Lucia did.

*

When Lucia woke up the next day, she was tied to the bed. She felt well-rested, having been exhausted by the past 48 hours. Yet no one was around, and after a few seconds, she started to feel panicked, despite the fact that her pussy was on fire. Her ass still ached from the day before. Just when she was about to throw caution to the wind and yell to the whole house, Margot appeared.

"Hello, darling," she crooned. "Did you have a good rest?"

"Yes," Lucia sighed happily. "Master. I did."

"Good," said Margot, smiling. "How do you like being tied?"

She moved her arms and legs just slightly, as if testing the bonds. "I like it. Just lying here turns me on."

nadaze
nadaze
4 Followers