Margot & Lucia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadaze
nadaze
4 Followers

"Hmm." Margot smirked. She squeezed each nipple once, watching them harden, then ghosted her fingers over the other woman's mound. "You like being like this, exposed? Vulnerable?" Lucia could only nod. Margot laughed. "You're probably soaked already." She stuck her fingers inside and was rewarded with wetness. "Always ready to go, aren't you?" Before Lucia could respond, she stuck something in her mouth that smelled like sex. "Good little whore knows her place." Before she knew it, Margot slid a blindfold over her eyes and she couldn't see.

All she knew was touch. Margot caressed her breasts, one by one, slapped them, pinched them so she groaned into the gag. Slid her palms down her curves and stuck her fingers inside her, scissored her exposed pussy. Gripped her hips tight, dug her nails in, almost as if to leave a mark. Suddenly, she felt one of her ankles be released. Alarmed, she kept her leg right where it was. The door creaked, but she couldn't concentrate because the fingers were pumping inside her, deeper, deeper, merciless. More stimulation on her clit. She writhed and panted into the gag.

"Frederick is here," said Margot from what felt like very far away.

"Hello, Lucia."

She must have tensed up, because the fingers eased out and she felt someone stroke her hair. "It's okay, pet," Margot said. "He's promised to be gentle. He thinks you're just spectacular." She continued, "We want to fuck you in the pussy and the ass at the same time. Shake your head if that's a red."

Lucia stayed absolutely still.

"Shake your head if that's a green."

Lucia stayed still. Finally, she nodded. It was silent for a moment. Then Margot was saying happily, "It'd be better if I fuck her ass."

She felt the rest of her ties slowly come undone and felt a strong body guide her so that (she assumed) she was on top of him. His hands were soft, but he gripped her by the ass as if she was a piece of meat. His breathing was heavy. He stuck a finger lightly in the ring on her collar and laughed when she gasped in surprise.

"Stop it, Frederick, she's not yours," said Margot, and she felt his hands be slapped off her ass. He chuckled but settled for her waist and she felt Margot slide in behind her.

He slid a much thicker finger inside her pussy, and she groaned but started to move against him. He stuck in another finger and prodded, testing her.

"She's had much bigger than your fingers, Frederick, don't worry," laughed Margot, and he took his fingers out.

"She's soaked," he said appreciatively, and without warning, pushed his cock inside her. He was big, wider than she'd expected, and, with purpose, he put his hands back on her ass and gripped it tight as she slid deeper onto his cock.

"Fuck," she murmured. Memories came flooding back, but this was better than all of those, she felt, as someone tugged on her collar and constricted her airway a bit. Margot held her breasts from behind and she let the arousal pool in her belly, she felt like a piece of meat, unable to see, hardly able to breathe, and she - she loved it.

"Get ready, pet," Margot breathed in her ear, and the lubed-up monster cock pushed against her asshole. Luckily it had been stretched over the past few days. It was a tight fit - Lucia screamed into the gag and begged her master for mercy. Frederick groaned and forced her deeper onto his cock. She was so full, she was so full of cock, she felt she couldn't take anymore and still the dildo went deeper into her ass -

"That's a good fuckslave," panted Margot, driving the fake cock into her with every word. "Beg me for more."

"Please, please, more, master, I can take it, I need it," Lucia was moaning, but no one heard her words.

"Two huge cocks and she's begging for more," Margot cried. "She loves to be used, Frederick, this filthy little slut. It was so easy to tame her," Margot said, enjoying how talking was sending Lucia into incoherency. "Not like the others, she just gives right in. She was born to do it."

"Fuck," Frederick cried, pumping even harder.

"Come inside her," Margot said, breathing heavily now as the strap-on stimulated her clit. "Come inside her, clean out her sloppy pussy. She's such a dirty whore, she needs it." At these words, Frederick came, spraying deep inside Lucia and pulling out without a fuss. After he had gotten out, Margot held on even harder, digging in with her nails. She rode her slave without mercy, and the younger woman felt her legs ache as she was pounded again and again. Her strokes finally slowed, and she felt herself climax. She fell heavily on top of the other woman onto the bed. Margot took the gag out of her mouth and all she said was, "Thank you, master."

nadaze
nadaze
4 Followers