Maria

Story Info
Husband gets to fuck me before the Wife will.
5.9k words
4.79
15.5k
30
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago, I dated a young Brazilian woman named Maria. She was stunningly beautiful, about 5'7, 120 pounds, big tits, and a tight body. She was a fitness instructor at my gym and I finally found the nerve to ask her out. We dated for about 18 months and it was some of the best sex I ever had. I don't know what it was about her, but it was like her pussy was the exact fit for my cock.

She was very experimental in bed and loved to try new things. She really opened my eyes to what great sex could be. As we progressed in our relationship and our sex life, she got pretty freaky. It started out with her asking me to spray my cum on her tits and she'd spread it around. After a few times of doing that, she once asked me to lick it off her. At first I was reluctant, but it eventually became routine. I'd pull out of her when I got close and shoot my load on to her belly, ass, or tits and then immediately lick it off her. She really seemed to get off on it!

On those occasions where I came inside her, she liked to have me clean her pussy after. I always just figured it was just us, so what's the big deal? Then she started to play with my ass while giving me head. The first time she did it, I was so surprised I came right away. It was one of the best orgasms I'd had up to that point, and they only got more intense. Sometimes, she'd have me get on all fours and then she'd take an agonizingly long time rimming my ass and jerking my cock, getting me close to cumming and then stopping.

I normally have a large amount of semen come out of me during orgasm, but that time I think I came about a pint's worth. Playing with my ass become something I really enjoyed her doing to me and I began to ask for it more and more. She eventually started to use a vibrator on me and I really enjoyed that as well. She became more dominant in our bedroom play and I didn't mind at all.

Then came the day that she bought a strap-on dildo. Not a big one, mind you. Maybe it was 6 inches long or so. It had balls attached to it. I laughed the first time she showed it to me. I wasn't laughing very long, though, because it was in my mouth a few minutes later. And then in my ass not long after that. It felt strange at first to have someone fucking me. It was much different than the dildo, though. With the strap on, she was in total control and I was at her very whim. But the feeling of her hips hitting my ass as she fucked me was something that I'd fantasize about years afterwards. I loved the fact that she was strong and knew what she wanted.

Things were going along great until she took a better job in Miami and moved away. I missed her greatly, but I had no opportunity to get there due to my very specific job in San Diego. We kept in touch as best we could but we eventually drifted apart and only spoke once or twice a year. I eventually dated other women in my area but none compared to Maria and what she could do to me.

After dating and sleeping with a woman for a time, I'd always ask them to start playing with my ass. Most would only do it once and that would be it. One simply got up and left my house, calling me "sick" as she left. After Maria, it was difficult to find someone willing to do the things that she did for me and to me. Ah, well.

Maria called me drunk off her ass about 18 months ago and told me she was getting married. We talked for a while and I wished her all the best. She told me to make sure I called her if I ever was in Miami. I promised her I would.

Three weeks ago, my boss had a family emergency and couldn't make a scheduled business trip to Miami and asked me to take his place. I immediately called Maria and told her I was coming. Sadly, she was going to be out of town for the first few days of my stay in Miami, but she told me she'd make sure to get back before I left. When made it to Miami, I texted her and told her what hotel I was at and how long I'd be in town. She texted back almost right away to tell me she'd be back in two days. We agreed to get together for lunch the day she returned.

Those two days seemed to stretch into forever. I knew that she was married and that the probability that we'd hook up was very slim if any at all, but I still couldn't stop fantasizing about hopping into bed with her again. It was difficult to concentrate on work and would often check my phone for messages from her during meetings.

The day we were to meet for lunch, I practically ran to the restaurant we were to meet at. I had arrived first, so I grabbed a table and ordered a drink, keeping a constant eye on the door.

True to form, Maria entered about 10 minutes later, looking like she owned the place. She waved her hand dismissively at the hostess as she strode right by her and toward me. I rose to greet her, my cock starting to harden in my suit pants. It had only been about 3 years since I last saw her and she looked exactly the same: Sexy as hell and in perfect form. She was wearing a pants suit in navy blue and her long black hair was flowing down past her shoulders. I hugged her hard and she took my face in her hands and kissed me fully on the lips. My lips parted and I felt her tongue slide between them. There was no doubt she should feel my hardness against her hip as we embraced.

We sat down and she ordered a glass of wine and we caught up. We talked about old times and what we'd been up to since we last talked. Married life had obviously been treating her well, I commented, and she laughed.

"You wouldn't believe how difficult it was to find someone like you, Michael," she said. "I looked forever and was about to give up when I met Luiz. He's a lot like you, but not physically." She explained that he was a few inches shorter than my six-foot frame and not near as built.

"There are other physical differences as well," she said with a wry smile.

As I laughed, my face reddened. She used to tell me that I had the biggest cock she'd ever had before. She measured it once and laughed when the tape measure read eight inches. But she once told me that the length didn't matter, it was the girth. I was pretty big around.

"How about you?" she asked. "You're not married yet?"

"Not yet, " I told her. "I've had no luck at all finding anyone who could compete with the memories I have from being with you. I'm afraid you've ruined me for women, my dear. There's no one who compares to you." I held up my glass and we toasted to old times.

We talked over our drinks and decided to skip lunch and have another round. The conversation turned, as I'd hoped it would, to sex.

"To tell you the truth," she told me, "when I'm in bed with Luiz, I sometimes think of you. Is that strange?"

"Not at all," I said. "I think of you all the time. I can't help it. You were the best sex I've ever had."

"Oh?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes indeed," I said. "The best sex I've ever had, I think, was the second-to-last time we were in bed."

"Well, what made that one so special?" she asked smiling.

"A few things, I think. You kept your stockings on for one thing. You didn't do that very often and it always turned me on. You kept starting and stopping and not letting me finish, so when I did I thought my head was going to explode. That kind of thing."

We talked for a little while longer, my cock hard the entire time, when she looked at her watch and told me she had to go. I asked if I could see her again before I left and she told me she'd let me know. I walked her to the door and kissed her again and said good-bye. I couldn't stop watching her ass as she walked away.

That afternoon, I was in a dreadfully boring meeting when my phone lit up with a text from Maria.

Maria: Is your cock still hard?

I had to read it twice. I looked around the room to make sure no one was paying attention to what I was doing and replied.

Me: You know it is.

Seconds later she responded.

Maria: I want to see.

Maria: Send me a picture.

Thankfully, the client had to leave the room to make a call, so I took that opportunity to head to the bathroom. It was empty, so I took a selfie in the mirror with my erection clearly visible and sent it to her. Then, I zipped up and headed back to the meeting.

Unfortunately, I didn't hear from her again until I was packing up to go back to my hotel. Happy hour was just about to start, so I figured I'd have a drink or two at the bar and then head to my room to masturbate thinking of Maria, but then my phone binged.

Maria: Join me for a drink?

Me: Sure! Where?

Maria: I'm at your hotel bar.

Well, I practically ran to my car and crashed a few times on the way there, I was so excited. When I got there, she was sitting at the bar next to a dark-skinned man. She was wearing a white top that you could clearly see her black bra under, a tiny black leather mini skirt, black stockings, and black stilletos. She saw me walk in and smiled, then got up to meet me. She kissed me and took my hand, guiding me to the man she was sitting with.

Maria introduced us. "Michael, this is my husband, Luiz." We shook hands and I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed in his being here. I smiled and tried to hide it, but I don't think I was very successful. We shook hands and I ordered a drink. We made small talk for a while and had more drinks while we did. Since I'd skipped lunch and hadn't had anything to eat since breakfast, the alcohol was starting to hit me. When Maria sat down on the barstool between Luiz and I, I could see the top of her stockings peeking out from below her skirt. I could feel my cock stirring in my pants.

After we ordered our third drink, Maria excused herself to go to the restroom. "Now, you boys play nice while I'm gone," she said as she turned to leave. I watched her gorgeous ass shake as she walked away.

"So," Luiz said. "You're the famous Michael. I've heard a lot about you. Maria talks about you all the time."

"Oh?" I said. "What does she say?"

"Quite a lot, actually," he said. "She's still very fond of you. "

"She's a special lady, that's for sure."

"Funny," he said. "She sometimes calls me 'Michael' when she's fucking me. I think she does it on purpose."

I blushed, smiled, and said "I'm glad I had an impact on her."

"You obviously did," he said. "Nice picture, by the way."

"What picture," I asked.

"She showed me the picture you sent her today. No wonder she talks about you so much. "

"She showed you that?" I asked.

"Of course," he said. "We share everything. It's a good arrangement, I think. "

"Sounds like it," I said.

Maria returned a short time later and asked "Were you talking about me the entire time I was gone?"

"We were," Luiz said. "I was just telling Michael here that you showed me your picture."

She turned to me and lightly grabbed my crotch. "It's just like I remember it. "

I looked quickly at Luiz and he just smiled at me. Then Maria said "Shall we take our drinks upstairs to your room, Michael?"

"Absolutely," I said and led the way to the elevator. I'd never had a threesome before, so my cock hardened instantly in anticipation. As we waited for the elevator, Maria looked around. Since we were all alone, she reached up, grabbed my tie and pulled my mouth to hers. We kissed briefly, and then she turned to kiss her husband. As they kissed, her hand returned to my cock. I heard her moan as they kissed.

When the doors closed behind us in the elevator, Maria began to rub my cock through my trousers.

"God," she said. "It's so hard. Feel it, baby" then she guided his hand to my cock. "Feel how hard it is."

He gently rubbed my cock and then kissed his wife again. I watched them until the door opened and I exited the elevator. Maybe he's bi-sexual? This might be more than I bargained for.

When we entered my room, I closed the door behind us. Once it closed, I took off my jacket and followed them into the room. Luiz was standing behind Maria, his hands massaging her tits while he kissed her neck. She looked at me and said "Take off your clothes."

I quickly stripped while Luiz removed Maria's top. I stood before them naked, my erect cock pointing at the ceiling.

"That's what I remember," Maria told me. "Isn't he yummy, baby?" Luiz stopped kissing her neck and looked at me.

"He's very hot," he said as he began to undress. Maria walked to me and took my cock in her hand. I felt her tits through her silky, black bra as she lightly stroking my member and never taking her eyes off it. I kissed her forhead and looked up at Luiz. He was now naked and rubbing his erection on Maria's ass. Maria looked up at me and then kissed me. I closed my eyes as she did and I felt Luiz's hands on mine. I broke the kiss and he said to me "She has great tits, doesn't she Michael?"

"She certainly does," I said and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She turned to Luiz, put one hand on his erection and kissed him. I unzipped her skirt and pulled it to the floor, revealing she wasn't wearing any panties. I let my hand roam around her shapely ass and she let out a soft moan. Then she turned to me still holding his erect cock. She guided it toward mine and brought them together. It wasn't hard to see that mine was significantly larger than his. Then she started to stroke them together. I'd never touched another man's cock before and I found my first time to be very pleasant.

"Look at how big it is, Luiz," she purred. We were facing each other with her hand slowly stroking our cocks. Then she let us go and turned to lay on the bed. As she crawled on to the bed, her stockings and high heels still on, she said "lay on the bed, Michael."

I wasted no time and got in front of her. She stayed on her hands and knees and told Luiz "Lick my pussy, baby." She then took my cock in her hand and started to stroke it. Luiz buried his face in Maria's ass just as she let my cock into her mouth.

Maria always did give good head. She really liked to take her time about it and draw out the experience. She slowly sucked the length of my cock and then back to the head again. Luiz must have been doing something right because she was in a constant moan with my cock in her mouth. She took her mouth off my cock and licked the length of me, then turned her head and said to her husband:

"Put it in me, baby."

Then she returned her wonderful mouth to my cock. I watched as Luiz got up behind Maria and entered her slowly. She managed to suck me to the base and pulled up slowly before she let my cock fall from her mouth again. Luiz was fucking her slowly, but I could watch her ass muscles ripple as he pushed into her all the way.

She tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and moaned "Oh my God."

"Does that feel good, baby?" I asked her.

"Fuck yea," she breathed and then turned back to Luiz "Don't you fucking cum yet, Luiz."

Luiz slowed down further and was just barely moving now. Maria started to rock back onto him, my cock long forgotten but so close to her face.

She looked up at my face. "He doesn't fuck me as good as you do. Do you want to fuck me, Michael?"

"Hell yes, " I said and started to move.

She reached up and grabbed my cock, stopping me. "Wait," she said but continued to keep rocking back onto her husband's cock. "There are rules."

"Rules?" I asked.

She looked me in the eyes and said "Yes, rules. If you want to fuck me, my husband gets to fuck you first."

"Seriously?" I asked and looked up at Luiz. He smiled and then stepped back off the bed. He silently moved around to my right, his cock glistening from his wife's juices.

"Seriously," Maria said and sat back up. She cupped one of her breasts and her other hand found her pussy. "I so want to feel you inside me, Michael. I want you so much to fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours. But, Luiz and I have an agreement. He gets to fuck you first, then you can fuck me. It's the only way."

I looked over at Luiz and down at his cock. He moved closer to me, his cock right at eye level now, easily within a foot of my face.

"I promise you'll love it, baby," she continued. I couldn't take my eyes off of the cock that was now just inches from my mouth. Could I do this? I really, really wanted to fuck her. I don't think I'd ever been this turned on in my life. "Luiz will be gentle if you want him too. He likes boy-virgins, don't you baby?"

I looked up at his face. He smiled and nodded his head. "I'll go nice and slow. For a little while, anyway. But from what Maria has told me," he said as his smile broadened, "You'll be begging me to fuck you harder in no time flat." I followed his hand with my eyes as he took his cock in it and pointed it at my lips. He leaned forward. "Suck it," he commanded.

Maria leaned in close to my face and whispered "Do it baby. Do it for me."

I swallowed hard. What the fuck was I doing? But before that thought even finished registering, I opened my mouth and leaned forward. I felt the head of his cock slip past my lips and could taste Maria's pussy on his hardness. I closed my eyes and sucked, then I felt his hand on the back of my head, pushing more of his cock into my mouth. I felt it slide over my tongue and touch the back of my throat, causing me to gag.

Luiz released my head and stepped back. "Sit up," he told me.

Maria stood next to him as I rolled to my left and sat up. Luiz got onto the head of the bed and spread his legs wide, then held his cock up in the vertical. Maria reached over and pushed me down. I complied and her hand slowly slid down my back as I lowered myself, ending with me on all fours and Luiz's cock in my mouth.

I felt Maria's tongue slide down my ass crack, across my anus, and down to my swollen balls. A low moan escaped me as Luiz once again grabbed my head and guided my mouth on his cock. This time, he had my head in both hands so I just let him move my head and tried to concentrate on not gagging. I found it difficult to concentrate on anything other than the feeling of Maria's hot tongue now making circles on my ring.

She continued to rim me, teasing me wildly as Luiz fed me his cock. He was being fairly gentle, thankfully, only pushing his six-or-so inches into the back of my throat less often or not. He let go of my head and then just thrust his hips into my mouth. Once, he held it there, his cock head all the way into the back of my throat, making me gag again.

I felt Maria get off the bed and move next to me. I opened my eyes to see her kissing Luiz. She took his face in her hand and asked him "Is he good, baby?"

Luiz laughed and said "He's ok. He needs practice."

Maria reached down and pushed him onto the bed, his cock falling from my mouth. I was about to lick it when she grasped it in her hand and held it up for me.

"Let him enjoy it, Michael," she said. "Make him feel good." Then she started to slowly stroke the base. I took the hint and began to run my tongue around his cock head.

"That's it," she said. "Tease him, but don't let him cum just yet. You're just giving him head, not a blow job. " Then she released his cock and moved away. I used a hand to stroke his cock while I continued to tease his head. Maria moved away from me again, but I felt her get back on the bed behind me. I then felt the cold feeling of lube being applied to my anus. Her finger made slow, painfully slow, and wonderful circles around my ass. I began to move my hips for her.

"See baby?" I heard her say. "I told you he'd be into it."

Luiz moaned in response, signaling that I was doing something right. I stopped stroking him and just concentrated on his cock head. I then felt Maria slip two fingers into my ass. A soft moan escaped me.

"That's it," she encouraged me. "Just relax and let me in." She began to finger fuck me slowly. "Soon that cock will be inside you. Does that feel good?"

I looked back at her and said "You know it does," then turned around again, sucking the length of his cock into my mouth. I have to confess, I was really enjoying this. Being with another guy was something that I'd only thought about in passing, never taking the thought seriously before. I rationalized this because Maria was here and since there was a woman involved, I didn't consider it "gay" to have this man's cock in my mouth.

12