Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, truth be told, I was really looking forward to what was coming next. I can't explain it. I was more turned on than I can ever remember being. I wanted to fuck Maria so bad I'd do anything to have her. Even if that meant letting Luiz put it in my ass, I didn't care anymore.

"He's ready," Maria said and I felt Luiz push me up off him.

I sat back and Maria handed him the lubricant. I watched as he spread a large amount on his hand and rub it onto his cock.

The realization hit me just then. Was I really going to willingly let this man fuck me just so I could fuck his wife? I looked up at Luiz and our eyes met. He continued to stroke his cock, spreading the lube around, as he held my gaze. I could see the wild lust in his eyes. I could tell he very much wanted to fuck my brains out. What the hell was I doing? Could I really do this?

Maria answered for me as she whispered in my ear: "He's going to fuck you now, baby." I could feel her tongue lick my ear as she continued: "Let him know it's ok."

Our eyes were still locked and I heard my voice say "Put it in me."

I could feel Maria's breath on my ear as she encouraged me further: "Ask him nicely, baby. "

I can't believe I was doing this, but I said "Please? Put your cock in me?"

Maria got up and said "That's better. Now, turn around. I want to watch your face as he puts it in you."

I turned around and faced the foot of the bed on all fours. I felt the bed shift as Luiz got behind me, his knees in between mine, pushing mine wider. Maria was kneeling on the floor, her face before mine. She took my head in her hands and kissed me deeply. As our tongues did battle in our mouths, I felt the head of Luiz's cock at my asshole. We continued to kiss as he rubbed his cock around, adding to the amount of lubricant already there. Then he began to push.

My eyes opened and so did my mouth, making an "Ohhhh" sound. Maria looked into my eyes as I felt Luiz enter me. There was a moment of sharp pain and then a feeling of being full. Like I was taking a huge shit or something. But, oh my, was there pleasure mixed in there, too. The difference between what I remembered Maria's dildo feeling like and the real, live cock that was now in my ass was distinct. His cock was warmer for one, but also harder.

"You should see your face," Maria smiled and said to me, and then kissed me lightly on the lips. Luiz slowly slid his length into me and held it there, his hips against my ass. "It looks like you're about to explode." Then she pushed my head down onto the mattress and held it there. Luiz slowly drew his cock from my ass all the way and slapped his cock against my ass cheek a few times. Then he pushed back into me, this time with little or no resistance.

I closed my eyes and I heard Maria say "Think you can fuck the cum out of him, baby?"

I heard Luiz say "He's really tight!" I felt his hands on my hips now and he began his rhythm. He was pushing slowly,all the way in until I could feel his hips hit my ass, then drawing slowly out again. "I think I can get him to cum, though."

Really? He could get me to cum like this? By fucking me?

Maria was still pushing my head into the mattress as Luiz started to push faster. When he would get his cock all the way in, he'd push hard the last inch or so, forcing me further into the bed. Occasionally, I'd hear a "smack" as his hips hit mine.

"Oh...Oh...Oh..." was all I could muster at this point.

I felt Maria's breath on my upturned ear. "Is he fucking you good, Michael?"

"Oh my God, yes," I breathed, barely audible. I could think of nothing else. The feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me was unreal. I'd never felt like this before and I couldn't get enough.

"Yea?" she asked me. "Do you want him to go faster? Harder?"

I opened my eyes and looked up at her, her hand now caressing my hair. "Give it to me," I said. "Give it to me good."

Luiz quickened his pace now, slapping into my ass with each thrust.

"Like that, bitch? You like it like that?" I heard him say.

"Fuck yea," I said, really starting to enjoy myself. "Fuck me. Harder." I felt butterflies in my stomach, the way one feels when they're nervous. But they were lower, more toward my intestines or something. It's difficult to explain, really. But it felt wonderful. Especially when he'd slide his cock out, rather than pushing in.

Maria released my head and laughed. "I knew it!" she said. Then I felt her rub my butt cheek as Luiz continued to plow into me. Then she spanked me, hard. Surely hard enough to leave a mark. I popped my head up in response and said "Oh, God." I could feel my sphincter clinch around his cock with the shock of her smack. Luiz had to have felt it, too.

"You heard him!" she practically screamed. "Fuck him!" Then she spanked me again. Luiz continued to slide his cock in and out, faster and harder, his hips pounding into mine forcing my head further down the bed. I stretched out my arms and grabbed a handful of covers, trying to hold on. My eyes were open now, the only sound I could manage was "Oh...Oh...Oh..." in time with his thrusts.

"You like that, bitch?" Luiz said. "You like that cock in your asshole?"

I looked back at him as best I could with my head still on the mattress. "Fuck yes!" I said loudly.

"Yea?" he continued. "I'm gonna cum in your ass, bitch. Just like you want it. Don't you, bitch? Don't you want to feel my cum in your ass?"

I could see Maria looking at me. "Cum in me," I said more to Maria than Luiz. "I want to feel it."

Maria turned to Luiz and said "Do it, baby. Breed him."

Luiz let out a loud groan and pushed into me all the way, then held it there. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me and then I felt the unmistakable warmth of his sperm filling my insides. Again and again, his cock splashed my canal as his balls drained.

When he'd finished, he pulled out of me without ceremony and headed to the bathroom. I rolled over onto my back and put my forearm across my eyes. I could feel his cum slowly seeping from asshole. It felt oddly satisfying. Like a job well done.

"I told you you'd like it," Maria said as she straddled my waist, my cock right at her pussy. I removed my arm from my head and looked up at her. God, she was gorgeous. She began to rock her hips, her pussy lips very wetly sliding up and down my cock.

"Mmmmmm," she purred. "My turn now." Then she reached down and maneuvered my cock into her pussy. She threw her head back and then leaned forward, her breasts at my face, her hands on either side of my head. She began so rock back and forth, then lift herself up, my cock sliding in and out of her wetness. I'd been dreaming of this moment for a while now and sadly, I knew that there was no way I was going to last very long.

"Oh baby! Oh Michael!" she cried, over and over. I'd forgotten all about that. When we'd have sex, that was what she said over and over and over again. Harder and faster she slammed her hips into mine, driving her closer to orgasm with each passing second. Suddenly, she stopped thrusting and started grinding. This, I knew, was the beginning of her orgasm.

Her eyes were slammed shut, her mouth in a permanent "Oh" as she ground her clit into me. Her breath stopped and her head suddenly snapped forward, her hair falling all over my face.

"Oh, Jesus," she said. "That's what I needed." Then she leaned in and kissed me. I felt the bed move as Luiz joined us. He was on his knees and then stood up, his cock at Maria's face. She dutifully began to suck him as I started to move my hips, driving my cock into her. I watched as she sucked him and with each thrust of my hips, I could see her jerk a little.

My orgasm was building quickly and I knew that there was no way to stop it. "I'm gonna cum, baby," I said to no one in particular.

Luiz looked down at me and said "Cum in her." Maria seemed to acknowledge it and she mumbled something like "Yea, baby." I don't know what she said because she had a mouthful of Luiz's cock.

One final push into her and I exploded. I backed out a little and then back all the way in as I blasted her. Maria pushed me into the bed and began grinding on me again. Her moans continued as another orgasm washed over her.

She let Luiz fall from her mouth and moved off of my cock and up my chest, leaving a snail trail of my cum as she went. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised as to what she did next, but I was. I managed to say "Wait" before she put her pussy onto my mouth. She wasn't waiting for sure and I had no other option than to clean her pussy. I could taste what felt like a pint glass full of my cum flow from her pussy into my mouth. I didn't care. I covered her pussy with my mouth and sucked lightly. When the flow stopped, I began to lick her slit, up and down. Maria moaned softly and began to move slightly. Up and down I continued to lick, knowing full well what I was doing to her. I felt her hand run through my hair and I opened my eyes. Her head was back, her right hand cupping her breast.

"Yea, baby," she moaned. "Just like that..."

I began to concentrate on her clit and that pushed her over the edge. In seconds, he body shuddered as another orgasm flowed through her.

When I'd finished, she got up off of me and headed for the bathroom. I looked over to Luiz who was by the nightstand applying lube to his erection.

"Again?" I asked him as I could still taste his wife's juices mixed with my own cum on my lips.

"Round Two, bitch!" he said and grabbed my legs and pulled me toward him. I gave no resistance. He could fuck me silly if he wanted to. He was still standing on the floor as he pulled my feet up and over his shoulders. He then reached down and aimed his cock at my hole as he leaned forward. He continued to lean forward until I was nearly bent in two, his cock easily slid into my freshly used asshole. He began to thrust his hips into me, hard. Not at all starting out gentle like before. Now, it seemed like he was on a mission.

I heard Maria's voice say "Wow! You can't get enough, can you Michael?"

In between his pounding rhythm, I managed to say to her "Not my idea."

Luiz eased up on me slightly and stood up a little straighter, saying "I'm not done with this one yet."

12