Maria and Her Boys Ch. 05

Story Info
Loving fresh semen.
12k words
4.55
21.6k
16
0

Part 5 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,234 Followers

Ajay visited me again one week later, this time dressed more casually. His T-shirt gave me a good look at his muscles and I could already see the bulge of his young, virile penis.

Having a young man like that at my door is guaranteed to stoke my fire. I have not forgotten how desirable they were when I was that same age, how nervous and desperate they were. And my own feelings of fear and desire. What would they do to me? Would I enjoy it? And now I know I will enjoy such a young man because I know how to get what I want and I know they will do anything I ask.

I could barely wait for Ajay. I was wearing nothing but my robe that I'd left open to display my cleavage. I'm in my mid-forties but have a good body for my age and I know my boys appreciate it. Ajay gave me a wonderful smile and we kissed long and deep. His kissing was improving already and his little goatee felt nice.

"I'm going to teach you everything you need to know," I told him in a whisper. "As long as you behave yourself."

He simply nodded and flashed his smile. I took him upstairs and as fast as we could we were naked in bed. Once more he was smitten by my boobs. They are almost perfect for a woman of my age - C-cup and nicely perky. I let him stare at them for a moment. My nipples were as hard as tiny pebbles. I pulled Ajay close and let him suckle on me.

"Squeeze them a little," I told him. It was time to begin teaching him how to pleasure my body. "Suck them harder. Lick my nipples... Yes, a little more... oh, don't stop."

I knew I was soaking. I wondered if he could smell my scent. But I wanted his penis. I rolled Ajay onto his back. I kissed his mouth. I kissed his chest - so powerful and strong.

Soon I had my hand on his young penis. It was incredibly hard and I imagined I could see him throbbing. How good it felt to wrap my hand around that dark shaft. I put my head on his tummy so I could inspect him. I was his first and I almost felt like an explorer as I played with it. I played with his foreskin and saw the way it moved as I stroked him. I was fascinated by that. It doesn't feel any different in my vag but I enjoy playing with it. His pre-cum was leaking. I used my thumb to rub it into the head of his penis. Of course he groaned and started to ooze even harder.

And I didn't forget his precious little eggs. I ran my fingers through the dark hair on his sack and I softly massaged them. Were they full of his semen? I wondered how many times he had played with himself while thinking of me.

"A strong boy like you," I said to him. "I know you can cum more than once for me."

I was hungry for him to spurt. I already knew that I wanted him to shoot on my skin. The conversation with Jill made me realise how much I love that. Sometimes a lover had gotten his cum on my skin and I'd pretended it was like an accident - well, unplanned. Except for that first night with Ajay. I'd made sure I wore his semen and it had been so exciting. Was I ready for something more wild? Was I getting bored with even my sexy young boys? I think I just love fresh semen. With Ajay I felt mature and in charge so I was totally safe. I could ask for anything I wanted. Why not try that?

So I lay back and asked Ajay to straddle me. He was a little confused but I was drinking in the sight of his dark muscles and his bouncing erection as he got into position above my hips.

"It's a beautiful dick," I murmured to him. "Play with it, Ajay. Touch yourself and show me."

I knew he wanted to please me. My vag twitched as I watched Ajay take hold of his shaft. The contrast of his dark body against mine was incredibly erotic. It wasn't going to take much for me to climax.

"Yes, Ajay," I urged him softly. "Relax and enjoy it. I love a handsome man shooting for me."

This time Ajay was more confident. He was ready to follow my lead. That's part of the reason these young guys get me so excited. They are so willing and grateful and ready to do what I need. And watching Ajay and his strong, young manhood told me that I'd made the right choice once again.

"On my boobs," I told him. "Not my face. Shoot at my boobs."

I watched his arms and his chest as he stroked himself. I wondered if this was the reason he worked out so diligently - to impress the girls. I thought of myself as his reward after all his efforts in the gym. And he was almost ready. I gave him a show to help him out. I rubbed my nipples as he got right to the edge.

"I have to shoot, Maria."

"I want you to. Let it go. Put it on my boobs."

I know I was grinning at Ajay as he unleashed for me. My control of this new young man was intoxicating. And his first shot looked so amazing as his cock erupted. Oh, the power of a young penis. It was fabulous to see and feel his baby-making stuff splash on me. I'd made an almost virginal young man play with himself and shoot his cum. Taking him on my skin felt so perfect. It was like a way to celebrate my newest find. I knew it was special for him.

It was a good-sized load. He made a nice mess on me. Some of it landed on my boobs but mostly he got my tummy. It was warm and sticky and soft. I admit I've seen it a lot on porn and I am starting to like the way cum looks on me.

"Good boy," I whispered to him. "Good boy. That was amazing."

By that point I was so horny. I felt a little out of control. I was wicked and dirty to let a man cum on me. But Jill was correct - somehow it felt right and I really did enjoy it with Ajay.

I gave him a towel to clean me up. He wiped his penis as well. Watching him do that made me think about how he would feel and taste when I finally made him shoot in my mouth. Yes, I had definite plans for that. But I knew I wanted to make him wait.

"Before we fuck, you have to get me ready," I told him. "I need you to lick me down there. OK?"

He looked a little nervous but straight away he said he'd do that. It was just another reason to take such a young, inexperienced boy to bed. Some men would never think about going down on a woman. But with Ajay, who didn't know any better, it was easy to ask and to tell him what I needed. I was practically cumming as soon as his mouth was on my vag.

"Lick me first," I begged him. "Long licks. Like a dog. Yes, all the way from the bottom to the top. Oh, yes. Again. Oh."

The feeling of his young mouth was wonderful. He was still more eager than skilled but that's the price I pay for taking young men as my lovers. His goatee felt nice against my bare skin. I was so horny and I spread my legs wider as I started cumming for him.

"Find my clit. Yes, higher. That's it ...oh, fuck. Yes, gentle. Yes, just slow to start..."

I reached down and pulled his face into my bare vag. Somehow Ajay managed to persist with his licking. It felt good to spread my wetness all over his face.

"In my hole," I gasped. "Lick me there. Deeper. Yes. Oh, I'm cumming."

I kept calling out my instructions as I was exploding. I had a new boy between my legs, still practically a virgin. The whole thing was so incredibly naughty that I was cumming perfectly. God, I had needed that so badly. And when I told Ajay to slip a finger into my soaking vag the fact he was so clumsy just made me explode some more.

"Was that right?" he asked me after I finally released him.

"Sweetie, that was just fine. Couldn't you tell how turned on I was?" I could see my wetness all over his face and on his goatee. I had really cum quite a lot. "You are learning how to please a woman. Every man should know."

We took our time to explore one another's bodies. He was fascinated by my boobs. He also wanted to look and touch between my legs - the creases on the side of my vag and where my legs meet my bum. I guess it's the part of a woman's body that gets shown a lot in porn, right before the guys shoves his dick in.

"You have a great body," he told me. That was nice to hear even if he only had porn to compare me with.

It felt good to just lie there as he explored a woman's body for the first time. And it made me horny again very quickly. I took the chance to explore him, too. Mostly I enjoyed myself touching and kissing his muscles and giving a few little squeezes and strokes to his lovely penis.

Soon I asked him to fuck me. I wanted that badly. He didn't need to be asked twice. I took his shaft in my hand but it was already getting hard for me. I put his hand on my vag and showed him how to softly stroke my cleft and my clit to make me wet enough for him - not that much effort was required.

"You have a beautiful body." I told him when he was between my legs. "Remember to go slow at the start. Because you'll make me cum and then you can finish inside me."

As I had promised him, the second time was better than the first. I think he actually did take a little more time. And with the practice he'd already had, his thrusting was much improved. I even squeezed my vag a little for him.

"Can you feel that? You feel so good. I love you fucking me."

"Its great, Maria. It feels great to fuck you."

I wrapped my pale legs around his darker body. That felt more intimate and somehow I wanted that. I guess because I had taken his virginity.

And he made me cum. Not as hard or as long as I usually like. But that was not the point. His young cock was enough that day. The sight of his hard, young body on top of me was exciting. And his thrusting was delightful - at least as good as my first time with a boy. I moaned to him and pulled his hips closer. Ajay got more confident and went deeper and I could feel his hairy balls swinging against me with his rhythm. And I was made even more horny by the thought of all the screwing that was ahead of us.

"Oh, Ajay. Don't stop. Just keep fucking me."

"I'm going to shoot again," he groaned to me.

I wasn't quite done, as it happened. But I didn't want to damage his confidence. Besides, it was due to me that he was so horny. Still, I made a mental note to talk to Ajay about stamina.

"Don't wait," was what I said to him. "Shoot it in me, big man."

Oh, I was craving him unloading in my vag. What more should I have wanted with that youthful, novice cock thrusting into me while its owner lay atop me with his hunky, muscled physique? He cried out that strange sound and I got another rush as I watched and heard his orgasm.

"Good boy, Yes, Ajay," I urged him.

I knew he was cumming in me, unloading his stuff into me vag. I'm sure I even came again while he was shooting. He was firing his sticky stuff deep into my hole. I was proud of him. And I loved my own wickedness and the amazing pleasures it brings me.

"Good boy," I told him. "That was so good."

I don't really know why I say that to my young men. Except that they are young. So very young. And I am grateful when they make a proper effort for me. My husband rarely did.

Ajay slowed his humping but I kept hold of him so his penis stayed inside me. We were both panting but I thought it right to teach him some more. I pulled him to me for a nice, long kiss while his penis softened inside me. Only then did I release him. I put my arms around his shoulders and enjoyed a nice hug while we both recovered.

Ajay was quite chatty after his second fuck. We lay close together and I got to enjoy his muscles some more. I stroked and kissed his body while feeling his semen oozing from my vag. We talked. He wanted to know about my husband. But I told him firmly that the topic was off-limits. I managed to change the subject by asking him about his favourite porn and the things he wanted to try.

"You need to understand a few things," I told him gently. "Not every woman will want to go to bed with you. And not every woman will want you to shoot onto her skin. Understand me?" He nodded and promised that he understood. "Next time, perhaps you should not masturbate the day before you fuck me. I like to watch a big load."

Since I am in my sexual peak, and since I had a gorgeous young lover in my bed, it wasn't long before my needs asserted themselves. I wanted to cum some more. It was a good time to test my young Ajay and how much he can perform. I slipped my hand down to his wonderful penis. My other hand cupped his sack. Just like other boys his age, Ajay responded perfectly. I worked gently and soon he was back to full size.

"I think you can screw me one more time. Don't you?"

He grinned in reply and gave my vag a cursory licking before I let him climb on top of me again. I was ready. He was, too, and I promised myself I'd take advantage of his quick recovery in the future. Then I guided that inexperienced cock to my opening.

"Go faster this time," I told him. "I need it harder."

He gave me a quite satisfactory fuck, I must say. It was sweet that my new young man was so ready to oblige. Boys of that age have better manners because they are so grateful. His technique was already getting better - though still a long way from what I need. But he stayed hard and lasted longer. I focussed on my own pleasure and came very nicely as I let my new "almost man" thrust in and out of my wet vag. In time, of course, he was ready to enjoy his own climax. Ajay had done a good job that day and I happily let him spurt the last of his virile, youthful stuff into my middle-aged vag before I sent him on his way.

***************************

I am not sure how my life came to be so dominated by my sexual needs and obtaining pleasure. I imagine its to do with my stage of life and the sexual peak that some women experience. I tell myself that's why my friend, Jill, spends so much time talking about her boyfriend and her other lover.

In some ways, my life could not be better. I've had a number of lovers since my husband left me. Mostly they have been young men, almost boys, that have thrilled me and rewarded me.

I still have my gorgeous Clayton ready to come to my bed whenever I need him. But, as I've said, I am trying to see a little less of Clayton so that he'll be encouraged to pursue that young woman, Sara. He has become the perfect lover for me and I still lust after him terribly. But making him move on is right for both Clayton and me.

So I've decided to try having Clayton in my bed only every second week. I have come up with a few excuses as to why he won't be able to visit every Saturday as had become our routine.

It is wonderful to have found Ajay - even younger than Clayton and practically still a virgin. I know he will be willing to do whatever I want in order to have sex with me.

After Ajay had gone home that first afternoon - when I captured his virginity - my vag kept throbbing. I am greedy. I need more. Or I need more than my two boys could give me that week. I resorted to a marathon session of masturbation. I am very good at that, as it happens.

I tried to ignore my needs but I could not get sex out of my thoughts. It got so bad that I sent a message to Clayton - a booty call. I was hoping he would come to me the next night and quell the fires of my lust. It was a silly thing to do. But Clayton sent me a reply that he couldn't make it. I understood and was even a little relieved. Except that denial was making my lust grow stronger.

I spent the week feeling super horny. I could not stop thinking about Ajay and his young body and his virile penis. That made me think about other men and their equipment. I got into my head that I was after a big dick. It had been so long since that boy on the train. I couldn't shake the thought. And naturally neither Clayton nor Ajay had the solution to that problem.

So, now, I started planning to find a third lover! The gym should be a good place to find a new lover. It has worked in the past. I know there are men there, and some boys, who like to steal looks at me. I'd changed gyms again after taking Ajay home. It seems my gorgeous Ryan and his friends have stopped their workouts. But it takes time to find a suitable boy at the gym and make my plans for him. I could not wait.

I thought of Clive, too. I knew he was likely to be more than happy to take advantage of my situation. But he probably has at least one regular lined up so I figured he'd be too busy for me. And I didn't want him to think I was feeling desperate.

On-line searching has not been helpful. I'm yet to find a boy the right age for me - young and ripe. Though I reminded myself that Naz had turned out well and I wondered if I might get lucky again.

At work I ordered bicycle couriers every day looking for opportunities, hoping for another sexy young man. But none of the ones who came were suitable. So I let my desires get the better of me and I took a chance I should not have.

*****************************

I was still thinking about a big penis. My girlfriends had put that idea back in my head. That boy from the train, Ben, had been so magnificent, filling me up more than I'd ever felt before. Then Jill's crazy antics had gotten me aroused and I found myself imagining Ben's amazing, young penis day and night. I could not shake the desire to feel something that big again. My resistance was getting weaker since I was so horny from Clayton and Ajay.

I went on-line again. Just for a look is what I told myself. I found a man called Gary. He was too old for me - almost twenty-eight. But it was fun to think about him. He claimed his penis is more than eight inches long. I really have no idea what that means. We swapped messages and he sent me a picture. It was impressive - big and hard with plenty of girth. I was feeling like I couldn't ignore him.

In return I sent him a picture of my cleavage. Being honest, I knew where that was leading. But his penis looked exactly what I'd been dreaming of. Gary really liked my photo and he insisted that he loves having sex with older women. I told myself I was being foolish. He was too old and too full of himself. But I kept wondering how he would feel inside me. I found myself agreeing to meet him the following Friday night.

I am sure I could have gone out and allowed a man to pick me up. I know women still do that. Its not that I was concerned about being slutty. I think my behaviour with my young men proves that I am a slut. But Gary is very well-equipped and that's what I needed.

We met and we talked a little and drank a little. I'd chosen an outfit that shows plenty of cleavage and he obliged by constantly stealing looks. He is easy on the eye so that was nice. But I felt silly being on a "date" with a man his age. The usual thrill was missing - he was too confident. Not like my young men who tremble with nerves and anticipation. A man like Gary has already forgotten what it was like to be almost virginal and hoping the other person knows what they are doing.

That only reminded me of why I prefer my boys to be so much younger. But I'd gone that far and I really did want to see his big dick in the flesh. So I was happy when he suggested we go back to his apartment. I had insisted on his place for safety and because I didn't need my neighbours seeing another strange man outside my house.

"I really do like older women," he tried to reassure me once more. "And you are very sexy."

I felt him run his hand down my dress as we walked to his car. He lingered on my bum and I enjoyed that. Yes, my gym-toned body still gets the guys. It was good to know he was turned on. That would give me a little control. And my own arousal was rising. I kept thinking about his penis. My heart was really racing and my nipples were hard. I knew it was going to happen and that I had to forget all the reasons why Gary was wrong for me.

At his place we hugged and kissed. He was quite good at that and I started to relax. I let him grab my bottom and when he pulled me to him I felt the hardness of his erection. Of course that made my vag get moist. And when Gary started opening my blouse to get at my breasts all I could think about was letting him screw me with his big cock.

mjar65
mjar65
1,234 Followers