Maria and Her Boys Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Ajay. Fuck me how you want."

His hard, muscled body felt amazing as he humped against me. I could imagine that he'd worked on his arms and his shoulders just for me. I wrapped my pale legs around his dark-skinned body. I tried to pull him in closer. I wanted him to ram me with his dick. It was wonderful to be so wanton and to make my young man give me still more orgasms. And I squeezed out my remaining climax as my young boy learned how to be a man in my bed.

Of course he came inside me again. I helped a little, squeezing my vag around his beautiful young dick.

"Cum for me," I urged him softly. "I know you've got more."

I even had another small orgasm as I listened to his sounds and felt him thrusting and blasting inside my vag.

"Good boy. That's the way to make a woman happy," I said, smiling up at him.

Then I pulled him down onto my body. It was so sweet to have his weight on top of me and to feel his laboured breathing. We cuddled a little, too. Men don't generally understand why its important after screwing a woman. But all my young boys get taught. It made me pleased that Ajay was so responsive. It was the perfect way to finish off a week where I'd been so horny and desperate.

*************************

You might recall that I said a while back that so much has been happening for me. The last few months have been a rollercoaster. At first, I was feeling very satisfied with my sex life and my young Clayton. Then I realised it was time to move forward - to find a new young man to thrill me and pleasure me.

My trouble was that all that thinking - about young men and sex - made me more horny than usual. Which made it even more important to find a suitable new boy. Ajay was a good fix for the short-term. I don't know why I decided he was not for keeping - but I won't allow myself to linger with him the way I did with my lovely Clayton.

I needed more sex than ever. And I needed more young men than I could find. Chance encounters didn't seem to be working. The internet was not working. I needed to be careful at the gym.

Then I came across Brady. Oh, he is a perfect specimen - tall, blonde and good-looking. He seemed a little nervous, even goofy. I found him at the same café where I'd given my number to Antony. I'd not been back since veering so close to disaster. But Brady gave me a lovely smile and straight away my mind was turning. I realised I was flirting with him but, fortunately, he was too young to understand.

I made my decision on the spot. I would try to seduce Brady. As I've said before, what is life without some risks? He seemed just right for me - inexperienced, attentive and eager to please. His boyish looks aren't a problem either. I gave him a smile and a large tip before I left. I wanted him to remember me. I'd already decided I'd be back soon.

One new opportunity would have been enough. Brady gives all the signs of being a fine replacement for Ajay. Not that he could ever replace my Clayton. I was feeling rather heady as I tried to imagine the sigh of his long body in my bed and on top of me - his virile penis throbbing and thrusting into me.

But the universe had another wonderful surprise for me. After all that frustration and looking, suddenly another opportunity came along. This time it was Richard, an old friend of my daughter. I bumped into him the very next day. I know he's hardly seen my daughter for ages now she has her new boyfriend and is living with her father across town. But I remembered Richard very well from the many times he'd visited our house with a group of their young friends. I'd always liked him and I momentarily forgot about the fact he is as old as my daughter.

"Hi, Maria," I heard someone say.

He flashed me a smile and I realised it was Richard walking towards me.

"Its really nice to see you," I told him, which was not entirely true.

We talked for a few minutes. I was trying to be polite. I even apologised for my daughter, the fact she'd allowed her old friendships to wither.

"She hardly even speaks to me these days," I said with a grimace. "She's moved in with her father."

"Yes, I heard about that. I'm sorry Maria. You're such a lovely lady."

Then it hit me - just like that, in the middle of the street. Richard is a nice young man. He is nice - and he is young. In truth, he is a little too old for my tastes. But there can be many reasons why a woman like me wants to take a certain man to her bed. Suddenly, I wondered if there was a chance to get a little victory over my daughter. Could I have Richard? She'd never know, of course, since I'd need to keep it a secret. But I would know what I'd done and it would be a delicious secret, all told.

I wanted to get Richard into my bed. Suddenly, I was a lot more interested in him.

"Why don't you come visit me some time? I am alone in the house mostly. You remember where? Come over for lunch and tell me everything you've been up to."

I insisted we swap mobile numbers. Not that Richard needed a lot of convincing. I was wearing a revealing top that day and my big boobs were showing to full effect. Richard had not seen me since I'd had them fixed and I could tell he was impressed.

"Are you sure you wouldn't mind?" I asked him sweetly. "It will give me the chance to make a meal for someone else."

Richard is a very nice young man. He didn't know how to refuse me. Which augured well for my secret, wicked plan. I made sure to give him a little peck on his cheek before we parted that day.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you soon," I told him.

I walked away with my heart pounding and my head all fuzzy. I had been on the verge of propositioning a man on the street. A man young enough to be my son - in fact, an old friend of my daughter. His hands had felt so soft in mine. I'd tried not to stare at his broad shoulders. I remembered that he is a keen runner. His body would be lean and hard. It would feel so good next to mine. My nipples were hard. My vag was tingling. I had to force myself to think about other things so I was able to drive safely.

************************

When my lovely Clayton came to me the next Saturday morning, I was as horny as ever and filled with excitement. He has been so good for me. A young man to teach and to grow and to tend to my needs in bed whenever I want (mostly). I never meant our fling to go on for so long but it has and I have no regrets.

Clayton let himself in and came upstairs. I was already naked for him. I enjoying letting him see my body. I may be old enough to be his mother but I know I am in great shape - better than a lot of girls his own age.

He kissed me and we hugged just as I have taught him. But the best thing about my young men is that they are reliable. They always are turned-on and they always get such lovely erections. I don't know if Clayton picked up on my arousal that morning. His penis was telling me that he was just as keen.

"Eat me?" I begged him and he went straight between my legs.

I was already wet as his tongue parted my lips and found my clit.

"Oh, Jesus. Clayton you have no idea..."

I can never get blasé about a young man, barely past his twenty-first birthday, shoving his face between my thighs and using his mouth on my vag. But its even better with Clayton since he has learned exactly how to pleasure me. I came easily and quickly, at least a half dozen orgasms before I had to have his lovely cock inside me. I rolled over and almost pushed Clayton onto his back. His lovely, thick cock was fully erect and I had to have it.

"I need to fuck," I told him and mounted my wonderful boy.

I held his penis against my vag. My lips were engorged with my lust. What a slut I am! I practically cried out as I sank down and let his manhood fill me up. I was in a frenzy that morning and determined to use him in every way.

"Can you last?" I said in a hoarse voice. "I need a lot of this."

I rode him hard, grinding his cock into my vag and letting my clit rub against his base. He grabbed my boobs and played with them exactly the way I needed. I humped his wonderful cock while he squeezed and massaged my boobs and I couldn't stop cumming.

I am relaxed about showing all my lust to Clayton. After so long with each other he knows what I'm like. And he knows how to pace himself. But I needed him to really screw me. So I climbed off him and went on hands and knees.

"Don't wait," I rasped. "Do it hard."

He was perfect, slamming into me and his balls slapping against my lips with each thrust. I think I was screaming out. I had to bury my face in my pillow to muffle the sounds. He has impressive stamina now. And I told myself I need a screwing like that every day.

"I'm gonna cum inside you," he said with a strangled note.

But I wanted something different. I was feeling a little guilty and very turned-on. I knew how I wanted to reward my lovely young man.

"No no," I called out. "In my mouth."

What a thrill it was! He tasted of my vag and that was dirty and erotic. I barely got my lips around his cock before he was spurting and shooting. My beautiful young man spewed his fresh semen straight into my mouth.

"Argh... argh..." he groaned as his big load spurted.

It was wicked and exciting to feel him so out of control as he pulsed between my lips. As always, I had to swallow hard to keep up with the volume he produced for me. But it tasted so good and it felt so right to give my Clayton a special treat like that. I love swallowing his stuff and I always feel proud because he gives me a flood.

After I'd calmed down a little, I apologised to him for being so crazy. He just smiled and cuddled me. That was very sweet. But I wasn't done.

"I'm still horny," I confessed in a whisper. "Will you use my vibrator?"

Of course he was more than willing. Its only recently that I even let Clayton know that I have a sex toy - well, he knows about that one. Its brought even more passion and intimacy to our time in bed. He's always so gentle with it. And he is very clever, too, licking my clit while he softly pleasures my vag with my toy. That morning he didn't stop - letting me scream out, relieved the window was shut, as I emptied my lust all over the toy and all over my sweet young man.

It was the most fabulous morning of sex. After all this time, my Clayton is still devoted to my pleasure. It's the reason why I prefer boys so young. Older guys, men my own age, can never give me the same pleasure. They usually assume that their experience tells them what I need. But young men are always ready and eager to do exactly what I ask.

As I rested, thinking of another round, I made Clayton tell me the latest news about Sara. I helped him along by playing gently with his balls - he's stopped shaving his sack but I don't mind. He and Sara have started dating officially and I am very pleased. It seems he doesn't mind that her boobs are so much smaller than mine. I am certain that they're having sex but Clayton doesn't like to tell me too much. I want to respect that. She is a very lucky young woman now that I have trained her lover.

"Remember that every woman is different," I told him. "You must be patient with Sara. The way I took my time with you. Understand?"

There was something else I wanted to ask Clayton. It had been on my mind since my last coffee date with Jill. It took a little courage but, then, I'd been so wicked already that morning. And I needed to know.

"Do you ever want to try anal sex?" I asked him softly.

"Ummm... I don't know. I know people do it. Isn't it a little yucky?"

"In porn everyone is an actor. But real people must do it. I thought all young men wanted to have sex in a girl's bottom."

"I don't know. Sometimes I think, if a woman said it was OK, maybe I'd try it."

Of course that was not the whole truth. Though I didn't mind him being a little coy - he didn't want to seem too eager. But his reply only convinced me that I was right - all young men do want to have sex in a woman's butt. I changed the subject and soon we were having more sex.

**********************

Clayton screwed me several more times that day. It was as good as ever. He has learned so well. He forgot about Sara, giving me his full attention as we shared our pleasure with one another. We finished in missionary position, with my legs on his shoulders so he could go deep. I asked him to blow his load on my boobs. I was proud to receive his semen that way. I sent him away that day feeling very pleased with himself.

As usual after having a young man in my bed, I thought a lot about sex for the rest of that day. I knew that soon I will stop Clayton taking Clayton into my bed. I'll start making excuses that I have work to get done or something similar.

In the meantime, I had to decide how to seduce my two new boys. There is no longer any doubt that I am a "cougar". How else to describe a woman who has such thoughts as mine? I embrace it now. Besides, the thought of first Richard, and then Brady, was too powerful to turn away.

With Richard, I need a way to lure him in. So that he will reach the point of no return and he won't be able to stop himself. He will be very aware that I'm old enough to be his mother - I am the mother of an older friend of his, so it can't be avoided. That makes it more exciting but I don't want to humiliate myself or have him reject me in a way that he'll tell the world about me. On the other hand, I'm more experienced now and I have certain assets that give me an advantage. I am confident I can exploit the situation to my advantage.

There was another reason to plan. My diary was getting full. It occurred to me that I might end up juggling four sexy young men. OK, Richard will be a one-off. Ajay won't be around much longer. But somehow I had to find time for Brady.

I think Brady will be a little more tricky than Richard or Ajay. The gym has been a perfect place to find young men. I get to see them in action, get their attention and smile at them for a few weeks. Lucas is different because the only place we've seen each other is in the cafe. And I've learned already that some young men don't know what to do and are frightened when an older woman tries to chat them up. I need a special plan for Brady.

**************************

Ajay came to me again the next week. By then I needed him badly. And I had some wicked plans in store for that nice young boy. I met him at the door, wearing my robe and nothing else. Of course it was open at the front. I pulled it aside as he came to me. For once, I was feeling somewhat calm with Ajay. I was very horny and had forced myself not to masturbate as I'd thought about him in my bed again. But I had a plan and I knew he'd comply.

"Don't cum," I warned him again as I took his penis in my mouth.

He was lying down and this time I trusted him a little more. I felt his foreskin with my tongue as I swirled around his shaft. I was careful but I stroked his hairy sack as I slowly took the first few inches of his manhood into my mouth. His moans were the sweetest sound - my new boy beside himself with the thrill of a woman sucking his dick. Every male - boy or man - wants his cock sucked. And it turned me on even more to know I was still the only woman to give him that experience. That and his sounds were making my vag get more and more damp.

I wanted him super horny and desperate so he'd do exactly what I asked. When his pre-cum was flowing steadily I knew it was time.

"Lick me," I said to him firmly.

Then I got onto my hands and knees. My vag was on full display but it was my bottom that I was presenting to him. It's the bottom I've worked on so hard at the gym. I know that men enjoy looking at it. I was giving Ajay a real show.

"Lick my vag," I told him and was pleased that he obeyed immediately.

But I was wanting something different. I wriggled my hips for him. I wanted his tongue to move higher.

"Higher," I murmured to him. "Lick the other place."

It was only then that he paused. I told him again to lick my little hole.

"Isn't that... I mean... you mean?..."

"Come on, Ajay. I'm clean. A big man can handle it."

It was wrong to tease him but I really wanted him to lick me there. I needed to know how it felt. With my urging, he didn't wait long and I felt the soft warmth of a tongue right there.

I moaned a little to let him know I was happy. To be honest, I was a little surprised at how good it felt. I know partly that was because I was being a wicked older woman who was taking advantage of a hapless young man. I figured Jill had done something similar with her lover. I was being wild, on hands and knees and making young Ajay press his tongue against my other hole.

"Yes, lick around it... now deeper, push your tongue in. Oh, Ajay... put your fingers into my vag."

His tongue really did feel good back there. I've read about the many nerve endings in a woman's anus and now I am sure its true. And his goatee tickled my vag as he pressed his tongue into me. That made it all the more erotic. It was even better when he started fingering my vag. I was so wet for him. I can't say that I could ever cum like that but maybe it just needs more practice.

"Finger me hard," I urged him after I'd rolled onto my back.

Ajay suckled by boobs just as he's been taught. And his fingers were delightful in my vag as I exploded for him.

"Good boy," murmured to him as I pushed him into position between my legs. "That licking was nice. Now you get to screw me."

He felt fabulous on top of me. I stroked the muscles in his arms and shoulders and watched his chest. He soon had me cumming. I turned my head to watch us in the mirror, seeing his young, muscled body rising and falling on top of mine and his hips thrusting his eager cock into my vag. But the best part was his eruption, hearing and feeling his release as his young cock blasted his semen deep into my vag. Even Gary with his huge dick had not been as satisfying as that.

"It wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked him softly. "Licking my other hole."

He still wasn't sure. I knew I had pushed him to the edge of his comfort zone.

"Will you do that again some time? Only, I am not sure if we can keep doing this for much longer. My husband is not travelling on business much longer. And I can't let him find out about you."

Ajay nodded and swore to me again that he'd keep our secret safe. I only felt a little bad about lying to him. But I also knew I had limited time to really make the most of young Ajay. If he thinks I am about to end our fling he may be even more willing to do anything I ask.

More than any of my boys, Ajay is the one that I feel I can take advantage of. Maybe that's because he was a virgin when he came to me. But I don't feel bad about having my needs and finding a way to have them satisfied. After all, once they get older I think most men have the same attitude towards sex and towards women.

I could never be open with Ajay about my thoughts. I still don't know if I can tell anyone else that Jill has made me curious about anal sex - except you, of course. I want to explore having my bottom licked some more. And I have my young men who are so eager and want to learn everything about sex. So it was easy to take advantage of Ajay.

Do I want what Jill experienced? I don't think so. But I trust my beautiful Clayton and maybe I'll talk some more with him.

I pushed those thoughts from my mind for the rest of that Sunday with Ajay. I was in the mood for lots of oral sex and it was wonderful to think I was teaching him how to pleasure a woman with his mouth.

I needed his young dick, too, and I was only too happy to give him a reward. He fucked me twice more that day with his virile, youthful shaft. I will say his technique is improving. But something about Ajay makes me want to be naughty and shock him. So I climbed on top of him for a little while. He was amazed that I wanted to ride his dick and even happier when I shoved my big boobs into his face. He followed my lead and soon was squeezing and massaging them for me while I came beautifully.