Maria and Her Boys Ch. 06

Story Info
Revenge sex and exploring anal.
10.7k words
4.61
13.8k
15

Part 6 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

I had chased after young Ajay when I thought I would not have enough boys to satisfy my needs. I know that I need young men, young enough to be my son, to come to my bed and provide me with all kind of sexual pleasures. Boys, almost, just like I lusted after when I was in my university days. Boys with perpetually hard dicks and an eagerness to do anything I ask. Who can shoot big loads of their baby-making stuff and still be ready for more. It lets me relive my youth and I have enjoyed the thrill of seducing them and teaching them.

My sex life is so much better than with my boring ex-husband. And I get horny even when I am not with one of my young men. My vag is often wet from thinking about screwing. My nipples are almost constantly hard. I masturbate more than ever, lying on the same bed where I've had my fun with my young lovers.

Ajay has been special in his own way. He has a fine body - muscled and hard and with such power if he ever wanted to use it. And I admit that his dark skin was part of the attraction. Its fabulous to watch his darkness against my pale body as he lies between my legs, licking my vag, or when gets behind to give me a proper "doggy" screwing. His penis is a delight. Black and uncircumcised – my first on both counts. Its another naughty pleasure to play with his foreskin, in my hand and on my tongue.

I almost could not believe my luck that he was a virgin when I first took him to my bed. I still remember the day I gave my virginity away – to a rather nice young man called Peter. I was not sad at all. The feeling was more a mix of pride and thrill to have finally done it. I had no idea wat I was doing, then. And along came Ajay and the tables were turned. It was very special to know that I was his first and that he'll never forget me.

I have enjoyed teaching Ajay, as much as any of my young men. Even after a few visits to my bed it was obvious his technique was betting better.

At the same time, I started to feel that I should let go of Ajay. In fact, I knew I was not going to keep him. He is special. But all of my boys have been special.

Ryan was my first, almost an accident, and he started me on this wonderful adventure. I've not forgotten how grateful and excited I was to let him fuck me. I rediscovered my passion for sex. I did things I'd not done for a long time – and enjoyed them more than ever. Guiding his penis to my vag. Stroking his dick and making him spurt. Making him cum in my mouth like I was a desperate teenager. He helped me to feel really alive again.

Ben, from the train, had the most wonderful penis. I knew I was lucky the day I took him home and seduced him. I still wonder what we might have made of a longer affair. He is often in my thoughts when I masturbate, playing with my vag and thinking of the way he filled me. Ben was the reason I got a larger vibrator and sometimes I like to slowly work it into my vag and think of his young body on top of mine.

Jens was a brief fling, opportunistic and very satisfying. He had confidence but still the clumsiness of youth. With Jens I let myself be slutty from the start and that was validating.

And there have been some other, older men as well since my husband left. Not forgetting the chance with Kristine.

The crowning glory so far has been Clayton. Maybe that's why I kept him for so long, even after I 'd decided I didn't want a boyfriend or a long-term lover. Seducing Clayton has been the best. I've known him for a long time and I knew he had lustful thoughts about me. And the risks have been so much greater. I won't tell you exactly how I know Clayton. Its enough to say that we are not related by blood - its not an incestuous love. He will always be my favourite

Clayton made my pulse race from that first time, when I surprised him in his home and got him to show his penis. The way he responded to me, the shooting of his copious jets of semen, was so thrilling and rewarding. That excitement has never stopped. I've helped him grow into a man. He has a girlfriend now. Its time to let him go, slowly.

So when I started planning to seduce Ajay I was thinking of a replacement for my sweet Clayton. Which was always doomed to fail. Its not Ajay's fault. He is a very nice young man. And I was truly grateful to have two young, horny lovers to take care of me.

But I knew it could not last when I asked him to lick my bottom. You see, Clayton is eager and willing to give me whatever I asked. He was grateful to me and happy to let me, as the older woman, guide him. When I asked Ajay to lick my bum, even after that first time, he has seemed reluctant. I began to realise that perhaps Ajay was not as excited about our lovemaking as my other boys.

So I needed to start over. It's a good thing that a woman with my needs can always find opportunities.

First, I set my sights on Richard. He was going to be especially enjoyable because, at least in my mind, I would settle a score with my daughter. He is a little older than I like. I am certain he is long past being a virgin. But the power of sex with Richard would be that I was taking something from her. How wicked I've become.

*************************

Richard is a very nice young man. He was always polite when he came to the house. I knew he was not the type my daughter would date. But I always felt she was safe with a group of friends like Richard. He is 25 years old now. He is a plain-looking boy with short brown hair. A little taller than average with long, lean limbs. I always knew he was fit because he was a keen runner. I had never fantasised about his penis until after we met in the street by accident that day.

My passion these days is luring sexy young men – barely men – into my bed. Its risky and there is always a little fear as well. And it is thrilling and so very satisfying.

The same feelings rose in me when I thought about Richard. This time the fear was for a good reason. I had no idea of how Richard would respond to me. I didn't want rejection. Worse would be if he was so repelled that he exposed my new life. What if he told my daughter?

But those fears faded away as his car pulled up in the street. I was thinking that he was a different kind of taboo altogether. My heart was racing. Underneath my thin summer dress my nipples were hard.

"Hi. Its really good to see you," I said with a warm smile as I opened my door. "Did you find it OK?"

"Yeah. I've been here plenty of times so I remembered the way."

"I don't have many visitors now. And it's a big house. I'm in the process of moving, actually."

It was just small talk. I don't know that Richard had any idea what I wanted that day. But I was determined to go through with it. And I've gotten very comfortable with young men – even younger than him. We made small talk for a while. I'd told him to come over for lunch. The food was prepared. I had to seize the chance while I could.

"Do you notice anything different about me?"

"Ummm... yes. You look really good, Maria."

"I've been working out. A lot."

I stood up and turned slowly around. I knew my dress was hugging tight around my hips and my bum. I told him about the thousands of squats and lunges I've done in the gym. I even lifted my dress a little to show him my thighs. They're in great shape and it wouldn't hurt to show a little more skin.

"Yeah, Maria. You have a great body. A lot of women would like to look as good."

I knew what he meant – for a woman as old as me. But that was OK. I enjoyed his compliment. And I knew that I had his attention. But I was still taking a huge risk. What if he ran from the house? But I had to go ahead with the plan so I rubbed my hands over my butt.

"I like my bottom now. Not saggy. Not as good as yours. But it's a nice shape and its firm."

I could see that Richard was uncomfortable. He was wanting to look and, at the same time, wishing he could look somewhere else. But I do have a good-looking arse. No doubt he felt weird ogling a woman who was the mother of one of his old friends. But he was looking. He was enjoying the sight. So I turned around and put my hands on my hips.

"You didn't say anything about my boobs. Do you notice something different?"

"Ummm, well... I guess..."

"Its OK," I told him with a grin. "I had them done. Bigger and more perky. Men like them."

I saw him grin, still feeling awkward. But I definitely had his attention. My plan was working. I opened two buttons on my dress to show my cleavage.

"You can look," I assured him. "I want your opinion. I know you'll be honest. Do you like them?"

"Yes. Oh... I mean, yes, Maria..."

He gave my cleavage a good look. As I expected he would. A young man his age cannot help looking. And then getting turned on. My heart was really pounding. Soon he'd be ready to do whatever I needed.

"I really like them, too. But I want an honest opinion."

I was a little scared. But there was no turning back. So I undid more buttons to show off more of my boobs. I wasn't wearing a bar that day – I never do when a young man comes to visit. I saw his eyes and the way he tried to swallow as his mouth went dry. I was so excited from being in control. I wanted him in my bed so badly.

"Its OK to touch," I said softly. "Go on, Richard. I want you to touch."

He was going really well. After all, I was the mother of one of his old friends. But he did what I said and started to trace his fingertips across my boobs. Soon he'd be hooked. I pulled my dress open wider.

"You like them don't you? Let me show you."

Before he could react, I had my dress off. My boobs were exposed fully, right in front of his hands. I had done it – young Richard, my daughter's old friend, had an eyeful of my boobs. Richard reacted perfectly. His eyes went wide and I saw the shock on his face. That only made me want him more. My vag was tingling. My nips were like bullets.

"Its OK," I said again. "I like them being touched."

He looked like he was in a daze. But he stroked with both hands this time.

"Grab them", I breathed to him.

Of course, he couldn't help himself. His brain took over and hands slowly took hold of my boobs. He was caressing and gently squeezing them. My vag had a spurt of wetness. I know he heard my moan.

"Yes, Richard," I breathed. "Touch them and tell me you like them."

"Maria ...jesus, I mean..."

I don't think he'd yet realised I was wearing a G-string. What nice woman my age wears those? I turned my body so he could see my bare butt.

"And my bottom," I told him. "Tell me if its firm enough."

I saw he wanted to resist. Something in his head was telling him that this was wrong. But he is a young man, after all. His hand slipped around to my butt cheek. Richard was mine.

"I don't think we need lunch," I said with a wicked grin.

There was no mistaking the reason I'd invited him. He looked shocked but I heard his breathing. And he didn't resist when I took his hand in mine. I don't think he knew how to resist. I looked in his eyes and gave him my sweetest smile. When he tried to smile back I turned to lead him upstairs. Following my arse cheeks up the stairs would have banished any resistance. My vag was soaking wet, too, but I didn't stop to think he would see my wetness

"I don't have a man to appreciate me," I lied. I hoped I didn't sound too desperate. "Men like my body. But I need a man to really want me and enjoy me."

I was so aroused by now that I was pulling his clothes off. There was no need to waste time. I'd thought so many times how it would feel to have Richard in my bed. I took in the sight of his lean, taut body. I was pleased to see he still kept himself in shape. He was going to feel just fine on top of me.

"You have to keep this a secret," I said to him firmly. "No-one can ever know. Promise me?"

He could only nod. But that was enough. Like with all my young lovers, I had taken charge. His cock was already past half-mast. I was panting with lust as I reached down and cupped his balls. They were warm and hard inside the soft pouch. My heart was racing. I wondered if Richard could hear it.

"I need to kiss you," I whispered and he obliged by leaning down to me.

It was a nice kiss. Soft and warm. I gently pushed my tongue into his mouth. He let me do that. I found one of his hands and pulled it to my boobs. That was when I heard him moan. It was really going to happen.

I turned Richard, now almost naked, and sat him on the bed. I wanted to make the most of my big boobs that he liked so much. So I pulled his head to me.

"I want you to enjoy them," I murmured. "Suck on my big boobs."

Happily, he didn't wait. His mouth went straight to my left boob. I was so aroused that even that first touch felt electric. Richard was a little older than I like but he was still perfect – young and not wanting to waste a second. His mouth felt fabulous. My vag was throbbing, sopping wet. I moaned for him as he sucked hard on me. I put my hand on his head and pulled him closer, urging him to suckle on me. I wasn't sure how long I could wait before I had him screw me.

"Oh, Richard," I breathed. "You really do like them."

He could only grunt in reply. I felt his tongue flick across my hard nipple and I almost gasped aloud. That sent more of those little electric shocks through me. I steered his mouth to my other boob and he had me moaning loudly.

"Yes, lick my nipple," I urged him. "I like that."

My new boobs had done the trick – again. I am proud of them but there is something wonderful about having a younger man suckle on me. Richard was making me even hotter and the sensations were exquisite. I thought of my daughter and how I'd stolen one of her friends to pleasure me. I could have let Richard keep on enjoying my boobs. I could tell he's had some practice and he was making my entire body respond to him. But I needed something else even more.

"Promise me again. This will be a secret and you'll never tell anyone."

"I promise," he murmured, releasing my boob so it bounced nicely on my chest.

I was thinking about my daughter and about his dick. I knew it was time to shatter that taboo. So I pushed Richard back onto the bed, on his back. What a sight! His penis was incredibly hard. I knew he would be throbbing. I will never get tired of seeing a new dick, of exploring it and enjoying it. I went to my knees without another word. Yes, it was slutty and that was what I had planned.

"Oh, Maria," he groaned. "Fuck".

I just smiled and took hold of his shaft at the base. I was admiring it, making ready to take him in my mouth. My other hand fondled his balls. They were small. His cock is just average – maybe a little small. But it was hard and fully erect and ready to burst, just as I like them. And because it was Richard, my daughter's old friend, I just had to suck him. I knew he would fit perfectly into my mouth.

I locked eyes with young Richard and gave him a grin. Then I licked his shaft. His groan was tremendous. I knew he was horny because of me. That made me even hotter.

"I want this to be special," I told him. "That's why you have to keep this secret for ever."

He merely nodded but I knew right then he'd agree to anything I wanted. I love the power I have over younger guys. And by then any young man would have done anything to get a head job.

So I licked his shaft again as I gently fondled his young ball sack. Then I opened my lips and this time I sank my mouth over his young, pulsating dick. He groaned even louder. His tip was a nice size and flared wide at the bottom. It felt great against my tongue. And I could take most of him in my mouth. I went further as I felt him throb and his hips start to move underneath me. But I knew what to do and gripped the base firmly to stop him ramming into my mouth.

All cocks taste good. They all feel good. And Richard was so responsive. What was even better was the wickedness of knowing he was my daughter's friend. Somehow sucking his cock was even more naughty than my other young boys. His hips were thrusting and it was so primal to have this young man wanting to fill my mouth with his dick. I had to focus to give him a really good blowjob, keeping my lips tight around his shaft and slowly taking in more and more of his hardness. I took in maybe five inches.

Richard was moaning and I knew he's not had many girlfriends suck his dick. He would be so grateful and ready to give me whatever I asked. I used my tongue to swirl around the head and his shaft. His balls tightened up in my other hand. He was mine!

"Didn't you ever fantasise about me?" I asked him sweetly as I climbed on the bed.

"No ...I wish I did."

"Now you will," I said with a laugh as I straddled young Richard.

I held his cock so it was pointing at my vag. My lips were swollen and engorged. He is a little small and I was super wet. So I sank down easily in a single movement. Both of us were moaning. He felt so good inside my vag and I really did not mind that he's smaller than some of my boys.

I put my hands on his lean, runner's body and I felt like it was a victory to have this young man in my bed. He looked good underneath me. His cock was hard inside my vag.

"I really need this," I told him, panting.

I was the older woman, taking advantage of this young man. But to me I was just making sure the sex was what I needed. My juices were flowing as I started to ride him, moving my hips to make contact in all the right spots.

I felt him start thrusting up into me. That was good. But I didn't want him to finish too soon. So I made the most of the position, lowering myself so my big boobs were pressing into his face. Richard seemed to know what to do and grabbed my boobs and sucked on them hard. I was already cumming all over his shaft. My boobs were bouncing on his face as I started humping on his young cock.

Once more I was in a frenzy. With some young guys that's just what happens. I guess I really did need a screw from Richard. I hardly thought about my daughter as I started cumming nicely over his cock. I rode him for a long time, just enjoying the thrill of such a wicked performance until I started to get a little tired. But I knew Richard would still have plenty of energy for me. So I rolled onto my back.

"You make me so horny", I told him as I spread my legs. They are toned and a nice shape and I was proud to show them to my new young man. "Fuck me, Richard."

I was playing with my nipples as he got on top of me. I wanted him to really enjoy my boobs. He took position over me and his dick slipped straight in.

"You don't mind screwing an older woman?" I asked and he only shook his head in response. "Show me how you like to do it. Really screw me," I told him as I squeezed my boobs for him.

I kept on cumming as he tried to ram into me. It was a thrill to see his young muscles as he worked his dick into my vag. What a health specimen he is. But truly it was the wickedness of my behaviour that made me go over the top. Just the knowledge that he was an old friend of the family had me totally on heat.

"Oh, Richard. You feel so good in my vag," I groaned to him.

"You feel great, Maria," he panted back.

Every thrust of his young dick felt wonderful. I could really feel the tip as he pulled out and shoved himself deep. I'll admit his technique was not great and he has a lot to learn. But I lay back and let Richard pump into me and I came over and over.

"Don't stop. Screw me good." He hardly needed me to tell him.

"You feel great," he repeated. "I'm getting close."

I came harder from hearing him say that. I bet my daughter never hears that from her boyfriend.

"Don't wait," I gasped aloud. "Shoot in me. Oh, fuck me hard Richard."

"Fuck, Maria. I'm gonna cum. Aargh."

"Oh yes, sweetie. Cum hard for me."

We older women know how to get the best from our lovers. I knew Richard was throbbing and pulsing inside my vag. I grabbed his butt to pull him in deeper. I wanted him to empty his tight, young balls inside me. He started to grunt and I knew he was losing control. His face went red. His head flew back.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers