Maria and Her Boys Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Brady was resting on me. I lowered my legs, still parted with his lean, young body in between. He was breathing hard, as well. But his cock was still inside my vag. I was pleased to see that he was showing some good manners.

"Good boy," I breathed to him as I rubbed his back.

I heard him mutter something in response. It didn't matter right then. I stroked his back and cuddled him to me. Though I am a dirty, wicked cougar I till take pleasure from more than just fucking. It made me happy to explore his body and to give my new boy a little extra reward for his efforts. And it was lovely that he tried to reciprocate -- though mostly his attention remained on my boobs!

"I want you to do that again before you go," I said with a smile and I saw the surprise on his face.

I know what young men are like in bed and how they assume that one lot of screwing, and one orgasm for the boy, signals the end. But I was still horny, of course. And I knew that Brady would be ready for more action. He just needed a little time. I put a towel down there to soak up his stuff -- he'd given me a nice big load again. I found myself wondering whether he could muster three loads for me in one morning.

We hugged and cuddled some more. It turned out that Brady was energised by our screwing. He became chatty and had all manner of questions for me. It reminded me that I don't pick my boys for their conversation. Perhaps too many years of dull, married sex. But Brady wanted to talk and I let him spill everything, trying my best not to answer his questions. I had to tell him that I'm not going to talk about my ex-husband. Or about other men I have taken to my bed. He was excited to know why he'd been so lucky.

"Why were you interested in me?"

"Because I wanted you."

"Am I the youngest you've ever had?"

"You forget. I used to be your age once," and we both smiled at that.

The best way to stop his questions was to give him something to do. I already knew exactly what I wanted. I rolled onto my tummy, happy to show off more of my body.

"Do you like my bottom?"

"Its looks great," he replied, using his standard descriptor.

"I've spent a lot of hours in the gym," I told him. I know my butt is better than most women half my age. "Kiss it," I told him softly.

He gave me a couple of little pecks. Of course I needed more than that. I felt my body stir with the knowledge I would teach this boy how to pleasure a real woman.

"Properly," I instructed him. "Kiss my butt cheeks properly."

This time he did better. Tender, long kisses with his lips on my bottom. I felt his blonde touch me and my skin tingled. I raised my hips a little and now he got the idea. Yes, I like the idea of a young man worshipping my bum. And why not after all the work I've done to keep it such good shape. Plus I still have some other ideas I may pursue -- if Brady is the right boy.

"Yes, like that," I murmured. "That makes me feel good. Lick me."

It was deliciously naughty. Because I was leading Brady into something I was sure he'd never expect. But he licked me, of course -- so eager to please me and earn my praise. I could feel the tip of his tongue as he tried to guess how he should best pleasure me and the streaks of wetness he left on my bottom. I know I he will be a willing pupil for all I want him to learn.

Now I drew my knees underneath me. My hips were raised and my bottom was taut and hard. And I knew Brady could see my little entrance.

"In the middle," I told him. "Lick me there."

I sensed his hesitation. A boy of nineteen has never been asked to lick a woman in that intimate place. But I was in control and he was an eager boy who wanted more sex.

"I'm clean, silly. Lick me... yes, that feels good," I moaned. "Deeper. Let me feel it."

It was incredible to have young Brady obeying me like that. That made the pleasure even more intense. I knew I was taking advantage of him but I didn't mind that one bit. After all, I have learned I enjoy having my rear entrance stimulated. And I'd already decided it was my job to really give Brady an education in sex play. Before I'd never have exposed myself in such a lurid way to any man. Now I am the wicked cougar who love to take control and make my boys do dirty things.

"Press it... press it in," urged him and he tried to stick the tip of this tongue against my tight hole. "Yes... that's good... oh, yes."

I was being wicked and dirty and loving it. That was the first time I really embraced my new life as a cougar and a slut -- a liberated woman who has no need for inhibitions and who can get whatever she wants in bed. The fact that it was my gorgeous young Brady who was sticking his tongue into my bottom was pure delight. And I have to say that the physical sensations, his soft, warm tongue on my tiny hole, were very pleasurable as well. I got so excited that I couldn't wait to give Brady his reward.

"Give me your cock, Brady. I want you to screw me."

I turned around and grabbed his dick, only half erect this time. I guessed that licking my butt didn't turn him on as much as it did me. No matter -- I wrapped a hand around his shaft and took the head into my mouth. I really did want him inside me and there was no harm in him seeing how aroused I become from being played with back there. He responded just as young men do and his manhood quickly was full-sized and ready for action. It was hard and throbbing and I needed it.

On hands and knees I turned back into position. Doggy this time with my bum sticking out so he could see my wet vag. I didn't ask if Brady has ever had sex in that position. It was what I wanted. And unlike my younger days, there is no need to be shy about getting what I want.

"Put it in," I moaned to him. "Start slow, remember..."

I wasn't sure how that curved cock would feel from behind. Maybe it wouldn't fit. Would we need to screw face-to-face?

I saw Brady get ready behind me. Doggy - the position is well named and I love the animal nature of it. I could see the tension in his face and heard his ragged breathing. He wanted me, too, and why not? He shuffled forward on his knees and I watched and felt the first inch of him enter me.

The first touch of him on my wet vag made me moan. There was no stopping now. Then Brady began to penetrate me and I gasped aloud. His hips were moving now, slowly, and I moaned some more to urge him to not stop. Soon he was half inside me and I knew I needn't have worried. He was going to fit, and feel, just perfect.

"Good boy... fill me up."

Brady is very attentive. He thrust deeper, already humping me slowly with his hips, driving his thick dick into me.

"Yes, screw me. Grab my hips... yes, tight... oh Brady, go deep..."

But I was so horny, having been deprived for weeks, and I started to lose control a little. I dropped my head to the sheets and moaned my needs to him.

"Fuck me... fuck me... don't stop."

This time he thrust harder, no doubt wanting to impress me. And he did, ramming his curved shaft deep into me. Again I was grateful for the strength of his lean body. A hard screwing was exactly what I needed. I moaned louder and practically begged him to ram me.

With a good grip on my hips, he began to go faster and harder. My new young man -- how perfect he was.

"Yes Brady... hard..."

I watched in the mirror as he humped me. My bum was rippling in time with this thrusting and my boobs were swinging, the nipples rubbing on the sheets in such an erotic manner. And since he'd already cum once for me I guessed he would last this time.

"Do me... do whatever you want..."

I came - yes, I came hard and over again as Brady gave me his first real screwing. The power and energy of youth is a wonderful thing and its never better than when a boy is trying to fuck me in a manly sort of way. It was a thrill to let Brady experience sex beyond what his timid girlfriend would allow.

His powerful manhood was thrusting into me as he fucked me with abandon. It was the kind of sex that only a young man can provide -- rampant and eager and clumsy and frantic, I knew his dick would be throbbing inside me and I felt my vag clamp down on him as I cried out another orgasm. I knew that Brady will never ever forget that day. Nor will I.

Don't ask how long we screwed for -- or how many times I came. I'd needed that relief so bad. And it was thrilling to let my new boy hump into me, fast and long. His curvy shaft was no problem for me. Maybe he touched me in new places. But there will be no problem with him entering me in all sorts of positions. Not now I know how much he can make me orgasm.

All young men need to learn about control and stamina. I pride myself on teaching them. But on this morning what I wanted was for Brady to screw me hard and fast. It didn't matter if he exploded quickly because I needed that intensity. I loved watching him enjoying himself in my vag. It was thrilling to realise he was about to lose control.

I felt Brady ram his full length inside me, his hips slapping against me as he buried himself to the hilt. The force almost made my eyes fly open. I wondered at his pause when suddenly I heard his grunting. It was that wonderful moment. His curvy dick was pulsing inside me. I heard his breathing change. Then that unmistakeable sound. Yes, my wonderful boy was shooting his load -- deep inside my vag.

I felt the power of it, almost counting the pulses as he gave me those long, strong shots of his baby-making stuff. I could picture the eruption from his penis.

"Good boy," I moaned. "Good boy..."

I listened to his breathless grunting as his climax peaked. He, too, was enjoying the triumph of the moment. I didn't cum myself that time but it hardly mattered. It was precious to have young Brady empty his balls into me.

I know I was smiling at Brady as he finished pulsing. He stayed in me for a while, still stroking and enjoying my vag around his dick. When he slowly withdrew from me, his manhood was still thick for me. Brady shows such promise. I rolled over and let my young man lie next to me. We both were still breathing hard. It was a special moment for us both.

*******************************

As it happened, I didn't find out that day whether Brady has the capacity to shoot three loads. I knew that would come along soon enough. He is an energetic young man and I am looking forward to it very much. That Sunday I could have used my mouth, sucked his lovely dick till he burst on my tongue. But he'd already shot in me twice that day. Brady doesn't need that much pleasure yet. I'll test him when I think he is ready.

I enjoyed him staying in my bed after his second load. I've decided that he is obsessed with my boobs. I already know mine are larger than his girlfriend. My original decision to get them done was aimed at my husband -- now my ex-husband. But I know plenty of other men have enjoyed stealing glances at them or ogling me in public places. Still, its lovely to have a new young man who constantly wats to touch my boobs and suck on them. Already he is learning how to really make them feel good.

I could have played longer. His semen was still leaking from me. But something in my head told me to slow things a little. I sent Brady for a shower so he wouldn't go home reeking of sex.

I enjoy sharing my bed with someone, however. Its very special to have a young male body beside mine. Its never felt weird, in spite of the age difference. To be honest, I'd have enjoyed it in my own youth if the boys I was screwing then had understood. Brady is learning already about how to behave properly as a lover.

It was a real treat to to watch him shower and dry himself. His youthful, slender limbs and his undeveloped muscles were a perfect sight. I was almost transported back to those younger days and those boys who first taught me about sex. Those days were so much more rewarding and enjoyable than married life ended up. His blonde hair looked fabulous as he bent and twisted. I took a good look at his small, pale bum. The best thing though, was that his penis stayed kind of meaty even after our screwing. I got the idea that, if I'd wanted it, he could quickly get hard and penetrate me again. How delicious.

He gave me a nice kiss before he left. I am pleased Brady has such good manners. Of course I am on the lookout for signs he might become emotionally attached. I don't need a boyfriend. Especially not one who is young enough to be my son. So I will encourage him to pay attention to Emily even while I am teaching how to become the lover I need.

Thinking about Brady, still in bed after he'd left, got me into the mood for masturbation. I was still horny, of course, and I found myself reliving our sex play that day. And thinking about what other new things I wanted to introduce him to.

I thought a lot about his penis. I haven't measured it so I can't be sure of the details. Let my guess that he's about seven inches long. And with his thickness, a little more than Clayton, he feels wonderful in my hand or in my mouth. He definitely feels fantastic in my vag.

I played with my largest vibrator. It would never take the place of a beautiful boy ramming his dick into me. But I made myself cum nice and hard.

For years I was content with my average-sized husband. I am sure one or two of my early boyfriends were bigger than him. I don't think its my imagination that Brady is a better size.

A really big dick is still on my wish list. One hears stories about nine inches or more. Can that be true? If other women are getting something that size than I definitely want to experience a man that large -- even just once. The boy from the train was the biggest I've ever had and he was big. I really felt him as he pushed his penis into me. I hope somehow I will find even bigger. Maybe I need to start looking properly -- but how? If I could find a boy like Clayton, but hung like a donkey, I'd probably think about keeping him permanently.

That day I decided to day in bed. Work could wait. After a time, my thoughts drifted to other wicked pleasures I want to share with Brady. Almost without thinking, I started to play with my bottom. I was rubbing my clit and suddenly I had the urge to feel my own finger inside my other place.

It felt good -- made me cum a little harder. But it didn't feel as good as when Clayton did it. And I know its only a matter of time before I introduce Brady to gently fingering my bottom. Perhaps when his oral skills improve some more.

I admit I am feeling a little torn about Brady. He will never take the place of my wonderful Clayton. And he will never be as exciting as my first young man, Ryan. I should go slow with him as I did with those other young men. The best would to be gentle and let him explore and discover things for himself. I'm not sure if a dirty, wicked older woman like me should expose a nice boy like Brady to all of her lust and her needs.

But I am impatient. It was like I had to give up Clayton -- and I know it was the right thing to do. Now I've found Brady and there is a chance to go further, to experience all the things I might have with Clayton or Ryan. They all are good boys who have treated me well and let me teach them and turn them into real men. I like my choices. And now I am feeling a little reckless and wild. I want to do everything with Brady and let him see what an older woman, a cougar, can do. I masturbated some more as I thought about that.

*****************

Good news arrived the next day. Something to distract me. Clayton has asked me to attend a family gathering. Without giving away too much. Lets just say I am a close friend of his family. That was how I knew Clayton and could see he was obviously interested in me -- sexually. Yes, I took advantage of that and I took advantage of Clayton. But it was the right decision for me. We each got so much from our relationship and being lovers for so long.

Since I ended the sexual part of our relationship I have stopped making excuses to avoid his family. Part of that was guilt. Part of it was a lack of trust in myself and Clayton. I had gotten away once with exposing his penis in his parents' house and making him shoot a big load over me. I feared making a mistake and one of us not being able to resist our lust. Even touching one another was fraught with risk. If we'd ever been discovered there would have been hell to pay.

A little time has passed now. We don't feel any differently about each other -- I know I don't -- but I am better at keeping my feelings in check. Having taken Brady as my new boy helps, I'll be honest.

The best thing about this gathering is that Sara will be there. Somehow, despite the length of our sex fling, I've always managed to avoid meeting Clayton's girlfriend. I am actually surprised that she has lasted this long. They're both still young, after all. Sometimes I expected that his tastes would have changed, thanks to me. So I am looking forward to meeting her finally. I'll wear something a little provocative. It will be fun to torment Clayton a little and I'm looking forward to showing Sara she has some competition -- even if she doesn't know it!

None of this can eradicate the thought of stroking him or kneeling and sucking his hard cock to completion -- in the family home. I need a booty call with Brady before this event. To help control my lust. Or maybe I'll arrange to see him the next day. I know my young men cannot always be at my beck and call. Honestly, I am happier knowing that they aren't falling in love and wanting to send their free time with me. This way we keep to the important element -- SEX. The downside is when I find my needs rising and I have to wait for proper relief with a young dick.

So I had arranged for Brady to visit me one evening later that week. Between his study and his girlfriend I was sure he had some energy for me.

***********************

Since I am still working from home, it was easy to get ready for my new boy. I took a quick shower and pulled on an oversize t-shirt -- and nothing else. It heightens my arousal to present myself scantily clad to a nice young man. I like them to know I am expecting them to perform for me. And I like seeing their eyes as their own lust soars for me. I'd had the aircon running in the hot weather and that may have been the reason my nipples were so hard.

Brady has my security code so I only had to wait for his knock at my front door. As soon as we locked eyes I saw his arousal. That was perfect. Naturally he'd arrived expecting sex from me. I'd have been disappointed if he was any other way. I much prefer him to be ready and willing for me.

The whole thing felt so intense, even though we'd screwed only a few days before. My heart was thumping and I had to remind myself to stay in control. As soon as he was inside we kissed and I started to remove his shirt. Its true I like boys with muscles. But Brady has the body of a young university student. Just as I had desired for so long. I slipped a hand down to undo his shorts. Of course I went lower, using my palm to feel the outline of his penis. He was suitably hard for me.

"Did you have sex with Emily since the weekend?"

"Ummm... no," he blushed. "I'm seeing her tomorrow night. Maybe then."

Its hard for nineteen-year olds to find privacy. Not all young women are happy to have their first sexual experiences in a car. I was happy, however. It meant he likely had a full load for me.

"I like that you get so hard for me," I breathed as I released his manhood.

He responded with a quiet groan as I wrapped my fingers around his warm, swollen shaft. I pulled off his shorts and underwear and he was totally naked in my bedroom. On the spur of the moment I decided I should fellate young Brady.

I sank to my knees in front of him. Yes, once I'd have been reluctant to do this so easily for a man -- even one of my young studs. But I am happy for Brady to see me like that, like a slutty and horny older woman who needs to take his curvy dick into her mouth. I was sure that I heard him breathe my name as he realised what was about to happen. How could I resist the temptation?

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers