Maria and Her Boys Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't cum," I murmured to Brady. "You have to last for me tonight."

I began slowly, running my tongue around his head. I cupped his smallish balls in my other hand, being careful as I massaged them. I felt his hand on my head, softly stroking my hair. It was a sexy move from my newest boy. I closed my lips around the shaft and began to give him a proper cocksucking.

At first I'd been doubtful that I could handle his curvy cock. But already I was working out how to best pleasure him. Stroking his base was a sure-fire technique. And I sensed that he throbbed even harder when I fondled the little eggs hanging between his legs. I love going deep, taking a big mouthful of dick. When I did that with Brady I found that his shape made it easy for me to use my tongue. So I worked up and down his lovely dick, stroking him and licking the bulge of his urethra as I kept the best pressure with my lips.

Of course his pre-cum was oozing in no time at all. I know Brady is built that way but it was exciting when he responded so quickly. I changed to long, slow movements, running my tongue around the top of his penis to really savour the clean, shiny fluid running from his little hole. I greedily swallowed it, imagining the taste of his semen.

But I really didn't want him to cum, yet. I wanted to stretch out our sex play that evening. Experience has taught me how to handle sexy young men like Brady. With a pop I released his lovely prick and climbed to my feet.

In a flash, Brady lifted up my shirt and made me totally naked. My C-cup boobs bounced just perfectly for him. That was thrilling, having him expose me totally. And it showed that his confidence was rising, making him even more desirable.

"Eat me," I said to him, as there was no time to waste.

Brady was ready for me. I fell back onto the bed and spread my thighs for him. As I said before, I have a need to be wilder with Brady. And that's how it felt that time -- no preliminaries, just telling him to pleasure my vag and opening my legs nice and wide.

"Kiss it," I coached him and felt those wonderful jolts of energy as his blonde hair grazed my legs while his lips.

I groaned my pleasure and Brady, still feeling confident, began to lick the outside of my bare vag. He is already becoming inventive and attentive. I loved what he was doing for me. Reaching down, it was my turn to stroke his hair -- a silent thank you for his passion and compliance. But I needed more that evening and softly guided him in deeper, wanting his tongue between my labia.

"Good boy, Brady," I moaned aloud as his tongue entered my slit.

Naturally I was already wet and hot. Since I'm free to behave like a slut with Brady I don't need to be shy about my body or the way it reacts to him. He drove his tongue deep. I remember the feeling of his thick tongue between my labia. He was tasting my wetness. That had me on the verge of cumming. It didn't matter that he's still clumsy with his oral skills. He'd been waiting for the chance to lick my vag again. His desire was firing my lust even more. As he tried to ram his tongue into my opening it was enough to send me over the edge.

"Oh, jesus. Brady... don't stop... so good..."

I was rubbing my nipples as he tried to stick his tongue deeper. How much did I need that? My eager young man was so keen to please me as my juices flowed from my vag and all over his face. It was not a massive orgasm but I didn't care. He will only improve. And the second followed closely so I couldn't complain. I even remember lifting my legs over him, to give him better access to stick it in in deep. It was delicious to cum for him like that, soft but needy -- so glad to be penetrated by his young tongue.

I didn't need him to stop. But somehow Brady guessed it was time to move to my clit

"Yes, my clit," I rasped to him.

I really did need some release that night. Brady was eager to give me his best. He needed a little help but with my hand still on his head I could guide to him to the perfect spot. Oh, that wondrous young mouth.

"Lick it... suck it..."

It was all too quick and he was still fumbling. But I looked down and saw his blonde hair between my toned thighs. What a sight that was. It was time for more teaching. I out my hand on the top of his head and started to guide him to the spots I needed.

"Yes, Brady... lick me... don't stop... suck me again..."

Teaching him actually helped me to get off even more. I don't know how long I kept him down there, switching between licking and sucking, from my clit to my entrance and back again. It was so delicious to take advantage of my willing young lover. The feeling of control was a wonderful aphrodisiac for an older woman like me.

Finally I released him, his face well coated with my wetness. I was even a little proud of my new boy. I shuffled down the bed and found his hard dick with my hand. He'd enjoyed making me cum with his mouth. A little reward seemed in order. And I couldn't resist his thick, hard dick.

"I hope you'll be practicing with Emily."

Brady could only muster a sly grin. Was he not so keen? Or was the girl the one who was reluctant?

"Was Emily your first time? To have sex?"

"Yes... ummm, yeah..."

"And what about her?" I asked as I stroked his shaft slowly. "Were you the first boy she screwed?"

"Ummmm... nooo" he replied with his breathing getting harder. "She had sex before me."

Were they late starters? Or just "good" young people? By his age I'd already let a string of young men take me to bed. Well Brady was catching up now. His heaving chest and loud breathing were incredibly sexy as I slowly, gently, ran my hand along the length of his cock. He was throbbing for me -- I felt it.

"Try not to shoot," I smiled to him. "I want you to last for me."

His pre-cum was oozing heavily. I scooped a little on my finger and brought it to my tongue. It was delicious, silky and clear and warm. It got me excited all over again. I couldn't resist taking more. So I used my tongue this time, gently licking his little hole and drawing a big blob of the shiny stuff. As I pulled back, savouring the taste, I left a little thin string of slippery pre-cum joining my tongue to the head of his penis. That's the skill of an older woman.

His cock looked so virile, so powerful. And he was still leaking. I rubbed him on my boobs. That made him pulse noticeably for me. How lovely! I cleaned him on my boobs, smearing his pre-cum on my skin and feeling his hardness in my soft cleavage.

I put my mouth on him as well, feeling the energy of his cock as I slowly sank my lips down his length. I was wondering if it was time for me to try deepthroating a young man. Not wanting him to shoot yet, I moved my hand down to cup his soft pouch with its blonde hair. That got me another moan of pleasure.

"Good boy," I whispered. "Try not to shoot yet. Let me enjoy you."

I was loving the chance to tease poor Brady. But it was more than that. After the eagerness of our first encounters, I wanted to really explore and get accustomed to his manhood. Boys are so proud of their dicks -- I feel the same way. It was delicious to get close-up with his intriguing curve. The hardness, the warmth, the throbbing -- I knew my vag was soaking wet. I just had to stroke him some more even though I knew he'd be right on the edge.

"Sometimes its better to wait," I said to him with a grin. That is an important lesson for a young man. "Are you ready to shoot for me now."

"Oh fuck, Maria. Yes," he groaned in desperation.

"Let it go," I whispered. "No need to wait now," I told him as I started to stroke him faster.

I can't describe how good it is to be in control like I was that evening. Older men have their habits. Younger men are more grateful. And these days I know how to take charge of a nice boy like Brady.

I tightened my grip. I've had years of practice. I knew it wouldn't take him long so I quickened my stroking, giving him a little squeeze to really make his balls churn. I was so excited about watching him shoot for me, seeing those long, hard spurts as he emptied his load. Making a boy lose control was exhilarating even my very first time. Its so satisfying to watch my young lovers explode and shoot for me. I was trying to Brady at my boobs -- heavy and full and the perfect place for all that sticky, white stuff to land. Then I heard the telltale sounds and I moved my hand still faster.

A long, powerful spurt flew out from the head of his cock. With his curvy shaft my aim was a little off. That long, stick shot blasted on one boob and kept going -- on one cheek an into my hair before it passed over my shoulder. I was laughing, amazed and thrilled to wear his baby-making stuff.

He was crying out as his dick pulsed and spurted again and again. By now I had it under control. I was stroking more slowly and forcefully, milking his manhood. A second shot erupted and splashed onto my boobs. I saw the way tiny droplets bounced off and his load started to run down my boobs. Then another shot and another. Brady had a nice full load after all and I was wearing it. What a delight.

I kept stroking till he was done, only a trickle of his semen oozing and running over my hand. Carefully, I licked him clean. It was precious to get even that small taste of my new young man. I licked my hand as well. But my boobs needed something more. With a thick covering of his manly stuff on me, I had to reach for a towel I'd positioned strategically.

We were both breathing heavily. And I could see the look of amazement on Brady's face. Now he understood the advantages of being seduced by an older woman.

"You liked that. Is that the first time a woman has done that for you?"

"That was great. Really great. I thought that only happened in porn."

"I don't think your girlfriends will want it very often."

Either Brady wanted to show his appreciation or he was still horny. As soon as we were lying together he was after my boobs again. I like this boy and his passion for my boobs. They are firm and full even when I am on my back. And his mouth felt good, me still teaching him how to stroke them and just how I like my nipples being licked. He kept my arousal up even as we relaxed after his massive orgasm.

"How about you lick me some more? Back there."

I think Brady was reluctant to give up my boobs. Of course he knew what I was after. This time there was no protest. Perhaps he'd learned its not so bad. Or maybe he'd realised it was worth giving me what I want.

I rolled onto my knees so my bottom was sticking out. There was no mistaking what he should do. It was glorious to feel so wicked, exposing my bum hole to a boy young enough to be my son and insisting that he lick me right there.

His tongue touched my labia and I moaned my pleasure to Brady. He is learning quickly about how to use his mouth on a woman. Then I felt him press into my entrance -- which was joyous because it felt good to have his tongue in there and he couldn't avoid his nose rubbing between my butt cheeks. I am so pleased he is learning to love my vag.

For a moment I debated reminding him of what I really wanted. Should I give up his tonguing of my vag? But there was no need because after a few moments Brady gave me what I wanted and I felt the warm, soft tip of his tongue gently flicking over my other opening. I know that I moaned again. It was a thrill when he put his hands on my bum and tried to spread me a little wider. He used the flat of his lovely tongue to lap at my backdoor. How good that felt -- and even better that I was free to be a dirty, wicked, slutty older woman.

"Good boy... take your time..."

It was luxurious and so incredibly naughty to make Brady lick my little hole. I can't remember why I wanted to try that sort of play but for sure I like it -- very much. And it was delicious to have young Brady, still so new in my bed, happily lapping and poking me there with his tongue. On another day I could have let him continue tor ages. But my lust was still unabated. My vag was aching to be filled.

"Oh Brady, that's so good... will you fuck me?... are you hard? I need you inside me."

He didn't need a second invitation. Luckily for me, Brady understood it was my vag where he should penetrate me. I watched him get into position and begin to slip his lovely thick penis into my wet vag.

"Go slow... I want you to last for me."

Brady looked magnificent as he mounted me from behind. He soon had his delightful prick buried fully inside me. His slow thrusting was perfect and over the sound of my own ragged breathing I could tell that a slow fuck was also very satisfying for my young man.

"Shit, Brady... oh, you feel so good."

"You feel great, Maria. So great."

Even his slow humping felt delightful. I felt every bit of his shaft as he filled me repeatedly with his manhood. Sometimes a slow fuck is as good as something more intense -- an important lesson for Brady to learn. I buried my face in a pillow as I moaned constantly to the string of delicious orgasms he was delivering. My reverie was only interrupted when Brady had something important to share.

"Maria... I don't think I can last long."

"Not yet. Pull out," I told him anxiously. "Use your fingers... yes, fill me..."

Brady is so well-behaved that he did exactly what I said. I needed something more in my vag before he shot his load.

"Two fingers... yes, Brady... fuck me hard, faster..."

His timing was good. I was ready for him go faster and harder. Brady must have felt free to really ram me -- I could feel his hand humping hard into me and his fingers were touching my cervix as his thrusting became more furious. I bet Emily had never asked to be fingered like that. I just came and came, feeling my vag spasm around his fingers as I pushed my hips back to his pistoning hand. But there was only one way to finish.

"Fuck me... put your cock in..."

Brady didn't hesitate. He already knew that he should hump me properly. What boy would miss such a chance for a hard, doggy screw? I simply let this boy, an almost-man, penetrate me with his rampant dick. His curvy meat met no resistance from my soaking vag. I almost came just from being filled by his lovely manhood.

"Good boy... yes, screw me..."

I felt him take hold of my hips. My new boy is learning. His confidence was making me hotter and I let him start to ram into me. I didn't even watch his screwing -- I was too busy enjoying my last, satisfying orgasms as that young dick plumbed my depths. I was sure I was enjoying the fucking even more than Brady. But perhaps I was wrong.

"I can't wait," he moaned to me, suddenly very needy.

"Shoot hard," I told him and I meant it. "Don't wait."

That was almost the best part of our screwing. I knew he was blasting inside me, shooting all his sticky stuff inside my vag. And I could hear Brady in the throes of his orgasm -- a big one, if I could judge -- and that gave me a final, delightful climax.

It's a tremendous feeling when a young man, less than half my age, enjoys my body like that. Taking his load inside me that evening was special. Other women will understand how primal it feels to have a man so overcome that he floods your vag and shoots his stuff against your cervix. I could have done with more screwing but I admit that Brady had satisfied me.

After I rolled over, I saw his penis was still meaty and firm. He was coated in his semen and my own wetness. Still feeling naughty, happy to surprise my new lover, I finished the evening by cleaning him with my mouth while his stuff was leaking from me. Tasty and so sexy. I couldn't help smiling at my wicked behaviour.

I slept well that night, glowing with the after-effects of some wonderful sex.

*************************

I didn't see Brady again that week. He was busy with his own life, including Emily. I was a little frustrated but I kept telling myself it was for the best. I always say I don't need a boyfriend.

Richard gave me a nice surprise when he made contact. It was just a text message. But I knew he was fishing. I'd more or less put him out of my mind by now. He had served a purpose and I'd moved on quickly. I will make him wait. He's not my type anyway. But I can admit that he's gotten me interested. He hasn't seen my new apartment. That might be a good reason to invite him to visit.

The truth is I am feeling that I need more than Brady. There's been times when I've had more than one lover. Richard won't become permanent -- he is just not the right boy for me. But he might do for another fling, a one-off. Meanwhile I have decided to consider taking another young man. Someone who can pleasure me on the days and nights when Brady is not available. I don't think that's too much.

I've seen a young man at the gym and I'm wondering if he would be suitable. I know you cannot decide just by looking at them or smiling. But I do like the look of him. Its been a while since I took a lover from the gym. With my experience, I am confident I can manage two boys at once. Time to try my luck again, soon.

Though maybe I only need one boy who is willing to kiss and lick my bottom. Would I be so debauched with a second young man? Brady is learning to please me back there. Soon I might have him try using his finger -- just as Clayton did to me. Perhaps I am just ignoring the inevitable.