Maria and Her Boys Ch. 14

Story Info
Lesbian fun and first fuck with Matthew.
11.1k words
4.7
6k
5

Part 14 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,239 Followers

That morning with Brady was one of the most intense sessions of sexual pleasure I've ever enjoyed. I was in the mood and gave myself permission to indulge in lots of naughty play. And it was a reminder of the benefits of being older and experienced, able to take what I need from a young lover.

I was so very horny that morning. Was that why I went so far with Brady? Perhaps I felt a little guilty, deep down inside, that I'd chosen a new lover?

I admit I was feeling very excited about Matthew and the things I was going to teach him, about sex and about pleasuring a woman. At the same time, I was aware that I'd start slowly with Matt. I am sure that's for the best. I think I already shocked him on that first occasion when I asked him to masturbate for me. That's probably extreme for a boy of his age. He would not have imagined I'd be so excited just watching him shoot. But if I am to go slow with my young man, then its better to have more intense and wicked fun with my Brady. We both enjoyed ourselves that morning.

Even so, I was very keen to see Matthew again the next week. I kept thinking about his superb, young body and that lovely penis. Masturbation sessions were a mash-up of thoughts about my wonderful Brady and young, callow Matt.

Then Matt had some unexpected family obligations on the night we'd planned our next play. Of course I was disappointed -- and still horny -- but I couldn't argue about the importance of his family. It meant deferring my plans. I felt doubly pleased that I'd had taken the opportunity to be so slutty with Brady.

I feel proud about trying anal sex. Why did I do it? Honestly, I was ready for new and more intense sexual experiences. My friend, Jill, is a good role model in that respect. If she could be brave enough to pursue taboo pleasures then I think I deserve to do the same.

Perhaps I waited too long. Though I'd already been exploring myself back there. Some women are too frightened to try it. I was a little scared, I admit. I'm so happy that I never suggested it to my ex-husband. And it was intense and enjoyable. The experience was better than I'd have imagined.

Being Brady's first made it all the more taboo and delightful. And it was even better the second time, the orgasms so different to anything else. I was on a high for hours after Brady left my bed that morning. I had known there was a good chance that he would shoot his load in my bottom. Truthfully, I suppose I kind of wanted that to happen. It reminds me that I have control and power over him when he loses his self-control.

The wait won't be so long again. I wouldn't to offer my bottom to him every time. I don't want him to see me like that. And there are so many other wonderful pleasures that he gives me. I guess I am greedy in that way. But I allowed my young lover to shoot his load into my bottom. I feel like a changed woman.

********************************

Sex is all around us. I am convinced of that. Most of the time we ignore it. When I was young, in my student days, it was exciting and thrilling to know that sex was always on offer - anything was possible.

Marriage works like that -- for a time. Or perhaps I was just unlucky to have chosen a man who was boring in bed and didn't seem to care.

Now I can't ignore that sex is everywhere. I know that my friends are having sex. And people like Clive are having sex. Oh yes, Clive -- he has a way that cannot fail to attract women to him. I remember him very fondly, indeed.

Young couples are having sex, I know because some of my young lovers have girlfriends that want to screw them. My own daughter has sex -- though lately I suspect she's getting less than me and I smile inwardly at that.

And Jill -- one of my best friends. I know she is getting plenty of sex since she likes to tell me whenever we meet. Not the details, which I might not mind, but at least that she had sex the night before or last weekend. With her boyfriend or one of her other lovers. She's told me about facials and anal screwing and threesomes. I know she's still waiting for a man to make that happen for her.

Jill is always horny -- even more than me. I wasn't shocked that she propositioned me for sex a while back. Though I'd never really given her any reason. I admit I was intrigued and tempted. She took the lead and, despite knowing Jill so well, I was a little surprised by her confidence. I let her finger me, a first. Despite my nerves I enjoyed her touch. And I knew Jill had been thinking of doing more.

We had our usual lunch with Kerry the other day. I won't repeat the details. It was our normal chat. I did my best to start off talking about work and what all three of us are up to. But it wasn't long before Jill got us talking about our sex lives. I didn't mind. I asked Jill whether she has yet allowed her boyfriend to shoot onto her face.

"Oh, no," she said with a sly grin. "That's a dirty pleasure. I don't want to get dirty with him."

"You've been seeing him for so long," pointed out Kerry. "When are you two moving in together?" She was trying to change the subject but Jill was having none of it.

"I've got a new guy," Jill told us boldly. "Married. But I think he is a bit wild. I'll give him a couple of months to see whether he asks for a facial."

Afterwards, Kerry had a few things to do so I walked to the carpark with Jill. I was just making small talk.

"Why are you so keen to know about facials?" she demanded. "Have you been getting some lately?"

I pulled a face, hoping Jill would not guess at my secret. I was not about to tell her of my exploration with young Brady -- and certainly not how much I enjoy having his warm, sticky stuff shooting onto my face.

"I always get so horny after we have lunch," Jill went on. "All that talking about fucking."

I giggled, knowing the feeling and also knowing that its normal for Jill to say that sort of thing out loud.

"You'll have the boyfriend take care of that tonight?" I asked. I knew how Jill was feeling but I'd wait till Brady was in my bed the next morning.

"Lets go back to your place," Jill suggested.

Immediately I guessed what Jill had in mind. I hadn't forgotten about her interest in having sex with me. Her confession about being horny wasn't "normal" at all. This was another come-on from Jill who wanted some more exploration. Its true that I enjoyed our first, hurried experience but I wasn't ready for a repeat performance. I lied and said that I was heading home to catch-up on some work.

"You'd better finger me, then," Jill told me, almost matter-of-fact.

Of course I gave her a look that said "no way". But Jill gave me a friendly warning.

"You better do it, Maria. Or I swear I'm coming to your house and make you lick my snatch."

I told myself that was just Jill trying to shock me. We were in a public carpark. Nothing like that would happen. But Jill stayed close as we got to my car. It was on the far side of the level, away from the lifts. I unlocked the doors and put my bag on the seat, expecting to say goodbye to my horny friend. To my surprise, Jill held the door open and climbed into the front passenger seat. Now she was going beyond being funny.

"What are you doing, Jill? Get out so I can go home."

"I need to cum, badly, Please, Maria. A quick one?"

A quick one? I know Jill can be brazen. She couldn't be serious about me fingering her. And not in a public place.

"Can't you go home and take care of it? Not here."

"No, Maria. I need you to do it. Or else I'm coming to your place."

I didn't want to argue. But I was very nervous and unprepared. Its not like I've decided I'll never have sex with Jill or any woman. But she was already slipping her G-string down over her tanned, shapely legs. I admit that she is attractive but that's not the same thing as wanting to have sex in a carpark.

"You sure you're not taking me home?" Jill asked. "No? Then get in your side."

I was super nervous. Because Jill wanted me to touch her or because we were in a public place? Jill was expecting me to give in like the first time. She had that same confidence and she really did need to be touched. I was sitting beside her, unable to make a move. But Jill took matters into her own hands -- literally. She grabbed my hand, shuffling her hips forward in the car seat, and pulled me between her soft thighs. It was soft and warm. I remember clearly that I did not resist at all.

"Oh fuck, Maria. I want you to be my first."

I knew what she meant. Jill had mentioned us going further together. I am still unsure, still nervous. But Jill knows what she wants. Would it be the two if us, in a lesbian fling? Or would she want to introduce me to her new affair? It makes me wet to think about being fucked by Jill's lover, a stranger.

My hand was between her legs. And Jill was horny right then. Despite my nerves -- or because of them - I found it easier to give Jill what she wanted. Its still so strange touch a woman there. But Jill was holding me firm and I reached out with a single finger, gently running the tip over her slit.

"Yes... please, yes..."

It was exciting to hear her reaction. How could I finger her vag? But I really don't mind doing taboo things. And Jill had that look on her face, so obviously in need. I did wonder if my bedroom would have been better than this, teenage-like, fumbling in a parked car. Still, I pressed my finger deeper and she tilted her hips to help me find her hole.

Her vag looks different to mine and I guess I was surprised. I don't know why. Jill has such a neat and tidy vag -- puffy outer labia that hide her inner lips so that she has a smooth curvy shape. I remember wondering if hers is more attractive than mine -- long crinkly lips and inner labia that stick out, ready to close around a penis.

I know my way around a vagina. It was so easy to touch her wet opening.

"Fuck yes," she moaned. "Don't stop... more."

At that moment I stopped hesitating. As a woman, I understood the powerful need she was feeling. And my finger was already resting between the hairless lips of her sex. Her skin was so soft. I surrendered to my own curiosity, touching another woman's vag for the first time. Jill moaned loudly inside my car and I pressed my finger into my girlfriend.

She was wet and I penetrated her easily. And why not? Going deep, I curled my finger against the underside of her mound. I did that almost without thinking but its exactly what I teach my boys to do. It's a wonderful spot to be touched -- where even a dick won't go. It was strange to be stroking my finger inside a woman just like I've taught my boys. Were they ever surprised by the softness and warm wetness?

"Two," she gasped, "Two fingers."

I'd not wanted anything to do with this, fingering my girlfriend in a public carpark. But Jill was even more desperate now that I had a finger inside her. I understood what she was feeling the escalation of need and desire as a new lover learns how to give pleasure. Jill really was turned on by having a woman finger her. And I realised, suddenly, that she was at my mercy.

I withdrew my finger. Instead of what she wanted, I ran the tip up through her slit, right to her clitoris. I remember being almost relieved that hers felt like mine. And I touched it gently, barely rubbing my fingertip over her hard nub. She hissed her need and begged me again. I'd never expected to touch a woman like that and to have her pleading for more. It felt so wrong and, at the same time, I felt pleased to have that power over Jill and to be the one who could relieve her needs. I didn't wait any longer. I put two fingers together and pressed inside her opening -- like a little cock, like the way I will teach young Matthew.

It didn't feel erotic or sexy to me -- but it was fun to make Jill cum like that. She was moaning and I saw her hips lifting up. She wanted my fingers inside her hole. I saw her legs flex as she tried to lift herself and to keep her thighs spread wide. And because she was so horny, and so very wet, there was nothing to stop my fingers sliding deep into her vagina.

Perhaps only a woman can know that feeling when she can orgasm from the first touch. I knew that Jill was already cumming as she covered my fingers with her wetness. I still felt so strange to be touching her and fingering her - my fingers deep inside her wet snatch, as she called it. Jill had taken charge at the start. Now I was in control. I thought about how sometimes I need a good ramming in my vag. And about teaching Jill a lesson for insisting that I make her cum.

My fingers fit so easily inside her warm hole, curled up and rubbing against that special spot. For some reason I wanted to ram her snatch, moving my hand faster with each stroke.

"Yes... fuck, don't stop..."

I could hear her wetness squelching in the cramped space of my car. I'd never pictured myself punishing a woman's sex like that -- two fingers thrusting fast inside her wet, soft opening. There wasn't really enough room to give her a proper ramming but I was going as hard and fast as I could. And I knew that Jill was climaxing -- the telltale sounds were enough but I saw her twisted face and the way she was tensing her entire body.

Her boyfriend would be familiar with that. But it was all so new to me, experiencing another woman climaxing. I was excited and pleased that Jill was cumming so hard with my fingers inside her. I swear I could even feel her vag clamping on my fingers as her muscles spasmed. And I realised that this is what my boys feel when I have them finger my vag. I was no longer feeling self-conscious. What a wonderful moment it was, if completely foreign to me. I had made a woman orgasm.

"Stop, stop..." she pleaded. "Oh, shit..."

I was a little surprised. But she'd done with her release. Maybe something short and intense was all she needed and now she was a little too sensitive. Being unsure, lacking experience, I did as she asked and withdrew my fingers immediately.

I did not mind stopping. I still wasn't sure that I could be turned-on by having sex with a woman. On the other hand, Jill had done something taboo and wicked and she'd included me in her naughty desires. How brazen we both were. It was fun to see her so desperately horny. And lovely to experience her orgasm like that, not the way women fake it in porn. My fingers were coated with the thick wetness of her climax. I remember thinking how nice she smelled -- more or less the same as my vag.

Jill stayed still for a few minutes while she regathered her breath. I was looking around nervously, hoping that no-one had seen us.

"Next time, you need to invite me to your place," she murmured to me with a wicked smile.

As I said, sex is all around us. And Jill still had thoughts about making me a part of her sex life. Would she force me to share more sex acts? Would I object? I could feel my heart beating hard. Was that because I enjoyed making my girlfriend cum?

Jill let me sit in silence before stuffing her G-string into her handbag. Even I thought that was a suitable way to end our wicked little performance. She gave me a wicked grin and then was gone, off to her own car and, I presumed, a night of heavy screwing with her boyfriend. What would he think if he ever found out?

What did all of that mean? Happily, I knew Brady would be in my bed the next day and I turned my thoughts to him.

**************************

Brady was good to me that morning -- very good. I could forget about Jill and the idea of me touching a woman. My sweet young man gave me a long licking and fingering before he screwed me doggy style. He also pleasured my tight anal hole. That's a secret I'll keep from Jill no matter what. I was so happy when finally he shot his virile, baby-making stuff into my vag. Later that morning I offered him a 69 which got us both very hot. Being so well-mannered, Brady let me cum a few times before he shot his load a second time. I was so excited to feel him pulsing in my mouth and I swallowed every drop he gave me.

That afternoon, I masturbated some more. I couldn't help myself. Matthew was going to visit me that week. Everything was planned. This time he promised that nothing would stop him. I imagined his hard, muscled body beside me and just had to use a toy in my vag.

That is what makes my lifestyle -- my sex lifestyle -- almost perfect. When I was married and horny, I would wait till my husband showed interest in having boring sex. Now I don't wait. I pleasure myself whenever I need. Nothing is off-limits when it comes to taking care of my lust. I find thrilling, hot sex with young men. And I can have sex with two young lovers in the same week.

I felt so wicked and debauched as I waited for Matthew. But I remember how, when I was their age, there were times I had two young guys chasing me for sex. Nowadays I know that I deserve to have two hot boys to take care of me. My friends and family would frown on it, if they knew. Or worse. The fact it is so "wrong" makes me want it more. And this night I was going to have Matthew, still barely nineteen years old, screw me for the first time. I was distracted all day at work.

That night I chose a special dress. Like normal for a new lover, it was short and had buttons down the front. It didn't hide anything. Not even my trembling excitement as I opened the door. I could tell that Matthew approved as he got an eyeful of my cleavage. He must have seen that my nipples were hard with anticipation. But he couldn't know how hard my pulse was racing. His tight T-shirt wasn't helping since it showed off his wonderful muscles.

We hugged and I felt something like physical relief to have his strong arms around me again. I was watchful for any hesitation on his part. I know from experience that some men can change their minds at the last minute. But Matthew showed me how ready he was. It was wonderful to feel his hands slipping around me and over my bum. Every woman wants to be desired. And he had remembered what I told him. This one will be a quick learner.

"I'm so glad you are here," I breathed to him, my entire body tingling.

We hugged some more and I took in the feeling of his hard muscles against my body. I could feel my vag already throbbing. I was even more excited by the fumbling of his hands as he groped me. Older men are smoother and more confident. But a boy like Matthew, a barely-man, is all about sexual energy and power. And that's what I want. Besides, I was enjoying the chance to touch his strong muscles, running my hands over his arms and his chest and the lovely curves of his back.

The first move was mine. With a deft hand, I undid the top button on my dress. My new young man took the hint. I think I might have held my breath as he undid the next button. It was a fantastic moment as he started to undress me. My whole body was alive, my nipples were so hard they almost ached for him. His fumbling touch reinforced his youth and the excitement as I teach him so many things. By the time he'd exposed my cleavage the blood was thumping in my ears.

"Don't stop," I urged gently, wanting him so badly. "More."

It was the second time Matt had seen my boobs but it was so much better on this night. He soon had my dress was unbuttoned to my waist. He locked his eyes on mine and I gave him my best, most lascivious smile. Then I nodded, hoping he'd know what I wanted.

My new boy did not disappoint, sliding his hands inside my dress to part the front. My big, pert boobs spilled out for him in the most perfect way. He would not even try to resist them. I think I groaned as Matthew exposed me and groped me in my own loungeroom. I needed him to screw me so badly. But I tried to stay with my plan. Matt helped, his instincts making him grab two good handfuls of my pale boobs with. My husband rarely touched me like that but boys like Matthew are always so appreciative.

mjar65
mjar65
1,239 Followers