Maria and Her Boys Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Matthew. I've been wanting this."

His face told me that he felt the same. I saw the lust in his eyes and the relief he was feeling at being given permission to touch a woman. I couldn't make him wait any longer.

"Come to the bedroom," I breathed to him and took his hand to lead him.

The bedroom is my favourite part of my apartment. I enjoy a nice lie-in. And it's the place where I let my young men enjoy my body. How perfect. I always feel in command in my bed. Now, I stood in front of my newest young man, still only nineteen years old, and held my arms wide.

"Take it all off?" I said with a lusty grin, my voice almost trembling.

Yes, I felt those familiar nerves. My heart was pounding in my ears but I wanted Matthew to see my naked body. He did not hesitate, his hands seemingly more certain as he undid the last buttons. When he reached down, I knew his hands were right next to my vag. I kind of froze, knowing that I would soon be leaking my wetness for him. I let my dress fall from my shoulders and all the way to the floor. There was nowhere for him to look but my naked, eager body. Those many hours in the gym were paying off. I felt so vulnerable like that -- naked in front of his powerful body -- and at the same time I was so much in control.

He was ogling me just like a young man does. An older guy might have noticed the telltale signs of my need.

"You like me?" I wanted to know.

"Oh...wow. Maria, your body is so sexy."

He would say that. Matthew was desperate to screw me. But I saw the admiration on his face and, after all, I am in good shape for a woman my age -- my shapely toned, legs and my perky butt with big boobs that are almost a C-cup, sitting so nice and high. His lovely compliment gave me an extra shot of confidence.

I pulled him to me and for the first time I granted Matthew access to my naked body. Lovely jolts of electricity flew through me as his young hands touched my bare skin. Again he grabbed my bottom. Every one of my boys seems to have a favourite part of me. I was pleased for him and grateful for my rounded bum. Being held like that pulled us closer and I almost moaned as I felt the hardness of his penis. I had to remind myself to go slow with him on his first time.

"Now you," I murmured in his ear. "I want to see your gorgeous body."

It took an effort to move back, giving him room. But I wanted to watch as he undressed for me. I was agog as he removed his T-shirt. What a body. His muscles are so hard and so well defined. And they rippled nicely as he exposed his torso -- not to mention that amazing tummy of his. I sat on my bed as I watched the show. There's nothing wrong with an older woman enjoying the naked body of her new young man. And this was my first time to really take in all that he has.

I noticed that Matthew was a little more shy when it came to his jeans. But he got them off and when he turned to face me I almost gasped at the sight - that wonderful penis was standing tall and bobbing as it pointed to the ceiling. I shall never get tired of seeing a young penis like that. This time I checked to see that he does, indeed, have a nice pouch that seems to hold some good-sized balls.

"Oh, Mathew," I said with a little tremor. "That's very impressive."

It was hard to think straight as I sat looking at his wonderful, young body. As I have told you, Matthew is not huge but he is hard and lean so his lovely muscles show up so well. And that dick. I was looking at a delightful specimen, swelling and aching to be touched. He is a good size -- I would guess maybe seven inches and I was already in love with those two dark veins that wriggle along the shaft.

There are so many memorable moments of taking a new young man to my bed. But I think that the best is that first time I touch his swollen, throbbing shaft. I beckoned and Matthew stepped between my knees.

"Just relax, sweetie," I told him. "There is no rush."

That was a message to myself, as well. He was so close, his fabulous six-pack was right at my eye-level. I leaned over and kissed it, feel of him just as good against my lips as my fingers. I was planning on spending plenty of time enjoying his body. I kissed him again and heard myself sigh with desire. Then I looked up into his sweet young face.

"I want to teach you everything," I said to him in a small voice.

I was hardly even aware that my hand was closing around his manhood. It was almost automatic, my lust taking control of my body. Suddenly he was in my hand - the warm hardness, the beautiful bumps and ridges. My first touch of a new boy and his fabulous penis. What a moment, a triumph and a relief. And what a delight to feel him throbbing in my hand, as if his cock was somehow alive. His moan made my vag give a little squirt of wetness. At the moment, his cock was the only thing I cared about, stretching my fingers to fit around it. His power was obvious in his erection.

He made a funny little sound. It was lust and relief and shock all in one. That was the moment when her really became my next lover, dedicated to me and so thankful. He'd already overcome the fact that I am old enough to be his mother. The sight of my naked body was enough. But, like every young man, having his penis stroked was the real clincher.

His foreskin had mostly retreated, leaving his delightful, spongy head exposed for me. I carefully drew it down further. So much to explore with a new penis. Already I was moving my hand move up and down his shaft. There was no better way to feel that delightful throbbing. Only young guys can throb like that with their sexual energy. It always reminds me of why I choose them to be so young.

"Can I?" I asked, still looking into his eyes.

Matthew did not answer. His eyes showed a mixture of nervousness and desperate need. I had only one thought in my mind -- that most special moment.

With my heart thumping, I took that wonderful dick into my mouth. So easily he was between my lips and sitting so on my tongue. I felt like I'd been released from some kind of torment -- weeks of denial while thinking about this moment. He fitted so nicely into my mouth. Matthew groaned aloud. As his dearest dream came true, thanks to me. I took a few moments to savour warmth and the taste. It was incredibly satisfying to have that young prick in my mouth at last. I held the base with my hand and started to move my lips along his shaft.

"Oh, Maria... fuuuuckkk..."

Oh yes, all boys dream of that moment. I was excited to hear his gratitude. There is nothing better than the first time I take a new dick into my mouth. I love to learn everything about my young lover's manhood. I wanted to try to memorise every bit of him. Every bump and ridge, every vein and every throb and pulse as it responds to me. And to make him understand that, as the older woman, I can make him feel better than any silly girlfriend.

I enjoyed every inch as I worked that on that eager, young prong. I gave special attention to the head. And I made sure to run my tongue along the underside of the shaft every time I went down. It is such a slutty, cougar act to fellate a boy of his age and that makes it all the more satisfying. It was especially pleasing when his pre-cum started oozing from his little hole. Was my technique so perfect for him? Or had he been saving himself up?

Taking his hand, I released him from my lips and pulled Matthew into bed next to me. I saw fire in his eyes and realised that this was a good time to take control. I wasn't interested in a quickie screw, not after waiting so long for this night.

"I know you're not a virgin," I said softly. "If you shoot your load, how long does it take before you can go again?"

"Oh, I... I don't really know..." he said, looking surprised and confused by my question.

"Young men mostly can cum more than once. I want you to screw me tonight. But I want to make it last."

I still wasn't sure if Matthew understood. I felt him wanting to climb on top of me. He had so much to learn.

"I brought a condom," he told me, as if that would win him permission.

"Oh, Matthew, I don't need condoms. But I am going to teach you to be a real lover." I took his head in my hands and gazed into his eyes. "First, I want you to suck on my boobs."

I pulled his mouth to my boobs and, happily, Matthew didn't waste time. It was so wonderful to feel that young mouth on my flesh. And to have his young, hard body pressing against mine. We were both so eager. I began to coach him, gently telling him to slow down and exactly how to suck my boobs. His clumsy efforts were making my vag ooze wetness.

"Don't rush. We will have plenty of practice."

"Maria, you have the best boobs. Better than my girlfriend."

That made me smile, though his last girlfriend likely was not a hard standard to surpass. He got better as he listened to my instructions. I was like a kid in a candy shop as my new lover started to explore my body. I pulled him back a little, telling him to focus on licking my nipples.

"This time you can go a little faster... yes, like that..." I gasped.

Its thrilling to teach a young man, especially when I think about how good he will soon become. If he listens to my body then his tongue will become much more skilled. And I was ready for something daring.

"You can bite them a little -- if you're gentle."

I'd never wanted to do that before. I'd been thinking about it though -- a new, nervous young man being a safe way to explore a new carnal pleasure.I could guess none of his girlfriends had ever been so adventurous. Would I enjoy it? I knew there was only one way to find out. Perhaps it was my daring that made it so enjoyable. But he was very careful, just gently pressing his teeth against my erect nipples and sending lovely sensations through my boobs

"Good boy... good boy..."

It was so different to have a boy bite my boobs. But it didn't dampen my need to orgasm. My new young man was naked in my bed and I was aching to climax long and hard with him. Of course, he was far too eager and full of hormones to accomplish much. The teaching had only just begun.

"Did your girlfriend like to jerk you off? Make you shoot with her hand?"

"Ummm... a couple of times. When I asked her."

"Roll back," I ordered him gently. "You need a little reward before you can screw me."

It won't be long before I let Matthew shoot into my mouth. He will be fast - throbbing and pulsing on my tongue. The taste and the power of his shooting will be fabulous. I'm looking forward to swallowing his baby-making stuff. But not this night -- not our first time together. As I say, a young man needs to learn self-control if he is to become an expert lover.

I took his lovely hard dick in my hand and nothing more needed to be said. Matthew understood and he made that little sound again as I started to stroke his penis. Let me say, Matthew is perhaps the most inexperienced boy I've had since my university days. Which made it even more exciting to be stroking him. Feeling him in my hand. Knowing that he would not take long before he started shooting his load.

I was looking into his eyes as I worked on his cock. He was enraptured by the moment - a skilful older woman working on him. Not like a silly girlfriend who must be cajoled into touching his cock. And I am old enough to be his mother so I know exactly what he needs.

"So lovely," I murmured to him as I gripped the shaft. "Big and hard for me."

I think his dick throbbed a little harder when I said that. I was desperately aroused, panting as I jerked him and knowing that Matthew was close. It is an exquisite pleasure to make a young man shoot his sticky load. Soon enough I will learn exactly what my new boy likes. But that night it was enough to stroke with my normal technique. His sounds were telling me that it was working. He was at my mercy and I knew that I'd taken him to the edge.

"I want you to shoot," I told him quietly. He was going to bathe me in his semen and I was ready for him. "Don't hold back."

"Maria... I can't stop it..."

"Shoot. Do it for me..."

And he did, with his shaft pulsing beautifully in my hand. That first rush of his semen blasted from his dick and flew all over me. My young man threw his head back and groaned loudly. He had given control of his orgasm to me and I was overjoyed to watch and feel every bit of it. I worked his shaft as he shot more and more. What a wonderful mess he was making. Some of it "accidentally" landed on my chin which really thrilled me.

Matt gave me at least seven or eight big shots of warm, sticky semen. I was entranced by the power of his young cock, watching each shot before it was followed quickly by the next. Pulsing strongly in my hand. I didn't even try aiming his dick. I had hoped for him to make a mess and I kept stroking as his big shots landed on my arm and my tummy, on the sheets and even on my boobs.

It was intoxicating. Was I moaning as well? Or holding my breath as I marvelled at his performance? There is nothing to match the orgasm of a boy his age. The power of his dick. The volume of semen as his balls are drained. The unique scent of young lust mixed with his baby-making stuff.

Matthew was covering my skin, himself, making a mess of the sheets. But I didn't stop stroking till he was done. It was so dirty and wicked. I was thrilled to take so much semen on my skin. Of course, I was very pleased in my work and to have given such a good lesson to my new young man. I was feeling extra happy about my choice.

"Good boy... good boy. So wonderful. I am glad you enjoyed that."

He was panting after his exertion. We both were. I felt so alive as his stuff cooled and soaked into my skin. Mathew didn't look quite so relaxed -- I guess he's never made such a mess when pleasuring himself. But I love his semen. And I had another wicked thought. I placed his hands on my tummy, just under my boobs.

"I love your stuff on me. Rub it in for me? Massage it into my skin."

He was hesitant - some boys don't like to touch their own semen. I suppose it was partly a test for Matthew. He could hardly refuse after I'd given him such a successful hand-job. It was a perverse pleasure but he did his best for me. Still, after a few moments, I told him to reach across for the wipes and I let him clean me.

Not before I quietly reached down and used a finger to scoop a little of his stuff from the little hole on the head of his penis. He was looking away when I slipped it onto my mouth. What a wicked, slutty older woman I am. I just could not help myself. I would have liked more but that little taste will have to suffice until I allow him to shoot in my mouth.

"I love when a young man shoots his stuff like that. Onto my skin," I told him boldly.

Matt clearly had no idea how to respond. I think he also was still surprised that I'd made him shoot with my hand, That I'd not let him screw me. Young people have strange ideas about sex. Usually, one orgasm is enough to signal the end of proceedings -- more often than not it is the male's orgasm. As women get older, we learn how to savour that first frenzy. We use it to sustain our lust for still more pleasure. That is an important thing I like to teach my young men. So once Matthew had made his best effort to clean me up, I hugged him as we lay together.

I enjoy a new boy in my bed. Matthew has a lovely body, young but so manly next to my small frame. It was lovely and erotic to have his big, muscled arms around me. Of course, I was a little sticky and crusty. I don't know why suddenly that night I wanted to stay like that. Just being wicked, I suppose

"Let me show you something else," I murmured after a time.

I had taken hold of his hand and was guiding it down, slowly parting my shapely thighs. He let me take the lead, excited that he was going to touch my vag. I made sure to move slowly, wanting him to understand. But I almost moaned when his fingers finally touched my bare vag.

"Stroke it... yes, soft for now. Hmmm... do you like it bare?"

"Yes. It feels so good."

I wondered if the girlfriend had shaved. Or maybe she never let him touch her there very much. Matthew is going to learn so much from me.

"Now run your finger along the slit... yes, there..."

He got lucky and hit the spot. I gasped as my body jolted in response to his touch.

"Slow and gentle the first time. Yes... good boy."

I held him a little tighter as he stroked my lips for the first time. I think I was as wide-eyed as Matthew. It was like being a teenager in the back of a boy's car. Except that I would let Matthew go much further. I was swollen with arousal and my wetness was obvious. I felt his fingertips smearing it over the bare skin of my outer lips. It almost made me shudder with need.

"Open me...," I ordered him. "Gently... open my lips." I needed it so badly. "Yes... yes, like that..."

With a new boy in my bed, I was more excited even than Matthew. I had dreamed of being touched by him, his hard muscles and his soft fingers. It was incredible and so delicious to be in charge, letting him explore me for the first time. I want him to learn how to touch me properly -- but I was so agonisingly horny. I had to remind myself to breathe as I urged him on.

"My clitoris now... yes, touch it... oh fuck, Matthew... oh yes, like that... so gentle..."

He seemed nervous. Which was perfect since I wanted him to be slow and gentle. Later on he will learn how to be hard and rough, when I have those urges. But this was our first time and I was determined to deny myself a good pounding while I coached my new young man. Still, that soft touch on my clit could not be resisted for too long.

"Finger me," I begged him softly. "Slowly, one finger inside..."

That finger, the first time he ever penetrated me. I was giving him the gift of my body. And he was eager to accept it. I arched my back and groaned aloud as he filled me that first time. His girlfriend would have been nervous and wanting to close her legs. Instead, I spread wider for him and tilted my hips to give him easier access to me. I grabbed his shoulders while that single finger penetrated to the second knuckle. Even my Clayton had not felt so good on his first time.

"Good boy. Oh, Matthew... yes, move it... finger me."

What young man doesn't love to hear that? And I needed it, badly. The first time I feel a young man inside me -- even his finger -- is such a sweet, golden moment. And, of course, my vag was aching for relief. He moved slow, doing very well as he stroked my middle-aged vag. I could feel my wetness and I knew that I was coating his finger. And I moaned softly to him. He had to know how horny and desperate I was feeling.

"Go on... two fingers... yes, give me two..." watching his powerful arm as he aimed two fingers at my opening.

That time I groaned louder. His fingers are quite thick and two of them can fill me very nicely. It would not have mattered in my state. I was almost delirious at behaving like a horny teenager. And the thought that I was corrupting a nice boy, spreading wide and negging him to penetrate my opening. My panting grew harder as his fingers worked deeper. I was trying to stay in control but already on the verge of cumming.

"Faster... a little more..." I breathed to him.

That was when I lost it, when Matthew first moved his fingers a little deeper and harder in my hole. It was much more than I could resist. His technique will improve but I was so excited and aroused simply because it was the first time he ever made me orgasm. I came hard and then did it again. It was so wicked of me and, at the same time, I was so proud of him. I shoved my face into his shoulder, letting him hear my sounds as he kept stroking his fingers inside me. He was simply perfect. And those first orgasms were like the crowning achievement for my careful seduction.