Maria and Her Boys Ch. 15

Story Info
Teaching Matt to last for a hard fucking.
7.8k words
4.74
6.2k
4
0

Part 15 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

I started out by saying that I am an older woman who mostly has sex with men who are younger than her. Soon that became my sexual lifestyle -- I decided that I want only young men in my bed. Not men my age, who are jaded and have experienced so much already. I pursue men who are young enough to be my son. They are mere boys who are still almost virginal and so eager for sexual experience, willing to give me what I want because they are so excited to try so many things they've only seen in porn.

There was a time when I felt a little ashamed of my desires. Not to mention my success in finding young men who would be willing accomplices. The pay-off, it must be said, made it all very worthwhile.

My young men have been virile and energetic and fabulous lovers -- after some training. Its not all been plain sailing though. Younger guys are not like the ones we end up marrying. They can be dedicated lovers while in bed. But they don't tend to stay focussed for long. They get attracted to other shiny things and to young women more their own age. The usual things happen like falling in love and having to satisfy the demands of a new girlfriend. That is healthy for them and, mostly it has suited me. I don't need a permanent lover. But making room for a girlfriend can have a downside.

The bad news is that Brady called off another of our Sunday play sessions. I could have predicted it would happen. Maybe not quite so soon. But he is getting serious with Emily. They spent another Saturday night sleeping together which meant Brady was not available for me the next morning.

I know how that reads. And I am really happy for them both. They are becoming a proper couple now and its good that they have the blessings of their parents to sleep together and have a grown-up sex life.

But, of course, I was unhappy that Brady cancelled our usual appointment. Sunday morning sex with a horny young man has been the centrepiece of my sex life for so long. I can't remember how that came about -- it just happened, somehow.

Sex with Brady is always so delicious. You have to understand that I need my boys -- especially Brady since he is so well-trained. He knows what I like and he never fails to deliver. Every woman deserves that. Moreso after a boring marriage like I endured.

Brady was a quick learner. I suppose most young men are. They are eager to please and to be rewarded so it is easier to teach them and make sure they do all the right things. Because now I have the time, and the confidence, to show them how to be a good lover. It was different when I was that age, around nineteen and twenty. Those boys were not good lovers and they never stuck around long enough to learn. I wouldn't have known what to do. But those youthful flings were exciting at the time. Even the hurried, fumbled sex with a boy in his cramped bedroom. Then came marriage and soon my sex life was predictable and tame.

Now I am a middle-aged woman who makes sure my young men give me what I need. I am a cougar and I know how to keep them coming back for more. Lately, sex with Brady had been even more intense -- not surprising since I've become very uninhibited. Maybe that's the reason it was so hard to miss out on a regular session. And I admit I've always been keen on his dick with its lovely curve and how it feels inside me.

Still, the day always arrives when my boys find a serious sweetheart or want to move-in with their girlfriend. Ryan was the first time I experienced that. I understand that the urgings of love become too strong and they want to spend all their spare time with their young, sexy girl. It is a natural part of life for that age. Even sweet Clayton had to start giving more time to his Sara.

Honestly, I have never wanted to keep one of my boys for too long. I don't want them being attached to me. A fling with an older woman should be just that - a chance for them to learn and to gain some wonderful experience. I don't want a long-term relationship, some almost-man becoming clingy with me. Would he be my boyfriend or my son? I care for all my boys and I don't want to stunt them. Its better when they find a proper love interest. And its very satisfying to know that my boys will be able to pleasure their girlfriends and future wives.

My sexual lifestyle means lots of exciting sex. And I can have variety. I don't need a permanent lover when there are still more boys to discover. It's a perfect antidote to years with a boring husband and boring sex-life. At my age I am still in the middle of my sexual peak. It is thrilling just to think about trying a new young man and his lovely penis.

I have kept Brady for many months. And I've always known that I was sharing him with Emily. She has no idea and perhaps I ought to feel bad about that. But Brady has been special. All of my boys are special but in different ways. Somehow Brady made me feel like I could explore new things, try new pleasures. He was so sweet and easy-going that I felt confident about shedding some of my inhibitions. I could be more dirty and slutty. There were new sex acts that I'd never contemplated. It was even more fun because we were the "first" for each other.

The first time for a threesome. That was an experiment, almost an accident. Sex with two young men at the same time. Brady took that in his stride. It was very affirming that he was willing to show off his older lover to his friend. But I don't think I'll repeat it.

We shared our "first" when it came to facials. I was surprised myself with how much fun I had. I thought I'd feel violated by taking his semen on my face. But once I got past my fear it was liberating to be so primal.

And we were both virgins in anal sex. Again, I needed to get beyond my fear. Curiosity got the better of me. Brady gave me some unforgettable experiences with his penis screwing my bum. But will I try that with another boy?

All those acts were extra exciting because Brady didn't know that he was my first. I feel no shame or regret part for exploring with him. How else would I have ever known if I could go so far -- or that I enjoy such taboo pleasures? Brady will always be one of my lovely young men.

He has given me something to think about. But my time with Brady is coming to a natural conclusion. Perhaps it will give me encouragement to look for another boy -- I still desire having two lovers.

When Brady called me on that Sunday night, he wanted to offer a booty call. But I was still feeling unhappy. So I told him no.

************************

The good news is that Mathew is doing very well as my new lover. He shows no sign of wanting to miss any of our appointments. He always arrives on time. And I find myself getting hot and bothered every time I think of him. It is heavenly when he is in my bed. I am enjoying Matthew even though he is so inexperienced and raw that he might as well be a virgin.

In truth, I get turned-on by showing him, teaching him, to try new things and improve his technique. And he is an attentive and obedient pupil.

He came to me for our next play looking very sexy -- and still a little nervous. Already he knows how to dress for me with tight T-shirts that show off his fabulous young muscles. I don't think it will be long before I give him his own key to my apartment. That night I opened the door for him, wearing an over-sized T-shirt and nothing else. Yes, I was wanting to impress Matthew, show him that older woman are more confident and sexual than his timid ex-girlfriend. I was thinking that he'd like to see more of my toned legs. He could not miss my nipples, as hard as bullets.

We kissed right in the doorway. I held him, wanting to feel those muscles that I'd been dreaming about.

"I've been thinking about you all day," I breathed to him and I felt him squeeze me a little tighter in his hug -- a lovely response. Could he feel my heart as it tried to leap out of my chest?

Taking his hand, I led him to my bedroom. I was still wearing my T-shirt but I already felt practically naked in front of this young man. It was lovely to hold his hand. As if I was leading him to something special and unexpected. But he could not have mistaken my intentions.

For a woman like me, an older woman at her sexual peak who needs young men like Matthew, the question is how much control I should take. Do I want to come across as horny and keen? Or is that interpreted as desperate? Am I a rapacious cougar who cannot wait to devour her prey? Or a sexy teacher and guide?

But Matthew was right there and, at that moment, I didn't care. I went to my knees in front of him. I wanted to do that. It felt good, like a ritual we have already established. It could be a submissive act, I suppose. But a man will do almost anything for a woman who wants to suck him. My kneeling signified that I was taking charge of my sweet young man.

There was no fumbling as I undid his jeans and extracted that lovely dick. He was already quite large and firm for me. Of course he was - young men can't help being horny. I think my breathing stopped. My heart beat even faster. Why would a woman resist a lovely, young penis? I think we are made to have a physical response to a rampant penis.

His dick is powerful and virile. As I said, somehow I am just wired to really love a nice, young penis. On my knees, I smiled up at Matthew as I closed my hand around him. I stroked softly as he grew even harder. That young, uncircumcised shaft was throbbing. Oh, how perfect. My other hand cupped his balls with their soft covering of blonde hair. He gave me a lovely, soft moan. A new young lover was in my bedroom, his delightful penis hardening in my hand as he contemplated screwing me. He was my captive.

Yes, I sucked Matthew that night. He was irresistible. There was no need for preliminary licking. I leaned forward and closed my lips around him, letting my tongue slide across that spongy head that was already poking out nicely. He tasted good and his hardness felt even better. Matthew groaned, louder this time. Instantly I went lower, so that my lips were holding half of his length.

"Oh god, Maria..."

You see what I mean about the power a woman has? After a few sucks, I stripped off my T-shirt. Matthew was already at my mercy. It was exciting to show him my body. I have earned that right with all those hours in the gym. And it was fun to let him look, teasing him with anticipation.

"You are amazing..." he groaned as I bobbed my head up and down the thick shaft.

I looked up with another smile. I like my body but its always good to hear a compliment like that from one of my boys. His penis was twitching in a most lovely way. It would have taken only a few more minutes before he was shooting his big load into my mouth. That wasn't the time -- not yet. But my vag oozed just from me thinking about it.

"Lets get into bed," I said quietly, almost commanding him.

It was fun watching my new lover undress for me. This time there was no shyness. Matt knew that I was looking, salivating over his gym-hardened body. I felt the wetness in my vag as I viewed the muscles on his arms, chest and his six-pack. I even got a glimpse of his toned, tight bottom.

Matthew has a body that is worth spending time over. I remember Ryan's lovely muscles -- but he was no match for my Matthew. I rolled my new boy into bed and kissed his mouth. Lying naked, with my chest heaving, I then worked down. I had ached for his body and now I was going to touch him all over. My kisses trailed to his chest, so big and hard. His arms wrapped around me and I am sure Matthew did not realise how erotic that was. I covered his big pecs with kisses and even let myself kiss his nipples. I'll suck on those another time.

I remember how incredibly horny I was. I'm sure Mathew could smell my vag. I wanted him so badly but I was still enjoying my exploration of his young body with my mouth.

"This is the best body I've ever had," I murmured to him with a grin.

And I think that is probably true. I shuffled down, now kissing that six-pack and taking in the hard muscles and his blonde hair. If Matthew had thrown me over and screwed me right then I would not have objected. But my boobs were resting on his penis, cradling that fabulous manhood. Lying between his powerful legs reminded me of how lucky I was to have chosen Matt. I wanted him to begin understanding that sex can be erotic as well as just screwing.

I was so close to his penis. I had to have it again. I slipped a little lower. That yummy shaft was right in my face. Would I say six inches or maybe seven? I don't know for sure but it is a wonderful specimen and much bigger than my husband. I kissed the shaft, feeling him twitch and throb each time. I love when a penis feels alive like that. Then I planted some gentle kisses on his soft pouch with its own covering of blond hair. I remember how hard it was to maintain my self-control.

Boys of his age are so desperate to have their dicks sucked. It seems as if that's the proof of their manliness. I was enjoying teasing Matt. I licked the length of his penis and he thanked me with his moans.

"Boys like putting their dick in a girl's mouth, don't they? Did your girlfriend suck you a lot?"

"A few times, I guess," he gasped to me. Which meant that she hardly ever did.

"I like sucking you," I said with a wicked grin.

I moved up the bed and told Matthew that it was his turn to kiss me. Of course I meant my boobs and I couldn't help letting out a deep sigh as his mouth touched my bare skin. As clumsy as he is, his young lips sent those wonderful electric shocks all through me.

It was erotic to teach him what to do, how hard to suck. Its sexy to be suckled but I love the pressure when a man sucks fully on my boobs as if he wants to devour them. I told him to lick my nipples, reminding him how to flick his tongue over my hard nubs and how to fill his mouth with my flesh.

"Squeeze them," I told him. "Squeeze my boobs... gently..."

I placed my hands on his, demonstrating how and where I wanted them squeezed and massaged. Remember that Matthew is practically a virgin. Everything about a woman's body is still new to him. It was heavenly to feel his excitement at having permission to explore. He was so aroused by me and that was making my vag leak.

"You like my boobs. Don't you?"

"They're so big."

I smiled at him -- from joy and from lust. Then I pulled his face harder into me, sighing as a new lover took joy from my boobs. And he bit my nipples again -- remembering to be careful. It felt wonderful and I loved that I'd been so daring.

"Good boy... yes, that's it... you're so good to me."

At one point I was so excited that I reached down for his penis. He felt ready to burst. And I realised that his pre-cum was leaking from the tip. The poor young man was getting over-heated.

"You need a screw too, don't you? Yes, its time. Go down and kiss me."

I pushed his head, guiding him down between my legs. I'll admit that I was feeling a little desperate to have that young dick inside me. Matthew didn't seem to mind me showing him what to do. I spread wide and I knew he could smell my lust.

"Yes. Kiss me, Matthew."

They were just that - kisses. But his mouth on my vag sent those same little shocks through my body. It was so hot because I knew that was his first time to put his mouth anywhere near a woman's sex. I loved the wickedness of it all - and the fact that I could make him do anything I wanted.

"You like it?" I moaned. "My pussy? You like me soft and bare for you?"

"Its really sexy like this."

Those kisses were delightful, soft and caressing. But I couldn't wait for more.

"Lick it. Lick me, Matthew."

I almost laughed when he started to lick across the top of my vag, not even along my slit. I'd been right to suspect that young Matt was a virgin when it comes to giving oral pleasure. And that did not deter me one bit.

"My slit... yes, right there," I hissed to him.

That tongue felt good and I wanted it to be even better.

"Yes, spread me... open me..." I groaned. "Oh, good boy," I groaned more as he pressed the tip of his tongue between my labia.

It was exciting being in control of a novice. I put my hand on the back of his young head. Some gentle pressure would be a very useful teaching guide.

"Go deeper, Matthew... yes sweetie, like that," I moaned. "Open me... find my hole..."

I moaned some more as that virgin tongue flicked over my opening. He understood my directions, letting me press his face further into my wet folds and once more licking across the soaking entrance to my vag. He wasn't going to make me cum like that but, my goodness, I was enjoying his first lesson of giving oral pleasure.

"My clit, my clit... go up..."

Soon I'll give him some serious teaching. Right then, however, I needed his dick.

"Good boy. I need you inside me. Screw me, Matthew."

I probably sounded like a desperate slut to my young lover. But why not tell him what I need? He quickly moved into position with that lovely thick penis positioned over my vag.

"I want you all inside me," I gasped as I guided the head of his dick to my hot opening. "Start slow. Remember? Don't shoot too soon."

My boy was eager. With his strong muscles he drove his cock into me. I groaned with ecstasy, my eyes flying open at the sudden invasion. My poor vag wasn't quite ready for his hardness but Matthew didn't understand that - he was stretching me open whether I was ready or not.

That lust and power are intoxicating. And his screwing is only going to get better. With another hard thrust he almost filled me entirely. I guessed he mistook my groans for a show of desire. But maybe he wasn't wrong. I pulled him closer, spreading my legs wide apart and reaching down to grab his bottom so I could guide his next stroke.

What a bum he has -- so round and hard. I could feel the flexing of his muscles as he thrust into me again and again. Being such a novice, Mathew only knew one way to screw. It was hot to realise that my vag still is not accustomed to his forceful ramming. For the first time I felt like I had a lover who really could damage me. He was slow but each powerful thrust made my hips tilt and my legs wave in the air. I was so open and vulnerable to him but that was exciting. I was moaning non-stop as he slowly pistoned inside my vag.

He made me cum. Like that first night, it wasn't long before my first orgasm overwhelmed me. Not every young man can make me respond like that. Inexperienced and crude, Matthew was screwing me like he meant it -- no more shyness. And the rippling of his young muscles was pure delight. I'll teach him but at that moment I was grateful for what he had.

"I love your cock," I gasped to him and I really meant it.

I kept a good hold of that tight, young butt. I could dig my fingers into it as I guided his thrusting, showing him when to go deeper, the different angles my vag enjoys. He has screwed a girl before -- I know that -- but his idea was just sticking his dick in the hole.

"Let me feel it.... the whole thing... yes, pull back and then... oh, fuck..."

It was delicious to be teaching a boy how to screw like a man. And I loved that he was responding, doing as he was instructed. Having control was thrilling -- almost more exciting than what he was doing with his dick. I let my body arch under Matthew as I had another glorious orgasm.

"Grab my boobs," I panted. "Squeeze them..."

It took me a long time to get comfortable touching myself while I was with a man. I never did that with my husband and, yet, I saw it was so common in porn. It turns out I enjoy my boobs being rubbed while I'm screwing. Matthew was up to the task as well, taking his weight on one elbow while his free hand squeezed a boob. It turns out that made his arms and his shoulders look even more chiselled.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers