Maria and Her Boys Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Matt...fuck me."

Oh yeah, I came again for him. That view of his young muscles pushed me over the edge. Not to mention the feeling of having my boobs mauled while his young dick was filling me up.

"Go faster now... fuck me... don't shoot yet..."

Looking in the mirror I could see those beautiful muscles, so well defined as he began to thrust harder. To think that he's made his body like that just for a woman like me.

"Yes, fuck me... I can feel your whole cock..."

He was screwing how I wanted -- long strokes that gave me his full length. Almost a virgin and he was wrapped around me, holding me for leverage as he flexed and thrust into me. I had my arms on his shoulders and my legs around his hips. But I was enjoying myself lying underneath young Matt as he humped me, excited to have him use my vag for his pleasure. He was going to make me cum again.

"Gonna cum," he grunted.

"Not yet, I'm not ready... hold it..." I begged him. But I knew it was too late. "Pull out, quick... let me see... on my skin..."

I was panting hard as Matt withdrew and climbed onto his knees. I was going to miss that last orgasm. But I forgot that in an instant when my new boy grabbed his cock and stroked it for me. What an amazing, heavenly sight.

Matthew was so new to this. His lovely manhood was pointing straight up like when he masturbates. I was like a starfish, limp on the bed and ready to receive. I am the kind of older woman who loves a boy to make me dirty. And then a big burst of semen shot from the end of his cock. That first big blast looked like a fountain as it flew high into the air. I've never imagined the power of a young man doing that. I was amazed as he lay a thick strand of semen across my tummy and touching my boob.

"Yes, shoot it..."

He was perfect -- so virile and so much stuff. Matt kept shooting and I kept moaning, so happy that it was all for me. It was wonderful to see it flying through the air. Even better to feel those trails of semen landing on me and more splashing onto the sheets. Only porn stars want a man to do that but I was hoping for his biggest load to really cover me. Matthew loved it too, of course. His sounds were louder than mine which only made it more exciting to be covered with his sticky, baby-making stuff.

"Oh, Matthew... good boy."

What a wonderful load he gave me. I had lumps of his white, sticky stuff all over me. And he made a nice mess on the sheets. I'll never know how a boy can produce so much semen from his tiny balls. I was admiring the little pools he made on my skin. And I knew that I was sticking to the sheets. Matthew tried to apologise. I pulled him down closer to me, excited for us both to be lying in his sticky cum.

"I loved it," I assured him. "And you loved it too, didn't you?"

I signalled for him to grab a towel and clean me up. Of course, he'd leave me a little sticky and crusty. I admit that I'm starting to really enjoy that. Its wicked and dirty and taboo. The fact that he is young enough to be my son only makes it more satisfying to corrupt such a sweet boy. I was still panting from my excitement. But it was important that Matthew learned a lesson.

"I love a man who shoots for me," I told him. "But remember, not all women want that. Understand? Its exciting for me but your next girlfriend won't like it."

He nodded to show he understood. Perhaps he thought I was even more of a crazy old slut after hearing that.

"I'm sorry I came so fast," he told me.

"No no... don't worry, sweetie. You felt good inside me. I tpld you that sex is better without condoms."

"Is that what you do with your husband? When you're having sex?"

"Ex-husband," I corrected him gently. But I knew what he meant. "No, there's lot of things I never did with him. I saved them up for a sweet boy like you."

I didn't tell him how many young boys like him. I dare not count them myself. We were lying close. I was touching him softly, running my hands over his body and those wonderful muscles. I still couldn't believe that I'd seduced a young man with a body like his.

"You have an amazing body," I smiled at him. "Did you ever think you'd be turning on an older woman? Like me?"

"Not really, no. But I have been thinking about you lately. When I'm working out."

My heart jumped when he said that. What a sweet thing to say. Matthew is as perfect as any young man can be -- especially now that I am training him. I took his hand and guided him down to my vag. I was lying naked in bed with a boy young enough to be my son and I spread my legs for him. It wasn't like my own youthful days when I was self-conscious about my body. I was hungry for him to explore.

"I'll show you my body. The most important part. Stroke it.... oh, yes. Good boy."

Remember that I'd missed out on an orgasm. I was still horny and needy. The soft touch of his fingertips on my bare mound was going to set me on fire.

"Boys like touching pussies. Don't they?"

"I like touching yours. You have big lips."

That came as a surprise. I guess I've always known that my labia are a little longer than some women -- even as a young woman I'd seen pictures. My outer labia are plump and crinkled. The inner lips are longer, protruding and ready open like a flower when I get really aroused. I don't think my clit is large but its not hard to find when I'm turned-on. Matthew's comment caused that old embarrassment to return but I tried not to blush.

"Rub me... yes, like that..."

No time like the present to further Matthew's education.

"Good boy, yes... gently spread them..."

He was being so attentive, closely following everything I said. It was almost painful to have to wait for him but, at the same time, it was super erotic to be guiding him into my warm, wet vag.

"Feel how wet and swollen I am? Open me."

It was so erotic to let a young man spread me like that. My whole body was incredibly sensitive. Every movement of his fingers was making me wetter and more swollen.

"Oh, Matthew... yes, deeper now..."

It was agony trying to control my lust. But I knew Matthew was going to make me cum. I wanted that so badly.

"My entrance... yes, touch the hole... I'm wet..."

It was exquisite. He was using one finger to open me up - just like I'd told him. And another finger was running around the rim of my entrance. He was a little clumsy and his finger kept slipping into my entrance. Every time he did that, I gave a little shudder and I felt my vag release more wetness.

"I can't wait," I finally whined to him. "Finger me," I begged as I grabbed his neck and pulled him closer.

For once, it seemed like Matthew already knew what I needed. Straight away he had two of his thick fingers trying to work their way into my opening. Actually, he wasn't very patient -- I guess he wanted to please me -- and he hurt a little as he jammed his fingers into me. But it was a good hurt.

Truly, I never thought I'd say such a thing. But I was so horny and my young lover was so desperate to do anything to make me happy. My vag ached as he forced me open. I didn't make him stop because I knew that in a few moments I would be feeling nothing but ecstasy. And when his fingers penetrated my vag past his second knuckle I felt that wonderful pressure in just the right place.

"Yes sweetie, make me cum... oh yes... don't stop.... finger me..."

I'd already cum from his screwing. But there is something about Matthew -- so manly and yet so young and sweet -- that made the whole thing even hotter.

"Finger me... more... harder..." and then I was exploding all over his fingers like a crazy slut.

I could not keep track but I think I came another three or four times. I almost soaked the sheets. And I knew that my nosey neighbour could hear us.

"Good boy," I panted to him. "Good boy. That was wonderful."

I needed to recover. And to process what had just happened. I had the perfect solution. Still breathing hard, I rolled onto my tummy.

"Kiss me," I ordered my sweet young lover. "Make my butt feel good."

I lay there while Matthew plastered kisses on my back and my thighs and, of course, my bottom. I was feeling something new but I didn't know what. You see, Matt is inexperienced and clumsy. Yet, he'd pleasured me with such intensity. Boys of his age just don't know how to do that. At his age I'd have fallen in love instantly with any boy who could make me feel that good. Now I am a cougar and a MILF. And Matthew was feeling very special.

By the time I gave Matt a rest, I saw that his penis was half-erect once more. How lovely. I rolled over, naked next to a wonderful young man. Of course I couldn't control my hands and soon was touching his dick. It was my turn to explore him, learning every bump and ridge of his manhood while she stiffened and grew so that the fat, spongy head was fully exposed. I thought about his age, still only nineteen, and how I was only the second woman to enjoy him.

"I'll teach you how to really use this," I said with a wicked grin. "And how to last for me."

But now was not the time to make him overly horny. I slipped down to his pouch, carefully massaging the skin underneath his blonde hair. His balls are an average size I suppose but I felt them, so hard. And it was fun to run my fingers through the hair and feel his eggs moving as I caressed them.

What I really wanted was to touch his butt. Those hard, tight buns were too good to ignore so I slipped my hand under there and enjoyed the feeling of his big, powerful muscles. I was thinking of how hard he can thrust when he is screwing a woman in doggy position. That could not help but take my attention back to his young penis.

I ran my fingers along the length of his shaft -- fully erect once more. I was enjoying the way he throbbed and the quickening of his breathing every time he started to really enjoy it. I could stroke him very softly, pleased at the sight of his foreskin as I pulled it back. I could only stroke a few times, however, before he'd start to moan and then I'd switch to his balls.

"You have a lovely penis," I grinned to him. "That's why I need you to learn to last."

His soft moan told me that he was willing to learn. I was feeling very sexy and leaned over to kiss his big, hard chest while I caressed his pouch.

"You like me bald?" Myself, I really enjoy the feel of my mound being lasered clean. "Shave your balls for me. Then I'll show you how good it feels."

Matthew looked a little unsure about that idea. I didn't mind -- I'd already decided I would insist and I knew that, in the end, I would get my way.

"You've been a good boy. Now you can screw me again."

It didn't take long for him to move between my outspread thighs. But I still had to teach him sex is about more than sticking his dick into a woman. First I made him kiss my vag. Why not make sure I am wet enough to take his thick penis?

"Lick me... lick me, Matt..."

This time he knew what to do. I watched my muscly boy between my legs, his tongue thrusting between my labia. I knew he was getting a good taste of my wetness. That felt wicked and it turned me on. He was still clumsy, probing me more than licking. But he was exciting and I enjoyed it all the same. A young man, only nineteen, was trying to give me oral pleasure and I was very aroused. And he had me wanting more.

"I'll show you something," I told him in a voice dripping with desire.

Soon I had him on his knees, close to my bottom. I had a good firm hold of his dick -- pointing him at my wet entrance. A new position for Matthew instead of lying on top.

"I want you deep... but start slow, remember?"

He did as I asked and went slow -- slipping the head of his dick inside me and making me gasp with need. His first thrusts were almost too slow and I had to tilt my hips so that he would go all the way in.

"Oh fuck, yes... give me that cock..."

I groaned for my lovely boy as he seated his shaft fully inside my vag. I knew he was buried in me because those hairy balls were touching my butt cheeks.

"Fuck me," I begged him. "Fuck me."

He gave me lovely long strokes -- taking the head of his cock from my opening right to my cervix. And each time he made my vag stretch with his wonderful manhood. It was so decadent and so lovely to have Matthew using me, screwing me. I could just lie there and let my young lover slide his full length in and out of me.

"Feels good?" I gasped.

"So good. So good."

"Hmmmm... nice cock."

He wasn't going to make me cum but I tried to just enjoy being filled up. As he was discovering, being on his knees allowed him to bury himself deep inside me. His balls were grazing against my vag lips. And I was drinking in the sight of his fabulous body, his powerful chest and shoulders. That was turning me on no matter what he did with his dick. I lasted as long as I could -- several minutes of taking his slow screwing. But then my needs became too strong.

"Fuck me, Matthew. A little harder."

As soon as he obeyed, I started to orgasm. I know I was behaving like a dirty slut but, honestly, the sex was so incredible. I wrapped my legs around his sexy bum and started to guide him deeper and harder.

"More, more... but don't shoot..."

Its just not possible to beat being an older woman, lying naked under a young man -- more than twenty years my junior -- as he diligently screws me. His power was so obvious and the ramming of his dick was heavenly. Of course I came several times while he was ramming me. I was loud, too, and I hoped that he liked that.

"Don't shoot yet," I gasped. "Stop before..."

"I'm close. Almost there..."

"No, stop. Pull out."

That was only a temporary disappointment. I had something in mind. I was already rolling onto hands and knees.

"Good boy. Wait for me. Ever fucked a girl from behind?"

I was almost cumming just from the sight of him - that muscular, youthful body with his rampant dick pointing at the ceiling. His butt and his tummy flexed as he pointed his manhood at my hot opening.

"Stick it in. Screw me... oh..."

He was still being gentle but my vag was wide open and hungry for his lovely cock. I needed him to be forceful. I wanted to take his stuff inside me.

"Hold me... hold me. Grab my hips..."

He looked so sexy in position behind me. I already knew that one day he'll be capable of giving me a brutal screwing. I was ready to cum as soon as I felt his soft hands take hold of me, gripping right where my waist curves into my hips.

"Hard, do it hard... fuck me, Matt."

His cock felt so good in that position. It didn't matter that he was clumsy and uncoordinated. I was watching that lovely body of his, muscles rippling, as he shoved his big, hard penis all the way into me. His grip on my hips was tight and eager and he had my big boobs bouncing underneath me. The sight of him, and the feeling of his cock, had me cumming in just seconds.

I announced it quite loudly. And I urged him to fuck me harder.

"Don't stop..." I told him. "Ram me..."

It was almost an out of body experience, seeing those young muscles thrusting a lovely dick. Almost, except that he was driving it into me. I didn't even care about technique -- he will learn to screw me better but that night I was carried away by his urgent thrusting, his freedom at having permission to screw me hard. Somehow he was giving me a really intense fucking. No boy that inexperienced had ever made me feel so good. Was it because he was giving me those wonderful, long thrusts? I felt the entire length of his dick each time. I could have let him go all night.

"Almost there. Maria... pull out?..."

"No no," I cried out, brought back to reality with a shock. "Shoot it. Inside me..."

That was what I wanted. Oh yes, he would thrust hard into my hole and shoot his lovely load deep inside. A dirty old cougar, I crave taking a young man's load inside my vag.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Oh, shoot it. Fill me up."

What a dirty, wicked slut I have become. Those words had never come from my mouth before. But all I cared about right then was his orgasm and his yummy stuff shooting deep inside me. I saw him and I heard him. I imagined his dick shooting out all his sticky stuff into my vag. I came again.

"Don't stop," I begged him. "Finish it."

He was a good boy and kept thrusting into me even after his orgasm was done. I clamped my muscles on him, feeling naughty as I gave him a little extra reward. What a triumph our screwing had been. I almost turned around to suck him clean. But something stopped me. It wasn't time yet for that. I was just as happy to collapse onto the bed, breathing hard in my post-orgasmic reverie. What a lover this young man is - and only nineteen, too young to date my daughter. It was nice that Matthew tried to cuddle me as I slowly regained my senses.

"Never done it like that, have you?" I asked with a wicked smile. "There's so much I will teach you. If you behave."

"That was the best sex ever."

I had no doubt that was true for Matthew. I wasn't complaining, that was for sure. My young man had screwed me twice and already was learning that he can focus on my pleasure. On top of which he had shot two loads of his lovely, sticky stuff.

"Did you masturbate today? To make it last."

"Last night," he confessed, looking a little embarrassed.

"I like your balls full," I said softly. "But I am glad you were thinking of me. And don't worry, you did a great job tonight."

He kissed my boobs. Perhaps a thank you for the compliment. But he really had provided a wonderful performance. I was already intending that Matthew will be my lover for the foreseeable future. I want much more from him.

"I'm going to teach you to eat pussy though. You understand? One day you'll have a new girlfriend. And you'll want to impress her. A real man knows how."

Matthew agreed wholeheartedly. I suspect he had been reluctant with his girlfriend. Or was that down to her? Either way, he has the proof now that doing what I say brings him many rewards.

I sent him home soon after that. I stayed in bed, smelling the scent of Matthew -- and his semen -- on me and on my sheets. But I didn't sleep. I was thinking of Mathew and how happy he makes me feel already.

Maybe that was a reaction to the developments with Brady. I don't like to think of one boy as replacing another. They all are special to me in their own ways. But Matthew is compliant in a way that stirs me. I've never really experienced the way he makes me feel. He is a very good choice.

*************************

I finished my fling with Brady the next weekend. In the end, it was a mercy killing. I felt OK about it. And why fight the inevitable? After all, I've always told myself that I was chasing my young men to relive my own youth. And in that youth I never had a boyfriend for long.

Plus, I always find myself thinking about the next young man I want to seduce and take to my bed. Its true that I would like to have more than one so that I am never left wanting. I think I've earned the privilege of being greedy. But its also true that part of the excitement and thrill is having a new boy, with his wild urges and clumsy lust, who I can shape and teach. Making him the perfect lover for me. I'm not the shy, nervous woman I was back in my youth -- now I am in control.

But, surely, after a time every young man has given me as much as he can? And besides, I like the idea of making them into better lovers for their girlfriends. By the time I have trained them, they're no longer like those magical boys of my youth. They get more mature -- older. Then it is time to send them off to their girlfriends and future wives. With their wonderful memories of a dirty older cougar who showed them what a woman can really be capable of.

Brady has left me with my own wonderful memories. It makes me nervous to think about his friend and your threesome. That feels now like a box I ticked. It was not the most intensely pleasurable sex. Would I do it again? As I've said, I have doubts. It worries me that his friend still might spill the beans, despite my warnings. But I can say that its one of the amazing experiences I was able to share with young Brady.