Maria and Her Boys Ch. 18

Story Info
More new sex treats for Matthew.
6k words
4.63
4.5k
8

Part 18 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers

My name is Maria. I am in my late forties now and I still keep fit with regular gym workouts. I like to think that my legs and my butt can attract the attention of most men. I have had my boobs done to keep them firm and perky. They are, mostly, C-cup and they get plenty of looks. Sometimes I get looks -- not always unwanted, either.

You might be surprised to know that I have a regular lover who is not quite twenty years of age. Some people would be disgusted by the thought. Others certainly would think us a strange sight when we're naked together in my bed.

This is not about a mid-life crisis. Its more about my sexual peak. My husband left me to try out a younger model. When that didn't work out, I told him there was no coming back. And one day I had the chance to flirt with a young man -- someone who reminded me of the excitement I'd had in my own youth. When I was first exploring my sexuality and I just wanted boys to take me to bed.

I used to list after young men who I considered "ripe for the picking". Now I see that its me, an older woman in heat, who is ripe and ready to be an unforgettable notch on the belt of a sexy boy.

That first time, I was bold -- and perhaps foolish. But I was hooked immediately, entranced all over again by the energy and the sexual power of young men. And the fact that they don't want or need love from a woman.

For a long time, I told myself that it was about my sexual peak. But it is more about revisiting my youth, taking advantage of these virile boys in a way I never did back then. Because I crave passionate and energetic sex. And its been more exciting and satisfying the second time around. Now I have the knowledge and confidence to take charge. Instead of waiting for a young man and hoping he will be good in bed, I can choose the ones I want. I can teach them what I need. I can rely on them being eager learners who are grateful for the chance to screw a woman who is happy to suck their pricks and shove her big boobs in their faces.

Not to mention their dicks -- oh yes, a young man is irresistible with his eager penis that grows so big and hard, throbbing and straining as if it might burst for me. Matt's is as good as any of them.

I like my boys. Yes, sometimes I have had more than one at a time. Its not love or romance. I do have emotional feelings but I've never considered keeping any of them for more than a few months. Just a fling is enough and then I am ready to move on.

I have been enjoying my new boy, Matthew. He has the best body of any man of any age that I've ever taken to bed. I first saw him at the gym and even there he has a body that puts others to shame. If I have strong feelings for Matt, it is about his muscled body and his sexy six-pack.

Of course he is an eager pupil, grateful for the chance of regular sex. And he is well-mannered and attentive. Which is important because, like all boys his age, he has so much sexual energy that I want directed towards me and my pleasure.

Matthew has showed me a little more than that. Maybe a little more obedience or submission than the others. It is exciting, sexy. I found that I can make him do anything I want. And, naturally, it is exciting to reward him with new experiences or just by teaching him how to have stamina -- the better to enjoy his own sexual pleasure.

With Matt I have started to feel different. I don't know if that is Matthew or me but I am becoming more open and braver than ever before. Not at all like the way I felt when I was his age. Since I set out ln this journey, of being a horny older woman, I've experimented with some of my boys and enjoyed some wonderful, new sexual pleasures. But Matthew has been making me want to go further, less inhibited even as the dirty cougar.

I feel like my plans are changing. Maybe with Matt I want more than a quick fling. Its not just because he is so ready to do whatever I say. I am enjoying his exploration, too, and his growing confidence. All my young men have confidence --that's because they think with their penises. But Matthew seems to understand what I need from him and he is willing to provide that.

I had Matt in my bed recently and he was giving me a good screwing from behind. His lovely hard dick was filling me as he thrust into me. I was watching him in the mirror, looking at the flexing of his muscles as I felt his wonderful power. He was making me cum so good. And then something happened.

Matthew let go of my hips. He reached up to my shoulders. I'd never said anything about that. But his powerful hands and arms took hold of my shoulders as he was ramming me from behind. It felt like he wanted to display his physical prowess, as if I had no choice but to accept his thrusting. It was an unexpected thrill and his screwing felt different - better. The way his dick rammed into me was wonderful. I was not afraid at all. That confidence from Matthew was new and it was a huge turn-on. I came even harder as he held me like that.

No man ever quite made me feel like he did that afternoon. Certainly not my ex-husband, in spite of all our years together.

I will confess that I still find myself wanting a second lover, another young man who can come to my bed in between my lovely visits from Matt. My sweet Clayton would be available for a booty call at a moment's notice. Perhaps soon I'll relent and let him have me again, even though he is not a long-term solution for my needs.

But things are changing with Matthew. I find I am wanting different things. A different relationship -- I like being more bossy. And different experiences -- his confidence is leading me into thoughts about new pleasures.

First, however, I need to tell you about Jill.

****************************************

Jill is one of my best friends. She is very good looking with long blonde hair and big boobs -- larger than mine, even if she says they're too saggy. I think they look fine and I know she has a string of men chasing after her. And Jill decided she wanted to have sex with a woman. Thanks to a lover she had "on the side" who had suggested a threesome. She told me she wanted me to be her first. We have fooled around a couple of times and Jill had made it obvious that she wanted more.

I should say right now that we did not end up having a long session of heavy lesbian sex. We had fun, though. I might have been relieved we didn't go too far. Not that I have concerns about lesbian sex -- I did once get an offer that I turned down mainly because she was part of a couple and I felt uncomfortable for that reason.

I don't have lesbian tendencies. And I've ever been really curious about sex with a woman. Yes, I realise that men love the idea of women being bisexual. It has never been my thing. But Jill was super keen for those first explorations. It was fun to see her so turned-on and to help her to have lovely orgasms. I enjoyed our play but wondered whether I could go further.

All that was in my mind when she arrived. I was so nervous - even worse than when a new boy comes to my apartment. I tried to suppress my thoughts. I had a nice bottle of wine ready for us and Jill had brought another. We would eat a little, drink more and talk. Whatever happened would be fine.

I was wearing a large t-shirt and no underwear. That's normal for me around the apartment. I tried to hide my nerves and soon we were sitting together on my lounge. Already I was wondering how we would make the first move. A few glasses of wine seemed like the best way. I asked Jill if she had a new "man on the side". She shocked me by saying that she was breaking up with her boyfriend. Her reason is that she doesn't think he is interested in a future. I was surprised since I've never thought of Jill as having long term plans or needing a committed relationship.

That was when it started. I gave Jill a hug and suddenly I realised that her hand was on my boob. It was no accident - she was groping me. We'd gone from talking about her boyfriend to her being all horny for me. I wasn't really surprised since I know Jill so well and sex is never far from her mind. It was playful and I liked the attention. I am proud of my boobs. And I liked the way she was touching me, just softly pressing her hand in a way that could have been erotic or not.

Her touch lingered, feeling a little daring. Was it making me aroused? All I can say is that my nipples were hard in an instant. What next?

"You like my boobs," I said as I tried to smile.

"They are fantastic. You have great boobs."

In a flash, she lifted my shirt and let my boobs into the open air. Its not the first time Jill has seen my boobs but she was trying to let me know she was horny. I tried to be nonchalant but I was conscious of my hard nipples. And Jill was starting to massage my boobs in a very sensual way. She was being more than curious. Both her hands were rubbing me. Maybe it was the wine but I was enjoying her touch. After all, a woman knows how, doesn't she?

"Jill, I don't know..."

"Sshhhhh."

Jill kissed me then, right on my mouth. I was almost glad -- now we were getting somewhere. A kiss seemed harmless. And Jill is a nice kisser. I let her invade my mouth with her tongue, wondering how she rates me compared to most men.

There was no time to react when Jill suddenly dropped her head and started to kiss my C-cup boobs. I could have protested but her mouth felt wonderful on my skin. No man ever kissed my skin like her. And she was still groping me with her hands. I felt her fingers graze over my nipples. For someone without much experience, my friend sure knew how to get me warmed up.

She was pulling my shirt up, forcing me to lift my arms up. Jill wanted me naked from the waist up. And when I complied, lifting my arms to remove my t-shirt, I gave her an opening and all of a sudden, her lips were on my nipples. I was still very unsure of how far I wanted to go. But there was no denying how her mouth was making me feel.

"Oh, Jill... what are you doing to me?"

She kissed my boobs all over. And sucked on my nipples, knowing exactly how to flick her tongue over them. All the things I have had to teach my boys, of course, Jill knew instinctively. I tried not to moan but couldn't help myself. My body was responding, despite my doubts about being sexual with Jill. After the wine I'd drunk, it was erotic and very indulgent to let her lick and suck my nipples while I ran my fingers through her blonde hair. And my vag was tingling.

Trusting Jill, wanting to do something nice for her, I soon was groping her larger boobs. That was fun because she is a nice, hefty D-cup. A real handful the men would say. Not that I've ever felt jealous but hers get more attention even than mine. I could feel her chest starting to rise and fall with her own excitement. I didn't want to go too far but I couldn't stop myself unbuttoning her shirt and slipping my hand inside.

It wasn't long before Jill had stripped her shirt off completely. She had no underwear either which was both nice and naughty. I do like her breasts and I wanted her to feel good. So I was stroking hers and she was moaning. Just a little, not as much as I was moaning in response to her mouth. I found her nipples and enjoyed myself making them get hard as I rubbed and softly squeezed. We kept that gentle play going for a long time. I would have been content with that but my mind was spinning. Were we really going to fuck? What did Jill want me to do? And why was my vag tingling so much?

"Jill, what are we doing?"

She reached for my shorts and started to tug. I knew what she wanted.

"Take them off," she whispered in a hoarse but insistent voice.

I couldn't refuse, now feeling horny and wicked. It almost felt like a dare to be naked for Jill and I was actually feeling confident. It was easy to part my legs so that I was showing off my bare, lasered vag to my horny friend.

It was obvious what Jill was after when she shoved her big breasts in my face. I bet her male lovers get-off from her being so brave and forward. And it was sexy -- Jill was in heat and slightly tipsy and that was making me feel very amorous in return. I grabbed her boobs, squeezing them and letting my mouth find her hard little nipples. It did feel a little weird to be suckling on my friend. But, after all, its what I expect from my boys and there was no question that she is sensitive and enjoys attention on her nipples.

Then Jill was pushing me over onto my side. One hand was reaching between my legs and I felt her fingers touching my smooth vag. I almost froze, again not sure what I wanted that day. But Jill was cupping one breast, presenting it to my mouth as if I was to feed on her.

"Suck my tits," she murmured, more like an instruction.

Who was I to argue? It was hot feeling her lust and her need. I had no objection to Jill taking the lead since it was all her idea in the first place.

Oh my, I moaned hard as her fingers spread my vag. I knew that I was wet for her. That was a little embarrassing but I could hide my blushes in those big, fleshy boobs. I sucked hard as she ran a finger all the way along my slit from bottom to top. Jill knew that I was turned-on. I was nervous but I didn't want her to stop.

"Oh, Jill..." I moaned when she found my clit.

I felt her fingers against my opening and I could not help myself -- I parted my thighs even wider. I knew she wanted access and I didn't want to deny her. Plus, of course, her touch was incredible and my vag was starting to throb. I lay in her arms as she slipped a finger into my very wet vag.

She was slow and gentle -- as only a woman can be, I suppose. I'd not been sure that I wanted this. But right then all I could focus on was my vag and the way her finger slowly probed deeper into that hot, wet place.

"Fuck, Jill... don't stop..."

Jill responded by shoving more of her boobs into my face. She was holding me in one arm, feeding me her breast while she fingered my vag. It was all still so strange and, yet, it was so beautiful. I know the wine was helping us both. But she knew the right places to touch with her finger. I suckled harder on her as she curled her finger just right and started to increase the speed of her thrusting. I knew I could not hold off from cumming much longer. Then Jill slipped a second finger inside me -- like a little cock that filled me up so perfectly.

"Jill, fuck, I'm cumming..." I groaned as she tried to smother me with her huge boobs.

Why did I say that? Of course, Jill knew I was cumming - she knew my body almost as well as her own. She changed the angle of her hand, shifting the pressure inside my opening. Her fingers were thrusting faster now, touching me right where I needed. Oh yes, I came for my friend as she fingered my soaking wet vag and I tried to suckle on her big breasts.

I'd only cum a couple of times on her fingers. And I really did not want her to stop. Suddenly, Jill moved her attention to my clit. I gasped as she pressed a finger against my button. I regretted that my vag was empty but her touch on my clit was already compensating. Her breast fell from my mouth as I lay back in her arm and tried to soak up all the pleasure she was giving me. I know that I swore and groaned loudly.

Her touch was amazing, I guess she was only doing what she likes -- but that's more than most boys can manage. Her finger was incredible and it was thrilling to be touched so differently. I knew she wanted me to cum again and I was well on the way as I sank into the wonderful sensations of her finger stroking and flicking with just the right amount of pressure.

"Oh, Jiiiillllll..."

And she didn't stop there -- not until I'd cum three more times for her. I was suddenly feeling insatiable and very amenable to lesbian sex. What had I been missing?

That was when it stopped. I remembering lying there in shock - at the intense pleasure as much as anything else -- and suddenly aware that Jill had stopped playing with my vag. I was still lying in her arm, held close to her. Somehow, Jill had decided that was enough. Later on, I realised that maybe that's as many orgasms as Jill usually manages. So she might have assumed that I was done, as she would have been.

Anyway, I was lying next to her, naked and panting, so I could hardly complain. The whole experience has been beautiful if a little weird.

Once my breathing returned to normal, I waited for Jill to direct me some more. wouldn't she want some pleasure for herself? I started to feel guilty. Not that I suddenly wanted to be her lesbian lover. But one good turn deserves another, right? Nothing happened, though.

"Do you want me to,,," I asked.

"No. No need," she replied softly. "Lie here till we need some more wine."

Right then, I would have fingered Jill if she'd wanted it. Honestly, if she had told me to lick her pussy I would have tried even that. I was glad that she didn't but, after what she had given me, I would have done my best. Instead we lay with each other, mostly naked, until it seemed like the passion had passed. It was still nice to be with her like that and the lack of clothes no longer bothered me at all.

"Didn't you want me to..." I asked when she stirred to refill our glasses.

"Oh, that's OK," she said with a smile. "I know its not your thing. I just wanted to be the one who made you orgasm."

Well, I was confused. But I could not have felt happier. It was not the most intense sex session ever but still I was feeling that lovely afterglow -- thanks to Jill. Still naked, we settled in for some more wine and some streaming. I knew it was likely the last time I'd ever do something so sexual with another woman. But Jill is my friend and I am glad it was her.

********************************

Last week, I invited Mathew to my apartment one evening. I felt like I needed some extra time with him. Though definitely I prefer a longer weekend visit. I was feeling a little needy, though, and I knew that he would have no objections.

I didn't even wait till we got to the bed room to start. Yes, I was horny -- I always am when one of my lovely young men comes to visit. But I was feeling brazen and wicked and I wanted to suck him off in my loungeroom.

Oh yes, I went to my knees and pulled out his lovely penis -- already hard and standing tall for me. I'd already decide that I wanted to start the night that way. I made Matt wait so long for his first time. But it just feels wrong that a young man has to wait till he is almost twenty before a woman swallows his yummy load.

I kissed the head and then the shaft. And I kissed and licked his lovely, shaven ball sack. I stroked him with my hand, too, looking up at his somewhat astonished face. He looked so sweet. I fondled his balls while I stroked him, thrilled to feel him throbbing in my hand. Oh yes, the power of a young penis. All that sexual energy focused on that one body part. I was excited to have control, knowing that his orgasm was all down to me.

It wasn't long before his pre-cum was oozing from the little hole. I licked it up, feeling the silky clear fluid on my tongue made me even hotter. Then I plunged my mouth down over that lovely shaft, taking him nice and deep as I started to suck and use my tongue while his shaft throbbed perfectly.

This time, Matt knew exactly what I needed. He didn't try to hold back or wait. I looked up and saw the lovely look of ecstasy in his face. And I felt his hips giving little thrusts as he tried to increase his enjoyment of my mouth. Those little thrusts made my vag get nice and wet. It was so exciting to feel such confidence from him to know that my new boy is now becoming a man. So I let him thrust his hips gently as I settled down to giving him my very best oral performance.

"Maria... you're incredible..."

"I'm glad you like it."

I was liking it very much. As I've said, its pure delight to have a young penis in my mouth. That throbbing hardness and the balls heavy with his load. His prized possession in my mouth, the intimacy of pleasure from my lips and my tongue gently extracting his climax. I sucked a little harder and faster for Matthew, not in the mood for him to wait.

mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers
12