Maria and Her Boys Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me a big load," I gasped as I took a final break from his big dick.

I was hands-free, just my mouth on his penis and grabbing his bum to gently guide his thrusting. Oh, that was sensational -- feeling his physical power, knowing he could so easily force himself on me and yet, at the same time, knowing I was in control. He gave a little extra thrust and I knew it was that moment -- so I squeezed that lovely bottom and pulled him to me.

What a load he gave me that night. His cock pulsed hard and a big shot of warm semen gushed into my mouth. I felt so wicked and slutty and I felt so wild and powerful. I swallowed it all and waited for the next shot. It was just a second behind as Matthew grunted his joy at being allowed to explode in my mouth. It was an amazing moment, so intimate. I let him use my mouth as he came so beautifully and all that baby-making stuff went down so nicely.

Once he was done, and I had cleaned him with my mouth, I looked up at my boy with a naughty smile. I knew he had been saving all that stuff for me. He made me feel very special. I undressed and slipped into bed next to him.

Matthew was still eager for me, just like I expect from a nice young man. He held me tight and sucked my boobs. And when I got really turned-on my sweet boy fingered me till I was cumming and squirming all over the bed. He lay his big, muscled body on top of mine and tried to pin me down as he used two fingers inside my vag.

Oh, I really needed him that night and I came over and over. And it was only a short rest before I was horny again. I told Matthew he should lick my vag and he did exactly what I wanted. It was incredible to lie there, looking down my body with my legs spread wide as a young man put his face in my vag. The sight of his blonde hair and his delicious body down there was so, so good. And, of course, what was even better was to enjoy his tongue and his lips as he tasted my wetness and gave mt those big, long licks that I love.

"Oh, Matthew... yes, lick me..."

I could imagine that he was giving me the best licking I've ever had. Certainly, other men have been far worse. My ex-husband was barely passable. But then Matthew got a little too confident. I felt his finger touching my other place.

"No, sweetie... not yet, I'm not ready..."

I was a little afraid to let him go inside my little hole without some licking first. But then I had another idea. Something I'd really wanted to try with Matthew. Something that a dirty cougar should teach a nice boy.

"Lie down," I ordered him in a murmur. "Would you like to try a 69?"

The look on his face was all the answer I needed. And he was rolling up the bed, wanting to please me anew.

"I'll get on top," I told him. "OK? The first time. You lie down."

Well, his muscled body is so big compared to me. But I rolled on top and spread my legs. It was so wicked to know that my soaking vag was right over his face. I almost hesitated. But what is the best way to teach a boy how to 69? It seemed best just to go for it. His dick was only half-hard and that suited me. I shuffled into the best position I could and managed to take all of him in my mouth - it wouldn't be long before he was at full-size.

Then I gently lowered my hips and my vag down, feeling for my swollen labia to touch his mouth. Oh, I could have cum just from that moment.

"Lick me, sweetie," I told him before I engulfed his cock once more.

My Matthew did very well for his first time. I felt him grab my hips to pull me down onto his face. Then his tongue ran between my lips and touched against my opening. I groaned hard for him, wanting more. His cock was starting to harden and I was already bobbing up and down, eager to reward him for every bit of pleasure he gave me. His mouth felt amazing but the best thing of all was knowing that I was rubbing my dirty, wet pussy into the face of a boy who was barely old enough to be my son.

Being on top meant I had control. But I didn't need much more than to rub myself on his face, just occasionally shifting so that he could lick my clit or my opening. Once again, I was his first and that felt so hot and exciting. I came so hard and so loudly. His mouth was fabulous and it was amazing to suck his cock while his tongue was inside my opening.

His cock got fully erect so I could not fit more than half in my mouth. But each time young Matt set off another orgasm for me, I cried out and tried to stuff more of his manhood into my hungry mouth.

With my other boys, 69s always stared off gentle and intimate. That time, on top of my strong young man, I just wanted to use his face and his mouth. I didn't even care if I was being rough with Matthew -- it was too exciting just making him pleasure me like that. And when I finally rolled off him, I can tell you that I was feeling very pleased with myself.

"Was that good? Did you like that?"

I kissed his face. It was sexy to taste my wetness on his mouth. And he kissed me back, telling me silently how much he'd enjoyed that first experience. Well, I know that boys his age have all kinds of fantasies. And part of the joy for me is being the dirty, older woman who lets them try so many new things.

That night I was feeling needy. That's normal for me. I knew that Matthew wanted to screw me. I'd actually been thinking all day of him shooting his load into my vag. That just feels so primal, even though I also relish him shooting on my skin and, of course, in my mouth. But I needed a little rest. So we lay together, me indulging myself with touching and stroking his body. Not that Matthew objects -- its fun for him to be able to show off his body, knowing that I admire his well-defined muscles.

I touched and kissed his chest and his abs. I lay in the hard, bulging muscles of his arms. It wasn't long before I was playing with his penis. His is not my first uncut dick -- but I admit it still fascinates me. Not to mention the weight of him in my hands, looking so wonderful even when he is only partly erect. He was, however, nice and hard for me so -- which I always appreciate so much. It wasn't long before he was throbbing in that telltale way.

"You're such a good boy," I told him. "So good to me."

In case I'd missed his throbbing manhood, Matthew rolled on top of me and started getting me more aroused. I was a little surprised, and very pleased, by his confidence. And the feeling of his hard dick against me.

He gave me a kiss and then he went for my boobs. Of course he did -- and that definitely got me aroused. I'll never tire of having a young man suck and play with my big boobs. He bit my nipples, too, as I ran my fingers through his blonde hair. I am still enjoying the new sensations that gives me. But I had no reason to make him wait any longer. I spread my legs so that he knew I was ready.

"I want you inside me," I said to him firmly.

My young lover went to his knees with his cock standing tall, pointing to the ceiling. That sure made my heart beat faster. I lifted my legs for him but this time he surprised me. Instead of my legs on his shoulders, my hunky young man took my ankles in his hands. Suddenly my shapely, toned legs were held in a lovely "V", framing his big shoulders and chest. My vag melted right then. He was trying to take control of me and I loved that he was being so manly.

"Fuck me, Matt. Any way you want..."

I reached down to guide him into me. My lips spread as he pushed forward and I felt his bulk open me up. I groaned and closed my eyes -- I couldn't help myself, just wanting to focus on the superb sensations of being penetrated by that cock.

Any screwing from a young man is wonderful -- and Matthew is no exception. He thrust into me with a lovely power -- not ramming me but using his strength for long, deep thrusts that filled me up so completely. It felt like he could screw me for hours. I grabbed my boobs and squeezed them just as my first orgasm exploded. And then Matthew pushed my ankles back towards me, making my body bend as he got the best angle for his cock. I'd told him to fuck me how he wanted -- and now he was making me cum again and again.

When I rolled over, I saw the way his cock looked so big and proud. He was glistening, covered with my wetness. It slipped right back inside and he put his hands on my shoulders, holding me firm against his screwing. He went so deep. His fucking was not rough -- it was just forceful, insistent. I saw how he made my bottom ripple with each strong thrust. And I watched his six-pack flexing as he took every ounce of his pleasure from my body. Not to mention his lovely young balls swinging against my lips.

And what a good job he did with his stamina. I know he was enjoying a long screwing even more than me. I'd nearly done with my orgasms before he was on the edge.

"I'm gonna cum," he grunted. "Cum inside you..."

"Wait..." I gasped to him. "Let me roll over."

In a flash I was on my back, legs spread for him. I signalled for him to come close to me. My vag was so wet and so open that he didn't need any help going back inside. I had one arm around his powerful shoulders, pulling him down onto me. One hand was grabbing his bum, ready to guide his thrusting.

"Shoot for me," I murmured, almost begging.

He was so wonderful, propped on his elbows with my arms around him, flexing his muscles as he pumped that big dick into me. The heat and the weight of his big body, knowing he was about to shoot, felt so intense that I actually came again and I am sure my vag gave a little spasm and squeezed his shaft.

"Gonna cum..." he growled.

And I was cumming even more as I felt him start to shoot inside me.

"Yes... oh, yes... do it..."

He rammed me harder. I could feel his balls against my vag each time. He groaned and I made all sorts of orgasmic noises. And I knew he was pumping all the contents of his balls into me, filling me with his wonderful baby-making stuff. And I kept on cumming with him the whole time.

When he was finally spent, I held him tight against me, feeling our separate breathing as we panted in the afterglow of his sensational performance. It was very satisfying to hold him on top of me, squashing my boobs and waiting for his manhood to slowly soften and fall from my vag.

I tell you, that boy is doing something to me. I barely moved when he got up. Oh, I enjoyed watching him get dressed, still admiring his lovely body. But I wasn't moving from that spot. I lay there after he had gone, feeling his stuff leaking from me, making a warm wet patch on my sheets. And that's where I slept.

12