Maria and Her Boys Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he gave me a gentle bite on my nipple and I knew what I needed. Masturbation had been for Matthew. But I needed so badly to cum - really cum.

"Finger me," I ordered him. "Finger me," again, a little more urgently.

Two fingers was almost too much -- I'd forgotten how the butt plug would make me tighter. But the firm shove he gave me was all pleasure. There was not much room for him to move in there but that only it so much more intense. My vag pulsed and spasmed around his fingers as he held me tight in his muscled arms. I was crying out loudly, still pleasuring my clit as my young man jammed two fingers into my opening, fast and deep.

"Yes... aaaah... don't stop..."

Stopping was the furthest thing from my mind. And by then I'd already decided that two fingers weren't enough.

"Fuck me," I ordered my sweet boy. "Put that cock in me."

In a single move, I flipped onto all fours -- presenting my bottom to my young man as my big boobs swung underneath me. Was he obedient or horny? It didn't matter as he pressed the head of his penis into my opening.

"Slow," I ordered him. "Don't cum."

I don't know why I said that. Maybe I wanted the screwing to last as long as possible. And he had to start slowly, anyway because my lovely steel butt plug made my entrance so tight. I was almost afraid that he might not fit. But I wasn't going to be denied. I needed that young, hard dick inside me. I'm not ashamed to admit it. So I braced for the pain as his head nestled inside my entrance.

And Matthew is a good, obedient boy. He started slow, almost gentle as he forced the head of his cock into my entrance. I groaned aloud for him, excited to feel him so rampant and hungry for more.

Yes, he went slow, but Matt also knew to give me what I wanted. I'd told him to enter me, to fuck me. And that's what he did, using his strength to hold tight on my hips and slowly drive his hard penis past my entrance and into my soaking vag. He stretched and filled me in a most fabulous way.

I realised that my body was not made for being screwed like this -- so tight with the plug in my other place. Oh, but it felt amazing. There was a little pain but it was the delicious sort, arousing and exhilarating. I buried my face in the sheets and just felt Matthew forcing himself into me in such a new, wonderful way. I felt his balls against my vag lips and his young cock was fully inside me. I was sure I could feel him pulsing against the butt plug.

"Yes..." I breathed. "Please... fuck me..."

Now that he had filled me, Matthew found it easier to stroke his thick, hard dick in and out of me. Every movement was so intense. Rubbing against the plug, I could feel him in my bottom and all through my body. It was like I could feel every tiny bit of his penis. I wondered if he would make me burst, being so filled and stretched.

Oh, and I came for him. His physical power had me pinned between the bed and his ramming. Such lovely screwing. And the fact I was showing off my anal pleasure as well only made it more intense. I was letting my young lover see more of my dirty desires, wicked and taboo, as he gave me a long and steady reaming.

"Fuck yes... oh, sweetie... don't stop..."

What a wonderful way to be fucked. And how perfect was doggy position for that? I was so available to him, so wanton and greedy. It was not just that I was so filled-up. Or that his hard dick felt even bigger and harder like that. I was over-joyed by his physical strength and the way he relentlessly jammed his cock into me, his muscles overpowering me.

I wasn't lying about being extra horny and he made me scream out a few times, burying my face into the sheets. And each time I climaxed I had a little wonder in my mind at how much his self-control has improved. About how dedicated he is to giving me what I need. It felt like he would last all day long. And each time his balls slapped against my vag I knew he'd make me cum again. Which I did, over and over, in a delirium as my sweet boy delivered a non-stop screwing.

I was speechless even after I'd collapsed onto the bed, signalling that he'd taken me to my limit. I needed to rest, even just for a bit. Matthew lay next to me, his strong hands softly stroking my bottom and my back. Still in a heavenly place, I rolled into him and he wrapped those muscly arms around me, holding me close. How perfect that was after the intensity of our screwing. I cannot remember the last time any man made me feel so warm and safe. It was lovely to be held, still panting as I slowly came down from such an incredible high.

"Good boy," I told him. "What you do to me feels very special."

We kissed gently, me enjoying his gentle squeezing of my body.

"Shall I take it out?" he asked in a soft voice, referring to the steel plug still wedged in my bottom.

But my body was still pulsing down there. The hard steel up my butt was a welcome part of my extended post-orgasmic reverie.

"No, sweetie. Wait for a while."

*************************

It felt dirty and sexy to lie next to him, my body throbbing against the hard little object in my bum. I knew it won't be my last Sunday morning sex session with Matthew. Its hard to describe how it feels to be lying languidly in my bed, warm light through the window, and cuddling a young man. The young men I knew, when I was that age, never knew how to do that. Or weren't bothered to try it. My husband learned to give that to me. Though mostly he read the newspaper after a brief screw.

I remembered those thoughts, from lunch, about what I really want from Matthew. For a young man he can be almost perfect. He appreciates my body and, yet, he genuinely cares for me. It was a lazy pleasure to let his hands stroke my back and my firm, shapely bottom. He rubbed my legs softly, feeling them so nicely toned. His hands ran over my flat tummy and up to my boobs, full and still rising and falling as I enjoyed his naked body next to mine.

I work hard at the gym and its lovely to be appreciated. Being a regular myself, I also appreciate Matthew's wonderful, hard body. I helped myself, touching his shoulders and his chest, checking out his six-pack. His arms are so powerful and I feel like he could crush me any time he wanted. And I am sure that he feels inspired by me and the attention I give him. Because I can see and feel how he is working hard and that he's getting bigger for me.

We hugged and kissed and the same confusion returned to my thoughts. I really don't need a boyfriend or a relationship. But soon I was distracted as my sexy, horny young man put his mouth on my neck and then my boobs. My body responded. So did my hands, reaching down to find his penis -- still hard since I'd not let him shoot when he screwed me. For some reason, I wanted him extra horny that day and it was working.

I did suck him a little. How could I resist? His young, hard dick felt so good that I just had to have him in my mouth. I let him move his hips, forcing as much as I could take past my lips. Naturally, that only made me hungry for my own pleasure.

"Lick me," I ordered him as I rolled onto my back.

My young man is so perfect and so obedient. He did not hesitate as I spread my legs. I moaned for him as he started with those long licks that I love so much. His tongue worked all the way from my plug, through my swollen lips to my clit.

"Yes... again..." I hissed to him.

Let me say that Matthew never fails to disappoint. Soon he was thrusting his tongue into my opening while gently moving my steel toy in the bottom. I felt insatiable and grateful that my young man has the stamina and the good manners to never stop until I say.

When his mouth went to my clit, with my body pulsing around the plug, I exploded for him. I know I wanted to call out my encouragement to him. But my words tumbled out in a garbled mess. I just had to pull a pillow over my face so as not to disturb the neighbours on a Sunday morning

"Aaarghh... faaaaarrr... yeesssss...."

Being licked to orgasm is almost my favourite thing at that time of day. I will admit that its not very relaxing -- not at the time. But I feel warm and soft and quite lazy, being able to open my legs for one of my boys to use his tongue just as I've trained him.

Finally, as hungry as I was, my clit needed a rest. Oh, but the rest of my body was still hungry. There is nothing better after a good licking than to have a young, hard dick nestled inside my vag. It sustains the warm glow of my orgasms. Or sometimes it makes me cum some more -- that morning I was ready for more.

Being a good boy, Matt did not hesitate when I asked him to remove my plug. Once again, it slipped easily from my bottom. Perhaps my tight little place is learning to accept being penetrated. But my mind was on a different type of insertion. I pulled my lovely boy on top of me and murmured in his ear.

"I need your dick. Put it in me."

Of course, he was beautifully hard for me. I reached between our bodies and guided the head of his penis to my entrance. It was so wet, a combination of his tongue and my own juices. I groaned aloud as Matthew began to force himself inside me. With my arms around him, I could feel his muscles flexing, his six-pack and his hips easily working his length deep inside my vag.

"Good boy. Good boy," I groaned softly as I wrapped my legs around his big, muscled body. "Now, fuck me."

Matthew has the most wonderful body. Especially for a boy of his age. His shoulders are powerful and I could almost feel afraid of his physical power. But I feel so lucky when I can hold them and pull him into my body. With him lying on top of me, I could hear his breathing and his tiny grunts as he enjoyed his thrusting, using his cock like a piston to fill me. I wanted nothing more right then.

"You feel so good," he moaned in my ear.

That set off my orgasm. I felt Matt hold me tighter as I came around his wonderful penis. And I sensed the change in his thrusting as he tried to give me still more pleasure. What a wonderful boy he is. I came again, just as good as the first. But I was ready to give him something now.

"Fuck me, Matthew," I murmured. "Do it how you want."

I watched him get up on his knees, between my legs. He's become quite skilful and his dick never left my vag as he switched. I was grateful because the sight of his young, muscled body down there was a massive turn-on. His hands under my legs were a signal for me to lift them up. Its exciting to rest my shapely, toned legs on his shoulders. But this time he grabbed my ankles -- lifting them high and wide as he made my body bend under his weight. My young man was eager to slam into me and I was really wanting that.

"Use me," I said in a little voice.

I guess I was a little ashamed to say such a thing, out loud. But Matt had earned a really good screwing. And, I admit, I forgot about any shame as soon as he started slamming that rampant young shaft into my vag.

"Yes... please, yes..."

I was at his mercy. I had no choice but to hang on as he really gave it to me. I think it was the hardest screwing he has ever given me. Its impossible to describe how it feels for a powerful young man to slam his cock into me as hard as he can manage. Oh, those muscles of his. My body was shaking and I could hear the bed moving from his force. And it hurt, his screwing, but it was a wonderful, sexy hurt. I worried that he might break me but, before I knew it, he was making me orgasm afresh.

Then I came some more. It was unexpected but I suppose it was inevitable as Matt fucked me like a real man. Over the sounds of my grunting, I could hear the slapping of his skin against mine. And there was the lovely feeling of his heavy balls swinging against my labia as he rammed deep.

A hard fucking was what I deserved for being so wicked. I'd made him wait for that second orgasm. I tried to grab my boobs, to play with them for my sweet boy and give him an extra treat. But he was slamming so hard that I needed to hold onto the bed.

"I'm gonna cum, Maria," he moaned.

How wonderful. My young man was going to shoot his load into me. He lifted my legs higher and I felt his grip tighten. He was screwing me like an animal and I was loving it.

"Don't wait," I begged him. "Fill me."

I wanted to feel his dick pulsing as he shot his load. But he was ramming me far too hard to feel much except for his physical power. I saw that special look on his face and I heard his lovely sounds. I squeezed my pussy muscles for him as he was shooting hard and deep inside me. What a wonderful thing to have a young man flooding my vag with his stuff. I was so very happy as I lay under him, held tight by his strength, as he emptied his young balls. The thought of it gave me another small orgasm.

"Good boy... yes. What a man..."

It was a lovely Sunday morning. I smiled up at him, waiting for him to finish his thrusting and slowly lower my legs to the bed.

"Let me clean you first," I told him before he lay next to me.

It feels intimate, and so very womanly, to take care of my young man after he has fucked me so well. Oral sex is so much about need -- mine or his. But after the passion, and the release, it's so lovely to clean him with my lips and tongue. Not to mention I was still craving a taste of his semen.

With a little wriggling I took the head in my mouth. He'd given me a good load, I could see. His shaft was coated in his stuff and mine. His impressive manhood was still quite firm and there was a lovely blob of his stuff still oozing from his hole. I remembered to be gentle, scooping it up with my tongue and savouring it. Then I worked carefully until he was shiny and clean.

Matthew surprised me, then. I guess his animal-like screwing had made him feel extra manly. I released his penis from my lips and, suddenly, he started to rub himself all over my face. Matt has never done anything like that before but I was not at all disappointed. After all, I had set out to give him confidence and teach him to be a grown-up man. I was thrilled by his manly gesture, smiling at my muscly boy as he rubbed his still firm dick on my face. And it was even better when I felt his soft sack on my nose and then on my forehead.

A girl his age would feel degraded. But I stuck out my tongue and gave his balls a good licking as his powerful young body loomed over me.

We lay together while our panting subsided. I was glowing, feeling especially pleased with myself. Even more since his baby-making stuff was leaking from my vag to a pool under my bottom. It was erotic to have sticky skin and soiled sheets. My ex-husband would never have understood. Lots of women don't get it, either. But I love semen -- in my vag, in my mouth and on my skin.

It truly was a wonderful Sunday. But I did not find a way to have "the talk" with him.

12