My Son's Friend - The Artist

Story Info
MILF gets more than expected during a friendly photoshoot.
5.6k words
4.59
49.4k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kami still couldn't quite believe she was doing this. The mother-of-one knew her looks had an effect on people, but modeling for an art project? She had no experience and no idea what it would involve, but Jerrel had promised her it was nothing to worry about and that he would walk her through it all.

Jerrel was her son Emmy's friend. Well, friend might not be the right word, but classmate. The two had hung out a few times back when they were younger, but had drifted apart. They had both moved on to college - entering their senior year - and interests and life changes more or less ended their relationship. But to her surprise Jerrel had reached out on social media the week prior, writing up a lovely, heartfelt message about how he was getting into photo art and needed someone to model for his major's final project. They had traded some messages and before she knew it she had agreed to come to his apartment near campus and try it out.

"Yooooo, Ms. Williams!" Jerrel exclaimed excitedly as he leaned in to casually hug the woman, greeting her at his door as he let her into his place.

It had been years, and Jerrel had grown up quite a lot. The young, black man was tall, easily 6'2", towering over Kami's 5'5" self. He had always been a good looking kid, but he had clearly taken care of himself as he grew up, his dark brown skin, chiseled jawline and pearly white teeth displayed as he smiled.

He led her back to a spare bedroom where he had set up a few cameras and backgrounds. There wasn't much inside, other than a bed, but Kami didn't think anything of it. She couldn't keep her eyes off the younger man.

His muscled frame was shown off nicely in a tight, sleeveless black tank top. His sculpted arms and shoulders and chest displayed nicely against the tight shirt. He wore his hair cut short into a fade, black on top with a small streak of red across one side. His arms and chest looked velvety smooth, though, and he had a few tattoos that stuck out from beneath the fabric of the sleeveless.

The two traded small talk, Kami surprised with just how nervous she had become.

"I have to say - you look fantastic." he spoke confidently, but his compliment came off more sweet than pervy.

And the man was right. Kami was modest about her looks, but all her life other women had been envious. She had fiery red hair and pale, glowing skin. Her eyes were a bright blue that went quite well with her striking smile, her lips plump and pouty.

As gorgeous as she was, her body drew most of the attention. Voluptuous was an understatement, curves dancing down her frame. Her breasts were huge and pressed out against the modest blouse she wore, not revealing any cleavage, as was normal for her mom-wardrobe. Her hips wide and rounded, a true hourglass figure.

Through the years she had added a little bit of fat around her tummy but she was still in great overall shape and would turn heads nearly everywhere she went. Those heads were usually gazing back at what she felt was her best feature; her mammoth booty that swayed behind her with each step. Kami and her friend's had always joked that she was a long-lost Kardasian sister, the difference being she was all natural.

As a mother - it had at times become a problem. Her son Emmy had to deal with regular teasing from classmates and even friends. She had heard rumors through her son that she was known as the hottest mom at her son's private school - a MILF - which she took as quite the compliment considering how many good looking, wealthy women sent their kids there.

"Aw, you're sweet." she smiled back sweetly. "You have really grown up yourself! I bet the girls at school are all over you." she smirked cutely.

Not realizing just how flirtatious she had come off. She was used to compliments, but there was something special about getting one from a younger, gorgeous man - especially one that had known her since he was a youth.

Jerrel smirked coyly. "Hah, I do okay, I guess." he teased back a bit. "But none of the girls at school look quite like you." he spoke in a casual tone. "It's exactly why I wanted you for this project. My professor said we need to be bold, so I figured reaching out to you would be perfect."

He moved around the room as he spoke, turning on one of the cameras that had been set up on a tripod. He turned back to her with an excited smile.

"Oh, I almost forgot." stepping forward and holding a bottle of wine. "I saw you post something on Facebook about loving this one? Right?.

The woman's eyes lit up. It was her favorite pinot noir with a lovely wine glass to pair with it. "I wanted to get you something for helping me. I thought it might help you relax a bit too, since you had mentioned you were nervous."

The woman felt some butterflies. "Ohh, yes! That is my favorite!" she grinned, those pouty lips smacking together.

She was rather impressed he had gone out of his way to track down this blend. She took a sip and looked back up at him with those fluttery blue eyes. "That was so thoughtful, thank you, Jerrel!"

"It's my pleasure. I know this doesn't seem like a great set, but it's what I have to work with as a broke student." he chuckled. Moving to the windows to adjust the blinds, allowing some more natural light to enter into the room.

"Of course, this is just fine. Besides, this is my first gig as a model, so I don't have any expectations. Do you want me just like this?" she said, glancing down and opening her arms a bit to show off her outfit. The blouse was paired with some jeans, her wide hips and ample rear clung tight to the denim.

"Yes - that is just fine for now." Jerrel explained. "We'll see where things go, but for now, just go ahead and sit on the bed there and get comfortable, I'm just going to take some candids and see how the light looks."

Kami nodded, stepping through the room and resting on the end of the bed. She smiled at the camera at first, like she was posing for a school photo, but as he snapped the first shots she decided to change things up a bit, shifting her pose a few times, opening her legs and even tossing out her hair, causing her immense bust to bounce up beneath her blouse, swaying as the huge boobs set back into place.

"Perfect. Just like that." Jerrel spoke from behind the camera. He was really focused on his work, which Kami respected, taking shots and directing her, shifting the light of the room with the blinds, allowing just enough in to show beautifully in the photos. All the while Kami sipped on her wine.

The two chatted while he worked, catching up on how Jerrel had liked school and what his plans for the future were. He was such a sweetheart, and Kami was happy she had resisted her initial hesitance and had accepted his offer.

After a little while, and two glasses of wine, Jerrel put a hand on his chin, glancing over the photos with a ponderous gaze.

"These are really good, but I am just not sure it's exactly what I want."

Kami looked up curiously. "Okay, that's fine. Is there anything I can do?" she was eager to please, her motherly instincts kicking in. Along with the wine.

"Well...." Jerrel held back a small smile. "How would you feel about posing a bit? Nothing too crazy, but maybe like up on the bed on your knees, facing the camera? Or laying down on your side. I'm thinking of maybe going for an old-school pin-up type look. I think you're perfect for it."

Kami agreed without hesitation. "Of course! You are the artist afterall, mold me to your liking" she teased, feeling the wine and the excitement of being the center of attention. She crawled onto the bed, turning to face him and sitting back on her knees. Her butt rested on her feet, legs bent, her gaze forward again. "Like this?" she said curiously.

"Yes. Perfect." He snapped a photo, and she shifted a little bit, sitting up more now and turning, arching her back ever so slightly to show just a bit of that big booty from behind, pressing out against her denim jeans.

She held that pose for a bit, before finally laying down flat on the bed, lifting her legs behind her, letting them sway casually as her massive chest pressed down into his bed. Kami was having fun, now! Showing off for the camera a little bit, smirking and smiling and giggling as the young man captured it all.

"Amazing...you are a natural." Jerrel spoke, still focused on capturing as much of it as he could. "How would you feel about taking off some clothes?" he asked her completely seriously, almost professionally.

"I totally understand if you don't feel comfortable, but it would be amazing for that bold element my professor is looking for."

The woman blushed, surprised he had asked, but soon forming a playful smile.

"Hah! Wow....I mean...." she stammered a bit, but eventually said. "Okay." she smirked, not quite able to believe it herself. "As long as you promise these photos will only be shown in class and to your professor."

Jerrel's grin turned wicked. "Of course." he spoke openly.

What was the big deal? The MILF thought to herself, it was no different than him seeing her in a bikini, right? She convienently ignored the fact that she was wearing a g-string, instead, sitting up on the bed and lifting her shirt over her head.

Any attempt at hiding her cleavage was now laughable. The black bra barely contained the two massive breasts, covering maybe 1/3rd of her bust, to the tops of her pink nipples. She tossed the shirt aside, before standing up again and unbuttoning her jeans, peeling them off her body to reveal herself almost completely naked to the man.

"Wow." was all Jerrel could muster, eyes wide with excitement, clearly trying to hold back more enthusiasm. Trying to keep his cool.

Her panties matched her bra, a deep black color made of a lacey fabric that covered her shaved sex. Her pale-white skin was perfect, smooth and moisturized. She blushed, only needing a few moments to get comfortable before sitting back onto the bed, crossing her legs and sliding them out as she rested her palms behind her on the bed.

Jerrel wasted no time, snapping photo after photo as the woman danced her long legs in different poses before him. Her ample bust swaying in her bra as she did.

"Let's get some from the back." Jerrel said with another wicked grin.

Kami nodded excitedly going along with him as she stood up and slowly turned, arching her back ever so slowly to give him the first full look at her donk' of a butt.

She could tell he was an ass-man, and wanted to give him a little bit of a show. She was feeling herself, her own lust rising faster and faster as the excitement of the shoot started to get to her. She crawled up onto the bed and rested on her knees again, back the camera as she gazed sweetly over her shoulder, letting him capture shot after shot of her booty as it gently swayed.

The thin black string of her thong was swallowed up entirely by the massive, pale cheeks, only visible at the top of her butt and strung along her wide hips and waist.

She then bent over, moving her head to rest on the bed and raising her hips, pushing her ass up into the air and letting it wobble a bit more, the big booty bouncing as she moved. Jerrel was almost at a loss for words, making sure to get this all.

"You are incredible, Kami." he called her by her first name. She loved it.

"Mmm. I'm glad you like it. I'm happy to help." she bit down at her lower lip, before reaching back and unhooking her bra strap, letting it slip down onto the bed and exposing the sides of her massive breasts to the camera. "How's that for bold?" she giggled, still covering herself some as she turned, her tiny hands barely able to contain her breasts as she covered her nipples.

Her palms overflowed with tit-flesh as she once again faced him, letting him snap a few like that before ever-so-slowly moving them aside, giving him a full view of her naked breasts. Her pink nipples rock hard, gently moving her body to let them sway for the camera, and even more so for Jerrel.

She gazed over his frame again, now noticing a clear bulge in his jeans. It came to no surprise that he would be hung, but what was bulging out seemed unbelievable. She giggled again, biting at her lip.

"You are going to score me an A+, easily...." Jerrel joked,

"Good." the MILF smiled back. "I want to help with whatever I can. Just make sure Emmy doesn't find out about how wild I got..." she giggled, still eyeing down at her artist's huge bulge.

"Hah!" Jerrel laughed audibly. "Yeah, don't worry. I don't think he'd love hearing about his momma getting undressed for me." Kami giggled. "But you know how much the guys at school would pay for these?" He teased her again.

"You should consider trying onlyfans. You'd make millions. You are a grade-A MILF." Jerrel had scored his prize, speaking openly and confidently now.

"Do you do shoots for that, too?" the woman razzed, still sitting on the bed, her tits fully exposed as she spoke.

"Not yet, but I'd be happy to start." The sexual tension in the room was near a boil, Kami feeling her lust peaking, heart pounding, still only half-able to believe she was really doing this.

"Don't the camera guys usually partake in those types of shoots?" the woman asked cutely, feigning ignorance.

"Mhm." Jerrel spoke back, now pulling out his cell phone and moving up closer to her, snapping close ups, maybe for the project, maybe not, Kami letting him do it as he pleased.

"Well, you said you wanted to be bold, right?" she teased back. "What is your vision, Mr. Artist?" she winked at him.

Jerrel was going to take his shot, it had all lined up perfectly as he planned.

"Interracial stuff does kill it on there." he said, before undoing his pants and sliding them down, letting his already near hard, 10 inch black cock flop out in front of her, the huge dick was throbbing, thick as her wrist with a huge vein streaking up the shaft. Her eyes shot wide open in excited surprise.

"I'd start the scene like this." he said, lifting the cock at its base and taking a step even closer to her, letting the dick rest just inches from her lips and snapping a photo of her jaw-dropped, stunned look.

Kami was in love, instantly. She could almost feel the pulsing dick from her seat, her gaze still locked onto it with surprise.

"Oh my god...Jerrel....." she finally snapped back to reality. "You are huge!" she said with some excitement.

"Most folks seem to think so." he teased, still snapping photos of her ogling the black dick. "You're right though, I am the artist, I should mold my pieces however I feel." he spoke cockily, lifting the big black dick at its base again and moving it to gently rest against her lips.

"You seem a little struck by it, but don't worry. Give it a little kiss, you'll see." he said, the camera still pointing down at her as she sat on the bed.

She smiled big and wide before leaning in, eyes gazing up at the camera sweetly, and planted a big, wet kiss against the black cock's tip, smooching around the head some and even licking, letting him get his shot.

"Fuuuuuck, that's it...." he moaned. "Go to work, baby. Show off for the camera." He said, thrusting forward some and allowing her full access to him. She answered eagerly, wrapping her lips around the head and starting to bob slowly, tasing him fully and deeply, her tongue dancing along the underside of the warm, black god-cock.

"Mmmghmm." she moaned herself, loving the taste and feel as she looked up at the camera, taking in the first few inches with just her mouth, her hands resting at her sides, those bright blue eyes and pale white skin showing off perfectly against the dark, black dick.

She kept sucking with just her mouth for a bit before moving her hands up to wrap around the shaft, gently stroking it as she tried to take more down. There was no way she was going to be able to take it all, but she was going to try her best. She pressed forward, spit and saliva started to ooze down the dick, spilling down against his heavy, black balls and onto the floor. And she was only about half way down. She pressed a little further before gagging, coughing a bit, some spittle splashing down against her heavy, pale tits.

"God damn....white girls are always so eager!" Jerrel teased, moving to brush away a strand of her red hair, snapping photos all the while.

"Let me sit, that might help you get into all of this dick." he said, tugging it from her mouth as he stepped back, long strands of spit stringing from the soaked tip to her lips and splashing down onto her chin and neck, more starting to trickle down to her breasts. Her eyes watered a bit, but she was dick-drunk. She hadn't had a spontaneous romp like this in years and she was going to let her freak flag fly!

"Mmmmm, yes...sit back on the bed and let me worship this big, black cock, daddy...." She loved pet names and was so turned on by calling a man her son's age such a title.

Jerrel loved it too. "Fuck yes, talk dirty to me." he said, flipping the phone to video and starting to film as she sat down onto her knees and slid up between his legs, starting off by stroking the huge, throbbing, soaked cock with both hands, pumping it slowly at first and building speed as she did, her tits bouncing and jiggling against each other and his muscled thighs, his black nuts bouncing along with her strokes. She moved her head down, still stroking the shaft and licked at his sack, smooching and kissing all over it.

"Yeahhh. Fuck yeah, get at those balls baby..." Jerrel moaned, reaching down and taking a handful of those big tits, squeezing gently. "And stick your ass out, I wanna see that big white booty shake while you work me."

The woman snickered excitedly through the sloppy smooching off his balls, listening to his command and arching her back, letting her ample rear stick out from behind her, gently wiggling her hips and letting the fat cheeks twerk and sway as she kept stroking his dick and sucked at his balls.

Jerrel's hand moved to reach over her back and plant a hard smack on her left cheek, watching it bounce, already reddening a bit from the force, but Kami loved it.

"Mmmgggfm!" she moaned through the ball sucking.

"Yeaaaah, you like sucking on daddy's nuts?" he snarled, another smack planting down on her wobbling ass. Her face was now soaked, the black balls spit-shined and her lips and cheeks coated from the sloppy sucking. She popped off his balls, kissing back up his shaft as her hands moved to her big tits, raising them up and wrapping them around the soaked dick.

"Yes, daddy! I love sucking your black dick." she stared into the camera. "I want to be the sluttiest white girl you've ever had!" she teased, raising her tits up and down against the black cock, tit-fucking the throbbing monster, all the while, gazing up at the camera with a big, slutty smile.

"Mmmm, oh yeah? Let's see if you can prove it..." the bull of a man sat back as she worked him with her giant breasts, pre-cum oozing out of his tip, quickly slurped up as she occasionally bent her neck down and suckled at the head as she pumped.

Jerrel's hips began thrusting along with her, his nuts bouncing about as he felt his climax starting to overwhelm him.

"Fuckkkk, you're going to make me pop!" he snarled, her tits still working over his fat cock.

"Ohhh yes! Cum for me baby! I want you to cover these tits with cum!" the MILF moaned back, before feeling a spurt of hot nut shoot up in a rope, splashing against her neck, before a second and a third pumped out, nearly as powerfully, spraying down onto her tits, she slowed her pace some, milking the black cock as much as she could, letting it pump out rope after rope of what appeared to be a never ending supply of cum.

"Ohhhhhh daddy!" she said with a giggly smile, loving the hot coating her tits had received, her neck also covered, even a bit on her chin that began dripping down onto the already soaked bust. All the while, staring into the camera like a pornstar might.

12