Maria and Her Boys Ch. 22

Story Info
Fucking two young men in the same week.
6k words
4.81
6.9k
5

Part 22 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers

I finally managed to have "the talk" with young Matthew. He is twenty-one now but it was my responsibility -- I am the cougar who is so eager to teach him how to give pleasure like a real man. I crave his screwing but I need to be in control, to act like the older woman. We reached an understanding. I am sure its for the best. I am not saying that I am ready to give him up. In fact, quite the opposite. Just the thought of his young, muscled body makes me wet. And exploring anal sex with my gorgeous has only made me cherish him more.

I know its strange that I didn't really feel that way with Brady. Is that just because I am a little older now? Because I feel the need to cling to a sweet, young lover? But how can it be wrong to experience heaven every time Matthew is in my bed?

I feel emotion for Matthew but I know I have to do what is right for him. As I told him, its even more important now that he finds himself a nice girl his own age. A young man should find love and a young woman who will adore him.

He was reluctant to agree. But he finally admitted that there is a young woman who is a real prospect. He is certain she is keen on him and Matthew confessed that she has been in his thoughts, too.

I assured him that he must pursue this young woman. I told him that she is more important than any loyalty to me. I did stop short of pointing out that I am screwing other men - or looking for opportunities. I know I will regret it, but I made him promise that he would not give up his next chance to see her or to go on a date with her.

*******************

My more immediate problem was that I was super horny. Having Aaron ejaculate in my loungeroom only made me hungrier for Matthew. And after such fabulous sex with Matthew, of course, I was ready to have more fun with Aaron and his big dick.

If I am honest, there is something very arousing about the idea of two-timing my boys. I am not really cheating. And I always accept that they will be screwing with their girlfriends or any other young woman who comes along. But I cannot help getting excited by the naughtiness, the thought that I can have more than one young lover at the same time. They are all so different and having fun with one makes me hungry for the other. I am a wicked and depraved woman.

My only question was what to do. Clayton would surely be agreeable to a booty call. He has himself a lovely girlfriend but I know he still lusts after me. The girlfriend is young and nubile but I will let him go further in bed. Clayton would no doubt want to use a vibrator and do all the things he enjoys most. Well, that would not be so bad. And I was serious about wanting to touch and suck a hard penis and be screwed with passion.

In the end, I chose to spend time on-line. I am hunting for a nice young man with a large penis. At least eight inches and thick. I seriously want to experience that. I've found a few wannabes -- either they lie about their age or disappear when I ask them to prove how big they are.

There is one good prospect but I still have some doubts. He wasn't on-line that evening. So I retreated to my bedroom and played with my toys until I was finally sated. At least I could think about one new and exciting penis.

*********************

I had been very excited about Aaron, waiting restlessly for his next visit. For some reason, I was more excited than normal about the age difference with Aaron. Maybe it was because of his initial cockiness and the fun of putting him in his place. But I couldn't stop thinking about his tall, lean body, his man-bun and that throbbing penis.

It was another quick visit, on his way home from work. That seems the best arrangement. It keeps him keen and we don't need to worry about his girlfriend. I am sure that Aaron thinks he has the upper hand -- getting easy sex from a desperate, older woman. But that is because he has no idea what I am holding back. First, he has to prove he is a good boy. That he is worth it.

I was wearing a pair of loose-fitting shorts and my robe. Thanks to my nerves -- or my lust -- I was in my usual giddy state. Heart racing and nipples hard.

I felt something else, too. Great sex with one boy makes me horny but it also gives me the confidence to pursue more. I think its different from lust -- its powerful for a woman to know that she can get what she wants. And taking a young penis in my rear end certainly makes me feel liberated and powerful. I was ready to take charge with Aaron.

We shared a nice hug and a kiss as soon as my front door was closed. I noticed how he pulled me close, wanting to feel my C-cup boobs pressing against him. It was even better when Aaron decided to run his hands down my back and grab my bottom.

"I work out," I told him with a grin. "It keeps men happy."

"You really have a great body," he said, trying to sound charming.

I led my young, blonde man to the lounge. Happily, my robe had opened just enough to reveal my cleavage. Aaron could not help looking. I was happy for him to stare since he would miss the obvious signs of my lust.

"You like them? Did you realise that I had them done?"

"Ummm... no. But they are amazing."

Well, compared to his girlfriend that's certainly true. I might even guess that mine are the best he's ever had in his young life.

"Hmmm... yes, they are," I grinned at him. "I like you looking at them."

I saw him gulp - was that a response to being caught out or was he feeling an urgent need to touch me? I was almost panting myself by then. But I knew how to tease him and make him crazy. Looking straight at Aaron, I slipped one hand inside my robe. Actually, I like touching my boobs. And my pink nipples were already hard. I stroked one boob slowly, letting Aaron see my hand moving inside my robe. He looked like he might faint. And I heard his soft moan.

The other thing that makes me feel powerful is exposing my gym-toned body to a young man. That's what I did now, my boobs at least -- pulling my robe open to display my C-cup breasts for my eager young man. I was breathing hard, my chest heaving. But my lovely boobs sat proud and firm for him. I cupped and squeezed them, thinking of how hard it would make his penis.

"You can kiss them," I said, only too happy for him to touch me.

Quick as a flash, he leaned over and started planting lovely, soft kisses all over my bare boobs. That was good -- already he is learning.

'Kiss my nipples," I breathed to him and his lips on my hard nubs sent little electric shocks through my body.

"Lick them," I ordered him. "No... flick your tongue... yessss... ohhh..." I groaned as he got it right.

I put my hand on the back of his head, cradling him. My fingers were spread around his blonde man-bun.

"Suck," I told him and pulled him in, filling his mouth with my flesh.

I felt slutty. It was wonderful, especially having power over a horny young man. But I had my usual trouble -- eager for a boy to screw me and almost too aroused to maintain my self-control. I reached for his crotch as he continued to suckle on me. There was a very large, and pleasingly hard, lump. Oh my, I wanted that so badly.

"Take it out," I gasped to my newest suitor.

His zip was down in a second and he wriggled his jeans lower. That wonderful big penis sprung into view. Oh yes, he was fully hard for me. Seven inches, the big mushroom-shaped head looking delectable and some gorgeous ridges and veins along the shaft. Without asking, I wrapped my hand around him. What a delight -- my fingers could barely fit around. He was warm and throbbing and I could hardly stop myself from taking it in my mouth.

"Good boy," I murmured. "A lovely big dick for me."

Every erect, young prick is a thing of wonder. I started to stroke his hard shaft. The look of amazement on his face was priceless. I doubt even his girlfriend is so eager to grab his dick. Not that I was looking at his face too much, being more focused on his throbbing manhood.

"Does your girlfriend love you sticking that big thing in her?"

"I guess..."

"You want to screw me, don't you?"

I tugged on his rampant penis, signalling he should follow me to the bedroom. Why wait any longer? My vag throbbed with anticipation. Feeling confident, I dropped my robe to reveal more of my body. Then I removed my shorts, bending in front of him to show-off my toned bottom. I still remember how awkward and nervous I used to feel when undressing in front of a young man. But not this day -- I was in heat and determined to get what I wanted. I actually wondered if he might smell my wetness.

He followed my lead and undressed, slipping into bed next to me. I enjoyed his young body -- not quite manly but more like a young student, just as I crave. When he grabbed my boobs, I soon pushed his mouth down there. Aaron followed my lead and, still trying to show me how worldly he is, he soon grabbed at my bottom. My body was full of hot lust and the electric sensations of his touch.

"You do like to lick girls?" I mumbled. "Hmmm? Remember what I said about being a good boy. Licking my pussy?"

Young Aaron took the hint. I was pleased since he'd never have had any girlfriend asking him so directly. I was almost trembling as he put his long, youthful body into position. I parted my thighs for him, too horny to be shy about such a wanton display.

"Start slow," I told him. "Long licks..."

I was so wet for him. Of course he could taste me. And, actually, he was not too bad for starters. He made me groan as his tongue ran between my smooth labia.

"Longer, longer..." I moaned. "Like a dog..."

This time he got it right - all the way from bottom to top - and I arched my back for him. I was not going to be able to wait much longer. I ran my fingers through his blonde hair and guided him deeper into my cleft.

"Lick me good... make me ready for that dick..."

Truly, Aaron will need some more teaching before I consider him to be a good pussy licker. But I was almost beside myself as an inexperienced young man lay between my legs and lapped at my sex. He was tamed, no longer cocky, because he was hoping for a screw. The thought of him inside me sent me into a kind of frenzy. When he tried to force his tongue into my opening, I groaned even louder.

"Good boy," I moaned aloud as I tried to roll him over.

I'd been planning to make him shoot in my mouth. Oh yes, I wanted to experience his huge load, swallowing everything he could pump into my mouth. But now I was determined to have him in my vag. He soon let me turn him onto his back and I straddled him.

"Ever done it with the girl on top?"

He could only shake his head. How delicious. I was the teacher as well as the cougar. But there was no time to waste with my newest young lover. I think my vag was leaking as I lifted my hips up and grabbed his penis, ready to screw that magnificent dick.

"You have to hold back," I told him. 'Don't shoot till I say."

I groaned so loud as I sank down. It started with his fat mushroom head which I was almost afraid would not fit. I had to squeeze that big spongy tip into my opening but soon I was working him deeper. That big, rampant dick was pushing my walls apart and already I was extra wet for him. Just like I'd wanted, he was splitting me open and filling me perfectly. I had to hump up and down a few times to work him deeper. But the effort was worth it to be impaled on that massive boner.

"Fuck, you feel so good."

His extra thickness made my vag feel even tighter. I had proven that he is bigger than my other boys. No dick has filled me like that since, I guess, train boy. I wanted to wait, to savour him, enjoying his throbbing. But I couldn't stop my hips from moving. Before I knew it, I was humping on young Aaron, taking his big dick up into me. He was amazed but enjoying my ride as I started to really move my hips. My big C-cup boobs were bouncing along with me and Aaron could not resist reaching up for them. I was excited by his lust.

"Yes, grab them... gentle... yes..."

Already I was cumming from that big shaft. Yes, just like that -- I told you I was horny for him. I had been waiting for this. The conquest was incredibly arousing. And the first time with a new young penis is always guaranteed to get me off. Bouncing on his thick penis was too much.

"I need this so bad," I groaned as my second climax exploded.

His sweet young face looked so surprised by my slutty performance. But that seven-inch manhood was still standing tall, a big pole sticking up into my spasming vag.

"Don't cum..." I warned him just as I was about to have another orgasm. "I love this cock."

But I knew he would not last long. Those young balls would be ready to burst already. And I only needed a quick screw that night -- enough to make sure he'd be a good boy in future. Time to let him ram into me with that hefty prick. So I rolled off him, my body still surging with my orgasm.

"Put it in... screw me..."

Quickly he got into position on top of me. It was no less wicked to have his young body on top of mine and feel him penetrating me anew.

"Slow, slow..." I told him as he forced his fat, spongy head through my tight opening.

With a groan of pure lust, I reached for his waist and pulled him to me.

"Deep... fill me..."

He was a good boy and buried himself with one long, slow thrust. I felt his hairy balls against my lips. My vag spasmed around his girth. And an instant later I was exploding with another climax.

"Screw me... screw me..."

His movements were awkward. I was grateful that he was still only thrusting slowly. But the thrill of a new young man, with his almost virgin dick stretching me, was more than enough to make me cum again.

"Go faster... yes, sweetie... screw me..."

He was clumsy and crude -- was that the reason his small-busted girlfriend didn't want to have sex with him? But now his thrusting was growing in power. He was forcing that big dick inside me, making my boobs bounce for him. I moaned like a slut. I felt like a slut, too. I was hungry for him to cum. I wanted his big load of baby-making stuff.

"You want to shoot? Its OK."

"Oh, fuck, I have to... Can't wait..."

I am, as they say, a great lay. But its always exhilarating to have a young man, a mere boy, losing control as he trusts deep in my vag. I had to gasp through my orgasm.

"Fuck me hard... cum... cum for me..."

He groaned deep and long. That was the moment I knew he was shooting inside me. Oh, I was losing my own self-control at that point. I felt his thrusting increase in speed, His face went all screwed-up and he tilted his head back. Those hairy balls slapped against my vag lips. My newest young man let himself go and I knew he was giving a massive load of sticky stuff.

"Good boy," I gasped as I felt him shoot again and again. "Don't stop... don't stop..."

There was no risk of that. All he was thinking about was the thrill of his climax. His big dick pulsing inside me. And I was having my own orgasm right along with him, my vag squeezing around him. Yes, I was a dirty slut who enjoyed every little part of our first screw. And I tried to take in every sensation -- every pulse of his shaft and every little grunt as he humped me. The look on his face was so precious.

I didn't care that he was only an average lover -- so far. Each thrust was another shot of his stuff deep into me. It was intoxicating to think of how much he had to give me. I knew it was a huge load because I suddenly felt so incredibly wet inside. He must have shot a flood in there. Maybe it was because his size left less room than other boys. But he'd not even finished thrusting before I could feel his stuff oozing from me.

When he was finally done, I let him slowly relax his body down on top of mine. I was panting and it was delightful to feel his chest moving after his exertions.

"Good boy," I whispered to him. "That was good for our first time, wasn't it?"

"That was the best sex ever!"

"It will get better once I teach you to last longer."

Warm semen started to run down from my vag, onto my butt cheeks and the sheet. I didn't care about the mess. I was thrilled by such a huge load of much baby-making stuff. And very impressed by those young balls. I did take note, also, of how thick and firm his penis remained even after he'd screwed me. What a virile young man he is.

Soon after, I said goodbye. I assumed he'd see his girlfriend that same evening. Would she want sex? I was sure that such a healthy young man would have no trouble performing again so soon.

It was fun to watch him get dressed, pulling his clothes over his tall, boyish frame. Yes, like those boys I let screw me when I was his age. I knew he would be back for more. And I already know the special pleasure I want to share with Aaron. I let more of his lovely stuff ooze out of me before reaching for my favourite vibrator.

***************

Yes, I was glad -- and grateful -- to have Matthew in my bed again the next Sunday morning. I'd woken up and prepared myself with a warm shower and putting my purple princess plug in place in my bottom. I know he doesn't expect it so it's a lovely treat to share with my Matt.

The sun through the window was quite lovely and I had let myself doze off a little when I heard him come in. I rolled over to give him a smile as he quickly stripped off. He is almost perfect for me, young enough to be my son and yet so manly with his powerful physique. It made for a wonderful morning to have him slip bed and wrap those muscly arms around me.

He ran his hands over my body, making me feel good and getting his own pleasure at the same time. Truly, young men are not so different from the older ones. He was soon bringing me out of my drowsy state. Especially as I could feel his penis, hard as rock, rubbing against me. What woman cannot appreciate a horny young man coming to take care of her on a lazy Sunday morning?

"You need to wake me up," I grinned at him. "I think a nice, slow licking."

With a grin of his own, he slipped down the bed. Feeling indulgent, as usual, I waited for Matthew to spread my legs. His warm breath was lovely on my tender parts. I guess I used to feel shy about a man looking at my vag. Even when it was my husband. But what's the point if I want him to lick me to ecstasy? Matthew has already commented on my labia -- saying they are long. I have learned to enjoy him getting up-close.

"Gentle, sweetie. Wake me slowly."

His first kisses on the inside of my thighs were lovely and teasing. He made me smile as I felt the warmth of his touch. But I moaned when his kisses moved to my smooth, hairless labia. That was a whole different level of warmth that made my vag tingle.

"You are a good boy," I murmured, now spreading my legs wider to invite him in.

He kissed my labia and I could feel my wetness stirring. I stretched out like a starfish, indulging myself as my young lover caressed my sex with his mouth. With the tip of his tongue between my labia, I knew I was fully awake and reached down to run my fingers though his hair.

Matthew was soon showing me all he has learned about pussy eating. When he sucked on my vag, I was right on the verge of orgasm. But then he split me open with his tongue. I groaned and pulled his face into me as his tongue pierced my opening. My vag muscles responded and now I felt the plug wedged deep inside my bum.

"Oh, fuck... yessss..."

It was a bit too much and I let go of his head. I just had to focus on the amazing orgasms. And when he started rubbing on the end of the plug it was like I'd died and gone to heaven. It was far too early on a Sunday to be crying out my rapture but I couldn't help myself. He made me cum in a wondrous stream of delight, still playing with my anal toy, and I couldn't count the orgasms.

Finally he stopped and I guessed he thought I needed a rest. I looked down at him, smiling with his face all wet from my orgasms. Like I said, I was feeling very indulgent and needy. So I rolled onto my side with my knees drawn up to my chest.

mjar65
mjar65
1,241 Followers
12