Maria and Her Boys Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you inside me."

With my plug still in, we both enjoyed the extra tightness. At first he was gentle and slow, forcing his hard penis into me as my body accommodated the twin invasions. After the week I'd had, and the brief screwing from Aaron, I really needed a good seeing to. And it wasn't long before he was giving me nicely spaced-out thrusts. He fucked me good, the slamming of his hips bumping against my toy to give a beautiful, soft edge to my orgasms.

Being a good boy, Matthew held back his own climax. I was in a reverie but eager for him. Still panting, I sucked his powerful prick, turned on afresh by the taste of my wetness on his shaft. I like my own taste but its better on a young cock. Wanting to extend his pleasure, I moved lower and licked his lovely balls. Oh, I do enjoy a smooth pouch.

I adore his penis and had to suck him some more, trying to fit as much as I could into my mouth while he throbbed with lust. Then I rolled onto hands and knees for him.

"Fuck me good," I ordered my young man.

This time he really gave it to me hard - and when I say hard, Matthew has the physical strength to damage a woman's vag. My whole body shook with each thrust, from the flesh of my butt cheeks to my big boobs that swung and bounced in time to his sexy rhythm. And, not forgetting, the hard steel toy was wiggling in my bottom every time he pounded me.

"Let me have it," I gasped to him. "Shoot your load."

That was the perfect way to end our screwing with Matthew emptying his balls into my vag. He left me panting hard and feeling so warm with his stuff deep inside me.

*****************************

As is our ritual now, I let Matthew remove my plug before rolling into his arms. I wanted to feel his warmth and his breathing. We talked a little that morning. I thought I should reinforce the message from our previous discussion. What about this new girl?

It turned out that he had seen her the night before with friends. Matthew is confident that she is interested but he is playing it cool. They will see each other again next Friday night. I hugged him and told him that I am very proud of him -- even though I know its hastening a tough decision for me.

"Did you ever spend the night with a girl?" I asked softly "Sleep in the same bed?"

Matthew admitted he'd never had the opportunity. It seemed like parents had been the obstacle with his former girlfriend -- his as much as hers. Perhaps the new girlfriend will be different. But I want to be his first.

"Sleep with me next Saturday," I told him. "If you're going out with friends, tell your parents you're staying at a mate's house. Then you leave your buddies early and come to me."

That first time sleeping in a lover's bed is a rite of passage for every young person. I really wanted that for Matthew. And it would be a lovely way to have more of my Matthew. My bed would be warm all night with his big, strong body next to me. First, I'd let him screw me and then fall asleep in his powerful arms. But the best part would be waking up next to him, ready for sex.

I kissed and cuddled my sweet boy but soon my thoughts turned to more immediate pleasure. That was the result of his hard penis pressing against me. I was so in love with his cock that morning. But first I made him finger me -- two fingers stroking inside my vag while he sucked perfectly on my big boobs. Young Matt is so attentive to every detail and he gave soft bites on my nipples as he curled his fingers inside me. No other boy ever made me feel so incredible and I had some noisy orgasms as my back arched and I came all over his hand.

Then he screwed me beautifully. I took him on top of me. admiring that amazing body as I wrapped my legs around him. He was such prowess as a lover now, thrusting into me with unstoppable energy. Like a real man as he uses his penis to transport me to all kinds of heaven.

I was very much awake and in my usual frenzy. Despite his screwing, I needed him in my mouth. First I gave him a few strokes, admiring the way his foreskin retreats and the sexy ridges that cover his straight throbbing shaft. And I didn't forget his balls, massaging them gently as he thrust between my lips.

With his wonderful throbbing, soon I needed to ride him. Yes, the same position as with Aaron but it felt different -- better. This time it was my Matthew and I was overcome with passion as he rammed up into me. My boobs bounced crazily but I told myself this was all for Matthew. I was letting him use me and the thought made me cum even harder.

"You poor boy," I gasped as my panting began to subside. "You need to shoot."

On my knees, I lay my head on his tummy. One hand cupped his soft pouch and then I engulfed him with my mouth. His almost seven inches were perfect, hard and throbbing. It was fun to act like a slut. I've become a good cocksucker and I swirled my tongue, running it along that thick ridge on the underside of his shaft. His cock was so amazingly hard - because of me.

It was very satisfying to let him fuck my mouth. When he started to thrust his hips, it was intoxicating to be on the receiving end of his power and confidence. I tried to relax my mouth to let him thrust deeper with his manhood.

"Maria..." he wanted to warn me.

But we both wanted the same thing. In fact, the only thing I wanted was his stuff in my mouth.

"Give me your load," I ordered before engulfing him again.

I kept my lips tight as he fucked my mouth. A young cock between my lips is a thing of wonder and I wanted him to enjoy it to the maximum. And then came the magic moment - that first pulse. He was about to empty his balls. I sucked deeper.

The first one was a hard spurt, with a groan that excited me as he unleashed his climax. Warm semen shot over my tongue and flooded my mouth. I was so happy for him, so excited for me. He pulsed again and I urged him on, silently. I had to swallow quickly, to make room for him. And his second shot filled my mouth again with his delicious stuff. And he was still grunting as he pumped the contents of his balls into my mouth.

Its an incredibly intimate act to take a young man's cum in my mouth. Young women do it because they think that have to -- but at my age it's the most erotic gift and, at the same time, so validating for a slutty cougar. And I feel like I am responsible for his amazing orgasm. Best of all is when a boy brings me a big load. I can't really explain why except that I am aroused by the thought of their potency and virility.

I swallowed each shot, being a good slut. I was drinking semen, consuming him. And I did not release him till he had stopped pulsing and I knew I'd sucked him dry.

We lay quietly for a long time. I was stroking his balls and kissing his penis -- still half-hard - and his washboard tummy. Later, we showered together and I took a special pleasure from washing Matthew. He feels amazing when he is wet and slick. I ran my hands over him, amazed that even two outstretched hands together are too small to go around his enormous biceps. I gave myself the pleasure of washing his dick and his balls, playing with his foreskin and gently cradling his hard eggs.

I dried him off. I suppose it feels a little submissive to do that. It was a lovely way of thanking young Matt for his wonderful performance. On my knees, right in front of his penis, I could not resist giving him a little tease. Once, like before my ex-husband left, I'd have never considered myself to be brazen about sexual matters. But I could not resist giving him a little suck. It was fun to be so naughty. I was not surprised that his lovely penis sprang to life.

What happened next was a total surprise. am not even sure what happened except that Matthew suddenly had me on my feet and bent over the basin. Its true that I've lusted after his muscles while, at the same time, being a little afraid of his physical power. And now, having teased him, my sweet boy was using his strength to overpower me.

But I wasn't afraid. Not even with a strong, young man was forcing me face-down over the basin. I was more focused on the sound of my breathing, so close to the porcelain. And the hardness of his penis as it nestled in the cleft of my bottom. Oh my, I knew what he wanted. I could not say no.

I felt him place his cock against my vag. Matthew intended to take me. I was not going to stop him. I felt that initial pressure and, like a wanton slut, I parted my legs to make it easier for him to penetrate me.

I was surprised to realise I was already wet for him. And showed at how loud I sounded as I groaned into the basin. One of his powerful hands gripped my waist. The other was tight on my shoulder, as if he wanted to hold me down while taking his pleasure from me. I was astonished but elated by his sudden display of authority. Right then, I wanted nothing more than for Matt to use me. He started gentle but still I groaned as that lovely, straight shaft and stretched my vag walls.

I never said a word. Not even when he began to thrust a little faster and harder. He held me down tighter as his thrusting increased. I had nothing to say -- there was no point in protesting and no earthly reason why I should. His passion eclipsed my own thoughts as my sweet boy turned into a man right before me. It was his moment. I was just a pussy. I did not dare disturb his reverie as he began to ream me hard.

Oh fuck, I came for him. Yes, I came hard and loud, trying not to deafen us both with my cries bouncing off the basin. His perfect cock thrust into me with a fervour verging on frenzy -- the kind a man can provide when he is intensely focused on his fucking. It was almost painful, except for the beating of his young balls against my lips. I could hear the way his skin slapped against mine. But I came for him, as if filled with my own desperation. Yes, I might say it hurt but it was the most wonderful kind of pain as young Matthew took control of a woman for the first time in his life. I cried loudly as my orgasms burst through me.

When he had finished blasting his semen into me, I was breathless and still without a word to say. Of course, I should have remembered he'd still have the capacity for more screwing. But I was overcome with his passion and his prowess. And deeply satisfied to have been fucked in that way, to have let him use me for gratuitous sexual thrill.

Wow! I had started wanting to dominate Matthew and encourage his obedience. But I had to admit that I liked the other side -- the Matthew who is hungry enough to want to take for himself sometimes. He was dressed before I'd recovered my senses, wishing that I'd had the presence of mind to kneel before his magnificence and clean his dick with my mouth.

I went back to bed, once more leaking his load. I guess that's a cream pie and its not new for me, of course, but the idea made me very happy -- and excited for Matthew. I lay in bed for a long time, reliving that last screw and the way that Matthew had manhandled me. No man except Clive has ever touched me that way. And it was exhilarating to have Matt display such confidence. What about that boy who was so obedient? I was left with many confusing thoughts.

12