Maria and Her Boys Ch. 23

Story Info
Screwing Aaron deserves a spanking.
6.9k words
4.78
5.5k
7

Part 23 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,244 Followers

As a woman in my late forties, I have the most wonderful sex life. In fact, its more like a sexual lifestyle. Without a husband (only an ex) I choose young men to seduce, to take to my bed. They are like the boys of my own younger years, at university and before I got serious about relationships. The age when everyone is following their hormones and boys think only about screwing.

I enjoyed my youthful exploration of sex. But as an older and experienced woman, I take charge. For a while, I was surprised by how easy it was. I forgot how eager young men are to stick their dick into a woman. Even just to play with her big, firm breasts. For my part, I was expecting to be rejected. Or embarrassed. But from the first, I realised what I'd not understood at their age -- young men are grateful to be given the chance to screw and eager to please the woman who will open her legs for them.

Their dicks get so hard and they throb so wonderfully. And they can screw again and again. And instead of settling for their fumbling, crude approach, I teach them to pleasure me like a real man. My sex life is just perfect.

*************************

Aaron usually acts cocky, as if he has everything figured out. I am sure that works for his friends and the young women in his circle. Not much past twenty, he is quite good-looking, tall and lean and with a cute, blonde man-bun. He doesn't know much about good screwing, even though he has a sweet girlfriend. But I crave his impressive penis.

In my usual state of arousal, I was wearing only a t-shirt and shorts when I let him into my apartment. I hoped he would not recognise the scent of my arousal but he could not have missed my hard nipples. They pressed against him as we hugged. I permitted him to run his hands down to my butt cheeks. I got to feel his big bulge.

"Seeing your girlfriend tonight?" I teased.

"Ummm... yes, later..." he mumbled, almost embarrassed.

"Is that why your dick is so hard?"

"Umm...no, I was thinking..."

"I don't mind you cheating on her. But you better keep me a secret. Don't forget about my ex."

"I won't," he promised me once more, with a solemn expression.

"Bring that big dick to bed," I said with a grin and led him to my bedroom.

With my heart racing, I sat on the bed and told Aaron to undress. Young men sometimes can be discomfited by being naked in front of a woman. But I was excited to watch the unveiling, watching seven-plus inches of manhood standing tall and straight. A big, spongy head that feels so good in my vag. And smallish, hairy balls. I realised that Aaron was standing in the same spot where my Matthew leaves his clothes. That made me more hungry for my newest lover.

I beckoned him closer, my vag melting as that bobbing penis came into reach. It is a thing of wonder that a young woman probably can't appreciate. My fingers wrapped around the shaft, not even reaching all the way round. I felt his throbbing and, looking up into his eyes, I started very softly to stroke my hand along his length. I could barely stop myself from taking him into my mouth.

"I want you to cum twice for me tonight," I said as I caressed his delightful boner. "Can you do that for me?"

He nodded but seemed a little unsure. Younger guys usually manage it easily. But we didn't have a lot of time so I had to take a chance.

"I'm sure these lovely balls can manage it," I said as I cupped his hairy pouch.

I guess I was telling him. No time for arguing. I had to take him between my lips. Luckily, holding him had made my mouth water. I opened just enough to force him in. The rim of that big, spongy head popped through the firm "O" of my lips.

His seven inches filled my mouth just right. Already I was thinking of how it would feel in my vag. But I took my time, taking half of him in my mouth and letting my saliva run down the shaft. I ran my tongue along that thick ridge on the underside of the shaft, wanting to make him slick and perfect for screwing.

"You going to lick me?" I grinned up at him as I resumed my stroking.

He looked disappointed but I yanked my shirt off, excited at the way my big boobs bounced. I was proud to expose myself to my new young man. And I was achingly horny and very pleased when he grabbed my boobs.

"Long licks," I instructed as I ripped my shorts off and spread myself.

I was lying on my bed, naked and beckoning a young man, young enough to be my son, to pleasure me with his mouth. Aaron was a good boy that night, making me gasp as his inexperienced tongue ran all the way from top to bottom.

"Lick my hole," I groaned as I guided him to the spot. "Yes, stick it in... good boy, yes..."

Like most young men, Aaron is an eager learner. I lifted my knees high to bring him closer.

"Oh, fuck... good boy... my clit... lick my clit, yes... now go back..."

It was very satisfactory considering Aaron has never really licked pussy before me. I came very nicely -- and loudly. Yes, I was a desperate, slutty older woman and my vag really did need the attention.

"Don't stop...don't stop," I ordered, panting and grunting while I came on his face twice more.

We took a short break, lying together while he ran his hands over my body. He was hungry, too. Aaron had no idea how much I'd wanted him since seeing his lovely tent in the café. It had been the right thing to make him wait but self-denial had been a terrible torment. Now I slid down the bed, over his long, tanned body to that throbbing prick.

"Be a good boy," I told him as I started to lick the underside of his impressive shaft.

His groan was exquisite. And I loved the way he twitched. His clear pre-cum was oozing from the tip. There was no time to wait. That big, spongy head popped past my lips again. Being so skilled, I could grip the base of his shaft and stroke his balls at the same time. His sweet girlfriend is no match for me and I already knew that Aaron would go home that night with a new feeling of glory. I worked my mouth along his shaft as I took him to the point of no return.

"Wait," I ordered him with a gasp. "Hold it."

In a flash, I dragged him off the bed and went to my knees before him. The truth is that Aaron had not earned that treat. This was a spur of the moment thing, wanting to feel him in my mouth and tasting his stuff. Part of my brain told me that I was being unfaithful to my Matthew. But that only made my want more urgent.

"Did you wank today?" I rasped as I stroked him. "No? Good boy... more for me..."

From the corner of my eye, I saw my reflection - a wanton, slutty cougar, naked and fellating a young penis barely twenty years old. It was even hotter to feel my boobs swaying as I bobbed up and down his amazing shaft.

"Oh, shit..." he groaned. "Do you want me to cum?"

So soon? But, yes, that was exactly what I wanted. Yes, I wanted him to shoot his stuff down my throat. To drink his baby-making stuff.

"Hmm... hmmm..." I mumbled with my mouth full of young dick.

It was happening fast -- but my only thought was to take his warm, sticky flood into my mouth. But what better way to feel his young dick pulse and shoot? I knew he had a huge load in his heavy balls. Sucking harder, I tightened my lips around him in a perfect "O". One hand squeezed his base and the other grabbed his skinny butt.

"Oh, shit... I have to..."

He made a wonderful sound. And I felt his mighty pulse. Then the exhilaration as a geyser of semen erupted in my mouth. He was bursting and giving me such a flood. Everything was raw and intense as a deluge of yummy stuff shot across my tongue. Oh yes, I felt elated to let my new boy shoot his load into my mouth for the first time.

But I'd not really prepared for how much semen he can shoot. I'd seen his load before but taking him in my mouth was something else. Of course, it was too much. And there was no stopping him. Nor did I want to - that special moment when a boy cums for me is glorious. I wanted it all.

I still had some of that first blast in my mouth but, in an instant, he pulsed again more of his precious stuff flooded lover my tongue. I had no choice except to swallow fast but I could not swallow as fast as he was shooting. That was a first for me but so was his huge load.

Despite my pride, it would have been foolish to choke and gag. Some of his stuff was escaping anyway, leaking from the sides of my mouth. I was surprised but it was deliciously naughty to feel him dribbling over my lips and by the third shot I had surrendered -- letting his flood run down my chin and down his shaft.

It was overwhelming and dirty -- in a wonderful way. Aaron didn't help by thrusting his big dick into my mouth. But, oh, how thrilled I was to have such a virile young man with his raw sexual power. He'd really saved a big load for me and I sucked and squeezed in my desire to empty those young balls. Surely only us older women really know how to suck and swallow a load of semen. And I really did swallow as much as I could. I enjoyed his taste and once he slowed I made sure to drink the rest of his spurts. After all, I'd wasted enough for one night.

Still on my knees, I savoured the feeling of young semen on my lips and more in my tummy. I felt fantastic, proud of myself I enjoyed his taste and his scent. I am sure I was looking up at Aaron with a kind of wonder. Sometimes I went to my knees to suck-off my ex-husband. But it was so lewd to have Aaron's precious stuff on my lips and dripping on my chin. The wait was almost worth it for the wicked pleasure it gave me.

"Good boy," I told him in a whisper, still holding his hard shaft in one hand. "Very impressive."

He was grinning, a little sheepishly I'd say. It made me feel good to know I'd shocked him. Honestly, I'd shocked myself -- youthful semen in the corners of my mouth and dripping from my chin. Aaron had never seen such a thing. Most certainly I'd never imagined it although, truly, it can't be any more slutty than when a boy, on purpose, shoots directly onto my face.

I think Aaron was lost for words. But he had manners enough to understand that he'd been given a tremendous privilege. I ignored my doubts and my feelings - about Matthew -- as I cleaned up and we got back into my bed. Having displayed my most wicked and slutty side, I was feeling very pleased with myself.

"Its better when you save that big load for me," I told him. "Is that why your girlfriend doesn't like to suck you off?"

"Ummm... I dunno. I mean, I guess she just..."

"I'm sure she will learn to appreciate it," I said, trying to reassure him.

Maybe I was a little shy, too, the first few times I took a boy's penis in my mouth. But it means I have an added advantage over the sweet girlfriend. And another reason for Aaron to behave. But suddenly I was curious about other things.

"As long as you always offer to lick her," I murmured to him. "You like licking a woman now?"

He grinned gently, almost not wanting to admit that pussy licking can be fun for boys as well. A big dick doesn't absolve a man of that responsibility but I think Aaron has learned that for himself. And there was something else I needed to know.

"What do you think about my pussy?"

"Ummm... its good... fine... I like licking you."

"What about my lips?" I pressed him. I still remembered Matt commenting on my labia being long. "You don't mind?"

"I like that you shave them."

Young men aren't made for clever conversation. So I pushed his hand to my mound, letting him distract me by stroking my mound, gently touching my soft, smooth skin and exploring the crinkly edges of my inner labia. Forget about whether they are too long -- his oral performance had barely touched the sides and I was still incredibly horny. It was lovely to have his long, tanned body lying next to me. And I soon had him paying attention to my boobs, licking and sucking on them.

In my state of heat even his untrained mouth was sending those shots of electricity through my body. He was driving me crazy and I waited for his penis to recover. Needing to be fucked, I soon slipped my hand to his manhood. Aaron was a little surprised that I was eager for more. I let him play with my boobs after a time he was swelling beautifully in my fingers.

Like I've said, there is nothing to match the feeling and the sight of a young man between my legs. Aaron's youthful body reminded me of the boys who first introduced me to sex. But now I am even hungrier for a young man. I should have made him lick me first but I knew I was ready as I guided him on top.

"No, sweetie" I instructed him. "Go onto your knees. You'll see."

Aaron is more the type that lies on top and thrusts but I lifted my legs up, placing my ankles on his upper arms. He got the hint and, rather excited, lifted my ankles to his sun-tanned shoulders. I think it was a first for him and his cock was even more impressive, seven inches standing tall and proud. He had me nicely spread and angled just right to be filled.

"Start slow. Remember?"

I guided him to my entrance, moaning as he penetrated me.

"Yes, sweetie... so big..."

Even being so wet, it took him a few thrusts to enter me. I groaned as he forced my walls open. I loved him filling me and then I realised that he was fully buried fully when his head touched my cervix and his balls brushed against my labia. There was only one thing to do.

"Screw me," I told him weakly.

I was cumming with his first thrust, overjoyed by his big prick even as he tried to find his rhythm. That young penis had been in my thoughts all day and now it was in my soaking pussy. I was turned on to watch a slender young man between my legs as he cheated on his girlfriend. It felt wicked to know that I am old enough to be his mother. Being so dirty and sinful I just wanted more.

"Fuck me," I gasped as my second orgasm erupted. "I want your dick."

I'd counted on some quick, hot fun with Aaron. That seemed to suit him, too, as he tried to give me a lovely pounding. His enthusiasm was more important than technique right then. His thick cock was touching me in all the best places.

"Fuck me, sweetie. I'm cumming."

I really was -- hard and loud. His thrusting was crude and it was fantastic. I was almost grateful for his fat prick. He was very energetic and I was elated to have a young man in my bed once more. With my legs up high, his balls were slapping against my labia. I knew he was filling me up completely when I felt his spongy head against my cervix. I came again, moaning aloud as my orgasm washed through my body.

"Fuck me...use me..."

Oh my, yes, I said that. How wicked of me. But it popped out before I could stop myself. I blame it on his big cock. And the quick and dirty screw. But there was one more thing I needed from Aaron.

"Don't wait, sweetie. Shoot it. Shoot it..."

"I'll have to..."

"Yes.... inside me..."

A boy less than half my age, framed by my toned legs, was screwing me manfully and the perfect end was for him to shoot all his sticky stuff in my pussy. He didn't need stamina that evening, just to the youthful desire to screw me hard. I saw that special look on his face and heard his sound. Oh yes, that perfect moment when I know a boy will empty his balls for me - something special and primal for a woman, having a young man shoot his seed. Watching him, feeling him made me erupt again, cumming right along with him. He was focused only on his own pleasure and that me explode even harder and my vag squeezed down on his cock.

"Don't stop..." I ordered him.

Aaron kept thrusting hard into me until he was completely spent. Every stroke was fantastic, that big dick sliding in and out of my vag and seeming to make my own orgasm go on and on. I was rather pleased for him, too, since he had learned the advantage of being well-behaved young man.

He had given me a lovely big load, too. I felt it leaking from my vag even before Aaron pulled out. I was a little surprised that he had re-loaded so soon. But, like I say, young men have amazing talents and Aaron obviously is a quite virile specimen. It was very satisfying to feel it leaking from me and to lie in the growing wet patch.

"Good boy," I told him as he collapsed next to me. "Two loads is very special. Next time we should try for three."

Aaron liked that idea. He seemed very pleased with himself and why not. Honestly, he had given me a good performance -- a nice hard screwing with his thick penis and a second manly load of semen.

After I sent him away, I showered and had a meal. But I kept thinking about the flood of stuff he'd given me. Twice. And about the next time I make him shoot in my mouth. Yes, I want that big cock again and that massive load -- too much for my sweet mouth and overflowing till it runs down my chin and drips on my body. And since I couldn't stop thinking about Aaron, I returned to bed and masturbated with my toys until I was completely sated.

***************************

By the following Saturday night I was beside myself with lust. Playing with Aaron had made me hungrier for Matthew. Knowing that he would come late, after seeing his buddies, I tried watching movies. I couldn't focus. The easiest solution would have been to pleasure myself. But I was determined to make the most of this first sleepover. I didn't even put one of my shiny toys into my bottom for him -- that would have been a fabulous treat but I dared not touch myself because I'd lose my self-control.

I was wearing nothing but a large t-shirt. My heart raced when I heard him at the door. I tried to stay cool, reclining on the lounge in full view, smiling at Matt as my legs spread just so. I wanted him to see my throbbing vag with my long labia that he likes so much.

His kiss was lovely. I sensed his lust, as if he'd been thinking about me as long as I had about him. But he needed a shower first. My eyes never left him as he undressed that fabulous, young body. He was in the same spot where Aaron had been. A reminder that I am slut. It sent a thrill through me.

My vag ached as I waited for him and, luckily, my sweet young man was hard and ready even before he climbed into bed. We didn't need foreplay, since I was practically dripping, and I pushed him onto his back. He was so perfect underneath me, his big muscles and his sweet, young face. And that big manhood that would fit inside me so perfectly. I swung my leg over and impaled myself on his young cock.

"I need to be fucked," I said firmly.

I'm sure that Matt believed me. I drove down hard, making a strange kind of groan - almost animal-like. My vag was so wet that I hit bottom almost straight away. Engulfing his prick, I was already on the verge of cumming. It was beautiful to be filled by his throbbing meat. Matt realised that I was extra horny for him and grabbed my big boobs. He squeezed them and tweaked my nipples and sent me over the edge.

"Fuck me," I almost begged.

Matt obeyed, making that orgasm so intense as he lifted his hips to thrust that lovely dick up into my hungry - or I should say, ravenous - pussy.

"Please... yes..." I gasped as I started to hump on my young lover.

It was all about me. After my mid-week escapades, I needed a dick to satisfy me. My head fell back as my body tried to open completely for his rampant manhood. I wanted everything he could give me. I was grinding my hips on him and my sweet Matthew was up to the task, his powerful muscles lifting me up off the bed. I held his arms tight as I rode, moving my hips to get him in all the right places. Matthew crushed my boobs and rammed all the way.

"Don't stop..." I ordered him loudly. "Fill me..."

For once I was really out of control. My nosey neighbour would have heard us, screwing passionately so late at night. Matt's cock felt so fine and I was just a wicked cougar. Why not let the world know he was making me cum? And, I guess being fit, I helped myself to more orgasms, turned-on by the sight of his six-pack as he flexed. But I needed something more.

mjar65
mjar65
1,244 Followers
12