Maria and Her Boys Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From behind," I gasped as I rolled off.

Oh yes, doggy style, animal style. Matt understood and as soon as I was on hands and knees, he was in position behind me. He pierced me again with that lovely prick. I cried out with desire as he rammed me hard. I could feel my flesh jiggling as his hips slammed against me and my boobs were bouncing as they hung down low.

"Do me hard," I ordered.

That powerful young body was perfect for what I needed. I wouldn't have cared if he damaged me -- I was too busy enjoying the ecstasy. But I had not forgotten Matthew's question, his dirty little desire to act out his favourite porn scene.

"Smack my bum," I gasped to him between orgasms. "Smack me... you wanted to..."

He patted my bum softly, like love taps. It was good to feel his hand on me but that wasn't how I'd imagined it. I had watched porn and prepared for what Matthew really wanted. It had to be intense. It had to sting. I was in one of my strange moments and I wanted him to hurt me.

"Harder... really smack it..."

The next one was hard -- and loud. That one sure did sting and I couldn't stop my sound of pain. It shocked me a little but I wasn't stopping so fast. And Matthew was following orders. He smacked the other side of my bottom and that hurt, too, since he is so powerful. To my surprise, I I wanted more. Suddenly wanted the stinging of his smacking on my bare butt.

"Don't stop... don't stop..." I whimpered.

The pain of being smacked, his steady rhythm on my bottom, interrupted my orgasms. Why had I agreed to let him smack me? Why didn't I make him stop the hurting? I'd never wanted pain, to be hurt. But I knew this was pleasing my boy, turning him on. The pain was worth it to have so much passion from him. now it was about him -- about his passion. And it was incredible to really feel his strength. To be so vulnerable before his physical power. He is so young butit was like he turned into more of a man than ever.

And I loved that it was naughty and daring - and new. The wickedness made me more aroused, too. The stinging even made me so much more aware of my throbbing vag. I was sure his cock got harder as well. But I had to concentrate on his cock ramming into me. If anything, his screwing felt better.

"Oh, Matt... yes, don't stop..."

He smacked me more as I buried my face in a pillow and wailed a most amazing climax. And when I glanced in the mirror, I saw a muscled young man spanking the pale backside of an older, dirty slut. The look on his face was priceless as he explored his dark fantasy. I couldn't help cumming again. But I was nearing my limit.

"Fuck me, sweetie. Just fuck me."

It was a relief to feel his hands once more grip hard around my waist. Without the distraction he resumed hammering of my poor pussy. He was going to leave me sore. And I didn't care.

"I'm close..." he moaned from behind.

"Yes, Matthew... do it, shoot for me..."

What a fabulous, intense and noisy orgasm he had. I was so excited -- for him and for me -- and, as often happens these days, I came as well while he was shooting into me. My third load that week of lovely, youthful semen and his was the best. I imagined that he was pumping more into me as he prolonged his screwing, making the most of his climax. And it all went so deep. Perfect sex for a Saturday night.

I collapsed onto the bed, grabbing a towel for between my thighs. No need for Matthew to sleep in a wet patch. But I was in something of a daze -- the energy of our wonderful screwing and the wondering about what I'd just done. It had been so on the spur of the moment and I didn't know what to feel. Matthew had slapped my backside and I'd gotten so turned-on by that. But my vag had a lovely post-orgasmic tingle in it that I was content to savour. And my bottom was tingling as well. Not in a bad way, I suppose, with a nice warmth spreading through me.

Mathew was perfect, though. He held me in his muscly arms and kissed me gently as I slowly came down from the amazing high. Even at his age, Matt really is turning into a generous man. He asked me how I felt about the "spanking" -- did I enjoy it? I had no idea what I should say. It was all too soon. So I just reassured him it was great and said we'd talk about it later.

***********************************

I lay in his strong arms for what seemed like ages. It was wonderful having Matt in my bed so late, knowing we'd sleep together. Its been a long time since I slept beside a man. I felt warm and safe with his big body holding and surrounding mine. But, despite being tired, I was still restless.

I knew the answer -- I was too horny to sleep. Matthew had just given me a big load - my vag was still leaking it. That's normal for a young man. But Matt would take a little time before getting hard again. If he could get me off some more then I would fall asleep in his arms. Maybe I would ask him to finger me.

"Sweetie, I'm still horny. But I'm too tired to screw."

It felt slutty to admit that out loud but, like I say, I felt safe. And he was gorgeous, only too happy to assist. Being younger, he still had plenty of energy. Everything felt so perfect. In fact, I was so dreamy that I had another spur of the moment thought. Something special and slutty. Matthew asked me what he should do, to take care of me. And I reached into my bedside cabinet and fetched one of my small vibrators.

"Have you used one of these? On a girl?"

The look on his face was all the answer I needed. He was surprised that I had a sex toy and, perhaps, even more surprised that I was so casual about it. Why not be so bold and brave with my sweet young man. Though, truthfully, I was nervous about his how he'd react. So the wide-eyes and the excited grin were a relief. I was a little embarrassed, of course, and switched the vibe on and shoved it into his hand.

"Make me cum."

I spread my legs, feeling very turned-on about my young man using a toy on me. My vag was still leaking his stuff but I didn't mind. I take pride in my boys giving me big loads of their potent semen.

"That's your creampie," I said with a naughty grin. "But be gentle, still."

Somehow Matt knew what to do. His first move was to run the tip of the buzzing toy between my labia. Oh my, he was being so gentle but I couldn't help my response.

"Yes, fuck..." I moaned aloud. "Good boy..."

Needing to be penetrated, I spread my pussy lips for him. And I felt safe with Matthew but my whole body tensed with lust as he inserted the tip into my soaking entrance. I was begging him with my eyes and Matthew started using the toy like a little dick -- pulsing it back and forth, teasing me as he slowly pressed the toy deeper.

"Oh fuck... yes, Matthew... screw me..."

I was wild and uninhibited -- horny and desperate to cum. It was so beautiful and amazing that it didn't matter what Matthew thought. I pulled his head to my boobs and he responded by shoving the vibe fully inside me. And he bit my nipples. Oh my, that was the final push and I came for him, over and over, as he started to really work the toy in my pussy. I just let my body explode for him, feeling so special as my sweet boy gave all his focus to my pleasure and my relief.

*********************

When we were finished, I let him wrap himself around my body again. Now I was exhausted enough to need to sleep. I reach back to fondle his lovely shaved balls. But then I worried I might hurt them in the night. So I slept instead with my hand holding his half-erect penis.

Even though it wasn't the best sleep - its been so long since I shared my bed through the night -- I woke in the morning feeling very pleased with myself.

"I really miss waking up next to a nice man" - that's what my friend, Kerry, had said and she was totally right.

I was in a warm daze with a young, muscled body next to me, still making me feel safe and warm. He had woken up horny, too. His breath was warm on my skin. I felt his hands gently rubbing my back and my bottom. Matthew was trying to wake me up and it was working -- his soft kisses on my C-cup boobs sent lovely tingles all through me. And when he trailed down my body, to my bare mound, of course I parted my legs.

His kissing and licking were exquisite. I was almost cumming even before he pressed his tongue into my swollen folds. My young man was surprisingly patient, really taking his time to lick and suck so gently -- the kind of slow oral that makes you wish it would never stop but inevitably makes you explode in ecstasy. Soon I was crying out with the most amazing orgasms, the best Sunday morning wake-up in my life.

He reached for my vibrator -- still on the bedside table. But, even at my age, I've never lost the passion for a good fingering.

"No sweetie. Your fingers... I want to feel you inside."

Being such a good boy, he went back to licking and sucking on my clit just as I've taught him. And this time he was not teasing. His young fingers worked their way inside my vag and he curled them just right, touching me just how I needed. I had to pull a pillow over my face early on a Sunday morning as I screamed my orgasms.

I was greedy, self-indulgent. But there's no concern about wearing out a hunky young man like my Matt. I'd barely done cumming on his fingers when I rolled onto my tummy. And Matthew, his dick so wonderfully hard, knew that that his job was to pleasure me some more. He was the perfect lover, trailing soft kisses on the back of my toned thighs and on my pert bottom. It was the best way to come down after such a fabulous oral performance -- and to get ready to pleasure him.

Sometimes I am surprised at how well I have taught Matthew. But he knew the right moment to press his tongue between my butt cheeks. He was in the right place and I tilted my hips so his tongue could reach that naughty opening. We both wanted the same thing but it was incredibly arousing that Matthew had such confidence. His lovely, wet tonguing soon had me moaning with need.

Knowing his fabulous dick was ready to burst, I turned to him with a smile and gave a little suck. I had him wet with my saliva and I already knew that my backdoor was soft and open for him. I already knew that I wanted to feel him without lube. So I got onto my knees in my favourite, doggy position. Oh yes, I wanted him in my bottom and I wanted it to happen like that.

The first touch of his cock back there caused me to make the most naughty sounds. That morning I was such a dirty slut. I knew it would be a little uncomfortable, without lube, but I was going to take his entire cock no matter what. I started touching my clit to help him.

"Put it in," I groaned to him "Not too fast..."

Again, the wicked pressure and stretching. This time I wasn't afraid. Taking Matthew in my arse now seems natural. And he was so hard, so horny for me, that I couldn't stop. Even when I felt a tiny flash of discomfort, I wanted more of that manhood. I was strumming on my clit gently but I already knew he would make me orgasm.

"Slow, slow..." I murmured. "The whole thing."

He was rocking his hips, slow movements to help me adjust. It was delightful to feel his hardness press deeper into that tight place. I felt so alive and the dull ache in my passage made everything so amazingly intense. Rubbing my clit a little faster now, I was excited to feel Matt slide still more of his cock into me. My sound was more like a growl. He was lovely and gentle, but all I could think about was taking Matthew in my arse. His next thrust was pure delight as he forced himself past my sphincters.

"Please... keep going..."

I pushed back a little for him. I could no longer tell if the throbbing sensations in my back passage were him or me. But suddenly I realised that he was really penetrating me. It was intoxicating. I gave him a little signal and my young man was thrusting in and out, really screwing my bottom on a lovely Sunday morning. I felt my passage relax and stretched back further to really open myself.

My orgasms started as soon as his hands gripped around my waist. Being fucked like that, his hardness stroking in my taboo place, was too much to resist. Oh my, I was a dirty animal and that was the best part of all. I was barely touching my clit now as I orgasmed again.

"Yes, fuck me..." I panted. "Take my butt..."

He was really fucking my arse, thrusting just how he wanted. I swear that made it even better. But I was so overcome with pleasure that I zoned out again -- not able to tell when one orgasm stopped and the next started. Even without touching myself, I was cumming with a new intensity. I cannot describe the orgasms from anal sex but maybe I like those even better. I only know that it was the most amazing sexual reverie, dirty and wicked to enjoy giving my bum to a boy young enough to be my son.

I've no idea how long he lasted. But perhaps Matt realised that I'd be sensitive back there.

"Will I cum?"

"Oh fuck, yes...shoot it... in my bum..."

I most definitely wanted his sticky stuff shooting into my backside. Already it's my favourite way to conclude a wicked bum fuck. I wasn't cumming now but I was excited to feel his hands grip me tighter. His amazing screwing made me proud and so pleased for him. And then I listened to his wonderful grunting and panting, feeling like a wicked slut as he blasted a full load of semen into my pert derriere. I can say, honestly, that Sunday morning is the best time for a nice anal fuck with a gorgeous young man.

***************************

Matthew and I talked a little that morning. Once I was more or less sated, we had a lot to talk about. Lucky for me, he had to leave soon after. Having not been home all night was going to bring questions from his parents. Which doesn't mean I missed the chance to enjoy his body - and his healthy, young penis.

I couldn't help wanting to play with him and take him back to full size. Yes, he was covered in mess after screwing my bottom. But that could not dampen my eagerness to see him in all his glory -- hard and throbbing. Since my mouth was off-limits, I teased him with my hands. I stroked his shaft and rubbed his balls till he was shifting next to me and panting hard. Then I slowed to let him relax a little before, once more, stroking him lovingly till he was straining and throbbing in my hands. It was a lot of fun for me but, eventually, the time had come.

"Will you cum on my face?" I asked in a tiny voice.

He gave me a curious look, as if he didn't quite believe me. But I was already moving to the floor, to my knees. And Mathew, being such a good boy, jumped out of bed and started stroking himself right before my eyes. I felt so small in front of his muscled, powerful body. On my knees with his wonderful dick at eye-level. Even his penis made me feel small -- not the largest but well over six inches and throbbing with so much sexual energy. I smiled up at him as I stroked my hands over his legs, his rock-hard butt and then cupped his smooth-shaven balls.

"Don't hold back," I told him.

His hand was moving fast so I could not get a good look. But I knew that his cock was pulsing, ready to empty his balls.

"Shoot on me."

A lovely, thick string of semen shot out from his dick and splashed onto me -- across my forehead and my hair. It was warm and thrilling and dirty. And second shot followed immediately, hitting me between the eyes and across my nose. I was smiling at him, listening to his groans of pleasure and watching his warm, wet stuff fly out of his little hole. Of course there was more, a third shot splattering me and sending a drip to my pale breasts. He was making a mess of me and I totally loved it as more and more of his semen shot through the air and splashed on my face. I massaged his balls as he kept stroking hard, his shots soon replaced by a flurry of smaller drops that landed in my hair, on my face and even on my shoulders, down to my boobs.

I was still smiling up at Matthew. I was so pleased with what we'd done. My young man had given me a cum facial. It looks wicked and dirty to even read those words. But that's the truth.

12