Maria and Her Boys Ch. 26

Story Info
Taking a massive young cock.
6.3k words
4.32
9.2k
6

Part 26 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,197 Followers

Where to start this next instalment? It seems my new sex life always has new twists and turns. And whenever I think I am running out of options, exhausting my supply of horny young men, my luck changes and I have almost too many to choose from.

That's good since I still am expecting to end things with Matthew very soon. Not that our sex has not been amazing and fabulous. But I am being realistic since I know he is very happy with his new girlfriend. Cheating is not a problem for me but soon enough he will need to spend more time with her. Then I'll move on.

I don't yet have a boy ready to take his place. Maybe its better not to think of it like that. Of course I will miss Aaron -- his lovely body and his wonderful screwing. But each new boy is an adventure. Each one makes me nervous and horny and aching with anticipation. Its always a thrill to be on the hunt and to have that first time with a new young man.

Funnily enough I didn't feel so nervous for my first time with Adam and his impressive dick.

******************

Oh, but I must tell you about a little adventure I had recently. It just shows how strange my new sex life can be. One moment I think I will become celibate and the next moment I find myself with a good supply of men -- though not always good men, if you follow.

I went to a party on a recent Friday night. Really, I was there to support my friend and to pretend I was having a good time. After a hard week of working, I would have been happy to stay home with a bottle of wine. I found myself hoping that I'd have a couple ask me to go home for sex with them -- as happened to me once before. That would have been a relief to be rescued that way. Though I already had some sex adventures planned for the weekend.

One man I knew was a friend of my ex-husband. We'd never really spoken. He was very interested in me and I saw he wanted to start a conversation. I was not interested for several reasons. Only one of which was that he was a friend of my ex. He is kind of good looking but not the sort of man I'd get into bed for. And I remembered that he is married.

Eventually, I needed some fresh air. I went outside for some privacy at the side of the house, But I knew he was following me. I might have been annoyed but somehow I enjoyed being pursued. It was dark and the air was cool. I was a little more tipsy than was wise. And I was already having fun -- knowing what he was after. When he stood close, I didn't move or try to dissuade him.

"We've never really talked," he observed. "But you're looking great these days."

"Thank you. Being a single woman does that."

He smiled, being a little more tipsy than was wise. I knew that he wanted to screw me. The drink and his lust put him at a disadvantage. He was right to imagine I might be interested -- I did want sex but not with him. It was exciting to have control.

We made small talk, our voices low so we'd not be disturbed. He was making a play. I was happy to stay away from the party a while longer. His hand brushed my arm. Then my hand. I made no effort to move away and he became bolder.

"You don't have to be single tonight," he said confidently.

His arm slipped around my waist. He moved closer and I could smell the alcohol and cigarettes on his breath. How strange to realise, at that moment, those smells have been missing from my young men.

We kissed then. It just happened. Like I say, I was more tipsy than was wise. I didn't even mind the taste of cigarettes since it turned out he is a good kisser -- older guys have had more time to learn. His stubble was rough against my skin but I liked that, too. When he put both arms around me, I relaxed and let him cradle my body. I knew we were both panting, turned-on just enough to go further. He kissed me again, deeper this time and I let him push his tongue into my mouth. It was fun to realise that he'd been lusting after me even when I was still with my husband

Like I say, he was tipsy and feeling confident. His hands slipped underneath my shirt. I wasn't wearing underwear that night, He discovered that as soon as he ran his hands higher -- reaching the bare flesh of my firm, shapely breasts.

"You feel better than you look," he murmured.

He has a dad bod -- not exciting at all. That didn't stop me enjoying his hands on my boobs. It was foolish but he seemed to know just how to fondle them. My nipples were hard and when he touched them I got those lovely shots of electricity through my body. Yes, he was turning me on. So I didn't resist when he lifted my shirt and exposed my boobs to the night air.

"You are so gorgeous," he breathed.

"I'm glad you like me," I replied, rather stupidly.

There I was, a woman in my late forties, standing outside a party with people I barely knew, my boobs out in the open while a married man groped and fondled me. It was crazy and I was loving it. It reminded me of my younger days but it was fun to have the experienced, confident hands of an older man exploring my body. We kissed again, this time me returning his passion. I was thrilled to feel his hands move around to my bum. Not many women my age have buns like mine. I hoped that he wouldn't discover my butt plug.

"Maybe we should go to your place," he suggested coolly.

I didn't dare answer. Maybe he took that as a good sign. I felt him getting more worked up. It wasn't just the drink, though that was helping us both. And when his mouth reached my boobs I couldn't hold in my moan of approval.

"Yeah, Maria," he growled. "I want you, too."

He kissed my boobs and closed his mouth over my left nipple. I'm not sure I ever met his wife so I don't know about her boobs. But he certainly approved of mine. He suckled me hard and I admit I enjoyed more of those little shocks through my body. My vag tingled nicely. I moaned softly, hoping he would not hear me.

I had to take a quick look around. What if we were discovered? Truly, it was exciting to have my boobs out in the open like that. Like letting a boy grope me in the back of in his car. Except that he wasn't a boy. It was almost a new experience, and kind of fun, to feel his stubble scratching my skin and glimpse his greying hair in the gloom. The important thing was how aroused this guy was making me feel. My hands needed to get busy.

I think I was panting as hard as he was by then. Pushing him back against the tree, I slipped my hand down to his crotch. Even in the dark, the look on his face was priceless. A nice bulge was waiting for me. Oh yes, my lovely boobs had done the trick once again. Just like with my young men, I knew I was in charge and easily undid his pants. I didn't expect much but - as women know -- sometimes you just have to find out.

My hand slipped down the front of his pants and I did not have to search. A nice lump of meat is easy to find and he was already well on his way to a lovey, full erection. Naturally, I slipped lower, feeling his dick swelling in my hand as I curled my fingers around him.

"Fuck, yes..." he breathed to me.

"Hmmm, so horny," I replied as I looked into his eyes.

Already he was getting bigger and harder. What's not to like about that? My vag was nice and damp by then as I stroked him in the confines of his pants.

"I want you bad," he moaned.

"I can tell."

His hands went back to my boobs. Was that for him or for me? I suppose I didn't care much since it was all so hot -- letting a man grope me in the open air while I played with his dick. I gripped tighter, stroking him as best I could while he grew to full size. I've had bigger but I was just pleased at how hard he got.

"Fuck, yes..." he whispered to me.

He was throbbing in my hand. I wondered if I could make him shoot just standing out there in the dark. Did his wife like playing with his penis as much as me? Had she been neglecting him? Or was he really that turned-on by me?

"Baby, yes..." he moaned as he grabbed my boobs harder.

Every woman knows that when a man's dick is in her hand she has control. I was stroking him firmly, slowly -- really enjoying his moans. I was quite turned-on myself. In my younger days, I might have gone to my knees and sucked him.

"Lets go to your place," he urged me.

I really was thinking about sucking him. Somehow I was in the mood for that, for being slutty with a guy I barely know. And I was enjoying his torment, his anguished lust. So I let him pull me in for another passionate, sloppy kiss. I squeezed his dick a little harder, wondering if he'd give me some pre-cum if I kept going.

But I wasn't going to keep going. It was an exciting experience to be a slutty cougar who let an almost stranger feel her up at a party. Standing in the night air with my boobs out made the party e memorable experience. He was convinced that I was going to let him screw me and it was fun to torment the guy. Though, in his state, I doubt he would have lasted long. But that was never in my plans. So I pulled my hand out of his trousers and kissed him back a little.

"Go home to your wife," I murmured as we finished our last kiss.

**********************

I slept late the next morning. Then I stayed in bed for ages, thinking about the day ahead -- and the night before.

Yes, it had been that easy to let a man grope me. And to grope him. Most men react like that if given half a chance. But I'd had his erection in my hand. That was a strange level of intimacy with a guy I really only knew by sight. He was circumcised and very warm to touch. And he was a nice size -- I suppose I tend to compare men to my ex-husband and I guessed this guy was a little bigger.

It made me smile to think about him cheating on his wife with me. No, I don't think that makes me a traitor to other woman. I've learned how exciting and satisfying it can be to have illicit sex. How intense sex can be when I am breaking taboos. I am not the only woman who has these desires, these needs.

Screwing a mature guy would have been a nice change. I could have let him shoot his married semen into my vag. I could have sucked him off. Does his wife let him shoot in her mouth? I imagined going to my knees in front of the guy and letting him pump his dick into my mouth. Shooting hard and me swallowing every drop. I imagined myself being so much better than her.

But I didn't masturbate, I barely touched myself at all. After a while, I got out of bed and had a very late breakfast. Then I took a long shower. Yes, I was feeling horny the entire morning. Adam was visiting me that afternoon.

*********************

I am very proud of my apartment. I very much enjoy inviting my young men to visit me there, to come to my bed. Its my place and I feel safe there. Not judged or made to compete with other, younger girls. And I suppose I feel like I am in charge. Or is that because I only ever invite younger men?

Oh yes, they excite me and thrill me. The pursuit is always wonderful and full of nervous excitement, anticipation. I'd never have wanted to think of myself as a cougar. But there is no point in denying the truth, is there?

Adam is different. Not least because he is older than most of my boys. We'd masturbated for each other on-line. So there was no real need for nerves. And since he lives so far away I don't have to decide whether to take him as a regular lover.

I was feeling some nerves all the same. Adam already has the confidence of an older man. Maybe that's because his dick is so enormous and he knows that a woman like me cannot resist him. But I think he naturally is a more dominant personality. Not like my young men who are nervous and timid, at least to start. What would be do if I really let him take charge? Would he really enjoy my body or just want to stick his dick in? And what should I do if I discovered that he doesn't know how to use that wonderful prick of his?

I was trying not to act like I normally do. For starters, I was wearing more clothes than with my other boys. But my vag was tingling with the thought of what was inside his pants. My nipples hardened as I let him through the security door downstairs.

Adam let me take his hand to lead him inside. I doubt that he missed the fact I was nervous and very horny. He gave me a nice, quick kiss on my cheek. That was quite gentlemanly of him. It seemed like me he knew how to calm my nerves and I gave him a little hug in return. I was struck by his height -- more than I'd expected. But he is really quite a weedy fellow so I didn't feel overwhelmed the way that Matthew makes me feel. Or even Aaron.

Trying to control my voice, and trying not to think about his penis, I offered him a drink. Then I gave him a quick tour of the apartment. I'd really planned not to jump his bones. I'd already decided we'd start with sitting on the lounge and see how things went. Perhaps we would talk a little. I could judge how he was really feeling about seeing me in the flesh. But I had a new, exciting young man in my apartment. I already knew he has a very impressive dick. Of course, my desire got the better of me.

"Lets go to the bedroom," I said gently as I turned into him.

We shared a lovely hug. He is quite good at that part. And he kissed my mouth. It was a nice kiss, I admit. I was trying to control my lust but Adam already was signalling what he wanted. My boobs pressed against him as his hands slipped down to my butt. I let him grope me -- that was the only word for it -- but actually I was already breathing harder, knowing he was so horny for me. I felt the big hard cock in his jeans. At last it was so close. How big would he feel? It took a lot of effort to not grab it.

"You feel so fucking good," he murmured to me.

"Come with me," I replied and almost dragged him to the bedroom.

We hugged and kissed some more. As I'd expected, he was ready to take charge. The last man to really do that was Clive. Then it was new and thrilling. But there was no mistaking that big bulge and my lust was getting the better of me. Yes, I was going to let Adam take charge. It would be worth it to have that big thing in my vag, in my mouth.

When he lifted my dress and grabbed two handfuls of my butt cheeks, I moaned my lust to him. It was too late to stop now. I was wearing a G-string and Adam had his hands on my bare flesh. He squeezed my pert little bum and pulled me closer, probably to make sure I felt his massive hardness. I stifled a groan.

"I want to fuck you so bad," he growled.

"Take me slowly," I whispered to him. "That's a huge cock."

His hands were at the buttons of my dress, fumbling as he tried to open them too fast. I was loving that he was so turned-on and eager to screw me. He might even rip off my dress when he discovered I was bra-less. So I fell slowly back onto the bed and let Adam follow me.

"Undress me," I told him and in no time he had me wriggling out of my dress.

I was almost naked underneath him except for the G-string. But, right then, Adam was not interested in anything but my heaving boobs. How could I object? I always enjoy indulging myself in the lust of a younger man. It was delicious to lie back and let Adam kiss and lick my boobs with such passion. I guessed it was some time since he's had a woman. Or perhaps its just his way of being in control of the sex play. He has a good mouth, though, and his lips and his tongue were making me wetter.

"You like them, sweetie?" I moaned.

"You have fucking great tits."

"Suck my nipples."

He went straight to work and those lovely shots of electricity seemed to fill my body. It was even more sexy to know that Adam wanted my boobs. It gave me an edge, a little measure of control. I pulled him in closer as I enjoyed the feeling of his scrawny body next to mine, stroking his short, black hair as he squeezed and suckled my C-cups.

"Take me slow, remember?" I muttered. "Show me that big dick."

As he ripped his clothes off, I suddenly remembered that this was not my first Adam. There was another -- almost - long ago. He had a better body. But Adam's hard cock sprung into view and that was all I cared about.

How magnificent. In a flash, I sat up on the edge of my bed. He was naked, skinny and hairy right in front of me. But all I could see was his penis. I'd already seen it in its full glory. I'd been almost desperate to see it in the flesh -- and to touch it. Now those eight and a half inches of glorious manhood were standing to attention in front of me.

I can't help comparing him with other dicks. So much bigger and better than my ex-husband. And just from looking I can see he is bigger than my Matt. Maybe as long as train guy but not as thick? When I wrap both hands around the base he still has enough poking out for my mouth. Oh yes, eight and a half inches of manhood. Big, hard and splendid.

Instinctively, I let my hands curl around him. I heard his soft moan as I held him firmly. He was throbbing nicely. That big dick he'd promised me was about to be in my bed. I had to remind myself to breathe.

"I've been waiting for this," I murmured. "You have to hold off, OK? Don't cum too soon."

I didn't dare stroke him at that point. I had no idea about his stamina. But a lovely penis like his needed something more. I just had to have the wonderful specimen in my mouth. To taste him. Feel him throbbing between my lips.

My heart was thumping and my breathing was ragged. I bent forward and closed my mouth around it. Adam's dick is everything I'd imagined from seeing him on the screen. His head is not so impressive -- not a thick, wide mushroom like Aaron. But even that filled me so snugly. He was so perfect throbbing against my tongue. He moaned beautifully as I tried to swirl my tongue around his big pole. I could not stop myself taking him deeper.

It was intoxicating to have a new man in my bed. He was breathtaking in all the right ways. I wanted as much of that wonderful penis as I could get. I held him in my mouth, feeling him throb, for as long as I dared. But a woman who is prepared to suck a guy's dick always has the advantage. So I lay back and wriggled out of my G-string, exposing my bald pussy. He responded perfectly, obviously turned-on my what he saw. I smiled and moaned as he stroked his fingers softly across my swollen labia. Then he started rubbing the head of his dick over my hardened nipples. That was incredibly erotic.

"Yes... I love that big dick."

Adam loves my big boobs. He soon was licking and sucking them again. Of course I moaned more for him. He was making me feel so good. Its always exciting to have a new young man explore and pleasure me. It was all a prelude to our inevitable screwing. But I wanted to show him what an older woman can do.

"Put your dick in there," breathed to him. "You know? Fuck my boobs with that big cock."

I coached him to lick my cleavage, making me nice and slick for him to slide. I was almost beside myself when he straddled me, his scrawny body only making that big meat look even more impressive. Already I was thinking of how I might have him visit regularly.

"Yes, sweetie... yes..." I moaned as I closed my boobs around his shaft.

"I fucking love those big tits," he groaned to me -- like all my boys.

It was the perfect way to admire his size. Like I say, maybe not the thickest but he is so long. He was thrusting beautifully, long and strong, and soon his tip was poking close to my mouth. Naturally, I stuck my tongue out. It was double the pleasure as I watched his huge, throbbing meat sliding between my boobs and licked the head each time. And when his pre-cum began to ooze, I caught a thin, gossamer thread on my lip.

I could hardly wait to have him inside me and released him from my cleavage. His big, young cock was above me and I could imagine I was some kind of female sacrifice. I could have stroked that wonderful specimen all day long.

"I want you," I breathed up to him. "Inside me."

mjar65
mjar65
1,197 Followers
12