Maria and Her Boys Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want my huge cock?" he teased me.

"Uh huh," I whispered, now at the moment of truth. "You have to make me ready. Lick me first?"

Adam was happy with that but decided that my boobs needed some more attention first. I had no objection to him licking and sucking - first the right and then the left -- on his way down my body. He was proving to be quite a proficient lover. I spread my legs to show him my vag. He was eager, quickly placing his mouth there and giving me a very decent licking. It is clear he's had some previous experience -- the one advantage of being older than my usual boys. And I was on heat, quickly on the verge of a lovely orgasm.

"Yes, sweetie. Yes, make me ready..."

I'm sure he'll get better if I have the chance to teach him. But I had no complaints. I lifted my hips, pressing my vag against his face. Watching his short dark hair as he licked me.

"Yes, yes... oh, I'm cumming..."

And then, suddenly, Adam decided it was time to screw. I was in the throes of my climax and in no state to resist him -- as if I would have. I spread myself a little wider for him. His dick looked so amazingly big. And hard. I loved it in my hands. And my mouth. Now my vag was aching for him.

"Go slow," I gasped. "Make it last."

I took him in one hand, to guide him into me -- something to remember with an over-sized penis. But as soon as the tip touched my vag I was starting to cum again. I cried out for him. I was in ecstasy and that must have been a signal for Adam. Before I knew it, he was pushing forward, forcing may vag walls to open with his wonderful prick.

"Go slow... oh fuck..." I moaned deeply

Maybe he isn't quite as thick as the train boy. I didn't care as he started to force that big thing into me. I groaned so loud, wanting him deep with my vag starting to spasm. Did he go slow? I was too far gone to care. Adam was quite skilful -- practiced -- and I was in no position to stop him thrusting quickly, forcefully filling me up in a most beautiful way.

"You're so tight," he moaned to me.

"Just fuck me," I gasped.

All I can say is that I had a big cock screwing me. And it was fabulous. He was everything I'd been wanting and waiting for. I am sure he was being more forceful, more confident, than my normal boys. Or I guess he just knew he could take what he wanted. But that thick shaft was touching me in so many new places. And I could really feel his length as he thrust into me. And each time the head of that big dick slipped past my cervix.

"Don't cum," I begged as I tried to move my legs up high.

Fortunately, Adam understood what I needed and helped lift my legs up to his shoulders. And then I felt him shift position -- now he could really ram into me and give me a lovely, deep screwing. His big cock went deeper, really filling me. Such long strokes, all those extra inches. And that lovely thickness filling and stretching me. He was even better than I'd imagined.

"Don't stop..." I begged him. "Don't... don't cum..."

Not that I had any say. Adam knew how he wanted to fuck me and that's what he was doing. And I was helpless given the state I was in - delirious and greedy for his cock. I looked down, between my legs, and saw a skinny, nerdy guy humping me. It was strange to feel so filled up but then he rammed me again and I cried aloud to another intense orgasm.

I wasn't jealous of Kerry anymore. Because I was getting a big dick and I was in love with it. I wanted Adam to never stop. Which was fine because he seemed to have good stamina -- again, something older guys learn. When I pushed him out of me, I remember clearly how amazing that big, hard dick looked as it glistened in the light. Quite a specimen.

I wanted to be fucked from behind. He barely waited for me to get on hands and knees before he shoved himself back inside. That almost hurt me - but it felt so damn good.

"Oh, fuck..." I cried to him. "Give me that cock."

That was a little risky of me. I was more helpless in that position. Adam could have hurt me. I wasn't thinking straight -- how could I with his massive prick screwing me relentlessly? I was still cumming, remember. But Adam was in charge of our screwing and seemed content to keep thrusting the same way, using his thick meat like a piston. And I was happy about that, not least because I had the best feeling of

Everything about it was so intense. I can't even say if it was his extra length that was so good, sliding long and deep. I get turned-on by a man's balls slapping my pussy lips but Adam is to long for that. Oh, but I climaxed extra hard anyway. My muscles were squeezing around his dick and I could feel Adam ramming me harder. But then I needed to rolled over again. I let Adam lift my legs up again, giving himself full access to my vag. Yes, I gave a loud moan as he buried himself in my vag again.

I suppose I could have let him screw for a lot longer. It was so hot to let him do the work, lying back and focus on that mighty dick and his steady thrusting. In my post-orgasmic buzz, just his size in my vag was intoxicating. But I knew he'd been a good boy, holding off for me. And I do love a good finale from a young man -- a nice, hard shooting semen.

"Cum for me?" I murmured.

Oh yes, what better way to show my appreciation? What better way to really enjoy a new lover. I wanted his load. And I knew just the place for it.

"I'm so close," was his reply as he kept pleasuring my vag.

"On my boobs," I told him. "That's what you want."

It definitely what I wanted. And it was even better seeing the look on his face -- no girlfriend had ever allowed him to do that. I was proud and excited to be his first. And excited by what I saw. His cock looked even mightier in his hand. I loved watching him grip his shaft.

"Shoot on me. Give me that stuff."

Adam was beside himself with the idea of shooting on me. I heard a wonderful sound just as his stuff exploded. It was so much better in the flesh, watching those big drops of sticky stuff blasting from the tip of his huge dick. He stroked fast and it was flying everywhere - a constant stream of sticky blobs, like a shower of semen all over me.

He hit my boobs first. I loved the feeling of his sticky stuff splashing on me. Then on one arm. More blobs were landing on my chest and my neck -- oh my, that was delicious. I was silently urging him on, a huge prick giving me a huge load of his baby-making stuff. Covering me like I had imagined.

My other arm caught some. And tummy took some big drops. He even shot some onto my chin which was just perfect. Though, by then, he had sprayed blobs of stick semen all over and made my sheets messy as well.

I love watching a young man shoot., And I love wearing his semen. I'd already seen Adam shoot but it was fabulous to be so slutty and to take his stuff all over my pale skin. He gave me a lovely coating and Iay there panting as I admired his handiwork. And his cock still looked so big and hard.

************************

I've mentioned before how much I love fresh semen - the feel and even the smell. I don't think Adam is different to other boys and I did enjoy his scent. I was in no mood to clean up but, happily, he didn't mind lying in the wetness. I was too busy glowing and gloating about that big dick taking his stuff on my skin. It felt luxurious to lie back and allow his stuff to cool and dry on me. Adam surprised me by playing with some of the bigger blobs. He was still blown away about shooting all over me and enjoyed himself slowly rubbing his stuff into my skin.

I felt rather proud of what I'd just done. Being screwed by a huge dick does that, I guess. I wondered about swapping notes with my friend, Kerry -- or Jill. But, of course, I'll never do that.

We spoke very little and I could see that the only thing we click about is sex. But that's why I'd engaged with him on-line. I'd never had any real intentions of making him a permanent lover. But now its clear that we're not really a pair. That's not a complaint. Lets face it, I had a man in my bed who is young enough to be my son. What could be so bad about that? That thought kept recurring and, in time, I was getting aroused again. And so was Adam judging by the fact his fingers were stroking my bald vag lips.

"Finger me, sweetie," I moaned and wrapped one hand around his half-hard shaft.

I wasn't done with that penis. I rolled closer to Adam and let my legs part for him, so he could work his fingers into my opening. But his technique with fingers is not as good as his dick. I pressed him onto his back.

"I want you in my mouth."

Oh, young men and their powers of recovery. I took half his dick between my lips. One hand fondling his balls, the other wrapped around his base. In seconds he was getting harder -- and much bigger. I felt his power as my lips stretched a little wider. It was a thrill to enjoy him like that, mouth filled more than my other boys. Knowing that my vag was already wet. What a thrill to fellate an eight and a half inch cock.

Of course he wanted to thrust. My hands were in position to take care of that. I could take my time, since he'd already shot his load once, and enjoy his girth and his length. I sucked and bobbed. I tried swirling my tongue around the head. I felt his lovely ridges and bumps. Really I couldn't take more than half of that mighty weapon in my mouth. He throbbed with some real energy. was sure he was getting even harder as I licked and sucked that amazing shaft. Thinking of it inside my pussy.

"I want to fuck you," he grunted.

I did not resist. How could I with that beautiful manhood. I was still in awe of it as he penetrated me. We screwed the same as the first time. And his cock felt just as good -- maybe even better since now I was ready for his size.

"I love your cock," I groaned as I came all over his shaft.

I couldn't stop myself from cumming over and over. With that massive shaft filling me up. My legs spread and watching him above me, ramming into me. His cock touching everywhere inside me. My muscles trying to clamp onto him -- not easy with that much girth but I was not in control of my body.

And then taking me from behind, me pressing against his eager humping. It was all about his cock, of course. I know I am a slutty cougar. But the incessant screwing of that huge dick, him enjoying my mature body, was like a dream as my boobs swung in time to his rhythm.

Adam lasted even longer the second time. I was almost grateful. I suppose I was eager to make sure he enjoyed himself. Though I did wonder if he'd leave me a little sore. I almost wished for that.

"I need to cum," he groaned.

I'd been waiting for that. Because I already knew where I wanted him to shoot the second time.

"In my mouth," I begged.

It was slutty - but I'd been dreaming of feeling that big dick shooting in my mouth. I wanted to feel it throbbing and pulsing against my tongue. And when I saw his face, once more shocked that I was so slutty, I was determined. He did not resist as I rolled him onto his back and moved down to his hard, wet shaft.

It was all so quick. I lay beside him, not kneeling like for Matt, and took him straight into my mouth. So lovely and thick -- and tasting good with my pussy juice. He was only moments away because the shaft was already twitching. And then he lifted his hips, thrusting into my mouth. The moment of truth.

"Oh, fuck," he called out.

I felt one powerful pulse and then he was flooding me. Oh my, so different with his girth. And so different with a torrent of little blobs of semen bursting into my mouth. Not the long, hard spurts I am used to. It was exciting and fascinating. And still so much virile stuff that I had to swallow quick.

He thrust his hips again, still blasting over my tongue, and I struggled to keep control. I wanted to experience all of his shooting. Plus if he went too deep I might not be able to swallow. My lips were tight around his thickness and he was still shooting - I had to gulp him down. Like all good, young men his second load was as good as his first. And when his volume did subside I could feel him pulsing again, as if he was desperate to sustain his climax.

I sucked him clean as I stroked his hairy, little balls. I enjoyed the way his breathing gradually subsided.

"You're so fucking hot," he groaned.

I kept him in my mouth for a long time, feeling him soften. But he stayed thick, still displaying his impressive girth. I enjoyed every second.

12