Maria and Her Boys Ch. 27

Story Info
Learning deepthroat and Matt gains confidence.
7.6k words
4.84
7k
7

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

That was quite a weekend. I cannot remember the last time I had so much sex in a short time. Not since the early days of my marriage, I am certain. I could almost thank my ex-husband -- for being my ex.

Friday night I was felt up at a party. Groped a married guy. The next day I had a young man with a massive dick in my bed. He filled me like I've not felt for so long -- maybe forever? And gave me two big loads of sticky baby-making stuff.

And Matthew came to my bed on the Sunday morning. When I was feeling extra horny and extra needy. That was because of being screwed by the big dick the day before. I know my fling with Matt is coming to an end. He's very happy with Mei. They've not had sex yet but I'm sure it won't be long. There's no escaping that he has less time for me now. It is a natural progression and usually I am happy when my flings turn that way. Matt makes me feel different, though. I can't keep him but maybe it would be satisfying to be a booty call for a boy with a fabulous body and a healthy-sized penis.

**************************

I slept late that Sunday. I wasn't going to prepare myself for Matt. After all, I'd have preferred to wake up with him in my bed and, in that case, he would have seen me in a dishevelled state.

Mei is important to him and I don't begrudge her that. But I was miffed that he'd not slept the night. Though it was rather yummy to be dozing in bed when I heard Matthew enter the apartment. I felt dreamy watching him undressed and slip into bed next to me. His penis was rock hard and standing at full attention. That's what I love about my boys. And it was lovely and warm to have him slide in behind me and wrap me in his arms. Those big, powerful arms cradling and slowly arousing me.

"Oh, Matt... I murmured. "I need you."

Which was true since, as you know, I'd taken a good screwing the day before from Adam and his very large penis. I was even hornier for Matthew and, hence, my frustration at the thought he'd shared with Mei the night before instead of me.

His breath was lovely on my neck. I moaned and eased against him as he ran his strong hands over my body. It was delightful to be half asleep and feel him softly caressing my C-cup boobs. His big arms reaching around me as he moved down. I was moaning softly with delight when his fingertips reached my smooth labia. I slowly parted my legs for him.

"What a lovely way to wake up," I murmured.

He was kissing my neck, spooning with me and making me feel so warm and sexy. I was almost ready to forgive him for not spending the night. I ran one hand over the top of his, to guide him deeper. But, then, Matt swapped and placed his hand on top of mine. Yes, he was horny but now my sweet young man wanted to take charge.

"You do it," he whispered in my ear. "You're so sexy when you touch yourself."

Maybe he wanted to take charge because he'd had to restrain himself with Mei. But honestly, I was not in the mood for Matthew to take the lead. It was better for my young man to do the work.

"Not this time, sweetie," I told him. "I want your tongue."

That actually was true. What better way to be fully roused from sleep? And, luckily, a twenty-one year old boy does not need much convincing. And he wouldn't stop to think about the fact I'd not showered. It was perfect for a Sunday morning.

Matthew was perfect, kissing me ever so gently on the inside of my thighs. It was so tender -- and teasing - that I was already moaning for him. His hot breath on my slit was more than I could stand. Matt says I have long labia and I knew they were swollen and distended for him to admire. Once he started licking them, I was fully awake and totally needy. I threw my legs over his muscled shoulders as I began to moan.

"Oh, please, Matt... please..."

He was slow and gentle. But that didn't stop my climax from welling up from deep within. I lost it when he slid his tongue through my cleft and up to my clit. Suddenly overcome by a fabulous, powerful climax, I had to grab his head and pull his face into my sopping pussy. And Matthew was excelling himself, his thick tonguing making me even more excited and sensitive.

Matthew didn't stop, though. Licking at my opening. Flicking across my clit before sucking it softly. Long licks through my slit, from bottom to top. My back arched and my legs were pressing on his shoulders, urging him to give me more. I was a decadent, older slut who needed to be pleasured by her sweet young man. I really had been needing my Matthew. And I am certain I was screaming my climax at one point -- no doubt the nosey neighbour heard it all.

When he finally stopped, he slid up the bed, trailing kisses over my skin as I lay there, moaning still -- feeling overwhelmed by his wonderful performance. But I could feel his arousal, his beautiful erection brushing against my skin.

"Can I suck you?" I asked him, needlessly.

No man would refuse. Especially not a young man barely twenty-one years old. He was so big and hard. I was even a little surprised at how much I was enjoying him after a much bigger penis the day before. But, of course, I adore Matthew and his equipment. Now fully awake, greedy, I swapped positions, me sliding down the bed and trailing kisses over his powerful chest and his sexy six-pack tummy. I did the same as Matt, starting with soft kisses on his pouch. I was pleased to see that he'd freshly shaved for me and delighted in the hardness of his eggs.

Eager to feel him in my mouth, I kissed the head and licked his foreskin. It was fun to make him twitch. Then I engulfed him, hearing his sigh of pleasure and knowing that I give better head than his young girlfriend. I was still caressing his balls. Oh yes, I planned to empty those. But first I made him nice and wet, taking as much dick as I could as I slobbered on him. This was the day I was going to learn a new technique.

"I want to try deepthroat," I said in a nervous voice. I was looking along his body, looking for his reaction. "I want to learn for you."

I'd been wanting to try it for ages. And after Adam's big eight-plus inches I was extra keen to master Matthew's beautiful prick. Having researched the topic, it was better to have a real penis than using pieces of fruit. I liked the idea of lying on my back with my head hanging off the bed. Yes, it would take a lot of trust -- so hard to communicate with a full mouth. Which only made it more exciting.

Matt stepped in close as I rolled into position. I was almost between his muscled thighs and above me I could see the underside of his hard shaft as he bobbed expectantly. Such a different way to appreciate his physical strength and, especially, the potency of his young cock. And his balls were hanging so close to my face. It was thrilling. But I'd not forgotten it would be his first time.

"Be careful," I said, almost pleading.

With my mix of nerves and excitement, I let my head hang down. I couldn't really make eye contact so I lay still, helpless. Suddenly I felt small and submissive. But it was so hot knowing that Matt would have full control. My mouth naturally fell open for him.

I was anxious and excited as he moved in, holding his base, and his shaven sack brushing over my forehead. I wanted him so badly. Matt casually gave me the head of his dick as my heart started to pound. I quickly swallowed my saliva, not wanting to drool all over myself. But I resisted the temptation to close my lips around him. Not till I had taken more inches.

It was erotic to take his dick in a new position -- or was I enjoying being slutty? I knew that Matthew was excited because he was throbbing. Matt was being cautious. I was eager. But I was glad to have that familiar penis in my soft mouth and reached back with my hands to nudge him.

I could still breathe. Even with his lovely meat in there. I don't know -- at least three inches? He was giving me a proper mouthful, making me stretch in new ways. To give him my mouth like that was so different, so exciting. I always love his dick in my mouth but now I was starting to think it would really happen - he might feed me his entire shaft.

I couldn't help closing my lips around him. All the better to feel his throbbing. I was sure he was half in and I tried to imagine how it looked with his thick cock working towards my throat. His shaven balls were brushing my face. My throat lay open for him and the power of his young prick made me acutely aware of how helpless I was. But I gave another signal and Matt slid deeper. It was turning me on to be so wicked. Another nudge made him start to move his hips.

Oh my, that was scary and exciting. It was like, for the first time, Matthew really was fucking my mouth. But he was being careful. Or was he just teasing me? I didn't want him to hold back. It was much too exciting to be a proper slut. His thrusting -- his fucking my mouth -- was so intense in that position. He only needed a sudden push to fill my throat and choke me. But I wanted more. I wanted to really pleasure him with my first deepthroat attempt.

The gentle touch of my hands was all the communication we needed. I was loving taking his cock that way. And I was even more turned on as he gained confidence and started to fuck my mouth with a proper rhythm. He gave me lovely, long strokes that stretched my lips as his balls brushed my face. Steady, forceful thrusting -- shoving more than half of his hard penis into my mouth as I lay helpless. It was a relief to find that I could breathe and swallow when he drew back.

Could I take more? His wonderful cock had never seemed bigger, or more potent. It was so intense I was even more aware of his veins and ridges. And Matthew was in control. His lust was taking over. I was totally at his mercy, forced to lie there as he casually used my mouth like a pussy. But I was ready to take more. His balls were on my nose as his big meat shoved deeper. We were approaching the moment of truth.

It was Matthew's first time, as well. I was excited for him, excited for him to use my mouth like that. His big, thrusting meat was taking more than ever but Matthew wanted his pleasure. It made me proud and thrilled to know that I really was deepthroating his young dick. But when he thrust a little further, I wasn't quite ready. Was that six inches? A big lump of meat shoved into my mouth, almost choking me. And my Matt on the other end. I didn't want him to stop but I used my hands to hold him still as I let my panic subside. I wasn't gagging yet but maybe close. I was still breathing. His dick was still throbbing in my mouth. This was deepthroating, I told myself.

Maybe Matt was unsure, too. Because he stopped soon after that. That left me gasping in a very delightful way, still looking up at his dick all coated with my saliva. And feeling triumphant. He'd not really gone into the back of my throat. But it was a good start, I told myself. I was very aroused and very pumped-up. I'd done something daring and wild and he'd proven himself worthy of my trust. I'd taken so much of that wonderful young dick.

I had to reward my young man. Quickly, I rolled off the bed to my knees in front of his throbbing dick.

"Was that good, sweetie? I'll take more next time."

"You are amazing," he groaned. "I didn't know how much..."

By then, not able to help myself, I was stroking his erection lovingly. I never feel guilt about fucking other boys. But I was very happy to have my sweet Matthew back in my bed with his amazing body and his lovely prick. And there was something I wanted to give him -- something I'd held back from Adam.

"Shoot for me?" I smiled up at him. "I'm not good at deepthroat. But I want your load."

With a wicked grin, exalted at having the freedom Mei can't give him, my sweet young man did not hesitate to start pleasuring his cock. He was only an inch or two from my face. His veins and ridges were extra prominent and I knew he was throbbing with excitement. Oh yes, I wanted a Sunday morning facial. To cap-off my first deepthroat effort. To satisfy my own lust. To show I am better than his sweet girlfriend.

"Shoot it," I murmured. "I want it on my face."

I fondled his sack. Watching him expertly, casually, pleasure himself. And promising myself I'd masturbate for him next time. But, right then, his climax was the priority for us both.

"Empty those balls," I urged him.

"Take it, Maria."

And I did. Wonderful thick spurts of sticky stuff shooting from his cock and blasting against my skin. How perverted and wicked of me, taking a cum facial from a boy young enough to be my son. But he is so virile, so powerful. I got blast after blast -- splashing on my cheek, my forehead, across my nose. One shot almost landed in my eye. Some of it fell down to my heaving boobs. But other drops went onto my neck. And in my hair. A lovely big, sticky mess for my face on a wonderful Sunday morning.

I grinned up at him, dirty and panting. He was breathing hard, too. Its strange how a man needs so much exertion to shoot his baby-making stuff. But I adore the shooting, the way his stuff launches towards me. The feeling of it landing softly on my skin. And the sensation of his semen sticking to me even as it starts to slowly run down my face and my boobs.

**********************

Before I started seducing young men, I'd never really had a facial. Now I wonder if they go hand-in-hand. As a woman it feels so natural to crave the sexual power of youth -- and to treasure their semen, that lovely, baby-making fluid. Taking a facial from Matthew was so rousing and, at the same time, almost serene. It made him so happy and took no effort from me. A perfect Sunday morning activity. And, after he helped me clean up, I relaxed and enjoyed his powerful, soft hands touching and fondling me.

There are many advantages to choosing lovers so much younger -- almost thirty years younger if I am truthful. Especially if I can take my time and enjoy them. Slowly waking next to them. Or dozing between bouts of sucking and fucking. Unlike a nervous girlfriend, barely out of her teens, I don't have to worry about my parents discovering a boy in my bed. Its my apartment and my bedroom. And since I know how to get what I need from my young men, I can take full advantage.

Matthew was a very good boy and massaged and fondled me just as I've taught him. That morning it was extra enjoyable to be touched and admired by my young man. Of course, he paid plenty of attention to my big boobs. His hands and his mouth were fabulous as I lay back and moaned softly in the morning light. Letting him take his time because that's what I wanted.

I was still so horny, Of course I was. And having that young, muscled body next to mine soon was making me crazy. I sent Matthew down between my legs once more. He has learned so well and I lost myself in ecstasy, no doubt crying out as loud as ever as he ate my pussy. It occurred to me that he'd done something similar for Mei the night before -- and that just made me even wilder for him. His finger in my other entrance was just for me, though.

While I recovered, I made the most of his gym-hardened body. I stroked his powerful muscles, kissing and licking his huge chest and his lovely six-pack. And I played with his balls, fondling and licking the bare skin of his pouch. He would have given Mei a load the night before and I was curious how much he had left for me.

I climbed onto him, slowly impaling myself on that big dick. Almost seven inches and feeling as good as any man could. Yes, just as good in my vag as Adam. I didn't really ride him -- it was better to stay still and feel his hardness inside me, throbbing with his need. And letting him get worked up as he squeezed my big, firm C-cups and pinched my light-pink nipples.

We soon changed places and I watched in the mirror as my muscly young man screwed me from behind. The sight of his mighty body, along with his vigorous ramming, made me cum so hard. I was even more excited because I knew that Matthew was holding off his own climax. He was showing me the stamina I've taught him. It was driving me crazy that he was denying me his second load. Plus, I knew he had something more in mind for me that morning.

After I collapsed on the bed, Matthew made sure to let me know what he wanted. He was spreading my bottom with his strong hands and licking softly at my other entrance. Well, my young lover wanted anal that morning. I forgot about being mad at him. In truth, I wanted anal as well -- I really enjoy his dick in there and it's a very special thing that we share.

Feeling warm and wet, ready for his cock, I rolled over for my sweet boy to enter me missionary style.

"Screw my bum," I said with a naughty grin. "Shoot your load in there."

A pillow under my hips improved the angle for him. But these days I find it much easier to let him penetrate my bum. Not because I am loose -- maybe just more practiced at being stretched by his big dick. And he started slow and gentle for me. It was so wicked, and so sexy.

"Yes, sweetie. Fuck me good. Empty your balls."

It no longer feels strange to be screwed in my bottom. And its exciting to feel his soft spongy head and then the hardness of his shaft. The lovely sensations of being truly filled-up soon had me playing with my swollen clit and moaning for him. Everything felt so good and it was fun to let Matthew watch me pleasure myself. And all my moaning must have gotten him feeling extra horny as he began to thrust a little more forcefully.

Was he extra turned-on by me? Or was it because Mei had refused him again? His forceful screwing was warming me up and I needed more. Soon I had to roll over onto hands and knees. Its the best way to be penetrated in my backdoor.

"Yes, screw me, Matt... oh, good boy..."

His fucking was different now. Urgent, insistent. And forceful. It was all about his need but it was exciting to be the target. I was already nicely relaxed, ready to take his whole shaft in there. His strong, powerful screwing turned me on even more. Especially since I could feel his balls slapping against my vag lips. I came as he buried his dick in my bottom. And then he was shooting his load inside my bum, thrilling me with his sounds and the sensations of his climax. Ramming deep and emptying his balls inside my wicked, forbidden place.

I know Matthew was very pleased with himself as we both recovered. And I knew he'd shot deep since there was nothing leaking onto my sheets. So that morning I let Matthew shower by himself. As soon as the water was running, I checked my phone and saw a nice message from Adam.

********************

I have been feeling very confused about Matthew. Its true that my plan for him has worked well, as it has with most of my boys. His young, muscly body and his healthy-sized penis -- the kind most women hope for -- have been perfect for me. As usual, I have trained him in what it takes to be a real man. Most importantly, a good lover for his next girlfriend.

Matthew made me feel different, though. He was more obedient than most of my boys. Which I realised was incredibly appealing. I made the mistake of starting to wonder whether he might stick around longer than the others. Would I keep him? With that body, and his devotion, why wouldn't I?

Having an older woman for a regular lover has made Matthew more confident. I have noticed that with most of my boys. And that seems to make them more attractive to young women of their age. Then, when they get into bed with their new girlfriends, of course they are skilled at giving pleasure. Much more than other young men. So Matthew has Mei and they are very happy.

As for me, I hadn't wanted to give up Matthew. He was such a well-behaved young man. Not just horny enough to do what I asked. He seemed almost submissive. Yes, I read about it and, I admit, that triggered something naughty in me. A perfect body and a perfect dick whenever and however I want it. Not that I was concerned about him finding his confidence. That was incredibly sexy as well -- the idea that my sweet young body had the body of a man, strong enough to overpower me any time he wished. But I am wondering if I really want to keep Matthew as badly as I did before.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12