Maria and Her Boys Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********************

Patrick has very much been on my radar. He works for one of my best clients. They are almost the last ones who prefer hard copies being delivered. And I met Patrick when he was their new starter and errand boy. Not yet nineteen.

He is small -- maybe average for Chinese, about my height of five feet seven. I have to guess that means he has a small penis. I am dying to find out. He is very well-behaved. Deferential and almost timid. Eager to please and perhaps ready to follow every instruction. Oh yes, those wicked thoughts are very active inside my head. And I have been slowly using my cougar ways to get him into my bed. All in good time.

I managed circumstances to ensure he would visit a second time -- my home office in the apartment. This time I knew I wanted Patrick. His lovely dark eyes and his cute face, his soft hands and his lovely skin. I could guess that I needed to go slow and careful. The fact we have a professional relationship means I have ways to bring him to my apartment. But I don't want him to surrender because he fears for his job. Or, worse, to be scared off.

I lied about him needing to come to me. It was the end of the day and when he arrived I apologised profusely that the extra work was still not ready for him to collect. Of course, he was very understanding. Not at all bothered. What a nice young man.

I greeted him at the door after removing my bra. And leaving open three buttons at the top of my shirt so that he had a good eyeful of my cleavage. It was one of those times I congratulated myself on having my boobs fixed -- a lovely, pert size between B-cup and C-cup. Patrick might not have noticed my cleavage though because my small, pink nipples were hard and pointy. And I confess I was finding it hard to keep my breathing normal.

It was exciting to see him so sweet and so embarrassed by my display. Oh yes, he looked. I saw him glance more than once. I pretended not to notice. But I felt my vag getting damp every time I sensed his eyes on my boobs. With buttons undone, I could move this way and that to give him a very good look. I talked some more as I enjoyed his blushes and his obvious discomfort.

"Nothing is wrong," I said in my softest voice. "We can relax at the end of the day."

He nodded nervously and tried to look away. I stepped closer to him, my chest heaving now.

"Its OK, sweetie. I don't mind," I murmured. "Sometimes a woman enjoys being admired."

I was standing right in front of him. And he had no idea where to look -- he didn't want to anger me or disrespect me but he feared looking at my chest. There was no doubting his inexperience with women. In fact, I'm certain that he is a virgin and the mere idea makes my vag throb. Fortunately, in the end his sex brain won and he glanced some more at my generous cleavage.

"You are a lovely young man," I told him. "Nothing bad will happen."

I knew that was true because I was in charge. And because Patrick clearly is so timid and tractable. Honestly, I was the hunter and I had seized my prey. He gulped nervously, almost afraid. But he had not run away. I took his hands in mine to give some reassurance.

"I would like you to visit me again. Soon."

Well, I will make that happen. I showed young Patrick to the door, making sure to check out the lump in his trousers. I was very happy to see that. More to come.

****************************

What a week it had been. Four different males. And different ages. Desire and steamy fun. As I say, I don't think I ever had so much sexual adventure during my entire marriage. And normal service was resumed the following Saturday night. Matthew came to my bed and slept over. Maybe he had taken the hint. But he negotiated with Mei to have the night off -- partying with his mates he told her. I felt a little bad about the interference in his relationship with a new girlfriend. I didn't mind at all that he was cheating on her with me. In truth, it turned me on.

When Matthew arrived that night, I was wearing only my favourite robe. Open at the front and nothing underneath. I enjoyed showing my boobs, knowing that my bust is much more generous than his flat-chested girlfriend. We kissed while he groped me. And I couldn't stop smiling, knowing this might be one of the last times Matthew sleeps beside me. I sent him to shower first, though -- it turned out he really had been drinking with his buddies.

Emerging naked, his gorgeous penis was three-quarters ready. His head was exposed and I took in his shape. He sprang to full size as soon I started to touch him, running my fingertips over his massive chest and his delightful six-pack. I'd not even gotten to his erection when Matt removed my robe, baring me in a single move. I didn't need any further warm-up and went straight to my knees.

"Good boy. Bringing this to me."

I kissed and licked the underside of his dick. His sack was tight with anticipation and felt good on my tongue. But I couldn't wait and soon had my mouth around his throbbing shaft.

"A whole week without sex," I informed him. "Take good care of me."

"I intend to," he replied, somewhat gallantly.

That's when he took gentle hold of my head. And my vag twitched as he started thrusting between my lips. Such lust in a young man is intoxicating. I gave him something in return, play with my boobs, knowing he was watching.

"I want those tits," he growled.

My young lover used his big muscles to practically throw me onto the bed. Did I want him to take charge? I confess I was exhilarated by his passion and power. And very pleased as he expertly sucked my nipples. When he started biting them gently, I was a wet, sloppy mess.

"Oh, Matt... I need you..."

He slipped two fingers into my wet entrance. My hips bucked for him and I wrapped my arms around his powerful shoulders, pulling him close.

"Make me cum..." I begged.

That must have been his signal. Because he jammed his fingers hard into me and, curling them the way I love, had me cumming and spasming all over his hand. I was crying out to him, desperate for more. And when he went down, placing his sweet young mouth over my vag, I felt I'd died and gone to heaven.

But I'd been thinking about his dick all day. Still cumming, I pushed him away and climbed on to my knees. Matt knew exactly what I needed. In seconds he was on his back while I straddled him. There was no waiting as I sank down and swallowed his lovely cock with my pussy. It could not have felt better.

"Oh fuck... Matthew..."

I didn't even need to move. I was cumming just from his hard seven inches inside me. Somehow I ended up leaning over Matthew and he was squeezing my boobs as I felt my vag squeezing his shaft. When he bit my nipples again, I could no longer stay still. But Matthew was ahead of me, lifting his hips to ram his cock higher into my vag. I came so hard and so long, feeling myself lifted off the bed with the strength of his thrusting and the power of his young prick. It was fabulous - short but intense, taking the wind out of me.

Finally, I collapsed onto the bed. He held me so beautifully as my panting subsided. But my lust had hardly been dampened. I grabbed his dick in one hand and his balls in the other while I regained my breath.

"I'm sorry you aren't seeing Mei tonight."

"I'm happy to see you. I like what we do."

"Fuck me? Its late... but I can't sleep."

He didn't need to be asked twice. Not when I was turning onto all fours -- doggy style. I watched him in the mirror, his impressive body and his lovely manhood. But I knew what Matthew wanted on a Saturday night.

"Do you want to ram me?" I teased him. "Do you want to smack my bottom?"

He must have been thinking the same, taking a firm grip of my waist with one hand. I watched in the mirror as he flexed his amazing muscles, his cock already parting my slit. Then he penetrated me.

"Oh, good boy... yeeessss..."

Both hands were on my waist as he plunged his dick into me. Oh, such a lovely thickness. Already splitting me. He was rough -- only three thrusts and he was fully inside. I didn't care. I hadn't lied about needing him. And I loved his power, his want for my tight vag. Oh yes, a more confident young man now. It was wonderful to be screwed like that. To know that I can give him what his girlfriend could not.

My face was buried in a pillow. I was clawing at the sheets in the throes of orgasm. And he slapped my bottom. It was a lovely, sharp blow and it stung. But it was so naughty. And I know Matt gets turned-on when I let him do that. He slapped my other cheek and already I could sense how hard he'd shoot inside me. Honestly, the stinging is bad but it's a heady feeling to be so daring, so wicked. And I admit that I enjoy the sound of his smacking, his bare hand against my bottom so loud in my bedroom. It might even drown out the noise of my orgasms.

He smacked me some more as he screwed me, the heat growing in my flesh. It seemed to warm my entire body. And it didn't hurt as much if I focused on his pounding cock. It was wanton, shameful behaviour and I felt a kind of euphoria.

"Yes, sweetie... use me, yes..."

I was giving him permission. And he took advantage -- grabbing a handful of my hair and yanking my head back. Oh my, that was unexpected and, yes, it hurt. I didn't like him pulling on my hair. He is so strong that I didn't think I could stop him. Matt was like an animal -- hungry and untamed. I've never allowed a man to be so rough with me. Never been screwed like that. But Matt was caught up in his lust. This is what he wanted. And something in my mind wanted it, too.

"Matt... please... oh..."

Was that asking for mercy or urging him on? I can't say, even now. I felt like I was trapped and plundered by a wild man. It was exciting to experience that side of him, letting Matt explore his dark fantasies. And I admit that his wonderful screwing was making me cum as hard as ever.

"Shoot, sweetie... let me have it..." I begged, wanting him to have that joy.

He did, too, giving me a massive load that he must have saved for days. I was breathless and a little sore. My vag was aching from his ramming and my body was burning a little from his rough treatment. I felt a little used. Was that a bad thing? I felt ecstatic too -- having given my Matthew something really special. There was no denying the memorable screwing he'd given me. And he'd shot a flood of sticky stuff my vag. It started leaking as he held me close. That night I grabbed a towel for between my legs. His stuff was going to leak for ages and I didn't want to wake up stuck to the sheets.

**************************

I was tired but I didn't go to sleep right away. My mind was spinning with what Matthew had done. I was a little shocked at his surge of confidence. Not to mention his smacking and hair pulling. What to make of all that?

Oh my, it had felt so good. Yet, so different from my usual screwing with Matthew. He had wanted rough sex and had assumed he could take it from me. Well, I was not in a position to argue. It was my teaching that had helped him to become so confident. And surely its OK to let a man - even one so young -- take control and use me for his pleasure? Even just once in a while?

Honestly, his lust and his physical power had been a magical combination. I enjoyed being the woman to give him that experience. But maybe he was frustrated from controlling his lust with Mei. And I wondered what it meant for the future. That confident man was not the Matthew that I'd first taken to bed - the sweet, compliant boy always ready to tend to my needs.

I stirred from sleep with a hunky young man nuzzling and stroking my boobs. I smiled at him and we shared a lovely wake-up kiss. My other Matthew was back with me, horny but gentle -- enjoying my gym-toned body and impatient to pleasure me. He rolled on top and I could feel his penis already getting hard. I sighed with soft pleasure as he kissed my face and my neck. Then trailed down to my boobs. He carefully licked and sucked my nipples, making them grow and harden as I moaned to him.

"Oh, sweetie... you're good to me..."

Then, with me waking up and getting horny, he started further down. But I had my own plan for that Sunday morning.

"Let me do it," I whispered to him. "You wanted to watch."

I never let my husband watch me masturbate. Only a few of my boys have seen. But Matthew I let use a vibrator, which was the most delightful fun. Its wicked and slutty and Matt wanted more. I'd been thinking about it so much, waiting for the right time.

I parted my legs and ran a hand over my smooth, bare vag. Matt took a front row seat, his head on my hip so he was close-up. That made me feel more daring and sexy. I started to stroke a fingertip along the edge of my slit. I was reminded again of how Matt admires my labia. I imagined his tongue in there, his breath hot on my skin. But the show was all for Matt. With a little pressure, I made my cleft open and started to dip my finger.

I was horny that morning, as always when I wake up next to Matthew. Honestly, I'd have preferred his mouth on my boobs. But it was fabulous to give my young man such a rare treat. It wasn't long before my juices started to flow. Now I started to moan softly as I played with my wetness, smearing my juices along the cleft between my puffy labia. His breaths grew stronger as his excitement rose.

What a turn-on it was. I am always horny on a Sunday morning but I was even more excited to be giving a show to my sweet boy. I used two fingers to spread my lips and now my clit was exposed. Wet and hard, it made me tremble to feel his warm breath on my button. I was shameless and wanted Matt to see everything -- so I swirled one fingertip around the base of my clit, hips moving with the pleasure and my soft moans now so loud.

There was no stopping me. It was a thrill to be so lewd and dirty. Matthew's young, muscled body was next to mine, turning me on so much. Oh, if only I could have had his young mouth on my firm boobs I'd have been cumming already. I did the next best thing and slipped a finger into my entrance.

"Oh, fuck,.,., Matt... oh..."

My hips really were bucking by then. It wasn't just for show -- I really needed to orgasm. And doing it for Matthew was so intimate and wonderful. Matt was still down there, still watching, as my climax surged. I was cumming so easily. It was time for two fingers.

"Yes... fuck... oh, Matthew... ohhh..."

A woman my age should not be doing that with a boy his age. Which only drove my lust higher. His wonderful bod and that beautiful dick. I wanted that but knew he wanted to watch.

"A vibrator..." I begged him. "The drawer... please..."

In a flash, he was pressing the toy into my hand. Its not my biggest - a nice, life-like jelly toy about five inches long. Perfect. So was the look on his face. A look of pure lust and, I would say, some astonishment that his slutty, older lover has a toy collection. If only he could have seen in my bottom drawer. I cried out as I shoved that toy into my sopping pussy hole.

"Aarghh... oh, faaaarrrkk..."

I wasn't gentle, either, ramming deep into my greedy vag. I wasn't quite strong enough, not in that position, to really do it how I needed. But Matt was on his knees between my legs and watching everything.

"Fuck me, Matt. Fuck me."

He grabbed the toy and gave me what I needed. Mt sweet young man knows my body so well. He truly did fuck me with the toy dick, thrusting fast and hard -- better than I could have done myself. What a dirty, slutty bitch I was to let such a young man screw me with a sex toy. But he was doing a perfect job and he looked so beautiful down between my knees. Show or not, I needed him inside me.

"Cock," I gasped. "Please... give it to me..."

I was so wet and open that he entered me with a single thrust, going in all the way to his base. I know because his balls were resting against my lips. And I was not in control of myself.

"Fuck me," I whimpered. "Fuck me hard, Matt."

I can assure you that my young man did not disappoint. His very first move was to slam himself hard into my aching vag. I think my eyes flew open with the force of it. I know I almost screamed with the intense pleasure. And he did not stop there, grabbing my ankles to lift my legs up high so he had easier access to me. That big dick was like a meat piston, slamming and reaming me almost savagely. And I was grateful for anything he did.

"Fuck me harder... I don't care..."

I was almost shouting by then. And I know that my neighbours could hear us. But I was in a delirium, looking down and seeing a hunky, sexy young man with a lovely cock pounding my vag. My only real thought was my hunger for orgasmic pleasure. Until at some point I must have gone limp or something. And somehow Matthew knew it was time to let my vag rest. Suddenly I was aware that he was pulling out, leaving me empty and throbbing. I was a wreck -- panting and heaving as the rush of my orgasms kept surging through me. But I wanted one more thing.

Still unsteady, out of my head a little, I rolled around and swallowed as much of his cock as I could manage. No need for deepthroating -- I just wanted to make him explode in my mouth. It was easy because he was so slick with my wetness. And he tasted good. Matt lay down and I moved with him. I bobbed and I sucked until he was moaning so beautifully.

My boy knew what I was after and was happy to oblige. He blasted a full load into my mouth. I remember his power. The thickness of his stuff. And the yummy taste. I was a slut -- I'd proven it by masturbating for him, letting him screw me with that toy. I proved it again with my hunger for his manly fluid. I didn't let him go until I'd I swallowed every drop.

*******************************

That was a wonderful, memorable Sunday morning with Matthew. I genuinely needed him and he satisfied me as always. Was I just horny or was it because I our fling is coming to an end? Deep down, was I trying to prove to Matt that he was wrong to choose Mei over me? I'll be pondering those questions for some time. But there was no doubting the benefits of teaching Matthew to be a real man and a skilful lover.

After that wild, uninhibited start, we settled in for more casual sex play. Like I say, Matthew knows how to give me what I need. We pleasured each other in lots of lovely ways. Of course he licked my vag and screwed me some more. And, of course, after some nice licking of my backdoor I took him in there as well. He was more gentle this time, me on my side while he gave me a slow, relaxed screwing until I was afraid he'd make me sore. The only way to finish was for him to shoot another load into my bottom.

I can't describe how it feels to be so dirty and intimate with my young man, to be so perverted that I can get physical pleasure from him emptying his balls into my backside. But, then, I taught him everything he knows about anal sex.

Another reason for enjoying it so much is that I was in control. After the fury of his passion the night before, I took the lead. And it was my more familiar Matthew who pleasured me over and over. I felt like he still is my special young man. Forgetting my thoughts and my confusion.

We showered together that morning. I wanted that, too. I initiated our play under the water. Matthew gave me what I wanted. But I don't know -- did I go too far? Was I showing a side of me that encourages Matthew to be more dominant and demanding?

Everything we shared that morning was fantastic. As always. But I knew I had a lot of thinking ahead of me.

12