Maria and Her Boys Ch. 30

Story Info
Taking Patrick's virginity.
7.8k words
4.69
9.4k
9

Part 30 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

I am a wicked, dirty woman. A cougar who happily pursues younger men. These are my deepest, most debauched secrets. Sometimes on a weekend I work to keep my lust at bay. Other times I let my thoughts drift to sex with boys young enough to be my son. There is so much to think about. But having Matt on a Sunday morning leaves me glowing all day. I've not forgotten Adam either, with his huge dick. He is too far away to be a regular. But I have definite plans to have him again -- soon.

I have the sexual energy to fuck every night but that would mean something more permanent. Instead, being a slutty older woman, I find myself looking out for new opportunities. That is how Patrick came to my dirty thoughts as well. He is my youngest at the moment. Me in my late forties and him not yet nineteen years old. It has been thrilling to lure him.

I admit I am depraved. And I would literally die of shame if my friends found out my most closely guarded secret. So I try to imagine that they also have crazy, uninhibited sex lives. At least, that's what I tried to focus on the last time I had lunch with Jill and Kerry.

"What's happening with the new businessman?" I asked Jill.

My friend is a very attractive woman with a long-term boyfriend. But she can never resist temptation and enjoys men from out of town who will buy her nice dinners -- provided they are good in bed as well. She has enjoyed a string of them, all a secret from her boyfriend.

"Oh, him. Gerard... yeah, he was a bust. Promised all the time but I got sick of waiting."

"Maybe its time to try a woman after all," I teased her.

Jill tried to give me a dirty look but I knew she wanted to change the subject.

"That was supposed to be a threesome," she complained. "With one guy... I'm not that interested by myself."

Of course, I have not forgotten her experimentation with me. She has never said anything more about it. Or suggested we should play again. Maybe we went as far as she needed. I will admit that I'm still undecided about lesbian play. But I would be interested if it was to be Jill and one of her lovers.

"So, just the boyfriend?" I asked, changing the subject.

"He is very happy," Jill laughed. "Plenty of action the last few months."

"I've been so horny. Sexual peak is a killer."

Naturally my friends wanted details. So I told them about one man who was interested in me. A lovely body was what I told them. But I stressed that I felt like he already has a girlfriend or wife. To prove I am not a total prude I then went on to describe another, newer interest.

"He is about my height. Very sweet and quiet. But he lives a couple of hours away so we've only really had one night together."

I was describing someone who was a mixture of Patrick and Adam. It was the best I could do since I do not dare let even my closest friends know the truth.

"Did you fuck him?" Jill demanded to know.

"We had some fun," I said, trying to sound coy. "Enough to want more."

I quickly changed the subject to Kerry and her new man -- its been going for months. Which makes me happy for my friend. After much prompting, she finally admitted that she is very satisfied in bed.

"He really likes it... well, from behind. You know... I never really..."

"But sometimes a woman just needs a good humping, doggy-style," explained Jill.

Kerry is quite conservative and I've always respected that she is not adventurous when it comes to sex. But her blushing made it obvious that Jill was right. My friends could tell how much I, too, enjoy a man that way.

Though I'd never tell them about being fucked from behind while having a toy in my bum. Especially since I'd gone to lunch that day with my pink princess plug wedged firmly in my back passage.

***********************

That pink plug nearly got me into trouble recently. I was being daring, or maybe just careless, and wearing it on a day I knew Clayton was coming to my apartment. I ended that fling a long time ago. I was ready to move on and he had a nice girlfriend. For some reason, that girlfriend did not last - which was a shame. I'd trained Clayton to be such a good lover and he quickly found himself a new girl. I had stopped worrying about whether he lusts for me -- a dirty, old cougar.

It was Clayton's mother, my old friend, who'd volunteered him to help me move some heavy furniture in the apartment. I needed extra space for the home office. I rushed home from a meeting and slipped into something more comfy -- a T-shirt and shorts with no underwear. I hadn't forgotten about the plug -- a lovely way to make the meeting more bearable. Once Clayton had done the job I planned on a bath and a nice glass of wine.

I don't believe that women should mind how they dress in front of men. But it was fun to tease him a little. I have not forgotten how much Clayton gets turned-on by my fit, taut body and, especially, my proud C-cup boobs. And he is still my special, sweet Clayton. His pale skin and his red hair. His limbs still thin and round.

He brushed against me and I tried to ignore it -- just an accident. But by the third time I knew he was doing it on purpose. And the stainless steel toy in my bum was rubbing and teasing me every which way I moved.

"Lets focus on the job," I told him, trying to remain calm.

"We can still have fun."

Its not often these days that my sweet Clayton gets so close to me. And I should not have been so horny, since Matthew had screwed me only a few days before. But my new boy, Patrick, had been on my mind.

"You know the answer to that," I said in an effort to stay focused. "And you have a new girlfriend."

"That's never stopped us."

My vag was needy but I was trying to not be slutty.

"I am not an easy lay for you."

"But you're still a fucking sexy woman.'

By then his arms were around me, hands grabbing at my toned bottom as he tried to pull me closer. My nipples were hard and there was no way he'd not noticed. I realised it was a mistake to still be wearing the plug. But luckily he was more interested in something else, reaching for my boobs.

"The furniture..." I tried to remind him.

It was so wrong for so many reasons. Not the least because I was serious about not being an easy lay for him. But it was hard to not think about what a wonderful man, and lover, he'd become for me. It was so long since I'd had Clayton in my apartment. Or in my bed. And I couldn't find the words to protest when he pulled me closer. When he knew I could feel his erection through his jeans. The sensation in my butt was making me very turned-on.

"Finish moving the cabinet," I tried to reason with him.

That was done in a flash and Clayton assumed he had permission to grab my butt again. His lust was intoxicating. As wrong as it was, I was feeling the same. I admit that I've missed his young dick. He moved into kiss me. I suppose I was hoping for him to change his mind. That was foolish -- especially once I started to kiss him back. Yes, I was giving him permission.

His hands went up the front of my shirt to grope my boobs. He was panting. And I was, too. We kissed again and he was pulling my shirt over my head. I did nothing to stop him. Somehow my sweet Cayton still has a power over me. And I admit it was thrilling. His penis is still young fabulous -- I wanted it.

The touch of his hands on my big, heaving boobs made me moan. Now I gave permission to myself -- slipping one of my hands down, under his belt and straight to his erection. Oh my, that wonderful penis. Hard and throbbing for me. He was trying to kiss my boobs as I started to stroke him. What if he discovered the plug in my back passage? But I had no intention of letting him near there. I knew what I wanted.

"Take it out," I gasped.

It was only natural to feel my fingers closing around this hard, throbbing shaft -- more than six inches of manhood that I remember so well. I moaned with delight. He moaned with desire.

"Lets go to bed," he mumbled as he started to suck on my pert boobs.

That was out of the question -- not because I didn't want him inside me but because of all the other good reasons. Instead, I pulled his head close so that he knew to suckle me. Oh, he has not forgotten how. I felt my vag throb and I didn't mind at all about the groan that escaped from my throat.

"Bed," he repeated.

I was so damn horny and hungry for him. I forced myself to focus on Clayton and his pleasure.

"I want you between my boobs," I breathed to him.

Before he could argue, I sat down so I was at the right height for him. Oh, that was another mistake. I groaned again at the pressure of that steel toy in my passage. Fortunately, his lovely dick was bobbing right in front of my face. I so badly wanted to be fucked. And I very nearly opened my mouth for him, hungry to taste and feel him between my lips. I only just managed to stop myself and Clayton, still a good boy, pressed his fabulous, rampant prick to my cleavage. It felt so right to wrap my boobs around his length.

"Yes, sweetie," I moaned as he began to fuck my chest. "Is that what you wanted?"

It wasn't, of course. But he would have to make do. And he was doing his best, thrusting with vigour, driving the tip of his penis perilously close to my willing mouth. I tried to stay focused on him, cupping my big boobs and squeezing around his manly penis.

"Good boy," I panted, trying to hold on as he thrust his length against me. "You still like my boobs?"

"You have the best tits."

"Better than your girlfriend?" I teased him.

"You're the only woman I ever tit-fucked."

"I love your cock in there."

"I want to fuck you properly."

Well, it was hard to resist. But, even with my own lust throbbing, I knew better than to take Clayton to my bed.

"No, sweetie. Fuck my boobs. Cum on my breasts."

He groaned with his need. His dick was so amazingly hard. And I guessed his balls were full. It was exciting and I had to remind myself to breathe. But I was in control.

"Shoot, sweetie," I panted. "Shoot that big load."

Just like that first time, I was greedy for his stuff to shoot out of his young dick -- not so young now but still impressive. And Clayton did not hesitate, pulling back and placing one hand on my shoulder as he thrust his length between my big boobs. As if he wanted to stop me from running away. But there was no chance of that. I could think of nothing else than his taking his sticky load.

"Yes, sweetie. Be my big man. Shoot it all over me."

His climax was as good as ever, Better, since it had been so long, A thick, powerful shot that ran up my chest, over my collarbone and onto the side of my neck. It was powerful and pure. That first shot was like reclaiming our time from long ago. I was glad to be soiled by my Clayton.

A second huge shot landed on my chin. I was ecstatic and so proud of my young man. Still thrusting, his next two shots left big loads of his yummy semen on the top of my boobs.

"Good boy," I panted.

I cannot tell you how thrilling it was. How fulfilled I felt as he shot his load on my boobs. I know I was grinning at him and he kept stroking, shooting and splashing more and more of his baby-making stuff all over my pale, pert boobs. I am still in awe of what a young man can do with his dick, the way he can shoot so much stuff that flies all over my skin, so precious and virile. I felt proud of my sweet Clayton as he emptied his young balls.

I could tell he'd not screwed his girlfriend for a few days. And he did not stop until he'd given me a lovely coating. The smell was lovely. The sight was divine with his manly stuff spread all over my C-cup boobs and sitting nicely in my cleavage. Another wonderful performance -- Iike old times. With the danger passed, I indulged myself by using my mouth to clean him. His taste was as good as I remembered. And all the while I revelled in his semen dripping down my skin.

"Good boy. You haven't forgotten."

"I never forget about you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. A little thank you for helping with the furniture."

It was all over so quickly -- a frenzy of shared lust. I wasn't so surprised about how soon he was done. As I have said from the start, young men and their dicks are a thing of wonder. Clayton looked very pleased with himself as he left. I confess I was feeling very happy, too. I'd behaved so badly but Clayton's passion -- and his big load -- overcame all my worries. I lay back on the lounge for a while, luxuriating in his stuff cooling and drying on my skin.

Then I treated myself to a long bath. Our play that day had reminded me of our first time. At his parents' house, Clayton stroking himself until he was shooting and spurting on me. How could I ever forget that? It was lucky I'd taken some toys to the bath.

****************************

It is not quite correct to say it was the plug that almost got me into trouble that afternoon with Clayton. The truth is that I was horny from thinking about Patrick. I'd told myself the plug would help me relax but, honestly, I was playing with fire. When I knew Clayton was coming to my apartment that was the time to come to my senses. But it was such fun to see his lust and let him touch my gym-toned body. I loved it all, of course, especially making shoot his load on my big, firm boobs. Clayton would have been impossible to resist if he'd realised I was wearing a butt plug. It certainly added to the thrill, however.

The other wonderful thought was that I'd been sitting with Clayton in the exact spot where I'd first touched Patrick's young penis. So that naughty fun just made me more eager for Patrick, my new young man. Somehow it felt like a past lover shooting on my boobs was preparation for me to seduce a new young man and claim his virginity.

There was no need for a butt plug when Patrick visited me again. Because I admit that I was feeling very much like a cougar and having so many wicked thoughts. I guess its because Patrick seems so young. Well, he is young. And ripe for the picking. I was feeling more confident about a new lover. A boy definitely young enough to be my son. Well behaved, it seemed -- I don't want to make the mistake of saying "submissive" again but I was sure Patrick would not judge me. And, somehow, I could not stop my mind filling up with naughty thoughts.

By the time he arrived I was almost panting, my boobs were heaving and my nipples were poking straight out. Patrick might be of adult age but he looks so young. Even before he was inside my apartment, I could feel the wetness in my vag.

It seemed that Patrick was feeling the same. This time, he was much more forward -- or perhaps trying to prove something to me. It was a little surprising to have him grab me and begin trying to grope my boobs before the door was even closed.

"No, baby," I said gently. "I'm turned on, too. But we can take our time."

It struck me later that I have started calling him "baby". Trust me, its not a mother thing or wanting to infantilise my new young man. It still comes naturally to call Clayton -- or any other boy -- sweetie. I don't like the pet name "honey". I wonder if its just my mind making a break from Matthew. Somehow Patrick feels like my new "baby". Especially once he understood my warning and eased off a little.

"I promise we will have fun," I said. "Be a good boy. Remember?"

He nodded to show he understood. Then we hugged and kissed -- this time slower and more sensual. Mind you, my nipples were poking through my shirt and I swear he must have heard my heart pounding with desire. He smelled nice, though, and I was very pleased to have his small, youthful body close to me.

"I'm glad you are turned on," I whispered to him. "You don't mind that I am older?"

"No... no, you are pretty. I mean... sexy."

Well, as always, that made me feel like I was floating on air. He was so eager to please. My wicked plan was going to work. Taking his hand and leading him to my bedroom was like crossing a line. I was so excited to bring him into my inner sanctum that I had to remind myself to breath.

I showed Patrick where to put his clothes on a chair. That was how I let him know to strip naked for me. I sat on the bed, feeling giddy as a wonderful new lover sheepishly undressed. I was all eyes for him, probably grinning like a crazy woman. But, oh, I could not have been happier as he revealed his body. So young to look at, soft and round without any bulging muscles. His skin is a lovely pale bronze colour and I was already hungry to touch and kiss him all over. I saw the sparse, wiry hair on his chest and his tummy, down his legs. And, of course, around his penis and his balls.

Best of all, his young manhood was already fully at attention. It looked delicious. Not so big but already I could imagine how it would feel in my mouth.

"A beautiful boy," I said in a quiet voice.

I beckoned him into my bed, standing to undress for him in turn. Yes, I was a little nervous about how he might react. But there was no going back. Or maybe its getting easier after so many young lovers, showing them my trim, toned body and my shapely bottom. I could see from Patrick's face how much he enjoyed it. Especially me baring my big boobs.

Slipping into bed, it was exhilarating to feel his skin against mine. I rubbed my boobs against him as we started to cuddle. My hard nipples really enjoyed that. I love variety and was very pleased to have a smaller young man. Compared to Matt, it was like going back to the boys of my youth. Patrick is soft and so is his skin. I tried to relax and enjoy him but my heart was racing. Holding him close, I kissed his mouth as he began to run his hands over my body -- more tentatively this time. No matter my dirty thoughts, it was sensual and erotic.

"Such a lovely penis," I told him as it brushed against me. "I'm so glad you're hard for me."

He blushed at that. How sweet that he could be so aroused and yet so embarrassed. It was time to resume his learning.

"Touch my boobs," I whispered. "Go ahead, baby."

His first touch was gentle, cautious. But it sent the most wonderful sensations through my boobs and into my vag. Yes, I was desperately horny and his soft fingers were driving me crazy.

"Yes, baby. Harder now... yes, squeeze them... oooohhh yesss..."

His small, nervous hands were fabulous on my boobs. And he remembered all that I'd taught him on his previous visit. I could not stop my hand reaching down and wrapping around his hard penis. He throbbed beautifully and I moaned aloud to him.

"My nipples, touch them... yes, flick them... baby, kiss them... ohhhhh..."

I was pulling his head closer, wanting to feed him my big boobs as I started to stroke his lovely erection.

"Suck them, baby... yes... suck me harder..."

It was intoxicating to let Patrick touch me and pleasure me. And so intense to have his hard dick in my hand as he suckled my boobs and licked my nipples. I let him enjoy my body for ages, feeling debauched myself at having such a young guy suckling on me. My vag was aching with need as I moaned in his ear. My mind was racing with cravings for his young dick. But I was still in contro. Time for the next phase.

"I need to cum, baby... I need to touch my clit."

I said it, aloud. Just like that. The thought was wild but I meant it. After so many sexual experiences, I was eager to be bold with my virginal young man. And I was more than horny enough that I was starting to get desperate for some release. I don't need to be shy or ashamed because other lovers have taught me that I can have anything I want. I admit I was nervous as I slid my hand down my body but I was super horny.

"Bite me, baby... yes, gentle... yeeesss..."

Oh, I was being so wicked. I spread my legs wider, with Patrick on top of me. Everything down there was swollen and wet. I hugged my newest young man, urging him on as I started to work two fingers on my clit. His mouth was pure delight, him being so careful as his teeth slowly crushed my throbbing nipples. I barely had to touch my clit and the most intense pleasure rushed through me.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers