Maria and Her Boys Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. It was better with you."

Well, Patrick had no way of knowing if that was true. But I admit to enjoying his praise. So, on a whim, I gave him an extra reward -- moving down his small, soft body and licking his shaft clean. Why not, since he will be my new regular boy? Yes, it was wicked fun to shock Patrick like that. And his potent boy stuff tasted good, especially mixed with my wetness. I worked down his length to his balls before fetching a towel to clean up what had run down to his hairy balls.

"You really were wonderful, baby" I told him as we held each other afterwards.

I hadn't bother cleaning his stuff that was still leaking from my vag. I already had planned to sleep in the soiled sheets that night as I relived that first screw.

"What happens now?" he asked, a boy so recently a virgin.

"Come visit on Sunday afternoon? I want to teach you some more."