Maria and Her Boys Ch. 31

Story Info
Phone sex and fun with semen.
6.1k words
4.76
4.7k
5
0

Part 31 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

I hope you have been reading the previous instalments on my journey. So you know I was once a dutiful wife who made every effort to keep her husband happy in and out of bed. That I got angry enough to bed a much, much younger man. And then re-awoke all my naughty sexual urges from my younger days. Before I was married and my husband left me for a younger woman.

There is so much to enjoy about being a cougar -- as I have come to accept is the truth about me. I avoided using that label at first. Until I realised that I am powerless to resist a lovely young penis. Yes, I found one and then I started looking for more. Or hunting, perhaps. Nice virile young men, barely men, who are so eager to screw a woman that they are prepared to be attentive and willing to learn.

It does not take long for most men to shed that youthful zeal. It seems that once they've had sex a few times they become jaded or they just expect to be pleasured. Not my boys, however. They come to me with their wonderful dicks, aching and throbbing, and ready to learn everything I want to teach them. About how to be a real man and attend to the needs of their future girlfriends and wives.

Mind you, there are drawbacks to having a boy so young. A male of just nineteen or twenty really has no idea how to properly use his tongue on my pussy. Not that I mind teaching him, naturally. That, too is part of the thrill. If they are willing to behave and to learn.

The other drawback is that usually they are living with their parents. Its true that I find it exciting and very satisfying to corrupt those young men while their mothers assume they're partying with mates. But, sometimes, what happens is that family and parents can demand their time and attention.

So my darling Patrick never came to my bed that following Sunday afternoon. Other obligations called him. I understood, even though I was feeling terribly horny and frustrated. The upside of all that is I was reminded of how young he is -- not quite nineteen. I knew he would be back as soon as he could. Now that he's given his virginity to me, Patrick will certainly want more fun. And once he is in my bed again I'll be so horny that everything we do will be intense and wonderful.

************************************

I guessed I lucked out on Adam as well -- my other, older young man with the huge dick. Oh yes, those more than eight inches was the other thing I'd been craving. Thanks to my husband, being single again, I can not only crave that kind of man but go and find one. I blame my friends for starting it -- Kerry who has had the biggest penis of any of us and Jill who has been a slut for as long as I can remember.

Adam was not perfect. Older than I like and not inclined to be so grateful and follow everything I say. But I saw his penis, erect and imposing, and I wanted it in my vag. And we had wonderful sex, I will say. It was kind of fun to have a man older than my usual trying to take charge of our fucking. There was a pleasure in being able to lie back and rely on a horny guy and his big manhood to give me what I needed.

What was most thrilling was just the fact that he is the biggest I've ever had -- bigger than the train boy, I think. You might have heard about a woman saying a big cock touched her everywhere inside. Well, with Adam I am sure it was true. And I've truly never felt so filled up. It was thrilling even though he was almost too big where my cervix was concerned. But I did wonder why all men are not that size -- women like me are more than ready. Because a penis so much beyond the average feels like going to an extreme. And, for me, that kind of naughtiness is just enough.

I could have really used Adam the other night, after Patrick had to change plans. I did make a booty call of sorts, finding him on-line for a chat. Since I was in a naughty mood I let him quickly turn the conversation to sex. And soon I was getting naked for him.

"Can I see that big dick?" I asked. "Since you won't bring it to me."

"You first. Show me those great tits."

I slipped off my shirt to expose my boobs for him. Why not? It was harmless fun and I have enough trust in Adam -- or, at least, I've done enough to protect myself.

"Oooh yeahhh..." he moaned at the sight. "Play with your nipples."

See what I mean about him taking charge? It's the reason why I've given up trying to make him drive to me -- a two hour round trip is too much for a young man who must have other women who admire his prowess.

"I'm so horny," I breathed to him. "Let me see you."

I moaned audibly as he brought that huge specimen into view. He was already hard. Honestly, my mouth was watering. I almost ached at the thought I'll never have it in my hands again. But it was not long before he was stroking himself. I was massaging boobs and slowly stroking my cleft -- showing him everything on my phone.

"Finger yourself," he told me.

Its really not so bad having a younger man telling me what he wants. Phone sex is so brazen and wild, anyway. I imagine Adam has had lots more practice than me. I wanted to give him enough that he'd let me watch him shooting his lovely load.

"Two fingers," he ordered.

"Oh, Adam... I want you to fuck me with that big cock."

"Show me your clit."

I did -- parting my labia enough so my little button could peek out. I was loving the feeling of sliding two fingers into my vag. Imagining it was his massive penis. All while trying to watch his hand stroking his throbbing shaft.

"Adam, I want you... your huge dick... shoot for me..."

"Fuck yourself... faster... yeah, finger that cunt..."

"I love that big cock." Yes, I really said that. "Shoot for me..."

A big blast of sticky, white semen exploded from the end of his penis. That was too much for me and I instantly started cumming as well. I didn't see the rest of his orgasm -- I was too busy with mine. I felt my vag gushing and I was groaning rather loudly. But I remembered what he'd told me and was still slipping two fingers as deep as I could inside my entrance. It was so crazy for a woman of my age to behave like that but I tried my best to stop my legs from snapping shut as I fingered myself to more wonderful pleasure.

Afterwards, when I'd sort of recovered, I was very excited still about seeing him shoot like that. I only wished he could have been shooting his stuff inside my vag. Adam, however, was just like lots of guys and already losing interest. Well, he'd had a lovely orgasm and had watched a woman play with her pussy on demand. Whereas I was just hungry for his huge penis. It a shame that Adam was not more like my other, younger boys. But I knew that was the last time I'd talk with Adam or see his lovely prick.

Luckily, I have been chatting with Massimo.

***********************

Later that night, still really turned-on, I sent a message to my sweet Patrick. He is a good boy and always seems keen to make me happy. And I had an idea -- or maybe a need. I was relieved that he was still awake in bed.

"Are you horny?"

"Yes."

"Is your penis hard? Thinking about me?"

"Yes."

"Will you touch it? Think of me while touching your lovely dick?"

"I am now. Thinking of you."

Well, I already know what his dick looks like. And how it feels. And the way he shoots. But I had such a powerful image in my head. I slipped a vibrator into my vag and tried to text with one hand.

"Gonna shoot while thinking of me?"

"You want?"

Hell yes, I wanted. I'd have driven over and sucked him off if I could. Remember, Adam was my first real experience of phone sex. Never before had I just messaged a boy late at night and told him to rub his penis or to think dirty thoughts about me. Before I'd have been too embarrassed for that. Now, though, my vag was soaking.

"Yes. I want. Do it. Shoot while thinking of me."

And at this stage I was rubbing my clit nice and slow. I was thinking that Patrick might be my best choice yet of a young man. I was almost moaning at the thought that he might do anything I want. I know was being wicked and shameless but it was so liberating. And I wanted to prolong my own pleasure. I had to wait till I got the final message from Patrick.

"I did. All over."

"So pleased. Was it good? Did you shoot lots?"

"Yes, a lot."

"So glad. Lets do it again?"

"Yes. I'll be horny again."

I know that is true. Of course he will be horny again -- like all the young men I treasure and crave. Virile and full of sexual energy. Always ready to pleasure me. Now, finally, I let my own climax explode through me. While thinking of his beautiful young prick and the pool of thick, viscous semen he must have shot onto his sheets.

There were other thoughts, too. New and exciting experiences I might try with my new young man. But, eventually, I had to get some sleep.

*************************

Two nights later I opened my door to let Matthew into my apartment. For some reason, that night I found myself thinking about how many young men have entered that doorway. How many have ended up in my bed. I thought of my nosey neighbour -- he has not seen Patrick yet and, when he does, he'll surely know that I am a wicked cougar.

That thought only made me more aroused and hungry for Matthew. I almost dragged him to my bed. He was only there because Mei, his sweet little girlfriend, was studying that night. I could have felt like a booty call and perhaps I was. But it was thrilling to think of us having cheating sex. Its probably terribly sinful to think that way but its very satisfying to know that a part of Matthew will always belong to me. And for that time all of him was mine to have.

I was in need of a big, hard cock and that was what he brought. I let his powerful, muscled body overpower me. I moaned as he kissed me, running my hands over his huge arms and manly shoulders. I arched my back in a sexual frenzy as he began to kiss and suck my boobs.

"You still want to screw me?" I teased as he licked my hardened nipples.

"You're so sexy. Of course I want to."

"Oh god... yes Matt..." I moaned as he began to move down my body, towards my wet, aching vag.

After so much masturbation in the preceding days, I needed his mouth so badly. I let him push my pale legs wide apart. Then I groaned aloud as he began to kiss along my toned, inner thighs, He has learned well and knows how to tease a woman. But I was starting to feel desperate.

"Matt... pleeeeeasssseee..."

He did not disappoint me. I writhed as he licked and sucked my bare pussy. He has learned just how to use his tongue on my clit. And exactly how I need him to lick my entrance. He is the product of all my naughty, wicked teaching. Just as I am about to let him go, he is almost the perfect lover. I covered his face in my wetness. I had to pull a pillow over my face to muffle my cries of ecstasy.

And then he mounted me. Yes, that what it was.

"Yes, Matt... yes, fuck me good..."

I wrapped my legs around his hips as he entered me with that wonderful cock. So thick and hard. With his big body pressing down on me, he split my vag with his amazing young prick. He humped me hard and deep. His muscles flexed as my vag throbbed around him. I was cumming so powerfully around his ramming cock. And then he changed position, onto his knees and grabbing my ankles to hold me wide open for him.

"Fuck me, sweetie. Fuck me hard."

I felt so small under his muscled body. All the better since he began slamming into me. What a wonderful sight, his six-pack flexing as he fucked me good with that meaty piston. Did he know how much I needed that? Or was he just relieving his sexual frustration? All I can say for sure is that I lost control of my body, gushing and throbbing and moaning. And because he has been such a good learner, I knew that he could last a while yet.

"Roll me over," I gasped. "From behind."

He flipped me over so easily. But I remembered my new favourite position, lying flat underneath him. It felt so sexy, to show him my toned, shapely bottom. And Matthew did not pause at all, spreading me in that prone bone position.

"Put it in me," I whined.

He felt so tight inside me, even though I tried to spread my legs wide. I watched in the mirror as a much younger man drove his full length into me. His weight and power had me bouncing underneath him. I could feel all of him as he thrust between my butt cheeks and into my soaking vag.

"I love that cock.... Fuck me..."

I am not like his sweet girlfriend. Matt knows he can have anything he wants from me. I did not resist when he grabbed my hips, lifting me to my knees.

"Fuck me, Matt. Don't stop."

Oh yes, doggy position. Vulnerable and accessible. His huge, muscled body dominating mine. Knowing he could hurt me as he resumed his ramming. My C-cup boobs bouncing with every stroke. His balls slapping against my vag lips with each forceful thrust.

"Don't stop. Don't stop... aaaarrrgghhhh...."

He smacked my bottom as he pounded me from behind. It hurt but, like always, it was thrilling to feel his hand on my bum, sensing his powerful need for my body as he spanked me. I was surprised at how much louder I came from his slapping. My nosey neighbour would have heard everything. I could not have cared less. I was being fucked like an animal. My powerful, muscly young man had taken control, giving me exactly what I needed. I was a slut for every slamming inch of his cock.

Matt is so well trained that he knew when to pull out. When I needed a rest, to let my poor vag recover from his mighty fucking. I almost collapsed at that point, finally released from his power. But there was something else. I flipped over, legs wide and my boobs heaving as I gasped and panted.

"Shoot, Matt. On my boobs... yes, cover me..."

He must have been saving it up. I got the most wonderful blasts of his sticky stuff. Big, heavy spurts of manly fluid.

"Yes," I gasped to him. "Empty your balls."

Which is what he did, shooting a big load all over my boobs and my tummy. Me watching him stroke his wonderful penis, his balls jiggling as he worked, and seeing shot after shot of sticky semen flying and then splashing on my skin. Mei lets him shoot onto her skin, too. But it felt very satisfying that Matthew still wants to give me that lovely treat.

********

After a rest, I let Matt hold me in his arms. I still enjoy his manly hardness next to my softer body. And his massive muscles, me stroking and admiring his gym-hardened body. I hadn't quite shaken the thought that we were having cheating sex. I love the secret, illicit pleasures I take from my young men. Many people would think it wicked and sinful for me to be screwing a boy who is only twenty-one.

Having sex with Matthew when he has a steady girlfriend would offend some even more. Shouldn't I know better? But I like to think that, if Mei knew it was me who'd taught Matthew to be such a good lover, she'd want to thank me.

I could not stop myself asking about Mei. I suppose I wanted to tease Matthew. But he surprised me by talking openly about what kind of sex play they enjoy. And how good she is becoming as his new lover.

"She is so tiny. I hope you don't hit her when you're screwing."

"No, no..." he replied with a nervous chuckle. "I just like doing that to you."

For some reason, I liked his answer. I don't have to be jealous about Mei. Except to think of how adventurous she is at such a young age. And to wonder whether, in time, she might engage in some of the more kinky sorts of pleasures I have shared with Matt.

I was surprised, though, when he wanted to show me photos of them -- together, in bed. They were clumsy photos of Mei but I could see she was naked and I could see how aroused that made Matthew. Seeing her tiny size and her good looks, I was reminded of why Matt is so keen on his young, Chinese girlfriend.

And Mei looks so young. As young as me when I first started my sexual journey so long ago. It was pleasing to be reminded of that, to feel so much older and, yet, still finding such young men to pleasure me.

I could see clearly, too, that Mei was sucking his dick. She made him look huge with her small hands and mouth. I couldn't stop looking, enjoying the thought of my young man's big cock being forced into her tight holes. His fun was obvious since he had more pics of her lovely, soft body with his cum sprayed all over. Like I say, for a young woman she has remarkable sexual confidence. To take her boyfriend's cum on her skin. And to let him take those pictures.

"Oh, Matt. You shouldn't be showing those to other people," I tried to scold him.

Right then, I knew it was time for "the talk". Because things are moving along nicely for Matthew and the girlfriend. I am very pleased that he is so keen on her. I want all my boys to have the wonderful experience of finding someone their own age who they can be serious about. And its very sexy to share Matthew with a younger woman. But, eventually, it means that Matthew will focus on her and have less time for me. It doesn't make me jealous or emotional. But Matthew won't sleeping the night in my bed any longer.

It won't be easy for me. Naturally, Matthew wanted to argue. Like any man, young or old, he had an idea he could have the best of everything - a steady girlfriend and a slutty lover on the side. Just the thought made him horny again and he was groping and fondling me. As if more sex would change my mind. Matt doesn't have any idea that Patrick is helping me to move on. So its up to me to end the fling.

The thing is, I could not stop looking at those pictures he'd taken of young Mei. It was a turn-on to see him starting to dominate his tiny girlfriend. When he lies on top, she must be fully hidden by his bulk. I was turned on by the way her small, cute mouth had to stretch so wide around his erection.

I know that there are women who get excited by seeing their male partner screwing another woman. I'd never expected my reaction but there it was -- Matt's groping was heating me up the more I looked at those pics. I told myself that I was aroused at seeing the confident lover my Matthew has become. But I confess I was disappointed he had no pictures of him filling her little pussy with his hard dick. I know their size difference is what excites Matt. And, with my craving for big dicks these days, it was delicious to think of her tight hole straining around his girth.

Not to forget, either, the smile on her face as she lay back, her tiny breasts coated in his sticky semen. Maybe I really am dirty in that way now, too? A cougar who wants to see a young woman being fucked hard by my youthful lover? I was turned-on. Especially since Matthew was playing with my big boobs and my hardened, pink nipples. He knew that I was wet.

"Yes... yes, Matt..." I breathed as he started to finger me.

When a woman is young, it feels daring to let a boy finger her vag. Now I'm older and I love when the man is doing all the work. Especially when that man has been taught what I need. Already cumming around his fingers, I pressed on Matt's shoulders, guiding him down my body. What a sight it was, with my legs spread wide around his big, muscular body.

"Please... yes, Matt..." as his mouth found my smooth, bare pussy lips.

I forgot all about "the talk". Oh, I wanted him so badly. His mouth was heavenly. And why not enjoy one of our last sessions of oral pleasure? Even more when Matthew decided to slip a finger into my tight passage. I was almost screaming with pleasure, overjoyed to be the focus of his attention. His finger in my bottom was a delicious thrill -- best of all because his young girlfriend has not discovered that pleasure so far.

"Roll over," he told me from between my shapely legs.

"No..." I gasped between orgasms. "Not today, sweetie."

I slipped off the bed to my knees. Not that I didn't want that lovely penis in my bum. Its always exciting to give my bottom to a young man like Matthew. But I am serious about moving on from our fling. And there is another lovely treat that Mei does not yet give him. With my hands on his big, hard buns I could guide his throbbing erection straight past my lips.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12