Maria and Her Boys Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maria..." he moaned as he ran his fingers through my short, brown hair. "Ohhhh... yeaaahhh..."

It was incredibly erotic to be on my knees, naked and taking his virile penis into my mouth. The way my C-cup boobs sway when I take a dick like that makes me feel so womanly. Of course I could see his yummy six-pack flexing as he gently thrust into my mouth. And when I pulled on his butt cheeks, Matt was only too happy to thrust a little deeper.

"Go ahead sweetie," I told him as I gathered my breath. "Enjoy it."

My boy truly has learned to be a grown man. It was so hot that he could take control -- in a way that he does not yet dare with little Mei. And his thick cock was fabulous as it throbbed against my tongue. I was intoxicated to be the wicked cougar who gives the kind of pleasure that a young man can only dream of. I worked my mouth along his shaft until I knew he was close to exploding.

"Want me to cum?" he moaned sweetly.

Now I pulled free, wrapping my hand around that young dick. He throbbed and twitched so beautifully as I cradled his shaved sack in my other hand. His pre-cum was leaking for me. I smiled up at him as I stroked his full length. Ready to ask for the big finale.

"On my face, sweetie. Give it to me."

How perfect it was, an older woman practically begging for a sexy facial. He could hardly resist since I am an expert at pleasuring a young dick. Matthew loves Mei's soft little mouth but she is no match for my stroking and fondling. I knew as much from the way that Matthew was groaning with delight and anticipation. Actually, he was not the only one -- my vag was soaking again at the thought of his shooting his sticky, potent load over me. And I was only about two inches away, making sure I'd catch every drop.

"Your balls are full," I gasped. "Give it to me like a big man."

"Ohhhh... faaaarckkkk... Mariaaa..."

"Cover me."

"I'm going to..." he cried out, pulsing in my hand.

"Yes, sweetie... please..."

The first shot was a mighty blast of semen that splashed across my cheek and up past one eye. I was still jerking him fast. I knew to keep close so that my aim would stay true. And he gave me a second blast that landed in my hair and splashed down my neck.

Truly, making a young man orgasm like that makes me feel powerful, supreme. I used to be afraid of that act. But his sexy moaning made it perfect and beautiful and sexy. I thought it might be our last time and was so excited that it was to be so memorable. And Matt was still shooting, still spraying his lovely warm stuff on my face. With my tongue sticking out I caught a big wad. He shot more onto my forehead. I was cupping his young balls, wishing more of his load to empty onto me.

He was still groaning his delight as I looked up and smiled, enthralled by his lovely climax and powerful shooting. I even wondered if he'd been saving his load.

There was only one way to finish. He was still pulsing in my hand, still shooting the last drops. I quickly closed my lips around him, stroking and sucking as I worked to drain him completely. As always, his taste was fabulous. And it was even better since I could feel his sticky warm stuff oozing down my face and neck -- making me a happy slut. And, yes, once he was cleaned fully, I licked the rest of his stuff from my hand. It was still warm enough that he had that special taste.

"You'd better get back to your girlfriend," I teased him.

And Matthew more or less proved my point about his priorities, handing me a wipe for the lump of semen over my eye before quickly getting dressed. There was none of our usual post coital cuddling and conversation. But I had no regrets at all -- certainly not about him giving me a facial that night. It was as special an act as any other time I've shared that with Matthew. Then I sent him home to talk with young Mei, knowing he will always remember how I stroked him till he coated my face with his manly stuff.

******************************

I was so torn about Patrick that week. Having been robbed of the chance to take him to my bed that Sunday afternoon, I could hardly stop thinking about his soft, youthful body and his hard, throbbing penis. I very nearly told him to come to my apartment in the middle of the week -- like before, after work for some quick fun. But even a dirty, older slut like me has to have self-control. And I knew that it would be all the sweeter if we both waited for the following Sunday.

I could not ignore Patrick, though. Now I have some experience with phone sex. And I had the perfect excuse to get some more practice. I was in bed late that night. My mind was full of thoughts about his soft, young body. His lovely penis aching to penetrate me again.

"Awake?" I messaged him.

"Yes awake"

"Thinking of me? Touching yourself?"

"If you want."

I called him. Why deny ourselves? I saw his lovely smile on the screen, my young man so ready to please me and give me anything I want. All for the chance to screw an older woman some more. And me so ready to teach him everything.

I slowly pulled the sheet aside, exposing my firm C-cup boobs to my lovely young man. It was exhilarating to show my body to Patrick. The look on his face told me he was feeling the same.

"You like my boobs? Are they big enough for you?"

"I really like them. So big and sexy."

"You don't mind that they're old?"

"You're not old. You are sexy and amazing."

"Show me," I told him. "Show me your manly dick."

He yanked down his shorts and a lovely, young penis sprang into view. How gorgeous it looked. I am sure he was as hard as can be. I was instantly hungry for him, imagining him throbbing and wondering if he had a big load in his small, hairy balls.

"Touch it... play with it so I can see."

Of course, he did what I asked. I was sure he could hear my moan of delight.

"So beautiful," I breathed. "Put your hand around it."

Patrick is so well-behaved. Without a murmur, he wrapped a hand around his shaft and began slowly to stroke it as I watched. I was in the mood for more, of course, and started to touch my boobs for him. I was teasing us both and it caused a sudden gush of wetness in my vag.

"You like watching me touch myself?"

"Yes."

"You like my boobs?"

"Yes."

Now I started playing with my hardened nipples. Gentle pinching and pulling, flicking my fingers over them. I heard his soft moan. What a good boy he is.

"I'm so wet for you, Patrick. I can't wait to see you."

"Yeah, I want that so bad."

"Let me show you."

Now I tilted my phone so he could see my fingers in my wet slit. So few men have seen me masturbate. But I was extra horny and feeling more wicked than usual. And it felt so easy and natural to share that with Patrick. I spread my labia as I stroked over my swollen clit.

"Can you see, baby? Can you see how wet you make me?"

"Yes. You have a beautiful pussy. I want to lick it for you."

He was almost as turned-on as me. Young men are like that, after all. And I could tell from the silvery pre-cum that was oozing from the tip of his eighteen-year-old penis. I wished so badly that it was on my tongue. I wanted to imagine I was tasting it and, on the spur of the moment, I decided on the next best thing.

"I love seeing your cum leak for me," I gasped. "Taste it for me. Taste it, Patrick."

He was such a good boy, not hesitating to smear some of that magic stuff on his finger and stick it in his mouth. I truly was craving to taste his pre-cum. Would he enjoy it as much as me? But he complied so easily -- and that made something click in my head.

"More," I ordered him. "Rub it on your tongue."

I was almost beside myself at watching a young lover tasting his own stuff. And he didn't seem to mind it.

"Oh, baby. I love that. Does it taste good?"

"It OK. Not bad."

"Oh, baby, I can't wait to have you. I want to taste your load."

I've never known a man who has tasted his own stuff. But now Patrick knows what I know -- how good it tastes. And thanks to his obedience, I was ready to throw caution to the wind. I already wanted him taste some of his load, his potent baby-making stuff. And I wanted to taste him, too - but I had to wait till next Sunday. With my vag throbbing, I grabbed the vibrator that I'd left on my bedside table.

"Baby, I want that hard dick in me. I'm thinking of it right now."

I made sure Patrick could see everything -- waving the toy in front of the camera as I started it working. Then opening my toned legs wider and running the tip along my bare labia. They were engorged and feeling fantastic. Matthew had said they were big but I was excited to show Patrick. And it felt so damn good as I ran the toy back and forth, giving a show to my new lover.

"Do you like it?" I groaned to him. "You wish it was your cock?"

"I wish so much. You are so sexy."

"I need you inside me, baby," I whined.

I hardly even cared about his reaction but Patrick took it very well. And, of course, I slipped the tip of the vibrator into my soaking entrance. I really did need his dick inside me but my toy was not so bad. Especially when I thrust a little deeper. I couldn't stop myself from cumming right there and then.

"Oh fuck... your dick is making me cum."

I saw him stroking faster. Which only made me work the toy deeper into my vag. I had to shuffle position a little but I wanted Patrick to see it all. Wow, only the second time to masturbate for a boy on the phone with a toy in my hole. It was wicked and lovely and so thrilling to give that to my new young lover.

"Baby... baby, I'm cumming again for you..."

"Oh, fuck" he groaned. "Maria..."

A boy of just eighteen having phone sex with me -- a woman older than his own mother. It was perverted and incredibly satisfying. I forgot about his training and I forgot about his stamina. I just wanted to see his load shooting out.

"Baby, I'm cumming... just watching you..."

"I need to cum."

"Yes, baby... please... shoot for me... shoot..."

I cried out as I saw his dick starting to shoot his lovely semen.

"Oohhhh... baby... I'm cumming, I'm cumming..."

He was spraying everywhere as he stroked his penis hard and fast for me. Those little balls of his produce a very satisfactory amount of potent sticky stuff. And I watched as it flew across his leg and onto his sheets. I could only wish it was landing on my boobs. Or spurting into my mouth. The thought of receiving his yummy load in my vag made me cum again as I saw the wonderful mess he was making.

"Oh, Patrick. That was beautiful. I loved that. Did you enjoy it?"

"I sure did. That was so sexy... and amazing."

"Oh baby, such a lovely orgasm for you. That big load shooting everywhere."

"I don't usually make such a mess," he chuckled.

"Lick your hand, baby," I told him. "Lick it clean for me."

Again, there was no hesitation -- though I imagine it seemed a little weird to him. He only licked up a few drops that had landed on his hand. But that was enough, for now. It was thrilling to see him doing something like that, just obeying me and tasting his own stuff.

"How does it taste? Do you like it?"

"Its OK... I guess. I don't think its delicious."

"Well, I do," I told him in as calm a voice as I could manage. "I love your taste. Its so good on my tongue."

I didn't want to mention the vibrator. I'd managed to put that aside as we talked. It had been unexpected on my part, as well. Maybe I'll show him again some time. Or perhaps I will teach him how to use it. But I preferred to avoid awkward questions that night.

"Be a good boy and clean up your mess," I prompted him. "But no more touching, OK? I want your balls full for me."

12