Maria and Her Boys Ch. 32

Story Info
Nine inches and Patrick tastes his cum.
6.7k words
4.7
4.9k
7
0

Part 32 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Its been quite a while since I last wrote. A lot has happened and I will try to tell you the best bits. I have been doing a lot of thinking, however, due to unexpected events in my life. Maybe I am ready to move into a new phase. Does that mean less screwing? Maybe it just will result in me stopping my reporting of my adventures. Because I have not suddenly become less horny or needy.

I love the freedom of being a single woman in her early fifties who can lure young men to my bed. Much younger men -- younger even than my daughter. Still youthful enough to listen to my every want and instruction. With their hard, quivering dicks that throb in my hand and my pussy. So ripe that they threaten to explode. Oh yes, but sometimes even my sweetest young man cannot give me what I crave the most.

Which is why I had been spending time on-line -- looking for a man with a truly nine-inch penis. My friend Kerry has had such a pleasure and I've been thinking of it more and more.

I had that sort of experience once -- with a young man I seduced on the train to work. The kind of young man who really had to struggle to fit inside my vag. Then, recently, I took Adam to my bed. Oh my, he has a wonderful manhood and I did enjoy him very much. He was not my type but I ignored that for the thrill of his big dick inside me.

Honestly, I'd felt rather wanton, almost like a cheating spouse, as I urged Adam to fuck me with his massive penis. Just perfect to really fill me and make my vag spasm around his thrusting shaft. And to take him in my mouth, his girth almost too big to handle as he shot his load for me. Perhaps I felt even more lascivious since it became like a one-night stand. I've not fucked him again and there are so many reasons that have nothing to do with sex or lust.

I am sure that somewhere I could find a nineteen-year old boy with a ten-inch penis That would be pure heaven I imagine. Yes, it would be quite crazy and disgraceful behaviour. But I simply do not have time to search or to wait for such an angel to appear. Not wanting to miss out, however, I revised my usual criteria and went searching again.

*******************

Massimo is not my type, either - except for his endowment. He is thirty-four years old. Not like the young men I have come to enjoy, inexperienced and grateful for sex. It felt strange that, for once, I might have to convince him rather than concentrating on careful seduction. Not that it is a bad thing to have an occasional lover who's had some practice. He is not a businessman but he does travel for work which seemed like the perfect way to justify so many compromises on my part. My other friend, Jill, seems to have had great success with that sort of man. And I know he is lying when he says he is single but you already know that I have no qualms about cheating sex.

All of that was a way of justifying my decision. Which was all about his dick. Massimo was not lying about that -- well over nine inches and thick to go with it. Oh, in my mind I certainly compared him to the train boy and to Adam and quickly made my decision.

I knew enough about Massimo to realise that his attitude is not what I like in men. But I'm certain that I'll never have as good a chance as him. He boasted that his last two girlfriends told him it hurt to be screwed by that mouth-watering specimen.

Just arriving at his hotel room filled me with nerves. Not like when I invite a young man to my bed for the first time. I felt out of place. Yes, its the classic location for a one-night stand or adulterous sex. I've never done that, however. And this time I was not in control. But I had made my choice and I was determined.

He was still in his work clothes. My mouth was dry and my pulse racing as he began to undress and headed for the shower. I was grateful that he was at least that thoughtful. And I did think of peeking on him in the shower, watching the water running over his body. He is a little taller than average and his body is a good size for his dick -- kind of a dad bod but nice, broad shoulders and lovely hands that must enjoy touching his shaft. While I waited, I kicked off my shoes and opened some buttons on my dress. The throbbing in my vag was proof enough of my intentions. But I felt I ought to make sure that there was no misunderstanding.

Its very possible that I let out a tiny moan when he emerged. Massimo was naked except for a fluffy, white towel around his lower body. I have seen many naked men now. Mostly younger and often in better shape that Massimo. I liked the light covering of dark hair over his olive skin. His shoulders looked nice. But, really, I was more interested in the bulge under the towel where his dick was already starting to grow with anticipation.

Maybe it was the waiting that made my nerves disappear. Or perhaps my mind was just not working properly. I always have a plan with my young lovers that I follow carefully -- the better to lure them in completely. But everything was different with Massimo and his huge penis. I found myself moving across the room to him. His strong arms surround me and draw me to him, so warm after the shower. Someone has taught him how to be a good lover -- maybe his wife. He bent down to kiss me and I drew in my breath. It was not bad at all. Not like my fumbling, nervous young men. Lucky me.

I felt no nerves but I knew that my nipples were like tiny pebbles. And my vag was already soaking as I let my hand wander down his body. I had to have his bulge in my fingers. I really had to. Again, I was somehow not in control of my body as I caressed that mighty manhood.

"Hmmmm... you're keen," he murmured.

I knew what he meant. That I was a slut who would do almost anything to have that thing inside her. He was not wrong. For once I could be reckless -- not having to worry about scaring away a young man. And maybe I was still a little concerned that he would change his mind about an older woman. I think I was breathing as I sank to my knees, trailing my lips down his soft torso. Thrilling as he pulled his towel away. In awe as that thing of wonder bobbed right in front of my face. I should have smiled up at him but I could not take my eyes off that amazing equipment.

"I want this," I told him.

"You're gonna get it, sexy woman."

I remember exactly the tone of his voice. No man had ever spoken to me like that, not even Clive who was my first truly dominant experience. He was not just confident but conceited -- he knew why I was there and he knew I could not resist. I have no idea what he thought of an older woman craving him so badly. But l was happy to act like a slut, licking and kissing down that shaft. Nine inches and then some, thick to match and captivating. I'd waited so long. And I made sure to give some special attention to his hairy balls -- eager to show I was worth it.

"It's the best you've ever had."

"Oh, yes..." I breathed as I licked and kissed down his length again.

"In your mouth," he ordered me.

There was no need to be surprised. I'd told him from the start what I wanted -- to experience that massive penis. I admit it was thrilling to have a man being so direct and so controlling. I felt so shameless. And so vulnerable since really he could do whatever he wanted with me. It was easy, though, do what he wanted. I just had to follow my own lust.

Let me say, I know that his is the biggest dick I've ever had. None of my boys can match Massimo -- as if that proves he is a real man. His circumcised head is almost normal size so it looks smaller. But as soon as I tried to slide my lips over his shaft I knew I'd need to stretch wider than ever.

"That's it. Suck it, sexy lady."

Its not easy to suck something so big. But I was elated to have the chance. I'd expected that he would throb and twitch more powerfully than other men. I had no time for disappointment, though. I needed to focus on taking as much as I could.

"That's it," he repeated. "Take it."

It seemed so natural to be on my knees for a penis so big and powerful. My hand was so small around the base. I already knew that I wouldn't fit more than half of him in my mouth.

"Let me help," he whispered.

His hand pressed on the back of my head. What choice did I have? I just had to try keeping my teeth out of the way as he started jamming more of that huge thing inside my mouth. No woman could take all of that big meat. Truly, I was a little worried as he took control, forcing himself on me. But my vag was telling me different. I remembered my manners and fondled his hairy balls as Massimo tried to use my lips and tongue.

I licked and sucked as he began forcing my head further down. It was almost uncomfortable but I was intoxicated by the challenge. The biggest penis of my life -- maybe even bigger than the one Kerry had taken. I realised what a slut that makes me but it was turning me on even more. Strangely, I thought about my ex-husband and how puny he is by comparison. Imagine if I had a penis like that every night. I was drooling over it and I could not get enough. I would have sucked Massimo all night, even if my mouth began to ache.

Instead, he lifted me up and started taking me to the bed. He was eager, himself. I knew what was in store and fumbled with my buttons and quickly removed my dress. Unlike my younger men, I had no second thoughts about stripping for him. It was easy, for once, to expose my boobs and my wet pussy. I felt confident about my body because I knew that he wanted to screw. Besides, I didn't want him to rip the thin material.

I was forced onto the bed and he went straight for my boobs. Well, it seems that men think they are my best asset -- despite all my hours at the gym. I'd already shown them to Massimo in an on-line chat. He mauled them and sucked them. I admit that his frenzy was quite exciting for me, knowing I still have the body to catch even a man like him. My nipples must have been so hard against his tongue. My moans not so soft in his ears. And I grabbed his amazing erection as he feasted on me, knowing that soon he'd be forcing that big pole into me.

"You do have great tits," he mumbled while feasting on me.

"You're so big," I murmured. "You have to get me ready."

Massimo did not need another invitation to slip two fingers into my vag. I was soaked for him. And he was in a hurry. I moaned like a slut while he got me off with two lovely little orgasms. Truly, he did a good job. Was it his wife or a lover who taught him? Seemingly impressed by his own performance, he slid down to my bare pussy lips and my swollen clit. Well, his licking was not quite as successful but, after all, I'd let him take charge of me.

"Suck it," he ordered me, on his knees beside me.

His enormous erection was inches from my face. I complied silently, willingly. Rolling onto my side, I opened my lips for him and let him try to ram himself into my mouth some more. There was no chance to enjoy his shape and his ridges. Massimo was starting his screwing already. And I knew he was going to fill me more than I've ever felt before.

"You're a hot lady," he complimented me.

I spread my legs as wide as I could when he got into position. It was good to show him my gym-toned body, my shapely legs and my slim waist. Like I say, his body is not so impressive. But all I cared about was that he was about to fill my pussy with that mighty prick.

"Be careful," I begged him.

A man like Massimo surely has as many women as he wants. Like me -- curious and eager to experience all he has to give. So he does not have to be a considerate lover. Or try hard at being gentle. I wondered how his wife manages as he aimed his massive cock at my entrance.

"Go slow..." I tried to remind him.

Without waiting, he began to shove himself into me.

"Ohhh," I gasped, in delight and fear.

"Don't worry, it will fit."

Maybe he thought I'd enjoy the challenge. I was less certain, worried about being damaged. But Massimo was pumping his hips, making me feel so tight as he rammed me with that hug thing. It was lucky that he'd gotten me so turned-on but my vag was struggling to adjust to such bulk.

"Oh, yes," I grunted. "Fuck... don't hurt me..."

It did almost hurt -- almost. But I was amazed to have something that big being forced into me. What a moment. It made the hurt almost pleasing, scary but on the edge between pleasure and pain. And I knew that he was not going to stop. He must have screwed many women so he would know what it takes. I was thrilled that he gave me no choice. I'd already imagined that as the perfect way to receive a man like Massimo.

"Oh, so big... so big..." I moaned through gritted teeth.

"You can take it," he repeated, though more to himself.

"Slow... slow..." I urged.

But he did not want to be slow. I reached down with my hand, thinking I'd somehow make him relent. Instead, my hand brushed my labia, spread so far apart that my sex felt unfamiliar. And flicked against that huge, throbbing log that was at least three inches inside my protesting pussy.

"Oh... what are you doing?..."

"Giving you what you wanted," he said with a dirty grin.

"Ohhh... faaarrcckkk..."

And then he lay on top of me, that soft dad bod pressing down on mine. But I knew what he wanted. And I didn't even bother to ask him to be gentle. What was the point? I resisted the reflex to wrap my legs around his body -- better to force myself wide apart as he started to really try to screw me.

"Oh god... I've never... felt that..."

He was really screwing me now. Of course he was not going to shove all of that manhood into me -- I could never take that much meat. And it was hurting me, I admit. But it was the most delicious hurt. I could feel my vag throbbing around him even as I worried he'd tear me.

"Fuck me...fuck me..." I gasped as I started to climax around that amazing shaft.

Truly it's the biggest thing I've ever had inside me. And I was cumming so hard for him. Even when he rammed harder, I was cumming. They were amazing orgasms - and so different. I just lay under Massimo as he stretched and filled me.

"I told you," he grunted. "That'd you'd like it."

I was amazed at how quick-fire he was thrusting when everything so tight.

"That's so... I've never... ohhh, I'm cumming again..."

I was almost grateful to not have to take such a prick every night but that was a lifetime experience. Even when he bashed against my cervix, I really felt grateful, climaxing again and again around his powerful, dominating cock.

"I love a tight snatch," he grunted as he squeezed me tight and rammed his hips.

Naturally, Massimo was focused on his own pleasure. I assumed that is natural for a man with a giant dick. Or maybe that was his way of being dominant. It was a huge turn-on. Though I admit that he was too big. And his powerful screwing was too much as he started to make my cervix ache. I was finding there were limits to his technique. So I was not disappointed when he so quickly reached his own climax.

"You feel good. I'm gonna cum," he snarled.

I hugged his shoulders as he tried to extract his maximum pleasure from me. That was the moment I thought he might damage me. His attack on my cervix becoming unbearable. But I felt pure delight as he was shooting, everything so tight that my pussy felt every twitch and pulse of his momentous shaft. Oh my, I think I enjoyed his orgasm more than any other man.

When he was done, I was not upset that he just rolled off me. Honestly, it was a one-night stand and I knew hardly anything about him. And how else should a man feel at that moment? But he withdrew and, for the first time, I felt as if my vag was a void. Oh yes, I could really feel how far he'd stretched me. I felt strange but it was a lovely reminder of how much manhood had been stuffed in there. Not to mention the sight of his cock, all wet and still standing proud.

I could have felt used, like a whore. Would that have been wrong? It was strange to lie there, naked and panting, as he got up and went about doing things. Perhaps I'd been wrong about him having a wife. But I didn't need more. After all, he'd given me the exact thing I'd craved.

Massimo ordered food for us. He didn't ask what I wanted and chose pizza -- which I was not in the mood for. But he enjoyed me answering the door in the fluffy robe he thrust at me. It was fun to show off my C-cup cleavage. Though it was a young woman who brought our food. Still, it pleased Massimo and that was enough.

We didn't talk much. I did not miss, however, how often his eyes wandered to my trim, fit body. Was he really lying when he'd said he doesn't have a wife? Or did he just enjoy taking advantage of my nudity? Enjoying my pale flesh, my rounded bottom and my big boobs.

We'd barely finished eating when he started touching me. I admit, I enjoyed his attention. I wondered whether he does have a wife and how she might compare to me. I felt a little daring to let him explore my body but, by then, he'd seen everything. And a woman likes to be admired, to have a man enjoying her as he strokes his fingers over her flesh. He spent a lot of time on my boobs and that was enough to make me horny again. I even rolled over so he could run his hands over my toned thighs and my pert bottom.

I did not mind that his penis was getting harder -- and larger. He hadn't signalled for me to leave after round one so I'd guessed he was hoping for more. Am I a slut for wanting more? Another screwing from that stupendous penis?

I moved around in the bed, my face closer to his dick and letting him stroke along the cleft of my backside. I suppose he was asking himself whether I'd change my mind. He'd already asked me if I enjoy anal sex. I'd told him that I would never try that -- yes, a lie. And it was fun to imagine him weighing up whether to propose it right then.

His penis grew larger as I stroked my fingers along the shaft. I had to wrap my fingers around him, still in awe of his girth. He grew to full size and I very much enjoyed the throbbing and twitching. And, eventually, Massimo signalled with a hand on my shoulder that he wanted my mouth around his length. I resisted for a while, gently flicking my tongue over his ridges and veins. It was very satisfying to explore him, to have such a magnificent thing in my hand. Oh my, if only he was nineteen.

I surrendered to his needs, however. Of course I did. That monster had to go back in my mouth. And this time he was a little more casual, letting me control the action. I made sure to stretch my lips wide to fi in every inch I could manage. It was exciting to think of how many other woman had tried to suck that dick and to hear his guttural moans as he enjoyed my oral skills.

We screwed soon enough. When Massimo wanted it he took control of me. I knew I was just a fuck for him, just a hole for his pleasure. It was impersonal and primal -- even my Matthew never felt quite that way when he wanted assert his male dominance. Honestly, I loved what Massimo did to me, the way he used me like I was cheap and nasty. He flipped me onto my back and quickly was rubbing the head of his penis against my vag lips. Once more, I had no choice but to submit. I was glad that some of his first load was still inside me as extra lubrication.

"Be gentle," I begged.

Of course, he did not care. A man with a huge dick doesn't have to be concerned about the woman. My poor vag was being filled whether I liked it or not. I did like it though -- a lot. There is something inescapable about nine-plus inches of hard penis stretching my pussy walls. I gritted my teeth through the discomfort -- but he made me climax with that sweet aching and the feeling of every part of my vag being pleasured.

"Oh, jesus... how can you... oh, fuck...."

The look on his face was priceless. He was excited my me, enjoying my older body as my tight tunnel struggled to accept his invasion. Seeing his lust took me over the edge again.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12