Maria and Her Boys Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your cock," I gasped through my orgasm.

That must have been a signal to Massimo. Suddenly, he was flipping me over, onto hands and knees. He did not bother asking me. His style is too crude for that. But I love doggy position even though I was a little scared.

"Not too hard," I begged.

Doggy position can be very sharing. Or it can feel lewd. The best part is how I can feel all of the penis that is screwing me. But Massimo had on interest in nuance. He fumbled for a few seconds and was forcing his enormous shaft inside me again.

"What a great arse," he growled.

I was more concerned with other matters. In that position, he could drive into me, overcoming any resistance. He was determined to resume his screwing, plunging deep into my helpless vag. I was sure that he could not fit.

"Too much," I cried out in discomfort.

That was not a complaint. The strange sensation of being totally filled was already doing the job. I was cumming -- oh yes, I was cumming all over that huge thing as he bashed and damaged my insides. I won't deny the aching pain. But that added to the intensity that made me cum even harder. Somehow it was more thrilling to be trapped, at his mercy. Controlled and dominated by a man who is way too confident in his fabulous penis. My flesh rippling and my boobs shaking as he ploughed into me. In spite of what he might be doing to my body, I orgasmed even harder as he took care of his own pleasure.

I remember the sounds I made, too -- strange sounds that were a mix of lust and pain, pleasure and surrender. I told myself I simply had to endure the ramming of that big pole. But at the same time I never wanted it to end. Being screwed by that monster dick was better than I'd imagined -- and worse. But it was so real and I remember the sheer joy of knowing that, at last, I'd taken a man like Massimo.

It was a relief -- in every sense -- when finally he grunted and groaned and I felt him cumming. It was a triumph, as a woman, to make a new man climax. And I enjoyed every sensation of his shooting inside me, flooding my vag with his hot load. When he left me on the bed, panting and sated, I imagine we both had the same thoughts of triumph.

****************************

No promises were made by myself or Massimo. I am not his out-of-town mistress. He will be in my city again, some time, and perhaps he will contact me. If he doesn't have another woman lined up. That does not bother me at all since impersonal sex was all I'd expected. It was worth it to experience that penis.

I know I'll be thinking of that night for a long time. Even the next day I could almost feel Massimo filling my vag. Perhaps Kerry was right at being so ambivalent about the powers of a huge dick. I did answer my question and I know I am glad to not have a man that size every night. I was pleased that my body seemed to recover quickly. But that does not mean I'll refuse if Massimo contacts me again.

After that adventure, however, it was gratifying to have Patrick come to my bed on the following Saturday afternoon. I was not disappointed in the least as he slipped into bed with his youthful body and his lovely penis. He was already hard. Such a darling young man. And I had plans for him that day.

I let him quickly move to my firm breasts. It was hard to ignore that my nipples were hard and tingling, in need of attention.

"Good boy," I whispered to him. "Yes, that's what I need."

Patrick took his time to admiring and pleasure my boobs than Massimo. I enjoyed his younger, more nervous touch. It is very erotic to have such an eager learner for a lover, someone who wants to be taught what works for me. I lay back for ages, moaning and sighing, as Patrick licked and sucked my C-cup boobs in just the right way.

Eventually I had to grab his penis. It didn't matter at all what I'd had earlier in the week -- a young penis is always a delight. I love the way he feels in my hand and already he was throbbing nicely. I know its not common for Chinese men to be circumcised but I enjoy fingering his little mushroom. All of which ended up making me unbearably needy.

"I need to cum, baby," I told him. "Finger me?"

I spread my thighs for Patrick, feeling so slutty like a cougar should. He already knows me so well, finding my wetness and sliding two young fingers inside.

"Yes, baby... yes..." I gasped, pulling his head tighter into my boobs.

Let me say that its wonderful and exciting to have a man take charge of me in bed. But nothing can surpass a willing, compliant young man who still is so keen to focus on my pleasure, to earn my gratitude. Patrick was doing a fabulous job that day. I cried out loud with my climax and I could have almost smothered him with my boobs.

"I want you inside," I groaned as I squeezed his lovely dick. "Screw me."

I lifted my legs wide for Patrick as he got into position, on his knees. Oh yes, a sweet young man with so little experience. Where every time he is in my bed it's a new sexual adventure. I gazed down my sexy, older body at his youthful shape and size. It was a delight to see his body framed by my pale skin. I reached to his penis, ready to guide him into me. My vag gave a little extra throb of anticipation.

"Start slow, baby. Later you can ram me."

After recovering from the previous assault on my vag, I was ready for a good screwing. I felt only joy as Patrick slipped past my entrance. And marvelled at what a considerate lover he is becoming.

"Yes, baby... yes. Make me cum..." I moaned as he gradually worked his length into me.

His young dick felt so good as he found his rhythm. I was extra horny that day and my first climax erupted after only a few strokes. His thrusting was soft and gentle - but incessant.

"Like that, yes... screw me... go slow..."

A most delicious screwing. I soon pulled him down on top of me, against my heaving boobs. It turned me on to hear his panting. I wrapped my arms and legs around Patrick. He is small, so youthful. I squeezed him as he used that young cock to take me to the heights of pleasure.

"I love your cock," I said aloud.

It did not occur to me then that I'd told another man the same thing only days earlier. But his six inches are very pleasing. Is it because he is so young? Or because he is learning how to use them? I certainly prefer his to my ex-husband. I was still so horny, needing Patrick to keep at his lovely screwing.

"Don't stop," I groaned. "Don't shoot, baby."

"I'll try," he murmured, under obvious duress.

I knew that he would. What a good boy he is. It was exciting to feel his thrusting, knowing that I am his teacher as he learns to become a real man. And his stamina has improved a lot. But eventually the tell-tale signs were obvious.

"Pull out... pull out, baby," I ordered him, pushing him off me.

Quickly I guided him over me, straddling my waist with that impressive young penis glistening and twitching. As a woman, I do love the primal feeling of a man shooting deep in my vag. But I also adore the extra slutty pleasure of finishing a young lover with my hand. Already I was stroking him expertly, both of us breathing hard as we both craved his eruption.

"Good boy... do it.... shoot for me..."

Patrick did not hesitate. I gasped with joy as his load started exploding from this twitching cock. What a sight it was but I focused on him, on stroking him just how he likes it. But load after load of viscous, sticky stuff was showering onto my skin. He'd been a good boy, saving it for me. I could not have enjoyed it more as his eruption splashed clumps of baby-making stuff on my boobs and my tummy. Some of it landed on my neck and a little on my chin. Oh yes, I enjoyed that part very much.

"Oh, baby... yes... that was wonderful. Did you like that?"

He was in raptures, naturally, after my skilful handiwork. Unable to speak, simply nodding his head to signal his elation. And being so pleased he'd be ready to do anything I asked of him. I already knew what that would be. Still smiling, I scooped up a little of his lovely, thick stuff on two fingers and pressed them to his lips.

"Taste it, baby. Go on," I told him.

He was reluctant but he did as I wished. It was electrifying to feed his semen to him -- better than watching him on my phone. My fingers had a good coating of his stuff and I rubbed it across his tongue. A boy's load is always best when fresh and warm and I wanted Patrick to have the full taste.

"It tastes good, doesn't it? Do you like it?"

"Hmmm... I guess... maybe..."

"Oh, baby. I love the taste. So manly," I smiled as I licked up the thick blobs that had landed on my hand.

I really did enjoy sharing thick, sticky semen. And the way he succumbed to my commands.

"Here, more..." I said as I scooped another wad into his mouth, letting him suck my fingers clean.

I honestly do enjoy the taste. Maybe not as much as the actual eruption and spurting. But I adore a young penis and everything that comes from it. And I like being one of those women who can swallow and devour all of their baby-making stuff. Boys are so proud of their virile, potent stuff and its like a conquest when I extract it and consume it.

"Good boy. I'm glad you saved it for me."

Of course he had arrived with a big load because Patrick is well-mannered and wants to please me. He did not enjoy the experience as much as me but I was excited by my own daring. Still wild and slutty, I took his hands and helped him to rub the rest into my skin. Yes, it left me sticky and crusty but it was fun to make Patrick play with his stuff.

All my married life I swallowed on occasions just because I should. But I have learned to crave it from my young men. And if Patrick enjoys me drinking him then I guess he should know how it tastes. Or is it because I delight in being bossy and dominant? He is so well-behaved and I wonder if part of me wants him to become more submissive. The real answer might be that this time I just want more from my young lover.

Feeding Patrick his sticky semen made me horny again. So I made him eat my vag. He is getting better all the time and the sight of his young body between my shapely thighs was so delicious. I ran my fingers through his hair as I guided him around my pussy, my back arching and hips tilting to make sure his lips and tongue found all the right places. I had been astonished by what a giant penis could do to me but there is nothing more fulfilling than teaching a nineteen-year-old boy how to please with his mouth.

Later I could not resist licking and sucking his dick. Naturally, Patrick showed no resistance. I told him again how much I like his cock and I meant it, too. Like I say, the young ones really swell and throb as if they might burst. And, at least for now, Patrick's belongs only to me. I ran my tongue up and down, swirled around him. I enjoyed all his bumps and his veins. The way his hairy pouch rose and fell as I cradled it. The movement of his hips. Not to mention the leaking of his yummy pre-cum.

I swallowed all of his penis, too. Well, I managed to fit all of him in my mouth. I have learned a few tricks now that I am a slutty cougar. My young men have allowed me to be daring. I am a better lover -- or a more dirty slut -- than I'd ever intended. And I am glad my ex-husband never saw this side of me. Learning to deep-throat with Matthew is just one example. But now I could reward Patrick and give myself an extra thrill. It did not take long to work my mouth fully along his length. I even found it easy to breathe while engulfing his entire erection. Of course I still used my tongue to pleasure him but I was more focused on his pubic hair tickling my nose. It was very stimulating for both of us.

"I didn't... I didn't think women really did that," he gasped.

"That's what good boys get."

I rode him for a while. It was very stimulating to watch his soft, youthful body underneath my harder, toned physique. And to see the look of appreciation -- or lust -- on his face. His hands don't fumble now when he gropes me. I climaxed beautifully as he grabbed my C-cup boobs, impaled on his eager young prick.

It was a very enjoyable screwing. Young men can be slaves to their dicks -- I remember boys like that, for my own youth. But I like to get them early, when they can be taught to focus on more than their own immediate need. And Patrick, a virgin when I took him to bed that first time, will always be very generous when it comes to my needs. So he was very happy when I rolled onto my hand and knees, presenting my firm, rounded bottom.

"Screw me, baby," I commanded him with a moan. "Ram me."

He gave me a very manly performance, quite enough to make my boobs jiggle as his lovely pouch slapped against my lips. And I moaned with delight as he shot more of his stuff deep inside me.

"Good boy," I breathed as he finished his climax. "You make me happy with those big loads."

After I cleaned him with my mouth, I spent some time kissing and stroking his balls. This time, I was the one exploring Patrick as we cuddled. I think his is the most immature body I've had since my first boyfriend -- a lifetime ago. Its fun to explore him and to think about how young he is. Even with such a youthful body I am turning him into a real man.

We talked, too, as we cuddled and enjoyed being naked together. I had already decided I want Patrick to spend a night with me. In fact, I am hoping it might become regular. I've been thinking of how much I miss waking up next to a lover. Also, it means I will have more time to teach my young man. And more chances to try new sexual pleasures. Of course, since he is young and living at home, I expect there will be blocks to my plan but he is willing to try.

Finally, I sent Patrick to the shower. I watched him walking to my bathroom, that small body and his soft, little bottom. So young and so erotic. My vag started tingling all over again. Oh my, I realised what a dirty cougar that makes me.

I was ready for Patrick when he got out of the shower. As I've done before, I enjoyed myself drying with a soft towel and paying special attention to all the important parts of his young body. As I'd expected, his lovely penis started to get hard again.

I could not have stopped myself even if I had wanted to -- sinking to my knees and taking him between my lips. Yes, a boy who is younger than my daughter, naked in my bathroom and me on my knees pleasuring him orally. This is what its like to be sexually liberated and adventurous. It was thrilling to give myself in that way. And Patrick gave me what I needed, the power of youth allowing him to shoot a third load for me that day. I was proud to swallow it all.

Patrick is learning to be a man, thanks to me. And there is one thing that every young man craves. So I have decided that I will kneel for Patrick again. Only this time I will ask him to shoot over my face with his thick, sticky stuff.

12