Maria and the College Boy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Jake laughed. "I actually uh...I actually have class in the morning. 8:00 AM. So I should probably get back to campus sooner than later."

Maria couldn't help but laugh along with him. She'd nearly forgotten that he was anything other than hers. That he was indeed an actual student, and her an actual 38-year-old.

"That doesn't mean ..." he started, but Maria waved him off and began to pull up her panties from around her ankles.

"No, no, you're right. Your studies are important, baby. And we've had plenty of fun for one night. I'll get you back to campus and you can go to sleep in your little dorm room dreaming of what I'll do to you this weekend. How's that sound?"

Jake gently caressed her inner thigh; a kind, romantic gesture she wasn't expecting.

"I don't know if I can make it two whole days without you," he said.

Maria gave him one more peck on the lips and hoisted herself out of the tailgate.

"Me either sweetie."

12