Maria and the Six Humiliations

Story Info
A senior library employee humiliates a page.
3.9k words
4.31
9.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Brightsmart Academy where Alex Wilson had attended some thirty years ago, they made freshmen pen letters to themselves as seniors. Amongst the wisdom Alex had dispensed he had written: "Don't be a cliché"

And here he was 47 and highly at risk. He was married with two children. He worked at a library, a stable career. And he ran programs for everyone from teens to the elderly. He was familiar and well liked by everyone, including the new page.

Maria was beautiful, natural, fresh faced, sometimes with a flower in her hair. She wasn't skinny (her BMI would indicate she was overweight) but it seemed to lay all in her huge breasts. He had no idea about her ass- she wore flowing skirts. Not that he had been thinking about her ass. He couldn't. He was married.

But then he heard her poetry. He ran a poetry group and most of the elderly members of his writing group showed up but so did she, spilling her coffee, getting donut powder on her shirt. Some shared original poems. More people read poems important to them. And then the 22-year-old page took the stand and read some poems about mental health and mental illness.

Alex had a hard on for genius. And as he listened to her, he shuffled his manila folder to block his erection which was intense. Metaphors made him breathe more quickly. There was a huge wave of applause, and she took her seat. Alex determinedly kept his eyes on members of the audience but not on her. She was dangerous. He had just begun to realize this. Alex told her his group would like to see more of her poetry. She had copies of her poetry to him by the end of the week.

He started watching her after that. He noticed she had a habit of pulling her underwear out of her ass. He suspected this meant she was wearing thongs. When she bent over the visualization became too much. He forced himself to stare at tax returns, numbers which weren't sexy. He couldn't help but notice her breasts or how they strained against her clothes like a prophecy waiting to be fulfilled.

It was the end of the weekend and a batch of poems had just appeared in his mailbox. She poked her head in.

"Oh good, you got them,"

"Yes, I did. Thanks," What else was there to say? I don't think your bras are supportive? Wear more comfortable panties?

He noticed in her hand a stack of romance novels, "bodice rippers" as they were called. He raised his eyebrows, half-kidding, half curious.

"They're being reshelved," A man held a woman insisting his lips meet hers, plump breasts his for the taking. He blinked back to Maria, but she left. Hopefully she hadn't realized what was on his mind. Alex worked in a clear office. No sort of privacy.

"Alex" Maria gently rapped on the door "I have something to show you,"

He looked up expecting more poems.

"It's in the aisles" she gestured towards the decrepit reference section. Intrigued he got up. As usual, he was dressed impeccably. Pressed slacks, dress shirt. She took him to the encyclopedia section and started to read from a poem about....birds? Space? He was trying to focus on the poem, so he jumped several feet when he felt a hand on his cock. He glanced down incredulously. Sweet, innocent Maria was rubbing his cock. A quick movement and his cock was out and she was on her knees. Oh my god. The library had never seemed so silent.

"Stop," he hissed. She did.

"Don't," he whimpered. This time she took his cock all the way into her mouth and began to bob back and forth with determination and enthusiasm and all the qualities he commended in a worker.

"Get your tits out," She raised her shirt revealing a black and red lace bra with cups not quite big enough to hold her breasts. She was licking top to bottom, then she gagged as she deepthroated him. He loved the sound; he pushed his cock even deeper. Drool dripped onto her breasts.

"Faster" His voice was urgent, strangled. He was so close almost there. Then she moaned and that pushed him over the edge. He shot his load (without a warning) right down her throat. He noted her smile as she took in every drop with satisfaction. Then she got to her feet, pulled down her shirt and ran away before he could say a word.

He called her to his desk the next day. The whole library could see them. He felt like every one of them must be staring. No one was.

"Did you like my poetry yesterday" she asked sweetly. Had he hallucinated? "Would you like to hear more?"

"I can't, Maria. You know that" Maria looked disappointed but not as dejected as he hoped she would be.

"Okay let me know if you change your mind" She left some papers on his desk. He browsed them.

The first was a poem about flowers. The second was a poem about the moon. The third was...a contract. Or was it rules for some game he'd never played before? The objective? Sex. Sex with that warm, wanton, wet pussy dripping for him. But first he had to put her through six tasks. The six (as she called it) "humiliations"

'There is nothing as sexy as humiliation. It can be very inconvenient, but I love it' she wrote. He put the paper down. He had no idea of how he would even begin to humiliate her. Unless he made her strip down in the reference section. He was immediately alarmed at how aroused this made him. God, he tried to calm down so he could go to the bathroom and snap one off. When he did, he took care of business quickly. He had six humiliations to think of.

  1. Wear no bra during your shift

The next day Mr. Wilson called Maria into his office. She was wearing another flowered skirt and a white peasant blouse that clung to her breasts. She was so cocky, so sure of her own sexiness. Mr. Wilson was determined to get this girl taken down a peg. And then have her spread eagle on his desk where he could fuck her more roughly than he had ever dreamed of fucking his poor wife. His wife was, to put it politely, a prude. She only had sex after showering and Mr. Wilson could never confess his deepest, most base desires.

"You wanted to see me, Mr. Wilson?" asked Maria. Alex loved it when she said his name. It meant he was in charge. Not being harangued about taxes or the leaky kitchen pipe. He was a man. Not just someone to berate.

"I want you to take off your bra during this shift," said Mr. Wilson with a smirk, enjoying it all the more when Maria went pale.

"I can't do that, sir. I'm a- a DD," she whispered.

"Look, you were the one who wanted to be humiliated, not me. And I'm telling you lose the bra, or the deal is off. If you want my cock that much, there will be sacrifices and embarrassment," Where was this persona coming from? He loved it. He felt better than he had in months.

Maria stormed off in a huff and Alex stared after her. He really had no idea what she was going to do. But an hour later he saw her stacking books in the nonfiction section. Bounce, bounce, bounce. Not only that but (he stared hungrily) her areolas were visible through the white of her shirt. He could see her puckered nipples through her shirt and knew they were begging for attention.

"Shameless," Alex jumped. He had not noticed Mrs. Caviar approach from behind. "They invented bras for a reason, you know" she said, bitterly. Mrs. Caviar had not needed a bra a day in her life.

"Indeed," Mr. Wilson said, shielding his erection with a clipboard. Other people had noticed! This was going to be quite humiliating for her. He almost shivered with excitement.

"Little tart," said Mrs. Caviar, spitefully before going off to sort the movies. Mr. Wilson approached Maria rapidly, sweat on her brow from handling so many books. "Staff Room. Now. Those nipples are mine," he whispered urgently. Maria spilled all her books everywhere.

Five minutes later he had ripped open her shirt and was suckling on her nipples. They were hardened for his touch and his tongue. "Alex," whimpered Maria. His cock twitched. It felt so good to motorboat these tits. They smelled good too, like citrus with just a tang of sweat. They didn't look real, he marveled, staring at them. When he finished, he kissed Maria gently. On the lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said, looking into her eyes. He was surprised by what he saw there. He left the room before his own eyes could betray him similarly.

  1. Wear no panties during your shift

The next day Mr. Wilson was excited to see her skirt was even shorter than usual. Surely she couldn't have known? Once again she was called to his office. If anyone wondered why they were spending so much time together, they didn't question it.

"Lose the panties today," he said with a broad smile.

"I can't. I didn't- I didn't- I didn't even shave," whispered Maria, hanging her head at the idea of not being sexy. Little did she know, Mr. Wilson preferred a small amount of pubic hair. Complete baldness freaked him out a little, reminded him of a prepubescent teen. And Maria was young as it was (though she was 22). He also liked the smell, the earthiness. His wife was disgusted by this. She shaved every day.

"That's your problem," said Mr. Wilson. He loved being mean to her. He could finally be the boss, be in charge. He didn't have to be at the mercy of someone else. Maria nodded. She knew she was in too deep. He watched her walk off to the bathrooms.

She returned walking very carefully. Even so Mrs. Caviar eyed her disapprovingly. Maybe the other woman knew already. He wondered who else would realize.

Much to amusement, she had to shelve books on the higher shelves today which meant standing on the stools. There were a couple of boys who were standing next to her who started cracking up and talking to her. Mr. Wilson hid behind the shelves to hear better.

"You don't believe in underwear? I wish my girlfriend didn't. You should probably trim though. That's quite a bush," the guy with the beard was saying. Maria looked like she might cry. Alex wondered how far he should push her. If he pushed her too far, she might stop the game.

Another boy chimed in. "I don't mind bush. I think she likes it. I can smell it on her," Mr. Wilson sniffed the air. Sure enough, her arousal was pungent in the air. He didn't interfere as the boys continued to tease her but longed to rub his cock through his pants.

When they finally left, he came over to her.

"And how was that?""

"You're a bastard," she said without looking at him. Her face was scarlet.

"Is that any way to talk to your future lover?" he said, with a friendly smile. A smile snuck across Maria's face and Alex's heart sung. Why did she have to be so young? Alex realized he could see up her skirt. A dark patch concealed most of her secret but he could see the glistening on her thighs and realized the interaction with the boys had really set her off.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked, his voice low and husky.

"You know I did," she whispered.

"I'm glad," There was sexually charged silence between the two before Mr. Wilson reluctantly returned to his duties. He couldn't humiliate Maria at the library if he got fired. And his wife would kill him. Just like she would if she found out about Maria.

  1. Wear a remote control vibrator in your panties

The next day he didn't even have to ask. Maria just reported to his desk. He handed her a small, egg-shaped object. Maria examined it suspiciously.

"What is it?"

"You'll see. Go and put it in your panties," Maria regarded him warily but went off to do as he said. Ahhh, it was nice for someone to actually do what he told them to. He gave it about half an hour then retrieved the remote control from his desk. Maria was shelving graphic novels in the young adult section when she bent over suddenly.

"Ooo," she said. Heads turned across the library.

"Cramps," whispered Maria, mortified. Mr. Wilson smirked. Maria came stomping over to his office.

"How can I possibly work with you doing that?" she hissed.

"My bad. I didn't know you actually wanted to work," Mr. Wilson replied, evenly. Maria flushed as he held down the button again. He saw pleasure cross her face and moaned aloud. She looked so sweet when she was aroused. He pictured the bullet nestled between two wet pussy lips.

For the rest of the afternoon, he hit the button intermittently. By the newspapers (he noticed one man studying her ass as she spasmed back and forth), by the reference books, (a teacher looked on in concern as she panted loudly) and closing up the movie section.

"Do you hear something?" asked Mrs. Caviar asked the two of them draped the blanket over the movies to signal they were closed.

"No," said Maria, quickly.

"I hear buzzing," Mrs. Caviar said, suspiciously. Mr. Wilson intervened just then asking if Maria could possibly help him take the signs in. Mrs. Caviar rolled her eyes.

"Honestly, Alex, your wife is right. You are useless," she said. Mr. Wilson forgot Mrs. Caviar was in the same Bible Study as his wife. Bitch. He looked at Maria. She was looking away dejectedly.

Once they were outside with no one in sight, Mr. Wilson took Maria, pushed her behind a pillar and kissed her passionately. His tongue explored her mouth which tasted like glazed dougnuts (she had been sneaking treats from the Staff Room again). He looked up at her and met her eyes.

"I'm crazy about you," he said delusional.

"Don't let your wife hear that," said Maria, bitterly.

"I'm not crazy about her," and for the final time he hit the remote control. Maria almost collapsed in his arms as the pleasure grew more and more intense.

"Oh, fuck," she keened and Alex had to put his hand over her mouth, because she was getting dangerously loud. She began to rub him through his pants and he cursed under his breath. He was slowly losing control, tempted to throw her back against the wall and fuck her right her, damn the other three humiliations.

"Are you done with the signs yet?" said Mrs. Caviar and they sprang apart. She rounded the corner, looking more irritated than suspicious. "I like to be home by 10 before all the idiots are on the road," She glared at Maria as though her age made her an idiot by default. Alex rolled his eyes. The three of them moved the signs in and closed the library.

  1. Wear a butt plug

Alex felt shy the next day when Maria came in the office to get her assignment. He tried not to show it though. Looking around to make sure no one was paying attention he slipped Maria her assignment and a small bottle of lube.

"A butt plug?" whispered Maria, blushing. Alex nodded. He had been fantasizing about Maria's rosebud all night. He bet it smelled earthy. The thought of her having something in her butt all day made his cock stand at attention. "I've never had anything in my butt before," she whispered.

"That's what the lube is for," he said, "It might feel a little odd at first, but it shouldn't hurt," He remembered the day he had asked his wife to wear a butt plug. She had thrown a picture frame at him then called him a disgusting pervert. Maybe he was. He was fantasizing about a 22-year-olds butthole. But it felt so good. Maria disappeared to the bathroom. He was fascinated to see her emerge about seven minutes later walking a little funny.

Usually, Maria's job involved shelving books but on this occasion she was stamping discarded books. Which meant sitting down. On her butt plug. The office was empty when Alex slipped in.

"How does it feel?"

"Honestly? It feels like I have to poop," She squirmed uncomfortably but she was breathing faster as though she was aroused.

"And that turns you on?" Alex was amused and also mentally taking notes. Maria hung her head with shame.

"I never realized it but I love being full," Alex was so tempted to take his cock out right there and make her suck it but it was just too risky.

"Did it go in easy?" he asked.

"I had to finger myself a little," admitted Maria, shyly. That made sense, it was a big buttplug for a first timer. But he was confident Maria could handle it.

"I have instructions for tomorrow. I want you to drink three bottles of water before you come in for your shift and not go to the bathroom," Alex said carefully. Maria regarded him.

"You're into that kind of thing?" Now it was Alex's turn to blush. Honestly, all things bathroom related fascinated him and aroused him. But he couldn't scare her. He couldn't have her thinking he was a pervert like his wife did. He would do anything to keep Maria's high opinion of him.

  1. Drink three bottles of water and do NOT go to the bathroom

Maria was stamping discarded books again. Her legs were crossed and she was shivering. She was full of four bottles of water (he had given her another bottle once she arrived).

"If you think you are going to leak, stand up. I don't want you getting it on the chair," Maria crept off the chair doing the potty dance with every move. It was insanely arousing. "Now apply some pressure to your bladder," Maria groaned and she blushed bright red.

"I leaked a little," she whispered.

"You what?" Alex asked, though he had heard her perfectly clearly.

"I leaked!" she said, definitely not using her library voice and then hid her head in her hands.

"You leaked," repeated Alex, applying gentle pressure of his own to her swollen bladder. He heard the sound of water hitting the floor. She had dribbled through her panties onto the carpet. He smirked. Maria was mortified.

"You can go to the bathroom," he finally said. Maria, looking relieved, prepared to dash off to the staff bathroom. "But you have to let me watch," he added. He was nervous about this. It was a fetish but what if Maria didn't share it?

She was as red as he had ever seen her but she nodded and after making sure no one was close to the staff room they entered the Staff Bathroom. Maria immediately pulled down her panties. There was no time for modesty. The smell of piss was strong in the air. She began to let go and it was like a firehose. Her stream was hard and steady and he watched the look of peace come over her as she sat on the toilet, legs spread. He saw a sizable stain in her panties. He could also smell the scent of her pussy in the bathroom and his pants were getting very tight.

When she had finished, she meekly stood up and wiped herself front to back. She flushed and washed her hands demurely like she hadn't just let a man twice her age watch her pee out four bottles of water. She was clearly embarrassed, and Alex grabbed her and pulled her to him. She could feel his hard cock through his pants.

"That's what you do to me, you slutty little temptress. Tomorrow, all right? Your last humiliation is tomorrow. Let's do it tomorrow night. Please," his voice trembled a little. He needed her. God, how he needed this young pussy.

"Okay," Maria was trembling too because she was honestly coming to care for this man, trapped in a miserable marriage. Honestly, she was just as crazy about him as he was about her. And she'd do anything to prove it.

  1. Take laxatives

"I won't do that," Maria resisted.

"Maria, I've seen your cunt. I've watched you piss yourself. I offered you a butt plug. Surely, this can't be anymore embarrassing," he said holding the bottle out to her.

"Of course, it's embarrassing," Maria hissed. Then, looking around, she said, "I didn't wear diapers you know," Hmm that could be fun another time. Realizing she had given him another naughty idea, Maria grabbed the bottle and stormed off too take it or to dispose of it, he wasn't entirely sure. Had he pushed her too far? But she seemed receptive to him when he came up to her in the audiobooks section. And then he smelled in. It was one of the worst smells he had ever inhaled, and he knew instinctively she had taken the laxatives.

"Nice aroma," he complimented her with a broad grin.

"You smell that?" she asked in horror. She frantically started fanning the air around them, attracting the attention of patrons. Alex laughed.

12