Maria and the Six Humiliations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only somebody without a nose couldn't smell that," he said in between breathing through his mouth. Pffft. She farted again, this time audibly.

"Please go away," she said as she buried her face in her hands and he realized this time she actually was crying.

"Maria," he said gently trying not to recoil at her stench, "This is what turns me on. I know I'm a pervert, but a beautiful girl creating disgusting smells...it just does something to me. You're still lovely you know,"

Maria raised tear filled lashes to look him in the eyes then with a gasp of alarm darted off towards the Staff Bathroom. Alex followed inconspicuously. He paused outside the Staff Bathroom and listened as she practically destroyed the bathroom. Alex wished he had brought baby wipes. She was going to have an awful lot of wiping to do....

Maria showered in the hotel room before revealing her entire naked body to Alex. Alex for his part was proud of his body. He went to the gym four times a week (not that his wife noticed or cared) and he was fit enough to chase around after his kids. Maria walked slowly towards him.

"I have completed all the tasks. You may fuck me," she said with a serious smile that let him know she didn't let just anyone fuck her.

"Lie down. We're going to go all night long," They did. Every which way, every position, every form. Alex even introduced Maria to anal sex, and she loved having her ass filled with Alex's ample cock. When they had exhausted themselves, they lay next to each other and Alex stroked Maria's hair.

"We can never be together," he said to her gently.

"I know. But I love you, Alex," she whispered.

"I love you too, Maria," They fell asleep in each other's arms.

12