Maria Confronts Her Sons Bully

Story Info
Maria confronts her sons bully, but soon regrets things.
4.4k words
4.45
79.2k
114

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria confronts the bullies

Preface. Please note that this work is a piece of complete fiction and should be treated as such. Maria however, is a real person and she will read this (Hi babe!). So if you enjoy this story, please have a thought to Maria, who will have a very wet pussy as she reads this...

Marias heart sank when Mark came in from high school one Friday afternoon. Her son had become distant over the last few weeks and she suspected something was wrong, but there was no hiding from it now. His face was bruised, and he had blood running from his nose and smeared across his face

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, "What's happened to you?"

Mark didn't answer, but just ran past her, she could see the tears in his eyes and she heard him run upstairs and slam the bathroom door shut. At least now I'll find out what's being going on, she thought to herself, trying to keep her anger under control. She decided to wait till later and then quiz him around it, she knew better than to try and force him to talk to her, he would likely just shout and storm out, as she knew from painful previous experiences.

She blamed it on his father, ever since he left Mark had rebelled against her, she was doing her best to keep him in check but it seemed to be getting harder every week now. He was in his last year of high school, she just needed to keep him on the straight and narrow for this last year and things would get better. Maria clung to this thought fervently; surely things must get better for him.

Maria served up dinner and shouted her son to come down for it, and gasped when he came into the kitchen. He`d cleaned himself up, but she could see his nose was slightly bent, was it broken? His bottom lip had a large cut in it and there was bruising on his cheek.

"Time to talk to me young man" she demanded, "What the hells happened to you!"

Mark tried to fob his mother off, but she wouldn't let it go. They argued and shouted at each other, but Maria wouldn't back down, he had been hurt and she was going to get to the bottom of it. Eventually Mark conceded, and through teary eyes he told his mother about Brad and what he had done. For the next 15 minutes, Maria listened to her son describe how he was getting bullied by Brad and his friends, it had started innocuously enough, when they had bumped into each other in the corridor at school, which had led to some pushing and shoving, and Mark had pushed Brad and he`d fallen over, and ever since that day Brad had it in for Mark. He told Maria that Brad had some idiots for friends and he was having to run away from them every day, but today they had finally caught him and this had led to the fight which Mark had obviously lost.

Maria had heard about Brad from some other parents, and she already kind of knew he was bad news. He was a particularly cocky individual, and his family were rumoured to be always in trouble with the police, a family best normally avoided in her opinion.

However normal was not her mind-set now, how dare they attack her son. Maria flew into a rage, ignoring Marks pleas to leave it, she was going to find Brad and sort this out, and she stormed out of the house in her rage to find Brad...

Now Maria was not normally a woman to mess with. At 44 years old, time had taken its toll on her. She was now a size 14 (something which really annoyed her - no amount of gym work seemed to shift those few extra pounds), but at 5ft11" and with a large 36G bust she still looked an attractive woman, but cut an intimidating figure when she got angry, and more than a few parents had regretted arguing with her. Raising her son alone these last few years had hardened her resolve; she was used to getting her own way.

She stormed into her car, and with a quick check on social media, she had Brads address and screeched off to confront the bully. She realised her hands were shaking with anger as she`d tried to work her phone, but her mind was racing, she`d never been so angry before, Brad was going to regret this.

It was about a 20 minute drive to Brads house, and she hadn't really calmed down by the time she got to the address, 220 Truro Avenue. This was a rough neighbourhood, and as Maria stormed out of her car and headed for the front door, she started to question her decision to come. The garden was a complete mess, a mix of long unkept grass with various pieces of rubbish strewn across it, the front door now had most of its paint flaked off, there was no bell, and just the remains of a knocker which likely hadn't worked for years.

She pounded on the door 3 times with her fist. Nothing happened. She waited and then pounded again. Still nothing.

Suddenly she caught a glimpse of movement through the living room window - someone had looked at who was there then moved away! She pounded on the door again, and nothing happened. Finally she shouted at the door "I know you're in there Brad, I'm not leaving till we sort this out!"

Still nothing. One of the neighbours came out, wondering what all the commotion was, and just stood there smirking, seemingly finding it all very entertaining.

Finally Maria snapped. "Right, if you won't come out, I'm coming in!" and she turned the door handle and the door opened, so she stormed inside, slamming the door closed behind her.

Inside she found herself in a dimly lit hallway, with a dirty looking carpet and walls that had remnants of wallpaper in places. Maria stood in the hall for a moment, and heard nothing, so she strode forward looking for the individual who had looked out at her earlier. There was a doorway to her left where the individual had been so she walked through it, and found herself in an empty living room, again on her own. The room was a complete tip, with used takeaway food tubs lying around, horrible dark stains on the carpet and a very dilapidated looking tv in the corner of a room which also stank of stale tobacco.

Maria suddenly started to lose her confidence, this place was disgusting so she decided to get outside and speak to that neighbour. As she turned to leave she found the doorway blocked by a giant of a man eyeing her menacingly.

"Who the FUCK are you girl?" he bellowed at Maria. "You the bitch doing all the shouting and banging on my door?"

"Yes" stated Maria, trying to sound as confident as she could, but suddenly she was worried. She thought about trying to run out the house, but he literally filled the living room doorway. She suddenly realised what she was wearing which didn't help.

In her anger and haste, she hadn't changed, so she still had the summer dress on she`d been wearing that day, a red floral dress which stopped just below her knee. It was quite tight below the bust, making her size 36G breasts stick out more than normal, she normally never wore this dress in public, and with the tight fit of the skirt and the low heels she had on, running would be almost impossible

"You think you can break into MY house and act like you own the place?" he asked menacingly, "Start talking, and this better be good bitch!"

Maria tried her best to stay confident. "It's Brad" she said looking him in the eye. "He's been bullying my son Mark. It needs to stop, now"

There was silence for a moment. "You think i give a fuck?" he said, his eyes sharpening, he was looking angry. Maria didn't reply, she just stood her ground, defiant, wondering how she got herself into this position.

Suddenly the man bellowed "BRAD, Get your sorry ass down here now boy!"

Maria felt better, maybe something would be done after all. A moment later Brad squeezed past his father and walked into the room. Immediately Maria was concerned, his face was as much as a mess as Marks was! She hadn't considered Mark had fought back.

"What the hell happened to your face boy?" his father demanded, "was it this Mark boy that this bitch is talking about?"

Brad looked at Maria and had an evil glint in his eye, "Yes Dad, he's the one i keep telling you about. He keeps attacking me, he did it again today"

"That's not true!" Maria exclaimed, "You've been picking on Mark for weeks now, you're bullying him"

"Like hell I am" Brad replied. "Dad, it's not fair!"

"Get upstairs boy, and wait in your room" said the father, Maria could hear the anger in his voice now. Brad smirked at Maria and scurried away.

Maria started to say something, but he cut her off before any words came out.

"I've had enough of all you middle class stuck up bitches thinking you can walk all over us. You think because we`re poor you can do what you want?"

"No, no" Maria stammered. "Shut up!" he demanded. Maria stood there in stunned silence, it had been a long time since someone had spoken to her like this, and she didn't know what to say.

"So your no good son has beat up my boy, and you`ve broken into my house. I imagine your kind would just call the police around now? That's not how we do things round here girl, the police aren't interested in us. You owe us, bitch. You owe us big time, and your arrogant ass aint getting away with this!"

There was an awkward silence for a moment, then Maria said "I'm sorry. It's just..."

"Shut up!" he bellowed. Maria stopped speaking.

"Here's what you're gonna do", he said. "You're gonna go upstairs and see my boy, and you're gonna make him happy. And if you don't, then there's gonna be trouble for you, real trouble". He eyed Maria menacingly

"I, I don't understand" Maria said sheepishly.

He sneered at her "Get upstairs and see my boy. You make him feel better, you do whatever he wants. When he comes down and tells me he's happy, then you can leave - not before."

He stood back blocking the hallway exit and pointed at the stairs. Maria hesitated for a moment then stumbled forward, what was going on? This wasn't what was supposed to happen. She stopped and hesitated at the bottom of the stairs.

"GET UP THERE!!" he bellowed at the top of his voice which made Maria jump, and she started climbing the stairs, wondering what was going to happen. As she climbed the stairs he watched her ass wiggle in the dress and smiled to himself, thinking what a fine ass she had as he watched her head up the stairs, they would have some fun with this one...

Brads Bedroom.

Maria reached the top of the stairs and was confronted by 2 doors, one of which had a light on.

"I'm in here" she heard Brad shout from the room with the light on. Maria went in nervously.

Brad lay on his bed, he`d taken his top off and lay with just his shorts on. Maria immediately noticed his physique, for an 18 year old he must have worked out. The rest of the room was just as messy as downstairs, the floor was covered in clothes and junk, and it smelled of sweat and tobacco.

Maria walked over to Brad "Look, we need to talk this out Brad, you two need to leave each other alone."

Brad just laughed. "Fuck off. Your bitch of a boy is getting it, you think this is the end of the matter, we`re just getting started on his sorry ass. We`re going to make a real mess of him next time we see him."

Maria went to say something, but Brad put his finger to his lips and she stopped.

"You're not the first sorry assed bitch to come up here and you won't be the last. If you don't want to get your ass kicked, then you better start making me happy. And you think he`s bad?? Wait till my mom gets home, you`ll have her to answer to as well."

Maria swallowed hard, she didn't like the sound of that, the father seemed angry enough. "What do you want me to do?" she asked nervously. She knew what was coming, but felt powerless to stop it.

"Stand up at the end of my bed" Brad commanded. Maria walked to the end of his bed, suddenly very conscious of the dress she had on.

"You have nice tits Maria, what size are they?"

Maria stammered - "Look Brad, this is not acceptabl..." but Brad cut her off.

"You do as I say or I go down and tell my dad you won't make me happy" he stated. "Your decision bitch." With that he picked up his phone and started playing on it, seemingly ignoring her.

Maria thought for a moment, she needed to get out of this situation, but couldn't think of anything.

Eventually she replied quietly "They are a 36G Brad."

Brad ignored her, and then said "You say something bitch?" Say it loud.

Maria took a deep breath, and said loudly "They are a size 36G Brad."

"They look nice and big. Take the top of your dress off, let me see your bra. NOW! And stop talking back to me, you do that one more time and I'm out of here, my dad will sort you out."

Maria swallowed hard, she thought about running, but would she make it to the door? Probably not.

She reached behind her neck and undid the tie that held the top of the dress in place. The dress fell from her neck and shoulders and fell to her hips, exposing her black lacy bra. Instinctively, she put her hands over her breasts, cursing herself for putting on one of her sexier bras that day.

"Nice bra lady", Brad had an evil glint in his eye. "Take it off. And remember what I said."

Maria was cornered. She felt a wave of emotion come over her, how could this bully be getting away with this? Not only had he beat up her son, she was now about to expose herself to him, and in his bedroom of all places.

There was nothing else she could do, she slowly reached round and unclasped her bra strap, then let it fall to the floor in front of her. Again, she covered her breasts with her hands.

Brad laughed "Hands by your side bitch, and stick those big tits out." Slowly Maria dropped her hands to her side and pushed her chest forward, accentuating the size of her breasts. She now stood in Brads bedroom topless whilst Brad drank in the view of this helpless MILF sticking her tits out at the end of his bed.

He picked up his phone and pointed it at her. She heard a camera noise from it and gasped. He was taking pictures of her! "Brad" she started, "you can't...." Again she was cut off "What did I tell you! Fuck it, I'm out of here, you`re not making me happy" and got up from the bed and headed for the door.

Maria had to stop him. "Wait" she said and sighed. She looked at her feet "I`ll do what you want, just get it over with."

Brad lay back down on his bed, and again pointed his phone at her. "Smile!" he said. Maria did her best to smile whilst the teenage boy took pictures of her stood topless in his room.

The next command didn't take long. "Naked, girl. Let's see that pussy of yours." Maria looked at her feet for a moment, then started removing firstly her heels, then the rest of her dress, and finally her black knickers dropped to her feet. She now stood in front of Brad stark naked, Brad staring at her hairless pussy for a moment, before resuming snapping away with his camera.

After a while Brad stood up, "Ask me if you can suck my dick bitch."

Maria hesitated. Brad wasn't happy - "You want me to leave?" Maria shook her head.

"Can I suck your dick Brad?" Maria asked sheepishly, her cheeks burning with embarrassment.

Brad stood and approached her, "Get to work bitch", and pushed Maria down onto her knees.

Maria tugged at his shorts, pulling them down, and Brads dick sprung into view, right in front of her face. She was surprised at the size of it, she hadn't sucked anyone's dick for a number of years, and it surprised her how hard it looked. Before she could think of anything else, she felt Brads hand on the back of her head and she was pushed towards the hard cock in her face.

Instinctively she opened her mouth and starting sucking him. He didn't smell too good, but it was too late now. Her head started bobbing up and down as she did her best to control the cock in front of her. He was super hard in her mouth now and she was having problems controlling him, he kept pushing his cock further down her throat and she gagged a few times whilst trying to suck him and keep him happy.

After a few minutes of constant sucking, she wondered why he hadn't come, and she suddenly realised she wasn't the first to be in this position, he knew what he was doing.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled his dick out of her mouth. "Stand up" he commanded, and Maria stood up, her lips glistening from the blowjob she`d just given, wondering what would happen next.

She didn't have to wait long. Brad lay down on his bed and commanded her "Get over here and ride me till I come, and get those big tits of yours bouncing in my face."

Maria was shocked at the vulgar language, but obediently climbed onto the bed and lifted her leg to sit on top of Brad. She felt his fingers rub then push into her pussy and then her face flushed with embarrassment as he found her soaking wet. It had been a long time since she`d blown someone and it had turned her on.

Before she could say anything she felt the tip of Brads cock at the entrance to her pussy. "Brad, we shouldn't" she said quietly, but as she said it he thrust up and pushed his now rock hard cock deep into her pussy. The words from Maria turned into a moan "ohhhhhh" as he started to push in and out of her.

"Your turn" he said and lay still. Maria leant forward so her tits were right in front of his face and started to move up and down, slowly at first, then gradually into a rhythm. After a few minutes she felt the beginnings of an orgasm, and tried to slow down to stop it, but Brad kept bucking under her and she found she couldn't ease the pounding from the hard cock below her.

The pounding from below was relentless, and Brad seemed to be able to time his thrusts perfectly as she bounced up and down on his hardness. Every now and then he`d have a little bite of her boobs as they bounced on his face, making her yelp, the extra stimulation made her nipples rock hard around Brads mouth, which only encouraged him to bite and suck on them all the more.

She was powerless to stop her orgasm, which came from nowhere and she suddenly shuddered and moaned "fuuuck" as she came on top of Brad whilst still fucking him on his bed. This triggered Brad and before she realised what was happening, she felt her pussy flood with heat as he spurted inside her. She instinctively tried to jump off him, but he held her tightly in position as he continued to pump his load deep into her. After a minute or so he was spent and he released his grip on her.

Exhausted she climbed off of him and lay next to him. "You fucking asshole!" she hissed, "You shouldn't have done that."

To her surprise Brad leapt out of bed and stood in front of her. "You're mine now bitch, those photos and video I just made of you? I could ruin you, and your pathetic son."

"No!" Maria shouted, "You can't do that, isn't fucking me enough? Now you leave us alone."

"Relax," Brad said as he smiled. "Do what I say and everything will be fine, I'll even ensure that idiot son of yours gets left alone. That ok Maria? That's what you want isn't it?"

Maria had no answer, so Brad did it for her. "Of course its ok, you do as I say and everything will be fine."

"And speaking of fine, let's see my handiwork," he grinned, clearly enjoying himself now. "Lie there Maria, and spread your legs wide, let me see that used pussy of yours."

Maria glared at him, then lay back and spread her legs wide on Brads bed. She could feel the cum oozing out of her pussy as she watched him snap away taking yet more pictures of her spread-eagled and creampied on his bed. "Turn over, get on all fours" he commanded. Maria obeyed and assumed the doggy position, feeling the cool air on her bare ass whilst Brad photographed her from behind.

For the next 15 mins Brad moved her naked around his room, putting her in all sorts of compromising positions, bent over, legs wide then high in the air whilst he enjoyed himself with his camera.

Finally he announced he was happy. As he pulled his shorts back he spoke to her again. "Okay Maria, here's what going to happen. I'm going downstairs, and when my Dad asks if I'm happy I'll say I am - on one condition thou."

12