Maria Confronts Her Sons Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" Maria asked.

"I`ll tell him you want to give him a blowjob on your way out."

With that he walked out of his room, leaving Maria sat naked in stunned silence on his bed.

Maria sat there for a moment, stunned at what had just happened to her. She was used to being in control, but this was something she`d never experienced before, she had just been fucked by a teenage boy for kicks, and there was nothing she could do now.

She suddenly thought to get out of there, so she looked for her clothes and dressed in a hurry. Her pussy was still dripping with Brads spunk, but she had no time to clean herself, she just pulled her knickers up tightly over her soaking pussy and quickly put the rest of her clothes on.

She hurried downstairs into the hall and turned to get to the door - but there was Brads father blocking her route out. "Let me out of here!" she pleaded, but the man didn't budge.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked, and Marias heart sank, Brad must have told him what he expected.

"Do i have to?" Maria looked hopefully at the man, but he just stared at her in silence.

Maria knew what she had to say and asked him meekly "Do you want a blowjob?"

"Well, well" he replied. "Not so high and mighty now are we? As it happens I don't really, but it would be fun to watch you try."

With that he grabbed Maria by the arm and pulled her into the dingy living room. "Let me go!" shouted Maria, but before she knew it, he had sat down and pulled Maria so she fell over his lap, with her legs dangling behind and her ass high in the air over his lap.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Brads dad spanked Marias bottom as she lay prone over him. "Owwwwww!" she wailed as he continued to spank her. "Count to ten as I do it you stuck up bitch!" he demanded, so Maria attempted to count with each smack. Every time she let out a howl then said the number with a pained voice.

Smack! "Owwww two" she wailed as he soundly thrashed her bottom.

By now Brad had returned, but this time he had brought a couple of his friends with him, all keen to see what was happening. They filled the doorway and were amazed at the sight of the MILF from school bent over Brads dads lap and getting a sound spanking.

Brads dad noticed them in the doorway, so lifted Marias dress up from the bottom and placed it high up her back. Next he grabbed her knickers and pulled them down to her ankles, leaving her bare arse high in the air for the boys amusement.

SMACK! SMACK! Even harder on Marias bare bottom, the noise was loud as she was shown no mercy. "Owwww Owwww!" Maria howled with each smack to her bare butt. Then she heard the sniggering in the distance and looked over her shoulder to see the boys laughing at her and staring at her now reddening bare arse cheeks sticking high in the air.

With one almighty jolt she managed to free herself from the brute of a man and made a dash for the door, only to trip over her own knickers which had got caught around her ankles. In a flash she picked herself up, and kicked her knickers off and made a run for the door. She made it outside and ran to her car and jumped in, wincing at the pain in her bottom as she did so. She gunned the engine and got out of there as quickly as she could, her face still burning with embarrassment.

Back at the house, the boys started fighting over who would take Marias discarded knickers as a trophy, with the eventual winner heading home with them to show off to his friends...

12