Maria Confronts Her Sons Bully Pt. 02

Story Info
Maria goes back to please the bully - and his friends.
6k words
4.45
40.3k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria confronts her sons bullies - part 2

Preface. Please note that this work is a piece of complete fiction and should be treated as such. This story is a continuation of "Maria confronts the bullies" which is also available on this site.

It had been a few days since Maria had visited Brad in his home, and thankfully things were now going back to normal. The bruises on Marias bottom had faded then disappeared and now it was as if it was all just a dream. She had been tense when Mark had come home from school on the Monday, but nothing had happened to him, he seemed fine, in fact over the next few days he seemed more confident and happier than he had been for some time, so it appeared that Brad had honoured his promise after all.

By the end of the week Maria plucked up the courage to ask her son about school, and when asked he was very open about it. Apparently, Brad now avoided him ever since Mark had "kicked his ass" but it was his next statement that was worrying - when he started to brag about shoving Brads friends around. It seemed that as Brad was the ringleader of his gang, Mark now felt he could shove the rest of them round too.

Maria pleaded with her son to just avoid them all and not to become the aggressor, but Mark just shrugged her off and went about his business. Maria decided to leave it, as if Brad was not being a problem now, then maybe all would be well.

As she lay in bed that night, she found her hand wandering down and started gently playing with herself. Instinctively she pulled it away; she had stopped masturbating years ago when her marriage had broken down, the anger and bitterness when her husband had left and divorced her had killed her sex drive. Now at the age of 44 she considered that sort of behaviour was behind her, she was too old, and it had been too long.

However, her mind kept drifting back to Brad and that afternoon in his room. She hadn't been fucked like that for years, his sweaty musk and his hard cock came back into her mind, and before she knew it her hand was back on her clit, rubbing away.

She pressed down harder on her clitoris as she played, thinking about Brads hardness that day, and how he had held her on top of him as he`d spurted his load inside her. She shuddered as her orgasm took her and had to stifle a moan as she came against her fingers for the first time in years.

Embarrassed again, she turned over and closed her eyes to seek some sleep. Damn him, why couldn't she stop thinking about him...

Another week came and went, and Maria had just finished lunch. Mark was at high school, and she had just been thinking about doing some housework when her peaceful silence was pierced by the doorbell ringing. Maria wandered to the door, expecting to see the usual delivery man and her heart momentarily froze when she opened the door, in front of her stood Brad!

"Well, Hi there Maria!" Brad stated cockily.

Maria just stood there stunned staring at Brad as if in a dream. Eventually she replied, "Brad? But how... what, what do you want? Why are you here?"

"I thought I'd come and see my new girlfriend!" exclaimed Brad, still as cocky as ever.

"Keep your voice down!" Maria hissed, snapping to her senses. "And I'm not your girlfriend as you well know Brad." She tried to take control of the moment, "How did you find where I live? I don't want you here, not after what happened" she stated firmly.

"Awwww don't be like that" Brad replied loudly, "We all know where Mark lives, so I thought I'd come round and see if he's here. Is he in???"

"No, he's not as you well know" Maria replied. "He`s at school, as you know should be too, I don't doubt young man." Maria glared at Brad. "Now go away and leave us alone."

Brad frowned and took his mobile phone out of his pocket, pressing a button to illuminate the screen and showing it to Maria. His wallpaper was a picture of Maria, naked and with her legs spread wide so they disappeared out of each side of the screen, and a dark patch on the bed sheet just below her exposed pussy.

"Like my new wallpaper??" Brad asked smugly. "Got a video to go with it too!" he added enthusiastically. His face then dropped to a more serious glare, "and I'm getting a lot more shit from your pussy of a son this week too" he growled menacingly. "Now let me fucking in, and let's talk."

Maria stared at the phone screen, then Brad. "Fine then but make it quick." With that she stepped back to allow Brad into her house, glancing at the neighbours windows across the street to see if anyone was looking, thankfully no-one seemed to be around.

Now inside, Brad strode confidently down the hall and found himself in Marias large well-lit kitchen, and sauntered up to her fridge and opened it, before closing the door and complaining "What - no beer???"

"Brad" Maria stated sharply. "What do you want, why are you here?"

"It's about our little arrangement." Brad replied. Maria cut him off "we don't have an arrangement Brad, you took advantage of me and fucked me, and now you will leave my son alone like you said you would!"

Brad eyeballed Maria, "Hmmmmmmm yes I did, and I have left him alone, haven't I?" Maria didn't answer, so Brad continued, "the problem now is your pussy assed son thinks he can abuse me whenever he likes, he's been threatening me, and in front of my friends too. Now, I want to hold up my end of the bargain, but I didn't agree to be abused by the little prick, and it doesn't look good in front of my friends either. I wanted to let you know going to get his ass kicked Maria, if not from me, then from my friends. Unless of course, you want to stop this?"

Maria groaned in her head, remembering her conversation with her son, so had he now actually become the aggressor she thought to herself? "Look, I'll speak to him, I'm sorry he's been an asshole recently, I'll put a stop to it."

"Too late Maria" Brad replied sharply, "he's already crossed the line. They`ll be waiting on him on his way home today. Unless you can persuade US differently."

"No!" Maria shouted. "You will all leave him alone!" Brad just stared at her blankly and didn't say a word. Marias heart sank, how could this be happening again? She looked at him and he met her gaze and as she watched as his eyes dropped down to stare blatantly at her chest.

Suddenly his eyes snapped back up to meet her stare. "Right Maria, here's what we're going to do. I'm a man of my word, so I'm going to go and stop my buddies from beating on your boy this aft. But our little arrangement - it ends now. Do you hear me!"

Maria was shocked, it hadn't even been 2 weeks since Brad had fucked her. "Brad!" she exclaimed, "This isn't fair, it's not been long?"

Brad raised his voice, pointing at her as he did so. "Your pussy assed son has just upped the stakes Maria, my reputation is getting trashed because of his big mouth - so no, it's been long enough already. My buddy's will be round at my house on Friday eve for a few beers, I think it's time you came and joined us."

"What, I don't understand..." stammered Maria, trying to figure out what he meant.

Brad laughed then smiled at her before replying, "It means if you want Mark left alone next week, then you`d better be at my house this Friday at 7pm. And wear something sexy babe, cos you`ll be spending the evening on your knees!"

With that he turned and walked confidently out of the front door, leaving it wide open and headed off down the street. Maria stood and stared at the open door for a while then hurried down the hall and closed it, checking to see that there were still no neighbours around, thankfully there was still no one around.

She went back into the kitchen and sat back down contemplating what had just happened, how did Brad know where they lived? She hadn't considered he could just turn up at her house. What if Mark had been home? What would have happened then? And what did he mean by spending the evening on her knees?

Maria was quiet that evening, even Mark asked her why she was so quiet at the dinner table, Maria just told him she wasn't feeling well, in fact, she was lost in her thoughts for what to do.

She went to bed early that night, trying to get some sleep to get away from it all, drifting off to an uneasy sleep.

When Maria woke early the next morning, she felt better, though immediately her mind went back to Brads ultimatum. What was she to do? Could she go through with it? Where would this all end if she did, should she just go to the police and report this? No, she decided, if she did, then the whole sordid story would come out, no doubt Mark would find out, and those pictures and videos would be aired in some courtroom or other.

She lay and for the first time contemplated actually going round to Brads on that Friday. Could she really go through with it? Would she get hurt? She decided she really needed some control over the situation, she just wasn't sure how to get it...

Friday came round all too quickly, Mark disappeared off to high school as normal and Maria was left on her own again, with just the clock for company - time which seemed to be passing waaay to quickly. Before she knew it, Mark had returned from school, and she prepared and served him dinner. It was now 6pm, time to get ready if she was going to go through with this.

She looked through her wardrobe, but all she really had were jeans/leggings and loose baggy summer dresses. She was a size 14, so she generally avoided tight clothes to try and hide her belly, which left very little choice for what to wear.

The only thing she had left was a black mini dress, though she hadn't worn it for years. She tried it on, and to her surprise it still fitted, although she noticed that it really accentuated her 36G breasts, and sat a little higher than she would like, the bottom of the dress finishing quite a bit above her knee.

She slipped on a pair of low black heels and looked at herself in the mirror, and thought how sexy she looked, it was first time in years she had made an effort on herself and was quite pleased with the result, the black dress also really made her natural blonde shoulder length hair stand out. She had to admit, she looked good.

It was now 6:30 and time to leave. Mark saw her as she collected her car keys, giving her a whistle, "Wow mum, you look amazing! Who's the lucky guy??"

"Very funny" replied Maria. If only he knew that she was going round to Brads house to be his school bully's personal plaything, he would have had a different opinion. "See you later, don't wait up" she shouted to him as she left the house.

In the car she started getting nervous, she could remember the route all too well from her recent visit, and she left the radio off and sat in silence all the way there, alone with her thoughts. She was nervous, but also excited, no-one had paid any attention to her for such a long time, and she realised this was exciting. She put her hand between her legs and found her pussy was wet, she could feel it through her lacy black knickers. She panicked a little, feeling like some sort of teenager again, embarrassed by her reaction to the situation. But there was no time to calm down - she was arriving outside Brads house...

Brads house

Maria took a deep breath and got out of her car. She could feel her heart racing as she stepped onto the pavement outside his house and headed to the front door. She suddenly felt very self-conscious of what she was wearing and cursed herself for putting the black dress on, what was she thinking! This place was still a dump, and here she was all dressed up.

Maria knocked on the front door and waited. After a moment the door opened, and there stood Brad, with a huge smile on his face.

"Hi Babe!!" exclaimed Brad, "glad you could make it." He had a wicked glint in his eye as he stood back to let Maria into the hall.

Maria walked into the house just as Brads 2 friends were coming out of the kitchen with a couple of beers and stopped to stare at the big sexy MILF that had just walked into the house.

"Whoa!" "Jesus!" they commented, and both stood staring blank faced, not quite believing the sight in front of them.

Maria tried to assert some control over the situation "Brad, I want a word with you in private, right now! And if you don't, then I'm out of here and I'll take my chances with the authorities, and I mean it Brad."

Brad assessed the situation whilst his 2 buddies stared on quizzically. "Fine," he replied and pointed at his friends, "you both go wait in the living room, Maria and I have some business to discuss."

The 2 young men quickly disappeared into the living room, they knew Brad, and how short his temper could be, and now didn't seem the time to challenge whatever was going on. Maria walked down the hall and into the kitchen for some privacy with Brad.

Brad followed her in and closed the door behind him, but before he could speak Maria cut him off.

"Listen Brad, I know what you're doing, and I know you've got pictures of me, but I'm not having this. I've done what you asked so far, but this must stop. I'm not prepared to be your personal sex toy, regardless of the consequences."

Brad didn't answer, he just looked at Maria and shrugged his shoulders, and reached for his phone. Maria cut him off again. "And don't go showing off those pictures of me, I know what you have, there's no need to show me those again."

Brad eyed Maria up, before replying "Well you've come this far lady, seems kind of pointless to just walk away now and achieve nothing. And what about Mark? I'm not guaranteeing his safety then."

This wasn't going well, Maria thought, she needed something to bargain with, but had nothing on him. Without thinking she said "look, I`ll do what you want for tonight, but then that's it. No more, it stops tonight Brad" she said firmly.

"No deal." Stated Brad flatly. Maria eyed him in frustration, she could feel her anger building inside, she glared intently at Brad.

After an awkward silence Brad finally sighed then spoke again. "Tell you what, you do as we want tonight, then after tonight, it's just you and me. No-one else. Just us."

Maria stared at him, this wasn't what she had hoped for, but at least it was a semblance of control. "If I must," she sighed. "And you start treating me with some respect Brad, I mean it!"

"Ok" replied Brad, nodding "I will. But not now, not tonight. Mark has really pushed it too far with those 2 in there, they need something to appease them. You need to go in there and entertain them, once you sort them out I will control them going forward. Don't worry, I`ll see no harm comes to you." Then with a glint in his eye he said "actually, I think we`re gonna make you come like you`ve never come before, if the other week is anything to go by."

"Asshole!" Maria hissed. "And no, you won't!" She wondered if he was actually right, she was gonna find out soon enough, she thought to herself.

Maria looked at Brad sheepishly, and Brad put his arms around her and kissed her passionately on her lips. Maria was startled at first, but didn't resist and the kiss lingered, as Brad held her, kissing her passionately. Finally, he broke away and spoke to her, "you look incredible tonight, Maria, really beautiful. Give me your phone number, for the future, if it's just us after this I need to be able to contact you directly."

"Stop it." Maria replied, "enough of the pretend flattery." But she couldn't help but smile at the compliments, it wasn't something she was used to. She passed Brad her phone and watched him call his own number from it before passing it back. Oh great, she thought, now he's got my number there`s no backing out now. "Let's get this over with then" she stated nervously, looking in the direction of the living room.

Brad smiled and held her hand, leading her out of the kitchen and into the living room...

Brads living room

Maria followed Brad into his living room and was again immediately aware of the state of the place. She had been in there before, when Brads dad had spanked her over his knee, but it hadn't got any better since then. The same old food cartons and empty bottles still lay around the place and littered the floor. This place hadn't been cleaned in months.

One thing that was different was the TV. It still worked, as it was on, and some sort of porno was playing on the screen with Brads 2 friends lounging on some filthy old chairs watching it whilst swigging their beers.

Brad turned the TV off and turned to his friends. "Guys, this is Maria. Maria, meet Mike and Richard."

Both looked confused and just stared at Maria. Brad asked them "Do you recognise her guys??" Still no answer from them. Brad continued, "What about our school buddy Mark, you know him don't you?"

"That piece of shit" started Mike, "I've told you..." but Brad cut him off. "You're both going to cut Mark some slack from now on guys, you`re to ignore him and leave him alone from now on, regardless of how much of an asshole he`s being."

"Why the hell would we do that!" exclaimed Richard.

Brad answered, "Because guys, this is Marks mom, and she's come round to persuade us to leave him alone."

Mike and Richard stared at each other in disbelief. "What! You're shitting me" answered Mike.

Brad responded by putting his arms round Maria again and kissing her passionately, this time in a full embrace. Maria kissed him back, not sure what to do. As they kissed, she felt his hands drop down to her bum, and give it a squeeze through her dress. After a minute or two he broke the embrace and looked at Maria before saying "Why don't you give these boys a kiss, show them how friendly you can be Maria."

Mike was first to react and jumped to his feet, sensing an opportunity. He was tall, over 6ft and seemed in reasonable shape, certainly not the worst thing I've seen, Maria thought to herself.

Brad gently pushed Maria towards Mike, and she responded by putting her arms around him. "Hi" stated Maria but got no response. Mike just came forward and kissed her hard on her lips, wrapping his arms round her and putting his hands straight on her ass. For the next couple of minutes, he kissed Maria intensely, feeling and squeezing her bottom quite hard as he did so.

Brad broke the pair up. "Right, enough!" he declared, and Mike stepped back. Maria was trying to get her breathing back under control, her heart was racing too, the passion of the kissing was becoming very arousing.

She turned to face Richard. Richard was slightly smaller than Mike, was already balding and looked quite overweight. It didn't stop her, "Hi Richard," Maria purred as she put her arms round him and embraced him in a kiss. It was Richards turn now, and he kissed Maria passionately, his hands instantly dropping to Marias ass, squeezing, and having a good feel.

After a couple of minutes Brad stopped them again, "Enough!" he declared, and Richard stepped back.

Maria was panting now; such was the passionate kissing she had just been receiving. This was going well she thought to herself, she was really starting to enjoy the passion of these young men. She looked at Brad, wondering what would happen next.

Brad grabbed a dining room chair and placed it in the middle of the room and beckoned Maria over to it. He kissed Maria, but before things got too passionate, he whispered in her ear, telling her to stand facing the guys on the floor next to the chair and to lift one leg and place it on the seat of the chair. Maria did this and gasped as the lifting of her leg caused her dress to ride right up to the top of her thigh. Brad steadied her then kissed her again, before looking at her raised leg and pushing her knee away from her, across the chair.

Maria now stood in the middle of the living room, with one foot on the floor, and one foot placed high up on the chair. With her knee out wide to the side, she was effectively spread on display to the young men, her black lacy knickers clearly on show now. She gasped to herself and blushed, she could feel her pussy practically pulled wide open, there was nowhere to hide her dignity now.

12