Maria Confronts Her Sons Bully Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's play a little game" Brad began. The 3 young men eyed Maria hungrily. "Marias agreed to suck some dick for us tonight, so we leave her boy alone, haven't you Maria? But who`s getting sucked off first??

Here's the rules. We all get 2 minutes each to make out with her, whilst she's in that position, and the first one to make her come gets the first blowjob. Ok? I`ll go first, someone set me a timer."

With that Brad walked to the side of Maria and started kissing her, more passionately than ever. Maria grabbed the back of the chair to steady herself, and as she did, she felt Brads hands squeezing her breasts through her dress. As the kissing continued, she felt his hand slide down to her knickers and start to rub her. It didn't take long before she felt his fingers slip inside her knickers and she gasped as she felt his fingers on her exposed pussy. With the position she was stood in, she was powerless to stop it, she was completely open for his wandering fingers.

"Times up" shouted Mike, "And I'm next!"

Mike replaced Brad and the same thing happened. Maria felt his hands on her breasts, then quickly drop to feel her pussy. He didn't wait, his fingers slipped straight inside her knickers and started rubbing her clit, rougher than Brad had been. The other boys watched in awe as the couple made out with each other in front of them.

"Times up" shouted an enthusiastic Richard, "My turn!"

Maria was just about out of breath as Richard approached her, the stimulation on her clit was starting to affect her. Richard didn't waste any time, he kissed Maria, and his hand shot straight inside her knickers and the rubbing/fingering continued. Maria was struggling now, the continual sensations were getting too much, she was close to an orgasm. In desperation to delay it, she broke the kiss, turning her head into Richard's neck, and moaning out loud "ooohhh fuck, slow down, slow down!"

She just couldn't hold on any longer. Just as Brad was about to shout for his turn again, Maria lost control and let go of the chair, holding onto Richard as his fingers worked intensely on her pussy, directly rubbing on her clit. "Im cummminnnggggg!" Maria half screamed as she shuddered uncontrollably, thrusting her hips forward and fucking Richards now stationary fingers, for what seemed like an age, until eventually she slumped into his arms, before falling into the seat of the chair. She was sweating now, and out of breath from the intensity of it all.

"Oh my god!" was all she could say. She could still feel the tingling sensation deep inside her.

Richard announced himself the winner and jubilantly stood in front of Maria. "Now then Maria, you know what to do. Show me what you got baby."

Maria gathered herself and stared at the young man stood in front of her. Then she slowly slid off the chair and dropped onto her knees, in front of Richard.

She looked up at him and reached for his belt buckle, she could see the bulge behind his trousers as she pulled them down. Just his boxer shorts now, and there was clearly a hard cock waiting on her behind them. She tugged them down and Richard's cock sprung into view, right in front of her face. Maria was as turned on as she had ever been from what had just happened, and she had no hesitation in opening her mouth and taking his cock. She sucked hard, feeling the heat and hardness of him in her mouth, then started to move back and forth, slowly at first, but then picking up speed. She dropped her hands to his legs and let her mouth do the work, he had just given her a huge orgasm and she was in the mood now. She sucked him continually, passionately, taking his cock as far into her mouth as she could. Thankfully he wasn't too big, so she could easily fit him all in.

It didn't take long for Richard to orgasm, after around a minute she felt him groan and his balls tighten, and before she had time to think what she was going to do when he came, she felt his hand on the back of her head, pulling her in and holding her in place as his cock exploded inside her mouth. She instinctively swallowed, there was too much of it to do anything else, and before she knew it, he was done.

He stood back and looked at her "Oh wow Maria, that was unbelievable girl!" he almost shouted. Maria leaned back, still swallowing the remnants of his huge load.

"She's all yours bud!" Richard said to Mike, "And fuck she can suck dick!"

Mike eagerly replaced Richard in front of her. "Get your tits out Maria!" he stated confidently. Maria smiled at him, clearly now enjoying the adoration of these young men, it had been so long since she had felt this sexually charged.

She tugged at the top of her dress and bra and kept pulling them down until her large 36G breasts popped out. The tightness of the dress made her exposed breasts look even bigger.

The boys couldn't believe the sight in front of them. Here was a horny MILF, on her knees with her tits on show waiting to suck their dicks. Mike wasted no time and dropped his jeans and boxers, and another hard cock sprang into Marias face. Mike was bigger than Richard, but Maria still didn't hesitate, opening her mouth and gobbling down on Mikes dick. The boys watched in awe as her head bobbed up and down, sucking and slurping on Mikes big dick. It didn't take long and Mike groaned, and she felt his balls twitch. This time she pulled her head back and started to wank him off, but this just caused Mike to explode in Marias face, his cum spurting all over her face and as she pulled back it even splashed over her tits.

"Jesus Maria!" exclaimed Mike, that was awesome!

Maria just smiled at them but didn't move. She sat on her knees waiting for Brad to take his turn. Sure enough, Brad appeared in front of her, still with his jeans fastened.

"Take them off for me," Brad commanded, "and no hands - use your mouth."

They watched in awe as Maria worked on his belt, her tongue and teeth working away to try and undo the buckle. Eventually she freed up the belt, just the button now. She pulled at the top of his jeans, but nothing would budge.

"Let me help you then," said Brad, pulling his button apart and pushing his jeans and boxers down to his knees.

Before he knew what was going on Maria was on him, sucking his whole shaft fervently. She sucked him relentlessly, her head bobbing up and down without missing a beat, she was determined she was going to make Brad come quickly.

She quickly had an effect on him too. Brad had had his dick sucked by quite a few women in his time, but not with the intensity he was getting now. "Fuck baby," he gasped, and as he felt his orgasm approach he grabbed the back of Marias head, he was going to make sure his bitch swallowed this one! Maria didn't resist and placed her hands on his legs and let him essentially fuck her face till he erupted in her mouth, and she swallowed instantly, gulping down everything he had.

Brad released her head and staggered back to the sofa, collapsing down on it, his jeans still round his knees, before exclaiming "Fuck Maria, that was even better than last time!"

Maria stood up gingerly and started to look for something to clean the cum up with, Mikes load was still all over her face and tits.

"Don't do that," Brad instructed. "Stay as you are baby; we want to see you looking like that. In fact, go get us some beers from the kitchen, and don't you dare clean yourself up!"

Maria smiled at the 3 young men, and turned and headed to the kitchen to find the beers, her big tits jiggling as she walked across the room. She returned a few moments later, walking right up to each of them as she handed them their beer, almost sticking her tits in their face as they were handed one.

She sat back on the chair in the middle of the room as she watched them congratulate each other and down their beers, and then without thinking, she slowly spread her legs wide in front of them. The conversation stopped instantly, as the 3 of them were besotted with Maria sat spread eagled on the chair.

Her hand slipped down and pulled her knickers to the side, exposing her pussy for all of them to feast on. Then she closed her eyes and started rubbing herself, all their hard cocks had driven her to the edge again, she didn't care what she was doing now, and the boys watched her play with herself right in front of them, whilst still with Mikes come all over her face.

Mike was the first to get hard again, coming to her and pulling her down to her knees. Maria took him in her mouth and started sucking him again, she was a bit annoyed no-one was touching her pussy, she was on the edge of another orgasm.

Richard and Brad came up this time and stood either side of Mike, and Maria felt each of her hands lifted and placed on their hard cocks. She felt almost dizzy with lust as she sucked off Mike whilst wanking off Richard and Brad at the same time.

After a few minutes she could tell Mike was going to cum again, but she couldn't do anything as both her hands were busy wanking the other cocks. Mike groaned as he spurted into her mouth, and she swallowed her 3rd load of the night, keeping his dick in her mouth for as long as she could.

Eventually Mike stepped back, and Maria felt Richard's hand on her head, turning her to face his cock, she immediately started sucking his dick and wanking Brad with her hand.

She got a fright when she suddenly felt a hand disappear down the back on her knickers, and opened her eyes in shock, it was Mike!

He pushed his hand round and found the wettest pussy he had ever felt and started roughly rubbing her clit, using almost his whole hand to do so and exclaiming "Fuck guys, she's absolutely soaking down there, I reckon she's about to explode on us! What do you think Maria, you enjoying yourself girl?? You going to cum for us again??" With that he started rubbing her even harder.

Maria completely lost control, she had been on the brink of an orgasm anyway, but now her pussy was on fire, and her clit was throbbing insanely with Mike fingers pushing and pulling it, and all whilst Brads dick was in her mouth.

The biggest and longest orgasm of her life took her there and then. She tried to scream, but with Brads dick still in her mouth it quickly became a guttural groan "OooohhhhMMmtthhhh" as his cock continually pistoned in and out of her mouth. She shook and twitched as her whole body responded and a gush of fluid shot out of her pussy and onto the floor in front of the boys, as she squirted for the first time in her life.

Brad and Richard felt her orgasm, and this triggered theirs, Brads cock fell out of Marias mouth as she shuddered in ecstasy, and both he and Richard came almost simultaneously with Brad spurting all over Marias face and Richard all over her tits.

They all collapsed exhausted back onto the chairs, and Maria collapsed on the floor, all of them in a stunned silence for a moment.

The boys looked at Maria, they had never seen anything so filthy. She sat on Brads living room floor, her dress up round her waist and knickers hanging off, with the top of the dress still pulled down below her tits, and she was plastered in their cum, it was all over her. In her hair, all over her face, her boobs and on the floor around her.

After a moment Brad spoke to them all. "You boys had enough now?? Remember - you leave Mark alone from here on, and if he's being an asshole, just remember that sight in front of you," and pointed at Maria, still sat there covered in their cum.

Maria decided her deed was done for the evening. She stood up and pulled her dress back up over her boobs, it didn't quite sit right now, all the cum made it stick to her unevenly. Her knickers felt stretched and sat over to one side, so she pulled them down and took them off, looking at the intent gazes of the 3 young men watching her intently. She threw them to Richard, who was closest, "here's a present for you," and smiled at him. She pulled her dress down and walked out of the house, leaving the 3 boys sat in silence, all of them completely drained.

Back in the car she checked herself in the mirror, wiping the remnants of their cum off of her face and hair before driving home, her pussy still throbbing from that last orgasm...

12