Maria Encourages Him

Story Info
Marie teases and leaves.
1.1k words
4.22
891
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BRobb123
BRobb123
79 Followers

Marie had been on Dave's mind all day. Since he had first seen her that morning.

It was a glorious spring day. Warm and Sunny.

She walked into the office that morning wearing a dress, she was usually a blue jeans kind of girl which he loved about her. The dress fit her perfectly, hugging her curves in all the right places without being too tight, stopping just above the knees. Casual but classy and sexy too.

He couldn't take my eyes off her. He did his best to not be obvious, not entirely successful. Marie knew full well the effect she had on him, she had come to encourage his attentions. She also knew he was innately submissive and would do, or not do, anything she wanted.

There was a particular moment when she had stepped away from her desk but then turned back, leaning in to check something on her computer screen, hand on her keyboard, bent over at the waist. The fabric of that dress was pulled tight over that beautiful ass.

It took his breath away. He could just make out the pattern of a lacy thong underneath. It could have almost been his imagination, but it was there.

When she stood again, off to take care of something elsewhere, her eyes met his, for just a second. It was a knowing look; she was well aware what she was doing.

It ended up being a very busy day, and Dave somehow found his way to being productive. It didn't hurt that Marie was in and out of meetings. He was working on a rather complex software integration and had become deeply immersed in the task.

He looked up to realize it was late, already dark outside. The office being pretty much deserted, except for Marie, sitting at her desk looking straight at him.

"You really get in a zone when you are programming don't you!" she commented.

She was leaning back, her legs crossed. It was everything he could do to keep from staring as she spoke.

She uncrossed and re-crossed her legs. Enjoying his struggle.

He was able to re-focus on her face, and realized she was smiling, looking directly at him. She had a presence about her that almost overwhelmed him and she knew it.

She crooked a finger, beckoning him over.

He didn't hesitate and moved closer, realizing his growing erection needed adjustment, but not in any position to do so with her full attention on him.

As he moved toward her, she moved her chair to the side, indicating the desk for him to leaned against, half sitting. He had his hands together in front of him half hiding his condition, trying not to be too obvious.

"It's been a long day" she commented, stretching her arms up and back, her chair leaning with her.

That dress! It pulled tight and rode up, revealing even more of her thighs, still crossed.

He very consciously kept from looking, but was taking it all in.

"You know" she said "I really don't mind if you look, it's kind of flattering actually."

He kept his eyes on her face, watching hers travel down to his hands, still clasped in front of his erection.

"Let me see." She prompted.

He blushed but turned his head, looking around the office.

"Don't worry, Jessica was the last one out, and she's been gone for a half hour." she said, never taking her eyes from his hands.

He pulled his hands apart, and put them on the edge of the desk at his sides.

He was hard now, no hiding it. She smirked, openly looking, "I think you like looking. I think you like my dress."

He dared a look, "Yess."

"Which?" she asked, "You like my dress? Or you like to look?"

He stammered, she had him tongue tied.

"Tell me." she prompted.

"I love your dress!" he finally got out, his face was flushed.

"..and tell me Davy, do you like to look?"

Her legs were uncrossed now, slightly parted. He couldn't help but take in the view of those milky thighs. He gulped.

Leaning forward in her chair, she lifted her hand let one exquisitely manicured fingernail scratch audibly over the front of his slacks, across the bulge of his erection.

He let out an audible groan.

"Poor, poor boy" she muttered, as if to herself.

Then she stood, looking directly into his eyes. As she did, her hand moved lower, fingernails dragging across his balls.

"I bet you'd love to feel my hand wrapped around your stiff little cock wouldn't you? she said in a not-quite whisper

He croaked out a "yes" beside himself at the feeling of her fingernails and the effect of her words.

"Has my dress been distracting you today?"

"I love your dress!" He said.

Her hand was moving up and down now. Pressing with the palm of her, fingers curled around to tickly his balls.

"Did you happen to notice I was wearing a thong underneath my dress?"

He could only nod. She was back to barely tracing the fabric with her nails. He felt his hips, pressing forward, craving more pressure.

"Good! I rather hoped you might." she added.

He couldn't focus, he needed that touch. Her touch. He was about to explode!

She pulled back when she heard a message come through on her phone. She reached and picked it up, reading.

"I need to run, my ride is downstairs."

She saw the disappointment on his face. She looked at him, and down at his throbbing erection in my pants, considering.

"I tell you what, I'll leave these with you so you can finish up."

She said this as she reached under her dress and slid down a pair of tan colored lacy thong panties.

She placed them in his hand, hers holding them there. I felt them warm and definitely damp.

"Make a mess of them thinking of me," she prompted, looking straight into my eyes, "and make sure to lick up every last drop when you're done."

He groaned and throbbed at her words. She said this with a smile and a kiss on his cheek. She knew that she was the only one he'd ever shared this particular....errr... proclivity with.

Then she turned towards the door, a little bounce in her step.

She did turn before walking through the door, to find him watching her beautiful ass that he so lusted for, as she knew he would be.

His mind was racing. He lifted her panties to his face, inhaling her scent. He saw her step out of the building and slide into a car waiting at the curb. She glanced up, knowing he would be there watching.

BRobb123
BRobb123
79 Followers