Marie Continues to Tease

Story Info
His office obsession takes control.
1.1k words
4.18
2.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BRobb123
BRobb123
85 Followers

Marie had come to realize he couldn't resist her, and she was learning to enjoy the power she had over him. He was smart and capable, yet she found he had a submissive streak, she had started testing the limits of her sway over him.

Marie had worn a V-necked sweater this day. It was very stylish and classy, but when she leaned over, as she had been doing off and on all day it would easily expose the swell of her breasts.

He was doing his best not to stare each time, not to ogle, but he couldn't help himself. Marie was enjoying his torment..

At one point she leaned in close to see the output on his screen for the code he'd been working on. As she did her sweater fell open to reveal the pale pink bra, trimmed in lace encasing her beautiful breasts. She let him have his moment.

That moment, it was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. His mouth went dry, his breath caught. That smooth milky skin, the lacy fabric filled with the swell of her breasts that he so longed for..

He realized she was talking, but he hadn't heard a word.

"Davy, Did I lose you?" she asked, her eyes on his.

"Sorry Marie, I was daydreaming." He replied, knowing he'd been caught, again.

She stood and leaned against the edge of his desk, arms folded, looking down at him in his chair.

"What am I going to do with you?" she asked rhetorically.

He had no answer, though his mind churned through an endless string of possibilities.

"We may need to do something about your lack of focus.' Her voice was stern now.

This attitude didn't help his focus, at all. This woman, one of the smartest he'd ever known, standing over him. In THAT sweater. In jeans that hugged her so damned well.

In all honesty, he had already begun to fantasize, of dropping to his knees before her, feeling her fingers in his hair, pulling him to her, satisfying herself by grinding into his face.

"Davy!" He was again pulled from his thoughts.

Marie was the only person who had every called in Davy. it felt a little humiliating, but felt so right coming from her.

Damn he thought as his voice pulled him back to the attention, I really need to get control of myself. He was going to have to go find someplace private and take a bit of the pressure off.

She stepped away to take a call, addressing some work issue.

He took that as an opportunity to go to the back of the building, to the stock room. He just had to take the edge off.

He found his way there, turning to close the door behind him. She was right there, pushing her way in with him.

"Pants" her only word as she closed the door, looking straight at him, then down at his belt.

She smiled when he didn't even hesitate. He unzipped his jeans and she moved behind him, arm around, hand feeling his erection through his briefs.

"Poor boy" she said quietly, "Is it too much for you? My lacy pink bra?"

He could scarcely breathe, he croaked out his response "No".

"You are so easy to tease Davy, Maybe this is being inappropriate, should I stop?" and she pulled her hand away.

He leaned his head back, catching her scent, her breath on his neck as she spoke, sending shivers through him. "Noo, please!"

"Mmmm. Did I do this XXXX?" as she put her hand back over him and squeezed, "I bet you'd love it if I pulled it out and wrapped my hand around it wouldn't you."

He audibly moaned, his knees growing weak, "God yes."

"Just so you know, that's not going to happen." Yet, through the fabric, her hand continued to worked him, back and forth, stroking, gripping.

She leaned in closer, he felt her body against his, her breasts pressing into his back, impossibly warm. Her hand teasing through the cloth, his pants open and down around his thighs, at her mercy.

"Maybe you'd like to know," her mouth right against his ear, speaking in a breathy whisper, " I was stopped this morning as I was getting dressed...just a couple of hours ago actually."

He waited, feeling himself swell in her hand, wishing he could feel her bare hand gripping him.

"I didn't even have my jeans up over my hips yet when Jack bent me over the vanity"

He moaned audibly once again, she felt his throb, felts his hips jerk. He knew Jack was a boyfriend, or at least someone she'd been dating.

Her could hear the smile in her voice "Do you want to hear about it Davy?"

"Yessss," he hissed

"Well, it was quick, he just pulled my panties aside."

He was breathing hard now, maybe even hyperventilating.

"I've told you, I never say no to him."

"Then he pulled my head back by my hair watched my face in the mirror while he fucked me with that fantastic cock of his.".

He was beside himself now. She was teasing him with her fingernails as he throbbed.

"...and right now, my panties are soo fucking full of his cum." she felt his cock swell even more

She began again, "So I think it's only fair don't you..

He was picturing her, bent over, jeans around her knees, getting fucked from behind, when her last words caught up with him.

"that we should both spend the day with our panties full of some warm, creamy cum?" She gripped him hard, intent on taking him over the edge.

"Don't you? My little toy?"

His spasms surfaced and she immediately released her grip, ruining his orgasm, but dropping her hand to lightly cup his balls as she patiently let it pulse and throb and soak into his briefs. The torture was exquisite.

She leaned in close, barely whispering "I made sure to get every bit of it."

"Just."

Squeeze.

"Like."

Squeeze.

"This."

Her words delved into his brain, as she manipulated and squeezed and coaxed every drop from him, letting it spill out, releasing it all into his briefs.

His ears were still ringing, his vision just returning, when he heard the door close behind her. She had left.

His cock and balls, and his briefs, were fully saturated with his cum. He only hoped it didn't soak through his jeans as he buttoned up and made his way back to his desk. For some reason, he felt compelled not to stop on the way at the restroom and clean up.

"Ready to focus and get some work done?" Marie asked from her desk as he walked by.

"Yes Ma'am, I sure am." But all he could think about was all cum they both had soaking their panties at that very moment. He was not at all sure.

BRobb123
BRobb123
85 Followers