Maria goes to Greece Pt. 01

Story Info
Maria gets to know the locals while on vaca in Greece.
2k words
4.25
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria Goes to Greece (Pt. 1)

The 17 Olives Boutique Hotel was a vacation experience unlike any other. Located near Naxos Town in coastal Greece, they catered almost exclusively to the very rich and famous. Maria Menounos wasn't really either, but the fame she did have coupled with her Greek heritage made her an extremely popular guest.

Agios Prokopios beach was within walking distance of the hotel and where Maria and her family would be spending a lot of their time. It was the first day of an extended vacation, and her husband Keven was anxious to show their baby Athena new places and experiences. That morning they slipped out early, allowing the former TV host the opportunity to sleep in.

Maria rolled onto her back and reached over to the side of the bed next to her. Empty. And cool. With her eyes still closed she smiled and allowed herself a long, indulgent stretch. She was alone. Throwing off the sheet, the Greek beauty sat up and checked her phone for the time and messages. It was a little before 10am.

After a yawn and another stretch, the 45-year-old ordered a light breakfast and decided she had time for a shower. Pulling the cotton tee up over her head, Maria's 34B breasts jumped out happy to be free, their dark nipples hardening immediately. The boxers were next, sliding them down over her creamy thighs until bunching around her ankles. She kicked them aside playfully.

Now naked, the wife and mother entered the huge, walk-in shower and surrounded herself with steamy ecstasy. There were nozzles and jets on each wall and overhead, and as Maria lathered every inch of her curvaceous body, she turned and bent to refresh and awaken each swell and crevice. She realized she must have taken longer than she thought when she turned off the water and heard knocking on the room door.

With no time to dry off properly, Maria hurriedly slipped into a robe and made her way through the expansive suite to the main entry. Her pretty bare feet made soft, sucking sounds as she padded across the marble vestibule. A quick glance at the security screen confirmed it was room service with her scone and coffee.

"Hi. Come in" Maria welcomed, smiling her infectious smile and gesturing warmly. The service attendant was young and handsome, probably not more than 23 with thick, black hair and a muscular build. "Right over there is fine" instructed the brown-eyed star, waving towards the dining area. Along its seemingly endless length ran floor to ceiling windows, offering a panoramic view of the lush, Greek countryside.

"Have a wonderful day, Miss Menounos" said Yiannis courteously as he guided the room service cart towards the entry. The wheels clattered loudly over the tiles before Maria suddenly moved in front and brought his trek to a sudden halt.

"I haven't given you your tip yet" cooed the former TV host. Taking two steps back, Maria undid her robe and allowed it to fall off her shoulders. Her ample tits and flat stomach now fully exposed, the Greek stunner took Yiannis' hands and guided them against her damp, glistening chest. "My purse is back in the bedroom. Follow me."

The dark-skinned youth was terrified and thrilled at the same time. He didn't want to lose his job, but this was very possibly an opportunity which would never repeat itself. Despite being scared, he excitedly trailed behind devouring every sway and jiggle of Maria's juicy, bare ass.

Once in the bedroom, Maria knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed and leaned on her elbows against the mattress. Her breasts were now hanging down and swayed in time as she walked her knees apart. "Take whichever hole you want, Yiannis" Maria encouraged, looking hungerly back over her shoulder. "I can cum either way."

The room service agent moved behind the 45-year-old and smoothed his hands over the soft, fleshy mounds of her perfect ass. He inhaled deeply. The aroma of Maria's moist pussy and asshole made his mouth water and his cock harder than it had ever been. Freeing his 10-inch penis from his pants he gasped, "Are you sure this is okay?"

Without changing position, Maria reached back and pulled him towards her openings by his erection. "Pick one and fuck me" she ordered.

Yiannis needed no further instruction as he guided the purple, bulbous helmet of his manhood to Maria's wet, yawning cunt. He thrust inside her warm hole forcefully, making the older woman gasp with pleasure. He pumped with the zeal of a twenty-something still fairly new to sex, shoving his hard dick inside her again and again as Maria anxiously met his every thrust. He came in less than five minutes, shooting his hot load deep inside the former entertainment reporters sex tunnel. Maria also climaxed, having been rubbing her clit during the entire fucking.

Maria stood slowly, leaning against the nightstand and taking a casual glance at her phone. 11:35AM. "Thanks for the fuck, Yiannis" she smiled, handing the young man a $50 bill. "You have to go now. But hopefully, we can do this again."

The Greek youth was shocked. Not only did he get to fuck Maria Menounos, but she tipped him fifty bucks as well. Not wanting to ruin his chances for a future encounter, Yiannis quickly dressed and left. It was then that Maria noticed the note that Keven had left for her lying on a console table next to the door. It said 'Call when you're up and dressed. Love, K & A.'

A quick text informed the star that her husband and baby were in a cabana on the Agios Prokopios beach, and that she should join them asap. Slipping into a white bikini and strappy, cork-heeled sandals, Maria grabbed a tote, sunglasses and cover-up and headed for the elevator.

Just as the doors were gliding closed, a tan, well-muscled arm poked its way between forcing them to open again. A man dressed in tailored tennis clothes, in his early 30's stepped inside. His hair was black and wavy, which matched the deep pools of his eyes, and he bore a more than passing resemblance to movie Hercules Steve Reeves.

"I am Georgios" he offered, as the doors slid closed behind him. Maria drank in all 6' of the handsome stranger and smiled her infectious smile. Setting her bag and other beach necessities down in a corner, the 'Better Together' podcast host casually pressed the emergency stop button. Alarm bells rang briefly followed by a jarring stop in between floors.

"Maria", she cooed playfully, turning to face the wall while moving her bikini bottoms down below the fleshy mounds of her magnificent ass. Taking a few steps back, the Greek goddess bent forward and braced herself against the cold, steel handrail, offering him her private openings. "There's some tanning oil in my bag, if you want."

Aghast at his good fortune, Georgios lowered his shorts and set free the hardening meat of his manhood. As long and thick as a 16-ounce beer can, he slathered it with lotion then parted Maria's creamy cheeks with his thumbs. "Hold tight, my princess" his warm breath whispered as the giant head started to push against her rear entrance. The former red-carpet host gasped and steadied herself, shuffling her feet apart to better accept his enormous penis inside her rectum.

"Ooh. So big. My ass is yours, handsome. Fuck it like you own me." Maria started to lean back, forcing his shaft inside her stretching asshole faster than Georgios thought would be possible. Once completely buried he began to pump her anal passage vigorously, holding onto the swells of her hips while her hanging breasts jumped and jiggled.

With the full length of his cock impaling Maria's rectum, the young Greek erupted; his hot, milky load spurting deep into her bowels. The 45-year-old's sphincter held tightly onto his penis until every drop of cum had been deposited inside her. As she relaxed her hold his erection began to soften and retreat. After giving his cock a quick cleaning with her mouth, Maria stood and pushed the elevator 'resume operation' button. Then, the brown-haired beauty pulled up her suit bottoms, gathered her belongings and exited once they reached the lobby. "Ta Leme" she lilted.

Once outside, Maria decided to head towards Naxos Town. She wasn't sure if Keven would have packed enough sunscreen and diapers, so checking out some of the local shops seemed like a good idea. After stopping several times to take selfies with some of the locals, the Greek/American personality found herself in front of a produce store. Outside were carts filled with a colorful array of fresh flowers, fruits and vegetables. A quick peek inside revealed a limited selection of tourist essentials, the type which she was looking for.

"Good afternoon" came a cheery greeting, apparently from nowhere. Maria looked around startled, when suddenly a stunning young girl of no more than 19 popped up from behind one of the overfilled carts holding a watering can. "I didn't mean to frighten you. You are American, yes?" As the young woman moved around front Maria could see that the simple, peasant dress she wore was hiding a deliciously firm and shapely body. "I am Eleni" she said and offered a small curtsy.

"Hi. I'm Maria" responded the former TV host, running a thin finger playfully down the length of a large zucchini while fluttering her dark lashes. "You're English is very good."

"Many thanks. My brothers and I watch much American TV. We are big fans, Miss Menounos." The youthful blonde must have been watering for some time as the entire front of her dress was wet and clinging to her every curve. Her nipples were straining to be free as were the swells of her ample breasts. She was also barefoot, and small pieces of grass and other natural debris were sticking to her toes.

"Call me Maria. So, you're a fan? That's so nice. I love all my fans." The 45-year-old stepped in closer now and nodded towards the shop entry. "Shall we go inside and check things out?"

Maria walked ahead and Eleni couldn't help but stare as the brown-eyed celebrities meaty, smooth ass swayed from side to side in a hypnotizing display. The older woman glanced back over her shoulder to make sure the pretty blonde was following. She was, and several large squashes had replaced the watering can she'd been holding. Maria smiled. Heading directly to the back of the small store, she slipped off her bikini bottoms (whose crotch was now soaked with spent cum) and hopped up on the old, wooden counter spreading her legs wide.

"All for me?" questioned the 19-year-old excitedly as she kneeled in front of the entertainment host. "Both holes so beautiful" she murmured while placing soft kisses along Maria's gooey slit. "And both have been freshly fucked, yes?" Eleni was prying the older woman's ass cheeks apart with her thumbs while snaking her tongue between to lap up the leaking semen. The Greek beauty's cunt was wet and her labia open, hungry for another fucking.

"For you, beautiful. Eat me. Fuck me. Use me." Maria was back on her elbows, smooth legs wide open. "That is for me, isn't it?" she asked, pointing at the enormous eggplant the blonde youth was holding. "Fuck me with it while you eat me. Please. I need you to."

Eleni didn't need to be told twice. Maria's pussy had taken so many cocks that the vegetable slid inside quite easily. It was almost a foot long and thicker on one end. That was the end that went in first. The new mother's sex lips closed around its smooth, purple skin tightly, her slippery tunnel offering no resistance. While pumping the squash in and out of her slurping hole, the young local fluttered her tongue over Maria's swollen clitoris until the media personality was convulsing in ecstasy. Three orgasms later, Maria sat up and drew Eleni's lips to hers, kissing her long and deep.

Just as they'd switched places, the young blonde now on the counter and Maria on her knees between her legs, a screen door squeaked then slammed from somewhere behind where unloading took place. As the brown-eyed, older woman's tongue touched the sticky fluid beginning to ooze out of Eleni's hairy pussy, two men entered carrying bushels of fresh fruits. "These are my brothers, Maria. Meet Andrew and Hermes. Guy's, meet Maria Menounos."

The End Pt.1