Maria Helps the Houseguest

Story Info
Maria's bf's uncle cums over.
2.4k words
4.2
36.1k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

Maria was horny.

Again.

She had sucked off her boyfriend before work this morning and it had left her wanting more. All day she had seen cute guys and girls come in to the store and it had just made her hornier and hornier. Finally her double shift had ended and she went home hoping to jump on his cock.

To say she was disappointed to find he was not home alone would be an understatement.

She could hear her boyfriend in the living room laughing and talking loudly with someone. Disappointed and angry, she let the door slam behind her.

"Baby?" her boyfriend called out. "Can you bring us a couple of beers?"

Maria sighed and walked through the kitchen to grab the beers and then head into the living room.

The man he was sitting with had to be twenty years older then her and her boyfriend, in his early forties. He was attractive with salt and pepper hair and rugged good looks despite having a slight belly she could see under his t-shirt. She saw him look her up and down, clearly appreciating her thigh high stockings, miniskirt, cami that showed her black bra, and pig tails. She placed her purse on the table and twisted unconsciously, showing herself off fit him.

"Baby, this is my uncle," her boyfriend said as she handed them their beers.

"Damn, boy," his uncle said talking to nephew with his eyes glued to her body. "What are you doing with this loser?" he said looking her in the eyes after looking up from her cleavage.

Her boyfriend laughed loudly at this while she was unsure what to do with this attractive brute.

"I'll get changed and be right back," she said, turning to go.

"Nonsense. Sit down, baby," his uncle said pulling her down to sit on his lap. "Here," he took her boyfriend's drink and handed it to her. "Go get another drink," he said to his nephew looking Maria in the eyes and holding her in place as she struggled a little to stand up as he held her down with one hand on her thigh and the other on her hip.

Laughing, her boyfriend got up and went to the kitchen. As they heard the door open and bottles jingle the house guest said to her, "Damn you are hot. I bet he doesn't even give you what you need."

"What's that?" she asked coyly, biting her lip.

"What I go right here," he said pushing his crotch up. As she bounced in his lap her tits bounced with her, exciting her despite herself.

Looking down she bit her lip as she admired his large bulge. She squeezed her thighs together with a soft moan as wondered what it would feel like inside her.

"How was work?" her boyfriend asked sitting down next to them on the couch and placing the beers on the table.

"Busy," Maria said turning to look at him, trying to hide her excitement, before taking a swig of her beer to try to help cool her down.

His uncle played with the top of her stocking covered thigh. If her boyfriend noticed he did not say anything. Maria wanted him to say something or pull him into her lap. She was worried about how horny she was getting here on this man she didn't even knows lap.

She relaxed as the three of them continued to drink and laugh as his uncle told embarrassing stories about her boyfriend. His uncle's fingers continued to sensually rub her. Not only were they rubbing her though but also her bare skin where they movements had bared part of her midriff. The low level rubbing and having it happen right in front of her boyfriend was turning her on even more than she already was.

She knew her boyfriend wasn't going to be fucking her tonight, which really, really needed now that his uncle's hands had been on her all evening, though when he pulled out the rum and started taking shots. She and his uncle each took a couple while her boyfriend was slamming them down.

Her boyfriend laughed at another one his uncle's stories before leaning back and closing his eyes, removing any hope of her fucking him. At this point she would be more than willing to do all the work.

"It looks like it is just you and me now," his uncle said, as his fingers worked up from her stocking line to under her skirt.

"I should really get him to bed," Maria said, trying to stand up while pushing his hand away.

"In a minute," he said pulling her back to him forcefully, causing her to release a small moan.

His fingers crept up further and his thumb touched her thong covered pussy. She moaned loudly before biting her lip and looking at her boyfriend to see if he noticed. He snored loudly, clearly dead to the world.

"No, we can't," she said despite wanting him to continue.

"Shhh," his uncle said slide his hand across her thigh so he could chip her mound. He rubbed her pussy as they both felt her lips part as her body grew ready for a cock.

"No..." she said gripping his wrist. His hand continued to slide up her thong as she breathed faster, her pussy getting the attention it needed.

Her legs spread despite herself as she continued to lightly hold his wrist. He pushed her thong to the side causing her to squeal as his digits finally touched her wetness.

They both looked at her boyfriend who happily snored unaware that his uncle was fingering his girlfriend in front of him.

His uncle leaned toward her and begin to kiss her neck and then her collar bone as he slipped in one and then two fingers while rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Oh yeah... just like that..." she moaned, her legs spread as her best heaved. "I mean 'no, stop,'" she tried to correct herself, biting her lip her eyes closed tightly.

He continued to rub her as he kissed down on to her tits as she leaned back against his other arm. She enjoyed the sensation of his stubble rubbing against her skin.

Her orgasm came on strongly rocking her body. Normally she was loud but she held back the best she could to stop from waking her sleeping boyfriend. She groaned appreciatively as he gave a final rub of her clit before pulling his fingers out causing her to whimper. She watched him smell his finger before putting them in his mouth to suck clean.

"My turn," he said reaching down to his crotch. Her eyes watched him reach for his zipper as she licked her lips.

"We can't d...." she began to say.

"Oh, shit," her boyfriend said sitting up and rubbing his face. "Let's go to bed, baby." He coughed standing.

"We were just about to do that," his uncle said as Maria stood up off his lap blushing and flattening her short skirt.

"Okay," she said and then said to his uncle, "You should sleep in the guest room. It's late and you've had a lot to drink."

"Good idea, babe," her boyfriend said. "That's why you are the best."

As they walked into the bedroom, her boyfriend smacked her ass, causing her to squeal. She toyed with the idea of sneaking into the guest room as she peeled off her stockings. Her boobs were freed from her tight shirt and bra and she imagined her boyfriends uncle pawing them and then sucking on them. She tried to force the thoughts from her mind as she pulled on a large t-shirt.

"Come here, baby," her half-asleep boyfriend said.

Climbing into bed with him she was asleep before she knew it.

-------

When she woke the next morning, her boyfriend was gone. He must have left for his shift at work. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock. It was nearly noon so his lunch would be starting soon.

She got up and that is when she felt her head pound. The hangover was excruciating so she quickly gulped down the water on the nightstand before heading to the kitchen to make some food.

She didn't notice his uncle sitting on the couch in the living room scrolling his phone as she walked pass. He watched her bare legs go by imagining what she might have on under the large t-shirt she still wore. She opened the fridge and bent at the waist to see what there was to eat.

Looking at her thong covered mound and bare ass cheeks his uncle got up from the couch and walked toward her. She was still bent over with her head in the fridge enjoying the cold air when he placed his hands on her shirt covered hips. He pushed his crotch against her eliciting a moan.

"The best cure for a hangover is an orgasm," he said continuing to grind into her. She had half forgot he was even here.

'That feels so good,' she thought to herself. As she pushed back into him she said, "We can't."

Turning around she faced him, closing the fridge door. His hands found their way under her shirt as he pushed her against the fridge kissing her. They moved up her flat stomach and found her hard nipples.

Moaning she lifted one leg, wrapping it around him. He pushed into her and she could feel his engorged cock through his jeans. She gyrated her hips against him as he played with her nipples and they kissed. She pushed him back and he leaned against the other counter.

"Take it off," he commanded her.

Maria reached down to pull her shirt over her head revealing her busty figure clad only in a black thong. She loved watching his eyes try to take in every inch of her body before she stepped forward kissing him again. Her hands worked his button and fly as he massaged her ass. Her large tits rubbed against his hairy chest, erotically tickling her nipples.

As his pants came undone she pulled away to look down and then slide down his body, her tits rubbing his body and then his hard cock. She moaned as the cock came level with her face and she began to stroke it and lay soft kisses on his head. She began to lick and kiss more vigorously as his hands massaged her head.

"That's a good slut," he said.

When she opened her mouth to protest all that came out was a moan instead. Taking it as an invitation he pushed his cockhead into her mouth. She closed her lips around it and he began to fuck into her face, first slowly but then picking up speed. Before long she was taking nearly his entire length down her throat.

When she was choking and gagging he pulled back, out of her mouth. As she caught her breath he smacked her a couple of times with his dick before pushing back in. She chased after the hard cock until he let her catch it with her open mouth.

As she began to bob on his cock he let her do all the work this time enjoying the feel of her lips and tongue.

"You like that, don't you? Fuck you are too hot for him."

His phone on the counter began to ring. Picking it up he turned it toward her to show it was her boyfriend calling.

"Look who it is," he chuckled.

Her eyes went wide as he pushed his dick deeper into her mouth. She was panicked as he answered the phone worried her boyfriend would find out she was blowing his uncle in their kitchen.

"Hey," he said.

"I just wanted to check in," she could hear her boyfriend say as his uncle's phone was turned up to the max. "How are you?"

"I am good. Hungover, but you know," his uncle said as she continued to suck his dick. She was conflicted between enjoying the blow job she was giving and concern she was going to be found out.

"Me too. Make yourself at home. When Maria wakes up get her to call me."

"She's already up," he said forcing her head all the way down his cock with one hand. "You want to talk to her?"

"Yeah."

His uncle pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled her up. Handing her the phone he turned her around and bent her over the counter. He grabbed her thin black thong and pulled it off her.

"Hey babe," she said, still catching her breath but wiggling her ass to allow the thong to fall to the floor.

"Hey. You okay?"

She moaned into the phone as his uncle pushed his cock head into her wet pussy.

"Yeah, just..." she grunted, "hung over."

"You sound rough, baby. Try to take it easy but if you could make something to help with my uncle's hangover I would owe you one."

"I'll see what..." grunt, "...what I can do." His uncle rocked his cock in and out of her pushing a little more in with each stroke.

"Oh my God. You okay?"

"Yeah..." grunt, "...just something coming up. Excuse me."

She handed the phone back and his uncle took it from her as he began to slam into her. She grabbed a kitchen towel and shoved it into her mouth to stop her from screaming out as an orgasm began.

"Hey," his uncle said.

"She sounds rough. Can you get her something for the hangover?"

"Yeah, no problem," he said. "I am actually in the kitchen working on it now." The sound of their flesh clapping in her ears was loud, exciting and scaring her at the same time.

"Thanks. I gotta go. Talk to you later."

"Ciao," his uncle said, ending the call.

She pulled the towel out of her mouth as the back to back orgasms rolled through her. She screamed loudly finally allowed to be.

"Fuck, slut! Here I cum!" Grunting he pumped his semen into her pussy, filling it with cum.

He stood there letting her use her pussy muscles to squeeze every last drop of cum from his cock before pulling out.

"That was so good," she said, biting her lip, squeezing her legs together, and massaging her own breasts.

"Good. Now it is your turn to do the work," he said, grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her toward the room she shared with her boyfriend.

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers