All Comments on 'Maria - How I Learned to Love Anal'

by marianylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Short Hot and Sexy****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Short but nice read very sexy XX

marvin17marvin17over 2 years ago

i love it when a woman enjoys anal.

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Am a big fan of anal, yet the wife has no interest! My anal experiences have been on the "side"!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Well done, great story, I persuaded my fiancé to let me take her anal virginity when it was the wrong time of the month and I wanted to fuck, I used lots of vaseline and took my time, she moaned and whimpered like she had never done before as I buggered her and I think she came two or three times. Afterwards she she went to the bathroom and cleaned up, came back to bed pouting and called me a pig and was not talking to me. Woke up in the morning she was already up, she pouted all day and kept calling me pig, until I had to go out shopping, when I got back I couldn't find her, looked around and eventually checked the bedroom, there she was on her hands and knees, wearing black stockings and suspenders, nothing else, arse up and stroking her pussy with a jar of vaseline on the bed beside her. I lubed and fingered her arsehole dropped my jeans and pants and vigorously sodomized my lovely little fiancé until I shot my lot up her arse. We have been married for forty years, I still fuck her arse and she still calls me pig....

stockingnutstockingnut10 days ago

Very nice! I love when my wife surprises me with sexy lingerie. Stockings are my weakness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarianylons@marianylons
A married mature woman that is beginning to explore my sexuality

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories