Maria My Shy Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wore tight-fitting white slacks, a white tube top that showed a lot of mid-drift, and a good amount of cleavage. Over this, she was wearing a very smart pink blazer. She was tanned, and her hairdo had obviously cost a fortune. She looked pretty stunning. It was as if she had just stepped off a fashion show runway.

Whilst both our sons were over giving her hugs and welcoming her, I looked around to take note of Gary's family's reaction and was pleased to see Gary's father getting a dig in his ribs from his wife. There were a couple of other wives giving their husbands dirty looks. The new version of Maria had undoubtedly caused a stir.

I thought she looked taller than I remembered, and then I noticed her very high-heeled shoes. This was definitely not the Maria I had been married to. And I was surprised when I felt a wave of jealousy wash over me. The thought that she must have met a man and that he had managed to get her to change, really choked me up.

Besides our initial hellos, I didn't get to say more than a few words with Maria, as Gary's father and uncle cornered Maria for most of the evening. At the end of the dinner, as we all got up to leave, I asked her if she would like a quick nightcap with me. I wanted to talk with her and find out how the changes in looks and confidence had come about. She surprised me with an enthusiastic 'Yes!' and I excited caught the elevator down to the house bar with her.

"Can I have a coffee? I think I've had enough to drink," she asked.

"Sure, that sounds good to me also." Then, pausing, I blurted out, "I have to be frank. I wouldn't have recognised you in the street. What, or who managed to bring about this amazing transformation?"

Maria hung her head, and for a second, I saw the submissive, shy woman she used to be. Then she noticeably pulled herself together and replied.

"Sacha talked me into counselling and found me a wonderful woman to guide me. I saw her once a week for over a year, and she slowly got me to re-invent the person I was."

"I wish you could have met this woman while we were together. It would have made a huge difference in our marriage," I replied.

"An old cliché I know. But they say you must reach rock bottom before you realise you need to change," she responded. Then, with a hopeful look on her face, she asked. "Are you going to stay put in Cincinnati now, or are you off overseas again?" And before I could answer, she asked, "If you are staying a while, could we see one another sometimes?"

I hesitated, which was the wrong thing to have done, as I saw a pained, awkward expression cross her face. So I quickly responded with. "Of course. Sorry, I hesitated because I haven't decided what I'm going to do. Of course, I would love to see you."

She had thrown me into a turmoil of disturbing thoughts. Did I want to take up a relationship with her again? My dick was telling me yes, but had she really changed? I didn't want to return to those sleepless nights after awkward sex again. The arguments and snapping at one another all the time, I just couldn't go there.

But I hadn't been happy in Kuala Lumpur for over the last year. The sex that was available over there had seemed incredible at first. Most young Asian women would do anything with a European guy, hoping to land themselves a husband. Even wives of ex-pat workers had thrown themselves at me. Yet the inclination for that slowly wore off, and I had avoided superficial relationships for the last year. I craved to find a decent, steady woman I could settle with.

I pushed her again, "Can you tell me what brought this change?"

"I can try, but there are some things I don't know that I should share. I don't think you will be thrilled if you know everything I have done."

"Well, we will have to discuss it all some time and get everything out in the open if we are to see one another again. I've not been an angel myself the last five years and not at all proud of many things I have done either."

Maria looked me in the eye, "I'll try then, but you have to share as well." Then she added, "Not tonight, though. I don't want to shock or disgust you and ruin our day at Sacha's wedding tomorrow."

We made small talk, finished our coffee, and I walked her to her room. At the door, she surprised me with a quick kiss, and before I could react, she slid in past her door and closed it. Walking back to my room, I was beset with confusing emotions. What did I want for my future, and foremost in my mind, what about the feelings in my groin that the kiss had given rise to?

I had paid for two suites on the top floor of the hotel. One being for Sacha and Gary, the other for myself. The idea was that we could use them for all the pre-wedding stuff. Changing clothes, bride and bridesmaids, makeup, etc.

Friday morning was all the preparation. We had an early light lunch in my room for our side of the family, after which we all got ready for the 3:00 p.m. ceremony. Sacha had wanted a Saturday wedding, but all the prime venues they tried were booked. So, their ceremony was to be held in a small wooden church five blocks from the hotel. Afterwards, there were photos, and while these were being taken, the guests returned to the lounge bar at our hotel until it was time for the wedding reception.

I was seated alongside Maria, as, like me, she had not brought a partner. We were sharing a table with Gary's parents, and as I had surmised, I got along famously with Gary's father. I wasn't so keen on his younger brother, though. The guy showed way too much interest in Maria, and what ruffled my feathers the most was that Maria seemed to be lapping up all his attention.

Again, I marvelled at how stunning she looked. She wore a plain pink V-necked chiffon cocktail dress with ruffled sleeves. It showed plenty of cleavage, and although the hemline was well below her knees, it was a semi-wrap-around below the waist and split open, showing plenty of leg as she walked. I struggled to get a dance with her, as it seemed every male in the place wanted to get her onto the floor.

It was hard to believe she was now thirty-nine, soon to turn forty. More than one guy jokingly asked me if she was my daughter. Others made jibes about my having been a dirty cradle snatcher. Gary's uncle kept making advances on Maria, and his wife embarrassed the hell out of me by making very obvious advances on me. I surmised she was just trying to piss off her husband.

Around 11:00, when most of the guests were retiring, Maria and I snuck away together. I asked if she wanted to go to the house bar again for coffee.

"No, let's go to your room. We need some privacy if we're going to talk. I want to hear your filthy secrets if I am to tell you any of mine. I don't think we can be very open with a bar load of drunks around us."

"Suits me. I'll get pissed off if the guys keep hitting on you," I replied.

Once in my room, Maria sat beside me on the settee. She cuddled into me and asked me to start first.

"This is bloody awkward. It feels like kiss and tell, something I was always told not to do in my youth."

"Well, I have some pretty revealing secrets to disclose, so if you want the truth from me, then you have to be open as well," she replied.

"Okay. The months after we parted are a bit of a blur. I know I slept with some women, but cannot remember much about them. Then I had a couple of relationships, but soon found they didn't match up to you in many ways other than in bed. I also had a disastrous relationship with a married woman during this time and was lucky I didn't get myself shot. It was this, more than anything, that convinced me to take the contract in Malaysia."

I looked at Maria to see how she was taking all this and took a sip of my water. She just smiled and indicated that I should continue.

"When I arrived in Kuala Lumpur, I found I had a two-bedroom apartment arranged for me. I didn't have to buy furniture, cooking utensils, sheets, towels, or anything. It also came with a three-day-a-week housemaid service, all paid for in the contract. Everything worked well for the first three weeks while I settled in. Then, one of the other contractors mentioned one night at the local bar that he and a few of my colleagues had dropped the company maid service and hired another local outfit to do their cleaning. The benefits were that the new housemaid started at 4:00 p.m., cooked your dinner, cleaned the apartment, and was more than open to a bit of sex before they left for the night. Of course, if you wanted the sex, you had to pay extra."

Maria turned to me and raised her eyebrows, "So! You leapt at that like a hungry dog?"

"I did. But honestly, my main reason was not the sex. I had no intention of taking them up on that. I had never paid for sex in my life and had no intention of starting. What attracted me most was getting my dinners cooked three nights a week. Also, they were there in the evening so that I wouldn't be sitting alone."

"You're not going to try and tell me you didn't sleep with the housemaids. I know you!" Maria whispered in my ear.

"I did. But as I say, I really wasn't planning to. However, the first lady who turned up was quite attractive, and when I went to dismiss her, she made it very plain that she expected me to want extras and to give her a good tip as she couldn't survive on her wages alone."

I was surprised at Maria's acceptance of what I had told her. She just wanted to know what they cost and how many nights per week I had them.

"Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and the going rate was $50 cash each night. They rotated the girls every week unless you specifically asked to keep the same girl. Some of the guys did this. In fact, one of the guys employed his lady full time, and I expect he will marry her."

I did not tell her everything, though. I had taken quite a shine to one of my cleaners. She was a very slight, attractive woman from the Philippines. She literally fell in love with my cock, and would lie on my stomach after sex, telling me it was the biggest one she had ever seen. This was incredibly good for my ego. My cock was above average, but certainly no eight-inch monster! She just laughed when I told her it was not that big. She would waggle her little finger at me and say, "My husband is half-size."

I answered a few more questions Maria had, then asked her again what had brought about her transformation.

"When we parted, I tried to act as if I was okay, but I was devastated. I went home and stayed with my mother for a week. I tried to tell her it was my fault that we had split. But she would have none of it. She blamed you, said all men were bastards and only ever wanted one thing. I thought she would have mellowed since my father had died, but no way. She was a bitter, twisted old woman, and I decided then that I did not want to turn out like her."

She paused, then started again.

"I came back to Cincinnati and spoke with Sasha. She was incredibly open with me about her sex life and that I needed to make huge changes if I wanted to have any fulfilling relationships. As I told you last night, Sacha put me onto a counsellor she had met through university. The councillor, Miranda, worked with me once a week for the first two months, sorting out my guilt issues. I won't bore you with details tonight, but it was mostly around my religious beliefs, lack of self-esteem and the way I viewed sex. She soon had me feeling better about myself and not wanting to jump off a bridge. Then she asked if she could hypnotise me. I agreed, and at the next three sessions, she put me under."

Maria took a sip of water and then related the next few months. She said Miranda had worked on the self-esteem issues that the hypnosis had revealed and that she had made very rapid progress with her confidence issues. Then Miranda dropped a bombshell on her, telling her that she had revealed some pretty wild sexual fantasies in the final hypnosis session. She also said that to address these issues, she had a positive development course that she thought would help.

The course had run for three weeks, some online, but there were two live-in weekends at a retreat. It had been a real jolt to Maria. Some of the stuff they discussed was way out of her comfort zone, especially as there were five other women and two men on the course, and she was expected to reveal stuff that she struggled even to tell Miranda. There was also an assignment set where they had to research and write a thesis on a taboo sexual topic. Her topic was 'wife sharing'. They had given her some sites where she could read erotic stories on the subject and some books she got from the library. She had to write up her findings, both pros and cons.

She admitted that some of the stories had gotten her very excited.

When she resumed her sessions with Miranda, she found that Miranda had explicitly asked the course director to give her the assignment on wife sharing, as that had been the most dominant theme revealed in her fantasies.

The sessions with Miranda continued, and they became good friends. She took Maria out shopping and slowly persuaded her to buy a new wardrobe that was much more flamboyant and revealing. The next step was taking her to bars and clubs.

She admitted to me that she had spent a lot of money on all this counselling, but Miranda only charged her for her counselling session, not the shopping sprees or nights out on the town.

It took a few months, but finally, Maria gained the confidence to go to a bar on her own, dressed to kill. She got hit on, but Miranda had given her tools to deflect the men and keep herself in control of most situations. She found herself slowly getting more comfortable and looking forward to getting out of her apartment, meeting new people, and the attention she received.

I enjoyed having Maria cuddling into me again. I held her tight and said, "There is nothing embarrassing about anything you have told me. I'm impressed with how you dress now and your new-found confidence."

"Yes, but I haven't even come close to revealing anything outrageous yet. Are you sure you want me to continue?"

"Of course. It can't be worse than what I have been up to, and it's not like we were cheating on each other. Remember, we are separated," I breathed in her ear.

She turned to me and looked up to see how sincere I was being, then continued on.

"Miranda set me an assignment to write up a story about my having sex with someone. I was to pick a real person. Someone I worked with or met at a bar or club. I picked a guy from my gym as he had been hitting on me for weeks, and I had been close to giving in to him."

They had discussed the story at her next counselling session. Miranda had been enthusiastic about how good the story was and how it turned her on. However, she pointed out some things in her writing that needed to be more realistic.

Miranda came to dinner that night, and they spent the evening correcting and rewriting her work. She persuaded Maria to publish the story on the site she had read for her research. It was a big hit, and she got lots of positive feedback.

With Miranda's continued support, she picked out a doctor from her hospital and wrote a filthy story about him. She didn't particularly like the guy, so she let her imagination flow. Again, it received rave reviews on the story site, and for the next six months, she wrote a dozen more.

All the time, Miranda was pointing out things that Maria was getting wrong. She kept pressing Maria to live out one of her stories for real to get some real-life experience for her stories.

She stopped and looked up at me again, "Are you really sure you want to hear more?"

I just nodded to her to carry on.

"Well, one afternoon at the gym, one of the young guys asked me out to dinner. I said no, but he kept pushing me, and I finally gave in. But I had a meal all prepared at home, so I asked him if he wanted to come to my place. I went home, got the dinner cooked and set the table. I even found some candles. He arrived at about 7:00. Before I could even dish out the food, he had me on the floor, making love to me. After dinner, he made love to me again. It was terrific. He was quite a good lover and managed to keep it up for a long time. It was the first time I ever remember having an orgasm."

"Did you never have an orgasm with me?" I blurted out, not managing to keep the hurt tone from my voice.

"I don't know; maybe I did. But I don't remember, as I used to shut myself off when we made love. I thought it was dirty and only something that was my duty to do as a wife."

"Are you still seeing him?" I said, still unable to keep the slight tone of hurt from my voice.

"No! I never saw the bastard again. The couple of times I did see him at the gym, he looked away. It set my rehabilitation back by months. But Miranda was great. She talked me through everything and persuaded me to try again. Only this time, I was to dictate the terms and make it clear it would be for one night only. We also made up a set of rules for these liaisons. The guy would have to wear a condom. The first guy hadn't. I was worried for weeks about catching something. And she said to make sure they knew they had to be out of my apartment before midnight."

"So you did try again?" I asked, managing to keep my voice under control.

"Yes, about two months later, I asked another guy home. And I have had at least one guy home weekly for over a year. They have all been around twenty. Some have been great, some have been average. I've learned a lot about myself and a lot about men. I'm a very different person to the woman you married, Cory."

She sat up, leaned back and searched my face for my reaction. "Are you shocked? Are you disgusted with me? Do you think I'm a slut, because sometimes I think I am?"

"Christ, no!" I almost screamed out. "I'm fucking happy you have finally joined the real world. Look at me," I said, pointing down to my crotch, "I'm so hard I could punch a hole in a tin roof."

Maria rubbed tears from her eyes, dropped her hand down to take hold of my raging hard and said. "I'd like to have some of this again." Then she whispered, "I think I could appreciate it much better now. Besides, I haven't had sex for over a month. I haven't been with anyone since I learned you were coming home."

I didn't mess around. I stood up, lifted Maria, and carried her from the lounge to my bed. This was not going to be some tender, loving makeup sex. I needed her urgently. I was going to have to be careful I didn't hurt her. I was so horny. I just wanted to fuck her until she screamed for me to stop.

She was just as crazed as I was. She was so intent on removing her dress that a button popped off and flew across the room. Then I got the shock of my life. She didn't have any knickers on. She was lying there, clad only in her bra. Fuck me! She had danced with guys at the wedding all afternoon and had not worn panties. The recollection of her walking toward me at the wedding flashed through my mind. Her dress was parting in front with each step she took, revealing a good foot of leg above the knee.

That vision tore apart the last vestiges of the gentleman from me; I was on her like an animal. I had gotten my shirt off, but my trousers were only down to my knees. I didn't waste time on my pants. I just hobbled to the bed and forced her legs apart. I leaned over her, balancing on one hand and using the other to guide myself deep into her waiting open sheath. It did not surprise me at all that her cunt was sopping wet. I hammered home right to the hilt and withdrew almost all the way before I slammed home again.

I searched out her mouth and mashed down hard onto her lips. She responded like an absolute vixen, nipping at my lips and thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. When she tilted her head to the side and cried out for me to fuck her harder, I nuzzled into her neck and started chewing on her ear lobes. I remembered that that had always gotten a reaction from that when we were married.