Maria My Shy Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came far too soon. I knew I had been too quick for Maria to achieve an orgasm. But before I could apologise, she rolled me onto my back, squirmed down my body, and took my deflating prick into her mouth. Drenched in her own juices, my cock was still leaking cum. But she showed no hesitation, lapping up everything and swallowing, turning me on more than ever.

When she finally let my prick drop from her mouth and made to say something, I rolled her onto her back, then dived between her legs.

"No! she exclaimed. "I'm dirty. I've been leaking like a faucet all day. Let me go and have a shower."

I ignored her and forced her legs apart. The animal in me was far from sated. I attacked her cunt with a vengeance, trying to get my tongue as deep as possible. I had never been down on a woman after I had shot my load before, but tonight was not concerned in the slightest. I could taste my bleachy cum, but more importantly, I savoured her juices that were mixed in with it, lapping them up hungrily. Then pulling back and inserting two fingers into her, I attacked her clit with my teeth and tongue.

Maria went ballistic. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me hard against herself, then jerked her hips against my face until she let out a scream, and her body writhed and jerked around as an orgasm ran through her body.

She squirted! Fuck me. I had only ever had a couple of women squirt. Never in a million years could I have imagined Maria would squirt. Where the fuck had this woman been hiding! I had to lift my head and check that it was not a dream and that I was on the bed with my ex-wife.

We rolled apart onto our backs, trying to get our breath back.

She spoke first. "I'm so sorry for all those years we lost. Do you think we can try at a relationship again?"

I didn't hesitate this time. "Sounds fucking great to me."

"There may be some bumps on the way. You haven't heard half of what I have done this year," she whispered.

"There are always bumps. If the sex is anywhere close to what we just had, I don't care if you fucked the president. But don't tell me any of your experiences yet, as I'm buggered. And they turn me on too much."

We lay and talked, mainly about the wedding. Who we had found interesting, etcetera. Then I brought up Cliff, Gary's uncle. I didn't like him, not just because he was hitting on Maria all night, but I thought he was a slimy bastard.

"Would you have slept with Cliff if I hadn't been there? I didn't like him much."

"Probably. I've been working all year to find out what presses my buttons. And some of the guys I have taken home I have not particularly liked, yet the sex with them was usually very good. What about you? Would you have slept with his wife? She was making me jealous the way she pawed all over you."

Her comments about sleeping with Cliff had put a knot in my stomach. I did not expect such honesty and had wished her to say, 'Never in a lifetime.' Or something like that. I replied, "I was not at all interested in his wife. She embarrassed me. I guess she does it because of Cliff's playing up."

Maria turned and looked at me, "It's the other way around, I believe. More than one person told me she has not kept her legs together their entire marriage, and she corrupted him into playing her immoral games."

Her mentioning that she may have slept with Cliff and the thought that he was not a very nice person, for some reason, made me horny. I was sure he would have been brutal with her, and I found myself getting hard again as I pictured that happening.

Maria must have noticed my prick twitch and swell because she took hold of it and gave it a few sharp strokes. She sat up, removed her bra and rolled on top of me. Resting a hand on my shoulder, she pushed and straddled me, her butt a few inches above my waist.

I found my eyes drawn between her legs. She was shaved bare except for a strip of short pubic hair directly above her slit. I had not taken that in earlier, and again, my mind struggled to comprehend the change in my former conservative, prudish wife. I distinctly remember a couple of times that I had tried to get her to shave down there. I also took note of the fact that her mound was quite prominent. I guess this had to do with how fit she was now. God, she was beautiful.

I reached up and took hold of those beautiful globes bouncing in front of my face. They weren't as firm or perky as they once had been but were better than anything I had handled in a very long while. I had found most of the Asian girls were quite flat-chested.

"Don't touch my nipples yet. I'll tell you when you can. I've learned this year that if they are pinched at the right moment, it makes me cum really hard."

She dropped her hand between her thighs, took hold of my erect phallus and lowered herself onto me. The folds of her pussy lips spread apart as they engulfed my knob, and she swung her hips back and forth, working herself down until she had taken the entire length.

She leaned forward and flattened herself against my body. The heat from the well-lubricated walls of her vagina had me gasping for air. The exquisite feeling caused me to clench my bum, and reaching for her arse, I pulled her hard against me.

She searched out my lips and glued her lips to them. Her upper body was quite still, but her hips moved in circles, from side to side, and then she jerked them up and down. A long-drawn-out moan escaped her lips, and she lifted, arching her back as she worked towards another climax.

Over the next five minutes, she continued to rock her body and force the nub of her clitoris against the pubes at the base of my cock. Then she upped the tempo and began to pump even harder against me. She drew her feet up so that she was almost squatting, opened her eyes and asked me to squeeze her nipples.

I reached to caress her boobs, placed my thumb and forefinger around each nipple, and squeezed hard. Kneading them, I felt her nipples stiffen and swell, even though I had thought they had been already fully erect. I felt ripples of pleasure running through her body and realised I was about to explode, too. I couldn't remember the last time I had had two ejaculations on the same night.

A second later, as she started screaming out for me to pinch harder, her vagina pulsed and squeezed tight around my cock, and I felt her juices flooding between my legs. She had squirted again. Her climax set me off so hard that I arched my back and lifted Maria bodily from the bed.

I looked down between my legs and saw her clitoris was unhooded and being mashed against my mound as her intense orgasm consumed her. She let out a long, convoluted moan but kept bucking her hips against me until the spasms racking her body subsided.

Maria lay on top of me for what seemed an eternity as she waited for her breathing to resume some semblance of normality. I felt my cock shrivel and slip from her, and she let out a little sigh of dismay. I wished I was in my teens again because, in those days, I could maintain an erection, and I did not want this to stop.

Finally, she rolled off and lay beside me. "Oh, Wow! That was incredibly good. The best I have had for a good while. I need to get up and go to bed now."

"You could stay here for the night."

"That would be nice, but I don't want Sacha to know what we have done yet. We can tell the children after their honeymoon."

She disappeared into the bathroom, and I heard the tap running as she cleaned herself. She appeared moments later, fastening her bra. The top of her dress was a little more complicated as two buttons were missing. Then, clutching the top together, she came over and gave me a long kiss before heading out the door.

As the door closed, I heard her call, "I'll see you at breakfast about 8:00. We have a busy day tomorrow."

I looked at the digital clock beside my bed. It was tomorrow already. The time was 1:35 a.m. I wondered if I could sleep, but my last thoughts were - Sacha and Gary would have to be stone-deaf If they did not hear our lovemaking, and I drifted off into a dreamy slumber.

---

Cory woke to loud bangs on his door. He tried to work out where he was. It was some moments before the memories of the night before drifted into his mind. His daughter's wedding, making love to his ex-wife Maria, and then the fact that he was to meet her for breakfast.

He leapt up and pulled on some briefs and the robe from the back of the bathroom door before heading to open the door.

Sacha pushed past him. "You have slept in," she exclaimed. "It's after nine. Breakfast is almost over. Get dressed. I want to talk with you."

He closed the bedroom door behind them and stepped into the bathroom, where he stuck his head under the cold tap to wake himself fully. Drying his hair, he went to his suitcase and pulled out some jeans and an open-necked shirt to wear. Slipping the robe from his shoulders, he asked, "Do you want to look away while I get dressed?"

"Dad, I've seen you naked for most of my life. Just hurry up."

"Yes, but you weren't married then!"

"Talking about naked, I heard you and mum at it last night. Are you two going to get back together?" she asked, giving me a lewd, somewhat suggestive smile.

"I don't know. Part of me wants to, but I don't know how much she has changed. The last years of our marriage were bloody difficult, and I don't want either of us to go through any of that again."

"She has changed, Dad. I've spent much time listening to her confessions this year, and she has gotten on top of everything remarkably well. You do know she has been with some other men?"

"Yes, she told me she had been bringing men home from her gym. But running over what she told me, I think it was more than 'some men'. It sounded to me like it was a different guy every week."

"How do you feel about that? Can you handle it?"

"You sound like a bloody phycologist. Are you trying to get us back together or telling me I shouldn't?" I snapped, immediately regretting my tone of voice.

"You know I'm studying psychology at university, and I've been helping Mum's councillor make positive changes to her life. So, to answer your question. Yes, I would love to see the two of you back together. Now answer my question. Can you handle the fact she has been with other men this last year?"

Cory paused, trying to sort out his feelings about Maria sleeping around. "I don't know how I feel. It has been all too sudden. It certainly didn't matter last night, but I have never thought that clearly with my prick standing at attention." I stopped, realising what I had just said to my daughter.

"Well, you need to get all that sorted before you go any further. Come on, now you're dressed, let's get down to breakfast."

While waiting for the lift, Cory tried to get his mind around what he felt. When the lift doors opened, and he saw it was empty, he continued their conversation.

"I haven't been celibate these last five years, so I don't see how I can judge your mother. It might be a lot different if she had been sleeping with someone I knew, but according to her, they have all been young guys from her gym."

"I suggest you don't dig too deeply then and leave it at that. If you can handle the fact that you both had other partners while you were separated, things should be okay."

As Cory and Sacha stepped into the dining room, their conversation came to an end. He saw Maria sitting at a table with their two boys and Gary, Sacha's new husband. Maria looked up and smiled as he approached, and she moved her chair over so he could sit beside her. Cory felt the old familiar pang of excitement as his eyes roamed her body. She looked fresh and alluring, dressed in a casual day dress, and he had the uncomfortable thought that she might not be wearing panties again.

Cory had to race through his breakfast as Sacha and Gary had a Taxi booked to take them to the airport at 10:15. Not many of the guests knew where they were going on a honeymoon, but Maria had informed him the night before that they were off to a resort in the Caribbean.

Sacha spoke up, saying that there were presents still in their suite.

"Would you and Mom arrange for them to be sent back to Cincinnati, please?". She gave Cory one of their suite keys so they could go and collect them.

Once they had departed, Cory and Maria approached the doorman to find out who they should ask about getting cartons to return the presents to Cincinnati. The doorman was a large, imposing black man and knew them both as he had hailed them several taxis the previous day. His name was Benton. He said he would organise a courier that the hotel often used, probably for around 3:00 p.m. that afternoon.

"Do you need my room number?" Cory asked.

"I believe you are in Suite 605, sir, and your daughter was in Suite 603," he stated, raising his eyebrows questioningly.

"Yes, those are our rooms," replied Maria. What should we do until then?

We have hardly seen anything of New Orleans."

Benton responded, "Why don't you have lunch on one of the paddle steamers? I can book a table for the two of you. You must return here in fifteen minutes, though, because the boat leaves at 11:00."

Cory looked at Maria and said, "I have to go to my room and get my wallet. I'll meet you down here in ten."

They boarded the Natchez just minutes before it departed, went straight to the dining room, found a table with a good view of the river, and ordered drinks.

"What was Sacha looking so concerned about as she entered the dining room this morning? She looked like she was giving you a lecture," asked Maria.

"She wanted to know if we were getting back together. She heard us at it last night, you know. She asked me how I would react to finding you had slept with other men. I told her I had no right to complain. I said that we had been apart and I had not been an angel during that time. She advised me to leave it at that and not dig too deeply into the past. I'm guessing that was the look of concern you saw as we entered the breakfast room."

Maria sat quietly, looking like she was thinking through what Sacha and Cory had discussed. Then, she blurted out, "I think we should open up some more to each other. I know Sacha is trying to protect me, but it will be much worse if we learn things about one another in a few months. We don't have much to lose now and can hopefully remain friends if we disclose something now."

I responded, "I don't have much more to tell you. I bonked some women. A couple were married. I'm a little disappointed in myself for some of my affairs. I know I would have been pissed off if some guy had done that to me. But none of them meant any more to me than a quick bonk and all of them would have gone to someone else if I hadn't obliged."

"Yes, well, women are different. It's hard to sleep with a guy and feel nothing. Most of the kids I brought home were average, but half a dozen were special. They opened my eyes to what sex can be like. I am nothing like the woman you once knew, so I don't want us to get back together under false illusions."

"You said you were nervous at first and struggled to go with other men. What changed?" I asked.

Our drinks had arrived. Maria took a sip and told me to sit back and relax, as it could be a long story.

She said the first few guys she had asked home were all from her Saturday afternoon gym session. She would ask them home to dinner and always had a few drinks before they arrived to give herself some Dutch courage. She explained to me that she had been racked with guilt after each one and swore she would never do anything like it again.

Miranda and Sacha both had given her a lot of support. Miranda pointed out that if she ever wanted to have normal relationships, she had to overcome her sexual inhibitions. She also pointed out that she could validate her being promiscuous by telling herself she was researching different ideas for her writing.

Part two, to follow...