Maria My Shy Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was more than a little concerned about Maria dancing with a new guy, as many women on the dance floor were being groped and kissed quite openly now. I'd only just come to grips with Jadyn dancing with her. And I had conflicting thoughts about where I thought this evening was headed.

Maria was not making it any easier for me. She leapt to her feet full of enthusiasm at the prospect of dancing with this new athletic-looking black guy.

Jadyn leaned over and asked Penny to dance with him again, so I turned to Divine. But she put her hand on my shoulder and said for me to sit and talk with her for a moment. When the others were out of earshot, she asked me where we were staying and what I thought about them returning to our room for drinks later.

"I'm not sure. I kind of want Maria to myself. We have just gotten back together after five years apart, you know. What about Penny? Do you think she would come back to our hotel?" I asked uncertainly.

"Actually, the hotel was Maria's idea. She asked Jadyn, and both of them asked me to convince you! As for Penny, she's worried about how the night is turning out at her table, and she might jump at the chance to stay with us.

"I feel like I'm being set up. Come and dance with me while I think." I said as I lifted her and steered her into the milling mass of dancers.

My mind was racing with a dozen thoughts. Maria had admitted that one of her fantasies she was yet to fulfil was to sleep with a black man. Would she resent missing out if I didn't let tonight run its course? Or worse, if we got back together, would we argue sometime in the future and find she had gone out and bonked some guy? And a picture of Divine trying to seduce Penny in our suite certainly had some influence on my final decision.

I caught Divine's eye and mouthed, "Yes. Come and have drinks at ours after we leave here."

Divine reached up and yelled in my ear that the party was going to get pretty rough soon, so she would organise some grog for us to take back. I handed her $100.00 and asked if that would cover it. She tried to push my hand away, but I held her wrist and stuffed it into her cleavage. She dragged me back to the table and handed the money to Micah. I watched as she gave him instructions about what to buy.

The music stopped, and half a dozen well-built black guys came onto the stage and started moving all the band's equipment to the back of the stage. As they got organised, a raunchy tune started up, and the six guys flicked their khaki overalls off and lined up across the stage. The overalls they wore and subsequent articles of clothing must have been held together with Velcro as everything came away from their bodies so readily. They bumped and ground to a very well-rehearsed routine until they were all down to nothing but black briefs and a white bow tie. At this point, the music changed, and the six guys leapt off the stage.

Almost everyone was back at their tables, but a few hen party girls were waiting for them. The strippers each picked out a lady and danced very suggestively with them. There were hoots and jeers from the crowd, especially when some of the girls started making grabs for their partners' packages. And the strip team had plenty in their briefs for the girls to grab.

Soon, though, they worked their way to the tables. I was astonished that almost every woman they approached was more than eager to fondle them. And the odd woman opened their mouth and happily began blowing them. Eventually, one of the strippers arrived at our table. He made a bee-line for Penny, but she ducked and hid behind her hands. Divine rescued her by taking hold of his impressive shaft and directing it at Maria. Again, I was left astounded by the change in my once shy, inhibited wife. She didn't even hesitate. She tried to suck as much as she could down her throat. She managed to get almost half of it in, then pushed it back to Divine. "Your Turn!" she grinned. "See if you can better that?"

Penny squealed and covered her face with her hands, watching in amazement as Divine took over half of it into her mouth. And when Divine tried to offer the stripper prick to her, we all cracked up laughing at her reaction. The stripper didn't push it. He whacked Penny on the head with his hard cock several times before striding off to another table.

My eyes followed the stripper as he headed to Samantha's table. Two tall guys who had been paying attention to her all evening were sat on each side of her. She took to the stripper's cock, like she was getting her stomach pumped, swallowing the full seven inches. As she leaned into her work, one of her male friends lifted her dress to her waist and started fingering her from behind. The other guy slipped the straps from her shoulders, letting her breasts swing free.

The stripper rescued his cock from her mouth and headed off to another table. The two guys lifted Samantha and carried her past us to the nearest cubicle on the sidewall. The guys at the booth hopped up and casually formed a row in front. It did afford some privacy, but we all watched as Samantha was bent forward and taken from behind. I looked to Maria and Penny to see what they were making of this. Maria just raised her eyebrows at me. But Penny did not know where to look. She was very embarrassed but was taking plenty of sneaky glances all the same.

I saw her cousin (the bride-to-be) walking over, still wearing her bridal veil. She had a tall, smiling black guy in tow. She asked Penny what she wanted to do after the show, as the rest of the girls and her were going to a party at Haben's place. She moved her head to indicate that Haben was the guy accompanying her.

Seeing the distress on Penny's face, I stepped in, "Penny is coming with us. She can stay at our hotel for the night and have breakfast with us tomorrow morning. We will get her a taxi home."

The bride-to-be looked at Penny for confirmation that she was alright with this, and Maria spoke up, "Penny is related to me, so it is not a problem. We will look after her."

The cousin just turned back to her table with a disgruntled look. I got the feeling she may have promised Haben she would get Penny to come to the party for him.

Watching her cousin walk away, Penny asked Divine if her friends would be safe at Haben's place. Divine laughingly replied. "Sure, they will be safe enough. No one will do anything too bad to them. But they sure won't be walking with their knees together tomorrow, as many of the guys here will visit his place afterwards."

Worried now about other guys approaching us, I got on the phone and called Lewis, telling him we were almost ready to leave. He said he was fifteen minutes away and would park right out front when he arrived.

Hanging up, I saw that the others were watching Samantha again. She was still bent over the table in the booth, but the other guy was now in behind her, and she was in the throes of a violent climax. She threw her head back to suck in a massive gulp of air, only to have one of the original guys from the booth slam his cock in her mouth while another mauled her tits.

Definitely, time to go. I leaned over and told Jadyn we were leaving, "Maria and Penny don't need to see all this, and I'm scared of what I will do if some guys start trying it on at our table."

Jadyn nodded his head at me in agreement and prepared to leave. He picked up the bag of alcohol that Micah had delivered to him, and we all headed for the lobby. The action was picking up all around the hall. I saw that there were other women in various stages of undress.

Out in the lobby, Jadyn asked me for our room number. He said they would bring their car and asked if it was okay for them to give my room number for the parking. He explained that the parking was impossible to find around our hotel on a Saturday night. "I'll pay you back," he said.

"Don't be stupid. Just tell the attendant to park it and give him my room number."

Micah hadn't come outside with us, but I told Jadyn I didn't want anyone else turning up anyway. He nodded his ascent and made to leave. Penny reached out and, taking Divine's hand, asked them to stay until Lewis arrived. I looked around and saw that quite a few black guys were leaning against the wall to our left, and I knew they had spooked her.

We talked amongst ourselves mostly about what we had just seen. Divine informed us that what we had seen was par for the course on Saturday nights.

"There have been some nights where it has turned into a full-blown orgy, though," Jadyn offered.

Penny spoke up, "Well, it looked like an orgy to me. I saw Madeleine Wright, a year ahead of me at school, in a booth with some guys. She has always presented herself as white as snow, yet her legs were as wide apart as she could get them. I was pretty shocked. I could not believe it of her."

Before we had time to reply, Lewis arrived. Jadyn told me they had a couple of things to do but would not be far behind us and not to wait in the lobby for them, as they knew the doorman, and he would be alright about letting them find their way to our room.

Meanwhile, Lewis was taking great care in getting my ladies into the back of his taxi. Once we were underway, Lewis asked Penny about what music she liked, and the two of them swapped the names of groups they each knew. As soon as we were mobile, Penny shifted forward and placed her arms on the back of the driver's seat, carrying on their conversation.

Penny, being engaged with Lewis, gave me a chance to speak quietly with Maria. I whispered into her ear. "I'm a bit uncomfortable about what will happen when we get back to the hotel. I appreciate that you would like to have a black man. But I had hoped to have you all to myself tonight."

She leaned in close so she could reply without being overheard. "I am nothing like the woman you used to know. The things you used to try and get me to do, like wear sexy clothes, go topless at the beach, go to a party with no panties on. I want to do all of those things for you now. But there are other things I want you to do with me. Things I have been unable to do this last year because I didn't know anyone I could trust."

"What sort of things?" I asked.

"I want you to take me Dogging. I have found I love being watched. I want to try BDSM. I've been on the internet and found people with dungeons with all sorts of equipment you could tie me to, but I would never go somewhere like that on my own. And I want to sleep with a black man with a huge cock. Divine tells me that Jadyn is hung like a horse. But I don't want to do anything like that without your being there to support me."

She drew back to see my reaction.

"I thought this through after you told me about your fantasies at lunchtime and decided I wanted to try some of this with you. But now that it's almost upon us, I'm having reservations."

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to, but we will never have a better opportunity than this."

I nodded my understanding. "Will it be a one-off, or will you want it again? You know what they say: once you go black, you never go back."

Maria shook her head. "For me, most of my experiences this year have been one-offs. They have all had to do with finding out who I really am and making up for the twenty years I wasted. So I very much doubt I will want to try this again, but that will always be up to you."

We pulled up at the hotel, and Lewis was out of his seat in a flash, helping Penny from the car, then he turned and helped Maria. I gave him the fare, including a good tip. He insisted on giving me a receipt, asking what room number to place on it. That sorted, I took the ladies arms and guided them past the doorman.

The fare settled, he, Maria, and Penny stood by the hotel's main door and watched Lewis drive off. Penny had a sad look on her face. Cory asked her if she was alright.

"Yes. But Lewis asked me if he could see me later. I didn't answer him. I was too scared. I wish I had said yes."

"Why didn't he come up with us now? Cory and I wouldn't have minded," said Maria.

"He said he had two more groups to pick up, then he would come and see me. I guess I won't see him again."

 

The three of them walked inside to the lifts. It was refreshing to get inside as it was humid and muggy even at this time of night. It was only twenty paces across the foyer to the lift, but Cory wished it had been further and that the lobby had been full of people to see him walk the two attractive women past reception.

As the lift doors closed behind them, Penny spoke up, "I heard some of what you guys were talking about in the taxi. I appreciate you guys getting me out of the club, but I don't want to be part of some orgy."

Maria placed her arm reassuringly around Penny's shoulders, "We are not expecting you to participate. We have a large two-bedroom suite, and you can head to the bedroom whenever you want. I don't know how much you heard, but Cory is not totally on board with my fantasy, either. So it's quite possible that nothing will happen."

Penny averted her eyes, obviously embarrassed about what she knew they had planned. But when Cory opened the door to the suite, she asked, "What is dogging? I heard you say you wanted Cory to take you to one?"

Maria guided Penny to one of the two couches in the lounge and sat beside her to explain, "When I was your age, we had park-up spots where you went and made out with your boyfriend. Well, it seems nowadays, all ages frequent these spots, and if the couple leaves the interior light on, guys will gather around the car to watch. I have heard that the car windows can get covered in the men's cum, as the watching guys get so excited."

"Why do the women do that?" Penny asked.

"Again, when I was your age, I was very sexually inhibited, so much so that it ruined Cory and my marriage. In our five years apart, I have had extensive counselling and experimented with all forms of sexuality. One of the many things I have discovered about myself is I like people watching me when I'm having sex."

Penny screwed up her face, letting them both see how shocked she was at the thought of having someone watch her.

"I know," replied Maria, "I struggle to come to terms with it myself, but the fact is, it turns me on much more than it disturbs me."

"But the guys could break into the car and molest you!" Penny exclaimed.

"I've not read about that happening, but I hear that some women will wind down the window and let guys touch them, and some women I have heard go all the way. Anyway, that is what they call dogging. Now, let's go to the bathroom and freshen up. I will loan you some casual clothes, and I have a nightshirt you can wear to bed."

While they were talking, Cory moved around the suite, opening the windows and the ranch slider that led to their private balcony. The rooms were stuffy from the afternoon sun, and the breeze up this high up was much cooler than down at street level. Seeing the ladies disappear to the bathroom with an armful of Maria's clothes, Cory sat on the two-seater cane settee out on the balcony. He took some deep breaths and enjoyed the light breeze. He listened to the noisy partying on Bourbon Street and wondered how he would handle Jadyn touching Maria.

When the girls reappeared, Penny wore pink hot pants with a white teeshirt, and Maria wore a denim skirt and teeshirt. They looked like mother and daughter. Some would even pick them for sisters. They were so alike. Cory raised his eyebrows at the fact that neither was wearing a bra.

Seeing him perving, Maria exclaimed, "I know! I managed to persuade her to give sitting in front of Jadyn braless a try to see if it excited her. I told her we won't laugh if she bails out."

Cory left them talking on the settee and changed into some Chinos and a teeshirt himself. When he joined them back in the lounge, he asked Penny about her unease at being around blacks. She made to deny that fact, but lifting his hand to stop her, he said, "Look, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Back in the day, most of my friends, including Maria, would not have been very comfortable in that club tonight."

He looked to Maria, who was about to object. "It's true. You would not have lasted five minutes in that club during our marriage. Admit it!"

Maria capitulated, then looked to Penny for her answer.

Penny sighed, then started to talk. "I come from Maine, and my family are well-to-do. They are biased against anyone below their standing, especially against blacks. The men in the family are anyway; my mother is a bit more liberal, and she does some community work. But I've hardly ever spoken to a black person in my life."

"But you must have met a few coloured people in New Orleans. I believe you are attending the university?" Cory asked.

"I'm doing a Music education degree, and there are a few coloured women on my course but no coloured men, so I haven't ever really had much to do with black men before tonight."

Maria tried to change the subject, "Penny has a beautiful music tattoo on the inside of her arm. I've thought about getting a tattoo. Show him yours, Penny."

Penny was a little shy but lifted her arm, pulled the sleeve of her Tee into her armpit and revealed a swirling keyboard covered in musical notes. It was simple but stylish, and Cory told her he liked it.

There was a knock on the door, and all three of them noticeably stiffened. The moment of truth had arrived. Cory got up and opened the door, welcoming Jadyn and Divine. He could see that they had been home and had also changed into something casual. Jadyn had our alcohol with him and headed to the kitchenette, saying he would make the drinks. Divine was carrying a duffle bag, and she moved over to the two-seater settee and sat beside Penny, placing the bag down beside her.

Cory joined Maria on the three-seater and possessively held her hand. He knew he shouldn't but could not help himself.

Jadyn returned with drinks for the ladies. He explained they were his own special Pina Colada, Divine's favourite. Then he returned to the sideboard and mixed two drinks with a large shot of bourbon in them. Cory was glad he had stayed off the alcohol at the club. He had been nervous when he saw the mix of people at the club and had whispered to the waitress to bring him a coke, with ice and lemon in it, so it looked like he had a bourbon, and added that she was only to serve him that all night.

Jadyn brought the drinks over a few minutes later, announcing he had made him Bourbon Old Fashions. He sat down on Maria's other side and began to talk about work.

They discovered that Jadyn was a social worker and part-time musician, which led to a healthy conversation about Penny's degree and what she hoped to do with it. Divine was a nurse and also did some part-time social work with Jadyn. As the drinks kicked in, everyone noticeably relaxed. Maria nudged Cory and whispered that her drink was good but very strong, and he was to watch out for Penny.

Onto their second drink round, Maria hinted about Penny having a tattoo. Of course, they wanted to see it, and poor Penny had to lift the sleeve again. Blushing red from all the attention, her nipples hardened, and she quickly pulled her sleeve back down again and held her arm across her chest.

Divine calmed her and said she and Jadyn had tattoos and asked Penny if she wanted to see them. As Penny gave a slight nod, Divine indicated for Jadyn to get up and remove his shirt. The guy was cut; it made Cory very aware of how he had let himself go.

Jadyn had an African tribal tattoo from just above his left elbow, right over his shoulder, covering his left pec. His right shoulder had the head of an attractive woman wearing a Cheetah headdress. The tattoo was distinctly African, although the woman's face was more that of a beautiful European.