Maria My Shy Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat back down beside Maria, not bothering to put his shirt back on. Cory looked to see how Penny had reacted to Jadyn's disrobing. She was leaning forward with a look of dazed awe on her face. The man's potent, raw, animalistic power had had the same effect on her as it had on Cory and Maria. As Jadyn sat, Maria pulled her hand away from Cory's. Then, turning her body towards Jadyn, she reached out a hand and ran her fingers along the ridges and curves of the tattoo.

Jadyn held her hand against his chest, then, looking over to Divine, told her to take off her top and expose her back. Divine turned to Penny, leaned down, and asked her to help pull her top off. Penny looked shy about this but gripped hold and pulled it up, revealing a Dragon covering most of Divine's back. She was wearing a white lacy bra that covered both her magnificent globes. However, it did little to hide the small, erect black nipples protruding through the lace, and Cory noticed that Penny's eyes flicked from Divine's tattoo and her hard black nipples.

Divine bent over and lowered herself across Penny's lap, flexing her muscles, making the dragon seem to come alive. Penny could not help herself, and she ran both her hands across Divine's back, feeling the ridges of the tattoo.

Divine ordered Penny to undo the bra so she could touch the whole tattoo. Mesmerised by the quality of the artwork, Penny complied and ran both hands down the tattoo, almost to the crack of Divine's arse. For the first time that night, Cory had to admit to himself that there was a good chance Divine may just be able to seduce this innocent young woman.

Penny looked in awe at the writhing dragon tattoo and ran her eyes over Divine's figure and golden brown skin.

Cory sensed Maria change position, and he dragged his eyes away from the opposite couch to see what she was up to. She had bent down and had both her hands in Jadyn's lap, undoing his trousers and nudging him to lift his hips so she could draw them down. She spoke, "I have heard all about this great monster you have in here. I want to see it."

Jadyn lifted his hands to Maria's breasts and snapped back, "And I want to see these magnificent booties that I have been craving to touch all night." He lifted his hips from the couch, letting her drag his trousers to the floor. Then, he arched forward and went to lift her teeshirt.

Maria pulled back, turned to Cory, pulled his head to her and kissed him passionately. Then, leaning back, she asked Cory to remove her tee shirt. Cory realised she was asking for his consent to carry on, and realising that he was not that uncomfortable with how things were progressing, he moved his hands down, took hold of the hem off her Tee and lifted it over her head.

Did he have doubts? Of course, he did, but the look of voracious need on Maria's face quashed them. And with only the slightest hesitation, he threw the teeshirt to the side and enthusiastically returned her kiss. Maria pulled away, mouthed thank you, and then turned back to face Jadyn. An eager groan escaped her lips as Jadyn took her now naked breasts in each hand and lightly tweaked her nipples.

Cory rubbed Maria's shoulders and saw Jadyn looking him in the eye. "We are two lucky men, you and I, to have such beautiful women." He spoke sincerely, and Cory smiled back at him, nodding in appreciation of Jadyn's sensitive comment.

Maria dropped any pretence now, kicking Jadyn's briefs away from his feet. She took his large, meaty rod in both hands. It was an awesome sight to behold, not a lot longer than Cory's own, but the massive girth of it was very impressive. It was standing up almost vertically, and Cory saw that it matched the rest of his body. It was well-defined, veined and muscular. Thick like a bloody donkey's dick, Cory thought.

There was a gasp of disbelief from Penny, and Cory glanced over to see her staring with her mouth wide open and her face showing surprised awe. Her eyes opening even wider made Cory turn back, and he saw that Maria was attempting to get Jadyn's knob into her mouth. She was struggling to open her mouth wide enough but bobbed her head up and down anyway, a little bit more of it slipping past her lips with each downward thrust. She reached back with her left hand searching out Cory, and pulled him in behind her, "Cuddle me, please," she mumbled around Jadyn's knob, "I want to feel you near me."

As Cory leaned over, stroking his hands along her spine, he heard Divine asking Penny if she wanted to watch and was not surprised to hear Penny stammer out that she didn't.

"Come, we will go and sit out on the balcony and get some fresh air," Divine spoke softly.

From the corner of his eye, Cory saw Divine pick up her duffel bag and help Penny from the couch. Penny looked quite unsteady on her feet, and he guessed this had more to do with what she had just witnessed than the amount of alcohol she had consumed.

Turning his attention back to Maria, Cory saw she had managed to get a couple of inches of Jadyn into her mouth. Feeling fucking horny himself, he undid the button on Maria's skirt, undid the zip, and when she lifted, he eased the denim skirt down over her hips.

He noted that his petite ex-wife was wearing no panties and wondered if she had persuaded Penny to leave hers off as well. Maria lifted her hips from the couch, enabling him to slide the skirt down to drop on the floor, and then she let out a muffled moan as he slipped two fingers between her drenched labia. Thinking about the stories she told him that lunchtime, he pulled his slippery fingers out and eased one of them past her tight sphincter. He relished the feeling of her little puckered brown bud spasming on his finger.

For the next few minutes, Jadyn and Cory played with Maria. At one stage, they had their heads pressed close as they nuzzled on her nipples. Jadyn worked his fingers deep between her legs while Cory gave all his attention to her little puckered bud.

Very worked up now, Maria broke free of them, pushed Jadyn back on the couch and straddled him. Cory sat back to watch. The moment of truth was here. He wondered how she would manage to get that massive girth past the lips of her vagina.

But I needn't have worried; she seemed to have little trouble, as she was well lubricated, her juices flowing so freely, they had even leaked down the insides of her thighs. She took her time, though, and when she finally had Jaydin fully embedded, she set too, rubbing her mons vigorously against his wiry black pubic curls.

Cory sat back to watch, feeling a bit redundant now. Then he heard Penny cry out, "No! Don't do that," then a long, drawn-out, "Ewwww God."

He leapt up, thinking Penny may need my help, and walked over to the ranch slider. The last time he had looked, he had seen them sitting on the cane two-seater, but there did not seem to be anyone there now. That is until he stepped out through the ranch slider and saw that Penny was lying on her back, head against the cushion on the far armrest, with Divine down on her knees, her head buried between Penny's legs.

Penny had lost her teeshirt but still had her hot pants on. Divine had the crotch of these stretched to one side, and her tongue was working like a jackhammer between Penny's thighs. Cory felt a surge of longing engulf him at the sight of Penny's pert young breasts. He was already hard but felt his cock expand and throb as he took in the look of arousal on Penny's face.

Her eyes clenched tightly shut, she was making small twitching motions with her hips, and a hand pulling on Divine's head told him she was not doing anything against her will. Divine did something with her mouth that brought forth an ardent cry of pleasure from Penny's lips, and she opened her eyes to gaze down at what was happening to her.

She saw Cory standing over her, watching and squealing with embarrassment, covering her breasts with her hands. Divine lifted and gave Cory a big grin, "Squeeze her nipples for me, would you? We'll give her an orgasm like she's never experienced before." And she held onto Penny's hips tightly as she tried to squirm away from her.

"Relax, my little poppet. I'll make you feel so good you won't know whether to laugh or cry." And she physically lifted Penny's hips from the couch to remove her hot pants. Now, with unrestricted access, she attacked her with both fingers and tongue.

Penny was looking up at Cory, eyes pleading with him to forgive her, so he leaned down and kissed her on the forehead as he cupped both the hands that she was holding tight to her chest, "I'll go back inside if you want me too, but I heard you cry out, I only came out to make sure you were okay."

"No! Stay and hold me. I'm so embarrassed, but I want you to hold me." She pleaded.

So Cory held her, realising she was way out of her depth and needed to know he didn't disapprove. Penny clamped her eyes closed again and soon her hips were rotating urgently. She dragged her hands from beneath his and then clasped his hands tightly on her breasts. Penny gasped aloud as he caressed them and worked at her nipples. As her orgasm started to creep up on her, she lifted her head and searched out his mouth, so Cory leaned in and kissed her hard. He felt bloody guilty about kissing her. Even though he knew his ex-wife was fucking another man, not fifteen feet away. Abruptly, the full force of Penny's orgasm hit, and the waves of pleasure forced her to lift her hips high up from the cushions. Cory squeezed down hard on her breasts and mashed his lips to hers.

She held onto him tightly as her body shuddered with the effects of her orgasm. Cory watched from the corner of his eye as Divine stood and reached into her duffle bag. She withdrew a leather harness and strapped it around her hips. The harness straps converged on a large stainless steel ring positioned over her prominent pubic mound. She reached back into her bag and withdrew a descent-sized black dildo, and pulling the ring away from her body, she slipped the dildo through the ring so it jutted straight out in front.

She motioned Cory to move away as she positioned herself between Penny's legs. Penny's hips were still moving slowly as her climax subsided. She opened her eyes to see why Cory had released her and looked startled. She recoiled back as she took in the silicon shaft sticking out from Divine's waist. Divine reached out and slipped her hand between Penny's legs and cupped her vulva, cooing that it would be alright. Cory expected some horrified reaction from Penny, but to his surprise, Penny opened her legs wide and slumped back onto the couch.

She reached up, pulled Divine down close and held her tight. She did let out some token cries of resistance, "Oh no. I can't, we shouldn't," But her body betrayed all the words she was uttering as she writhed hard against Divine, seeking another climax.

Divine took her time working the dildo in, and when she had it embedded all the way, she started to slowly fuck her. Cory felt guilty standing watching this, and he glanced inside to see what Maria and Jadyn were up to. He saw that Maria was still sitting in Jadyn's lap, but they looked to have finished. They were both covered in sweat, and Jadyn's prick had softened and taken on somewhat more mortal proportions.

Turning back, Cory saw that Penny was now taking deep, gasping breaths, and moans of joy were escaping through her parted lips. She was lunging more and more aggressively, rubbing her swollen clit harder and harder against the silver ring at the base of the thick black dildo.

When the two of them searched out each other's lips and started kissing passionately, Cory felt decidedly out of place and stepped off the balcony into the lounge. Maria was in the process of rolling off Jadyn, and as she collapsed down beside him on the couch, Cory sat down beside her just as she opened her eyes to search for him.

The three of them lay slumped on the couch, listening to the passionate sounds drifting in from the balcony. Maria turned to Cory and, sounding quite breathless, stated, "From what I can hear, you have lost your bet with me about our young lady not being seduced."

Cory didn't comment. He did not remember them making a bet on Penny's seduction. But she was right. He would have lost big money if he had bet on it. He had blue balls; he had had his erection for so long, but he did not want to couple with Maria. He wanted anything between them to be private and determined he would wait until everyone left.

The three of them lay on the couch, Maria's breathing slowly returning to normal. She shifted away from Jadyn and cuddled into Cory. They sat quietly, listening to the sounds drifting in through the ranch slider. Soon, the sounds turned into a crescendo of Ooooh's and Aaaah's and some choice exclamations he never expected to hear from a young lady's mouth before it finally went deathly quiet out on the balcony.

After a few minutes, Divine appeared. She was unstrapping the harness from around her waist.

Looking over to Cory, she said, "Penny is asking for you. She needs your understanding manner and some comforting words."

He looked at her questioningly, "Why?"

"It happens! In my experience, the girls I have had either stalk me for weeks afterwards wanting more, or they desperately seek out a man immediately, trying to counter what they have done. Penny is one of the latter. She's asking for you to come and hold her. Be prepared; my bet is she will want you to make love to her."

Cory rose from the couch, turned to check with Maria, and saw the look of consternation on her face. "Don't worry. I won't fuck her. I'll just put her to bed and lie with her until she sleeps."

Still seeing doubt in her eyes, he told her to trust him.

Maria looked guilty and mumbled something about him giving her what she wanted. It's only fair after what I have just done. He knew she did not mean it, though, and leaned down and kissed her, "I'll not sleep with her. You have done nothing wrong. We will talk everything through later." And he turned towards the balcony to comfort Penny.

He found her curled up in a fetal position, crying softly. She had not attempted to dress, and he didn't bother covering her, just bent and lifted her naked nubile body into his arms. She flung her arms around his neck, sniffing that she didn't know what had made her do what she had done. Cory held her tight and carried her to the bedroom, murmuring everything was alright.

The others were all sitting on the couch, looking up at them as he traversed the lounge. Cory saw that Divine had her arms around Maria and was consoling her. In the bedroom, he freed an arm to draw back the covers, then lowered Penny onto the bed and covered her.

She tried to shift the sheets back and draw him in beside her. But Cory gently brushed her arms aside and lay down with her on top of the sheets.

"I want you to make love to me." She agonised.

"Penny, I think you are beautiful, and under other circumstances, you would not have even had to ask me. But I want to get back together with my wife, and even with what you just witnessed her doing out there, I don't want to fuck up my chances. So I can't sleep with you."

"Surely, she would not mind?" She pleaded.

"Look, you are feeling bad about what you have just done, yet there is nothing wrong with what you and Divine did together. But you would feel worse tomorrow if you slept with an old bugger like me. So save yourself for your boyfriend. He never needs to know anything about this night."

They whispered until her eyes drooped, and he held her and stroked her hair until she finally fell asleep, and even then, he stayed with her for another five minutes or so.

As he rose, agitated moans reached him from beyond the bedroom door. He quietly moved over to the door and peeked around to see what the others were up to.

Maria had her head resting forward on Divine's shoulder. Jadyn was behind her, reaching around her body, cupping her breasts, while Divine was working her hand between Maria's spread legs.

At that moment, Divine whispered to Jayden, "She's ready!" and she lifted Maria, turning her to face Jadyn. She steered Maria onto his lap, then pushed them so Maria fell on top, and they slumped back onto the couch. An urgent longing engulfed Cory. It tormented him as he watched Divine take hold of Jadyn's shaft and direct it to Maria's very wet and willing cunt.

Maria lowered her hips, sliding herself down onto his pole's slick, fat length. Divine held her husband's shaft tight until her hand was crushed between their groins. Then easing her hand from between them, she inserted first one, then two fingers into Maria's arse.

Cory stepped out past the bedroom door, intending to join them, then paused as Divine stood up. He didn't think she saw him. She didn't take any notice of him anyway. She reached down for the harness lying on the floor and strapped it around her hips again. This time, she pulled a different black dildo from her bag. It was about seven inches long and looked like a string of balls. At its tip, the first ball was only about half an inch, but each ball increased in size, and the last couple were easily an inch in diameter.

He knew what was coming and staggered back against the door jamb. His emotions were swamping him, he had dreamed many times about taking Maria anally, and now he was about to witness someone else getting there before him again. But he realised he may never have the opportunity to see this again, so he held himself back and leaned back against the wall.

Cory found he was more aroused than he had been all evening. The arousal only increased as he watched Divine go to work. She liberally plastered lubricant into Maria's butt, then bent her knees so she crouched behind Maria in a half squat. Lining the obscene beaded dildo up with Maria's rear end, she eased herself forward.

This gave Cory an unobstructed view of Divine's rear. Her cunt was peeled open like a lotus flower. As she jerked her hips forward, inserting the tip into Maria's arse, Cory moved across the room to insert his fingers into Divine's inviting opening. He unzipped himself with his free hand and began to jerk off against her broad brown arse.

Divine turned and gave Cory a welcoming smile. She continued guiding the tip of the dildo between Maria's cheeks. Meeting resistance, it tried to bend in half, but gripping it tightly, she worked half the balls in before she let it go and grabbed Maria's hips with both hands. The remaining balls were much larger, and using Maria's hips as leverage, she worked the remaining four balls between her bouncing cheeks.

It was all too much for Cory; he leaned in and rammed his fingers into Divine's parted quim. Two things stood out to him; one, just how large her clit was, and two, how dripping wet her cunt was. He realised that Divine was even more turned on than he was.

Divine flicked her head around at his touch, "Oh yes! Just what I need. More fingers and fuck me in the arse, please." And she attacked Maria's arse with renewed vigour.

Maria, meanwhile, was getting pretty agitated herself, she was jerking her haunches back onto the two shafts that were working on her sweat derrière, and she was crying out for them to fuck her harder. She had matched their rhythm, lifting forward as they each withdrew, then ramming back onto them as they thrust forward.

Divine's bare pink pussy stood out, a large pink gash against the golden brown of her thighs. Cory forced three of his long fingers as deep as he could into her folds, working them in unison with their exertions. But he resisted the urge to ram himself between the checks of her brown derrière.

Divine closed her eyes as she felt him try to insert another digit inside her. The 'slurping' sound of his fingers searching and exploring her insides forced a huge groan of pleasure to escape her lips. She slammed the artificial cock deeper and harder into Marie's butt, bringing moans and groans from Jadyn and Maria.